Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Alec Long I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Alec Long

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Name: His name is Long, Alec (former, now his name is Alec Kuchiki). His full name will be a secret for now.

Rank: A Captain of the first division, third division, or sixth division would be cool. If those spots are taken, I would want to be a lieutenant of any division.

Favorite Foods: Really spicy chicken wings, cheese pizza, cry baby tears, salad, cheese, frozen margarita (all foods are just random foods I thought of for my character).

Appearance: Though he is skinny, Alec is tall at the height of 6'1. He has a somewhat big head shape, but for a human of course and its not the size of a mad scientist's head for sure. Alec's hair is black. His eyes are barely fit the description of light blue. Alec's also eyes looks like it has light blue crystals surrounding the pupil or a light blue crystal flower sometimes. The very borders of his eye (this sentence is what the borders of Alec's eye looks like) look like destructive waves that just got frozen (by the way, the white part of Alec's eye is white to be clear, like all people). Alec has a okay amount of muscle in both his arms and legs muscle, his body is in good shape, and only has a little bit over a captain's regular amount of muscle. His body is in pretty good shape as well. Alec will wear many things in the Human world because he has a lot of human clothes (because he lives in the human world too). Though when he changes to a Shinigami Captain, He wears the standard black Shinigami outfit in a style that is the same as Byakuya Kuchiki, though he usually doesn't wear his hair pin unless on special occasions, in which case he wears it on a long thread of thick hair. Alec wears his scarf and hand garments exactly like Byakuya Kuchiki. His Captain's haori has two cut out lines that are on the the back left and right of his haori that go up to half of the full height of the haori to make it look like two robe scarfs going down. Also, the bottom of the back of Alec's haori has a triangle diamond shape cut out (like dominoes, when they fall down, they put half there shape on the other domino). Alec's hair is laid down and sometimes has some popping up side hairs, it is somewhat familar to the hair style of Ulquiorra Cifer (not including his remaining hollow mask).

Personality: Alec is a kind, calmly stubborn, sad, serious, caring, and dutiful when he feels that he be should loyal to someone. He is kind for when people are down and will do everything he can to care for them or help them when they are down. He only feels like fighting physically or by speech when people attack and land a blow on him. However, that is just for people he is neutral or is friends with. If the person is on his enemy list (such as hollows, or arrancars that are hunting), then he will kill or severely damage them, especially if he wounds a comrade or any of the sort basically. Despite all of this, he is usually down on himself for minor problems or deaths that he caused and he will start crying about. On top of this, he will be stubborn in a calm or furious way usually about his opinions. He also hates killing, and if must will kill the person honorably, or finish him off as quick as possible.

Division: There is no information on that Website you listed.

Hair Color: Black

Likes doing fun things in the Human World
getting compliments on how he did becoming better friends with people in the human world or his comrades
doing martial arts
daydreaming
using electronic devices of humans
getting revenge on the very bad or irritating hollows.

Dislikes: Alec dislikes, potatoes, insulting, doing things against his will, very very hard choices, lying, and making people cry.

Crushes: That's a secret.

Specialties: Good with zanpakuto in all ways and is kind.

History: Alec was born on September 20th, 1997 in somewhere in Virginia of the United States. Alec's parents were nice to him and eventually got two younger brothers. He could not see spirits until later on in his life. Alec's parents also earned a large amount of money and had many ties with great families that were famous. Then before that, they a large amount of money when they were young, being able to grant him many wishes. He was happy back then and had no problems. Then one day he learned of sorrow from accidentally hurting his brother. Eventually, when he went to school, he had almost no friends from the start and allowing him to fall to sorrow.

This continued all his life, but eventually he saw light in his life and people saw who he was. Alec quickly made friends with these people. It went well, for about two years. Until one day, death counts started to rise. It kept happening and happening all around him. At first it was just random people or specific people, but eventually there were huge counts of death on a large scale appearing recently in his life, causing him sadness. But before we get there, something would happen before that would change his course of life, forever, starting in a random summer.

"Wake up Alec"! said his friend. "uuuhhhhh", its summer dude", said Alec. It was summer, and Alec had brought a friend on his summer vacation for a week. When they got downstairs, Alec's friend told him about his dream. "Your house's roof got blown off and all of your family including me, were taken to a castle in the sky. Then this dragon dude asked a question about who is coming and you said some crazy stuff about dragons Alec!" Alec, being a huge dragon believer, was shocked about what he said. "Also, there's more, we got turned into Dragons! I was an Earth Dragon that looked like it got mixed with Earth and Chinese Culture, and I followed you Alec! You were a White Chinese Dragon that shot fire out his mouth in shades of red and blue. Finally, we also kind of killed a bunch of people". Hearing this made Alec scared, but at the same time it made him wonder to search for this answer about him becoming a white dragon.

Two and a half years later, Alec is meditating on the place where he usually vacations with his family, and where his friend told him about his dream. Alec has been thinking about his friend's dream for a very long time. It was 5:00 in morning while meditating, when he saw a rainbow light or star in his head. Alec had almost reached it when it started to move and higher and higher in a way like a tornado." Wait!" "Come Back!", said Alec in a loud voice in his head. Alec broke his concentration to wonder what just happened. He tried to contact or imagine that the star was coming back, but it wasn't. "I wonder what that was". Alec started to think about this very much. He thought about this all the way until everyone was woken up. Even then after, Alec would keep thinking about that Rainbow star in his mind that day. Ever since he has looked for any signs of super natural to find out about his friend’s incredible dream, and the Rainbow star.

A year and a half later, Alec sees another strange event before having his life changed. It was also around this time when all the large amounts of death happened recently, which caused him sadness. It was on another random occasion that he saw his zanpakuto. A blue katana with a dark blue sheath. Its handle is covered in sideways diamonds like most katana, except that is first color is dark blue sideways diamond, then a smaller green sideways sideways diamond, and then an even smaller white sideways diamond. He saw it and stared at it for a long time. The problem is that he was only seeing it, but it is only an image of it, not the real thing. Alec thought that this was the key to all the super weird things that have happened in his life so far were because of that sword. Alec now had more reason then ever to want to find the truth.

At the age of 18 after graduating High School, Alec took a trip around Asian countries before going to college. Ever since Alec had seen an image of his Zanpakuto, he has gained the ability to see spirits barely, and has gained great spiritual awareness of when a spirit is around. At the time, Alec was in India in the streets of Dubai. Its 5:00pm when saw a spirit standing by a post sighing. Alec walks over to the spirit. “Hello” I asked. The spirit responded by saying “Hello. What is your name?” it asked. “Alec.” “Can I help you?” The spirit waited about a few seconds and said “Yeah.” This is where I died, but nobody knows that someone died here because there is nothing here.” I want someone to pray for me here, but I need something that will tell them that I died here.” Can you help me?” the spirit said. “I will gladly help you.” I said. I went into the fields and grabbed nine flowers and put them in a vase. When I returned, the spirit was waiting for me. “Thank You”. Now could pray for me?” he asked. I prayed for him. After that he said “ At last. Now I must wait for them”. He said. “Who are th-“, Alec was cut short by the most horrible scream he ever heard.

“Run! It’s a hollow!”, the spirit said. It was an Adhuchas-Class Menos, along with 8 Menos Grande. Alec and the spirit kept running and running, but eventually they got tired. Alec stopped running and said “Whoever you are, get the heck out of here!” Alec tried to punch the Adhuchas-Class-Menos, but the hollow avoided it easily and slammed him into the river. A Menos-Grande hollow was about to corner the spirit when suddenly, it was sliced in two by a strange person. He appeared as a man with blond hair and green eyes. He wore a black samurai outfit, leather sandals, a katana in his hand, and a badge with a flower on it. He cut down two other hollows and dodged another and smashed his head in half with his bare hands as he teared of the top of his hand with his grip. Eventually he cut down all the Menos Grande, but suddenly, the Adhuchas Menos appeared and smashed the stranger into the river. While down in the river, he saw Alec at the bottom and having no energy to defeat the hollow, he did the only thing he could think of, as he stabbed his zanpakuto into Alec. Suddenly, the water boiled and the sky brought a massive wind, and then, the river opened up with two Shinigami. The Adhuchas-Class Menos tried to attack the stranger shinigami and Alec, but he was instantly cut in half by Alec.

Alec eventually died of old age and restarted his life in Rukongai (though after a while he found his parents). One day, a Shinigami spotted Alec and told him he had a vast amount of spiritual pressure. So the Shinigami took Alec to the Shinigami academy. Here, Alec graduated in the normal 8 years at the academy and through hard-working training, he was able to graduate as one of the best graduates of his year. He was put into the Third Division after graduation and masted his zanpakuto's shikai here.

Then, Alec was confronted by the current Kuchiki clan leader at the time, Byakuya Kuchiki. He seeked Alec and his family because in the past life, his famly was distant cousins with part of the Kuchiki clan. Alec and his family then got accepted into the Kuchiki clan. He then gained great respect. He lived a good life. Then, after Byukuya Kuchiki gave his head status to Alec, Alec became head of the Kuchiki clan. Though one day, a robber attacked a woman just because she MEINTIONED the Kuchiki Clan for its hard work. She would have been killed, but Alec saved her in the nick of time. From then on, he resolved to make the world a better place for others, and make no one suffer because of himself. Eventually he became a captain, to honor his promise, his family, and his clan.

Sample Chapter:

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!!! Alec was alone with a 4th seat officer, running towards the hollow that was chasing after a girl. Alec wanted to distract the hollow, so he pumped up his spiritual pressure a little bit (he and his Lieutenant had hid their spiritual pressure so the hollow couldn't sense it til now). The hollow turned away from his pray to look at Alec. "Now!". Alec yelled. His lieutenant moved into action, chopping of an arm of the hollow first, and then sliced his mask in half, ending the hollow. "Good Work. Now lets head back before-". Alec stopped his sentence after sensing one of the strangest spititual pressures he ever felt, but also one of the most well known spiritual pressures, an arrancar's spititual pressure.

Standing before him was an arrancar. He wore a shirt part that was sleeveless and puffy white pants. His remaining hollow mask was behind his ears in the shape of weird fans. "Who are you" ."And"-. His lieutenant was suddenly cut with a huge slash across his chest. The lieutenant got up slowly. "Good-Bye", said the arrancar. He came in for another fatal blow, but Alec blocked the blow with an overhead block with his zanpakuto. "Just what reason do you think you have to not tell us your name to us, and just injure my lieutenant, Huh.", Alec said clearly mad. Alec pushed his sword away with his sword and the two started to clash. First, Alec did a horizontal slash first, but the arrancar dodged it a followed with a slash to legs. Alec jumped to doge the attack and while in air tried to attack him to the head and to the neck, but he was blocked by the arrancar's sword. The two kept clashing and clashing, until Alec had an idea. He changed the grip of his sword to that of a knife or kunai and slashed it upwards like knife. The arrancar blocked the sword with his bare hands and tried to stab Alec with his sword, but this is what Alec wanted to happen. He kicked the arrancar's blade aside and slashed down. Alec backed away, for the arrancar now had a deep horizantal sword wound from his neck to his torso. "Huff". Huff". Slice and shadow"-. Just then, a strong and powerful spiritual pressure appeared.

It was another arrancar but he was wearing a white cloak so Alec couldn't see him. "Come. Lets Go." said the cloaked arrancar. "Tsk", said
the other arrancar. The Cloaked Arrancar opened a garganta with a swift of his graceful hand. "Til next time, Alec Long." said the cloaked arrancar. Alec shivered. "How does he know my name before I became a Kuchiki?", said Alec shivering physically and mentally in his mind. Then, he said in his mind, "Who are you? Even more, why do I feel like I know you." The Garganta closed and the arrancasrs with them. Alec looked over to his lieutenant, who was badly injured. "Lets head back as well. "Are work is done here, and
we are going to need to get you some serious medical attention for you," said Alec.

When they got back, Alec immediately asked for treatment on his lieutenant from Squad 4. The next day, the lieutenant was all better. He told everyone who asked him this, he even told his own captain (Alec) that. Though Alec knew more about his lieutenant's condition then his lieutenant knew himself. When his lieutenant was attacked by the arrancar, his sword poisoned his lieutenant with an electrical poison. If his lieutenant didn't get an antidote soon, he would die. Alec decided that he wanted two things from that arrancar. One was an antidote for his lieutenant. The other was payback. Alec wanted payback for suddenly attacking him, injuring and giving a disease to his lieutenant. Then, he just left with a strangely cloaked arrancar as if he had done nothing wrong. That Cloaked arrancar gave him the chills every time he thought about him. Alec put on his Captain's haori, grabbed his zanpakuto, and headed for the Head-Captain's office. Alec was going to the place where his arrancar target was heading. No. Where he knew he was heading. Karakaura Town.

The Head-Captain was suspicious of Alec's request, but he approved of it, knowing it would be easy for him to deal with a gillian-class arrancar. Sure enough, the arrancar was there in a corner, as if he was waiting to find something. Alec used a flash step to get behind the arrancar and tapped him on the shoulder. The arrancar turned his head, looking somewhat surprised, but somewhat not surprised as well, as if he were somewhat expecting him sometime. "Well, hello again, Alec". The captain started to talk. "Where is your buddy, the cloaked one?" "That was Espada number 3, Dalo Kisonate. I am only his fraccion.", he said. "Though he is not here at the moment since he has some other matters to attend to at Las Noches.", said the arrancar. "So whats your name arrancar?", asked Alec. "Shintola Hanto. "I won't need to ask you your full name anyways, because you will be dead soon. Also, I already know from your profile, Alec Kuchiki. Your man who is taking a captain's test and you are also the Kuchiki Head. "In fact, when you came here last time, that was your testing for Captain spot. "Though you are just a weak man with no courage, just status luck.", said Shintola. "Oh really?", taunted Alec. "We shall see about that." "Though before we start, do you have an antidote for your sword poison?" asked Alec. Shintola took out a cup of white water from his belt. "If you defeat me, you can have it." the arrancar taunted. "Fine" Alec responded. "Now where were we again?" "Ah. Now I remember." said the evily grinning arrrancar. Shintola sheathed his sword. "Slice and Shadow, Viento del Silencio (means "Wind of Silence" in Spanish, and its true). The arrancar's body released a tornado of ominous wind. When it stopped, Shintola's Hollow mask behind his ears turned into giant fans bigger then his body, his arms grew tiny swords, and his legs legs became long white claws. "To the sky!", as he floated up into the air a little bit.

Alec made the first move. He ran toward the enemy sheathing his sword and tried calling on his shikai. Though when he got under Shintola's left fan ear (Alec is still activating his Shikai at the time), it felt like his Zanpakuto, physical, and mental power was blocked by an unknown force. Then, the arrancar flapped his wings and several tiny blades of air attacked, and some of them hit Alec. Once Alec fell on the ground again, he was dumbfounded as he looked at the arrancar. "My ressurecion's power is to block the powers of low leveled zanpakuto powers (meaning Shikai powers, for he does not know much on Zanpakuto stages), mental powers, and even physical powers as long as they are in my shadow. Plus, I can make my targets slower so I get better accuracy for my attacks. As long as you are in my shadow, you are helpless to the point of bore". Alec tried again, aiming to cut of his fans, which getting rid of a large amount of his shadow. "Don't you touch me!" Shintola screamed. He slammed Alec into a wall of a building with his spiky sword arms. "He was trying to protect his ear fans. So what if I got rid of them.?" Alec climbed to the top of the building. the arrancar tried to follow him at a slow pace. Alec had one idea, he had never tried it, but it was better then nothing. "Hado Number 31, Shakkaho." "Hado number 58, Tenran." The two Kido spellscombined together to create a tornado of red fire "Booooooooooooom"!!! The power of it obliterated Shintola's fans and himself, leaving a burned body on the ground. Alec jumped off the bulding and grabbed the cup of water. He checked to make sure there was no poison, and there was none. Alec looked back on the man one last time and said "Not bad. "But you have long ways to go before you can face me ever, Shintola."
With that done, Alec headed back to the Soul Society.

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Thu May 27, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 am

First of all your shinigami char cant be 19 not to mention you are applying for captain. I think it takes like 200 years to even pass the academy, I doubt even Toshiro Hitsugaya was able to reach the rank captain in only 19 years. So, seeing as how you cant start at the academy when you are 1 years old, I am going to assume you started when you are 10 years old, now just 9 years to achieve bankai? No way, dude.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:37 am

Hmm, I am not sure if your Rp sample is good enough for Captain, plus Zero and Jade are the ones who decide it. So, I don't think the Rp sample is good enough for captain, sorry.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Btw, only 1 specialty unless Zero and Polk approve of it. I mean, kido, martial arts and all that. I don't want some guy running around who is a master at Kido, martial arts, fast like hell or anything. I just want one specialty for char.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Edited. Hope I am allowed one other small thing on my specialties list.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Okay, Alec, you need to specify What Division under Division, All Divisions you requested have division captains already.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 am

That may be. Most of those positions are taken. Though I haven't seen the 9th Division captain yet, or the 13th Division captain. Are those spots open? Someone answer my question, then I can edit some more. If those spots area taken as well, then I would like to apply for Lieutenant of the Third or First Division.

Also, sorry for the bump comment. I never knew. Nobody had answered my call in a few days even after the horrifiying blizzard. Anyways, I'm sorry. I'll just have to wait a little longer before I can get a reply.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:32 am

I don't think there are any captain spots left.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 am

Edited. I typed down this time that I wanted to be a lieutenant of the First division, Third division, or Sixth division would be nice. If they are taken, any lieutenant of any division would do. Made some tiny edits as well.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 am

Ugh, first of all, the captains decide.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 am

What do I do then?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 am

Approved as a shinigami. Would you be willing to join the 5th division?
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 am

Depends on what rank I suppose.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

4th seat good for you? Work yourself up by challenging my 3rd seat then LT?
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 am

Fine by me. I shall wait for your approval.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am

By the way, is my profile going to say that I am the 4th seat officer of Squad 5? Just Wondering.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am

Actually, I don't think they made a rank for that yet, it takes too much time.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 am

okay. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Updated. Did update on history so I could become a Kuchiki
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:38 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 am

guessing I am approved again.

exit
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Just made some grammaer changes

Hope I am a captain soon. I put back up that I wanted to be a captain again, but I didn't change the thing that said what division I wanted to be in, for that was back then. I am still running for captain of the 6th division. Plus, Tenshi Suman is already a captain.

Just a note that I edited grammar a little, and the other stuff too I guess

Sorry for me posting over and over. They are from a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alec Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Long   Alec Long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alec Long
Page 1 of 1