Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shogo's doll

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shogo's doll Empty
PostSubject: Shogo's doll   Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Name: Zerstörung

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: The ring on the middle was given to him when he was born. Called the Vongola Sky Ring
Spoiler:

Doll Ablity: Shogo's doll has many steps that seem to be techniques, but in actuality are steps to his final form.. These steps are used whenever he wishes, but for his final form to come to he must use all these steps within one week in order to activate his final form, or even if he hasn't, he needs to at least use one of the steps in order to go full power. The doll actually isn't solidified in a form instead it doesn't come out, the medium just glows red and for a split second a hologram of the manifestation of the doll appears and disappears from the sight of the enemy then mosquitos gather around Narumi Shogo, those mosquitos are actually both organic and made out of reiatsu at the same time.. They are his obvious ability, the mosquitos are fast and they are about thousands of them. The mosquitos bite the victim and it either paralyzes the victim for a full 3 turns or it makes that limb utterly useless.. The complex thing about making the victim paralyzed or making the limb utterly useless is that not even the quincy technique that can use any broken limb will work.. It clouds the brain of the person just by the toxin affecting, so the messages to the limb wont send anymore and it enables the usage of the quincy technique by clouding the brain until they can't even remember the technique. There needle produces a highly deadly toxin that attacks the enemy from the inside.. If the toxin enters the brain of the enemy, then the victim will be brain dead..

The mosquitos also have a special trident hence the nick name Trident Shamal.. Shamal because it's his nickname and he's cover up name when he works as a Doctor.. Known as Dr. Shamal normally, but Trident Shamal in the underworld. The strongest toxin the mosquitos have is called "Reiatsu trance" it either sucks the reiatsu of the victim, but one fly can only suck a portion of it.

Then the other way is that the mosquito transfers Shogo's own reiatsu and the reiatsu finds its way around inside the victim's body which takes 2 posts then once it gets to the blood stream, it creates a flammable toxin that burns the victim from the inside, but there is a way to go against this.. You can go against this by poisoning yourself or spill your own blood.. Of course few know of this method.. If you spill some of the reiatsu, then the flammable toxin stops before it can do anymore damage to the victim.. The flammable toxin then disperses within one post.. The side effects of doing this will cause spontaneous fatigue-ness in the victim's future life for example when fighting and full of energy, he/she becomes fatigue, it also cuts down the maximum reiatsu of the victim.. This method can also be used to heal an incurable toxin disease on an ordinary person who does not have any spiritual pressure so the side effects won't work, but if this method is used on someone that has spiritual pressure then the side effects will still be there and only a special bite from a mosquito shogo can make can rid the side effects from the person.

The wide spread attack of the mosquitos is flying at high heights.. They fly with the clouds while there trident releases a toxin or sort, when combined with the other thousand mosquitos, it becomes the strongest wide spread attack that the entire town can inhale.. This toxin actually gives the person who inhales it a disease for example cancer or the toxin turns into poison and kills the person by spreading through the blood stream infecting the inside and rotting everything... The consequences of this technique on Narumi is high so he only uses this once in maybe a hundred years.

Another fact about Naru-Naru's mosquitos is that in order to keep reproducing them he needs to concentrate his reiatsu, but he does not need to concentrate his reiatsu when they are already made.. The mosquitos provide cover for Shogo and it's his favorite ability to make the limbs of his enemy utterly useless... The victim of course needs to be bitten twice if he is large or is an arrancar.. Though the trident of the mosquitos can pierce even the hardest of hierro's the special reiatsu that the arrancar produce for the hierro eliminates the toxin before it can fully become effective on a true hierro.. The mosquitos come in large numbers so that one of them can do a sneak attack on the victim.

Element: Fire

Last edited by Dr. Shamal on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Shogo's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogo's doll   Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 am

Alright, the lava thing is too much. Having thousands of poisonous mosquitos, I am fine with that, trident, sure, whatever pulls your strings, but the lava needs to be nerfed so to say. If you had Hierro-like hardness from lava crusts, then that'd be overly too much. Go for that nerfing and you got yourself an approval.
Back to top Go down

Shogo's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogo's doll   Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Shogo's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogo's doll   Shogo's doll I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shogo's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogo's doll   Shogo's doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shogo's doll
Page 1 of 1