Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Xanos' Doll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:00 am

Name: Mizu Buyou

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: She is like a ModSoul, stored inside a plushie. The plushie appearance is just a chibi of the released her. She can come out at will.

Element: Water

Techniques:

Rain: Mizu Boyou could make it rain instantly on command, however, this rain is a special type of rain created by Mizu. If there are any Water type weapons able to control Water, this rain water could not be controlled by that person. This rain is only controllable by Mizu. The rain will keep on going as long Mizu stays alive.

Water's Attachment: Water's Attachment is simple. This technique needs water around the area, then Mizu will control the water and make them as thin as possible, going into another person. The water being controlled suddenly changes into a different type of water only controllable by Mizu like the rain water above. The water inside the opponent does nothing, it just wraps around an organ and lays there, much like a bat hanging from something. It really has no effect, only a slight sting through entry. And, i don't plan on saying what truepurpose here o.o
[Should there be a limit to how much i can use these water thingys? o.o]

Last edited by Xanos Talon on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xanos-d.mybrute.com/cellule
Haruka

Haruka

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:25 am

Pm me exactly what the true purpose of the 2nd technique is or it will be denied.

Other then that the rest is approved.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:17 am

Deleted.

Last edited by Xanos Talon on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:10 am

Please add a cooldown to Lightning Speed as in the past all flashstep tech's have required cooldowns.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:52 am

Nooo, like... It's just a flash step x____x Just a different name like Sonido :/
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:23 am

I know that. XP And all other people who I have seen with flashstep/sonido tech's when they're not Shinigami/Arrancar have had to have cooldowns. I'm sorry Talon-san.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:05 am

Editeded!
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:47 am

._. Make the cooldown two.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:31 am

RAWR! DONE! D:<
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:35 am

RAWR! APPROVEDIZED! D:<
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:21 am

Nope. NOPE NOPE

5 Techs ? Definitely not.

This is

DENIED

Remove 2 techs. I dun care which. just do it.

Also, You can't use your Dolls powers till you edit.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:12 am

What? You mean, i can't have three techniques for both dolls?

Anyways, just as you said, i took out two techniques. One off of Mizu and one off of Raiko.
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:10 am

Okay I don't think you understand Talon-san. You start with 3 techniques total. Not three for each, not two for each. Three. That can be used in a small number of combination, all three tech's for one doll, two for one and then one for the other, etc.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:19 am

I get ya o.o

So... I shall take out the abilities from Raiko T_____T
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:31 am

Did your cooldowns disappear or something?
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:45 am

Nope. They didn't. Mizu's techniques were like that, no cooldowns or anything. The quick force one i wrote for Raiko i just added o.o

<--- Is annoying >___>
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:53 am

I approve the doll Raiko.

I cannot approve Mizu without knowing the full extent of Water's Attachment because it's very likely that it needs a cooldown. Since Celestia-san is the one whom you explained the true purpose of the tech to she needs to post saying that she approves it.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:55 pm

x_____x
*Goes off to get Cele*
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:02 am

*Approves the Water attatchy thingo*
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 am

Name:

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: What Xanos is using to bring this doll out is a small ice shard imbedded into Xanos hand. Just on the top, as Xanos would like to summon this doll, the small shard of ice is shattered and the doll is formed by the reishi.

Doll Ability: This doll's ability is used by roaring out of the three heads. It's ability is a super sonic roar. As long as one thing or the place is cold, the cold is used like an amplifier and amplifies the sound making it louder. Being under this roar can result into being deaf.

Element: Ice/Snow

Techniques:

Ice Claw: Simple, the doll is able to send three ice waves that are going vertically at the opponent. The ice brakes upon contact with any solid object or on command. The ice claw goes the same speed as Milic's Shunpo, it changes as Milic gets slower or faster with his Shunpo.
Usage: 4 times per battle Cooldown: 4 posts

Can I use this doll to replace my Lightning doll?

Last edited by Xanos Talon on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

put a speed on the claw
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Editted.
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll
Page 1 of 1