Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Marquis The Superhuman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marquis The Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Marquis The Superhuman   Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 am

Name: Marquis d'Angoulême

Race: Human

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Marquis' personality is by far a product of his time. He is a very honorable man and when he is brought into a battle he will battle till either he is dead or his opponent is defeated and will only retreat when directly ordered to do so as a retreat of his own choice would damage his honour. By his nature Marquis will refuse to battle a wounded or otherwise injured or defenceless opponenet and he will only break this rule if said opponentt instigates the encounter themselvesf . This personality trait also exteneds to women Marquis will completly refuse to battle a woman he would rather have his honour damaged by retreating from a battle than have his soul damned by battling a woman. Outside of battle Marquis always acts in a dignified and refined manner and when in the company of women he will be a perfict gentleman.

History:

The life he lead:
In the summer of 1644 in a small village located in the countryside of England at that time, Selene, wife of Camuel d'Angoulême, gave birth to their first child, it was a boy. The young child that was born that night was named Marquis after Camuel's grandsire, and as he was the heir to the leader of the d'Angoulême family Marquis grew up in a rich household with every want taken care off. As the years went by Marquis grew from a small boy into a tall gracefull man with long black hair and deep brown eyes, and as he grew he began to bore of the life he had lead spending everyday in the family's estate waited on hand and foot by the small army of servants that the family had in there employ, his mornings hunting with his fellow noblemen and from these hunts he was always the one to make the best kill taking down the larges and strongest of their prey. His evenings were spent drinking in the taverns with his fellows or romancing many a young noblewoman, for there was something about this young man that the women just could not resist and he reveld in this attribute of his life. That is not to say that he was a mere womanizer, in fact he treated every woman he was involved with only the upmost respect and when ever a fellow noble challenged him for the right to be the one onvolved with that woman he would never step down, he would face the challenger in a duel of honour and the duel would always end the same, With Marquis victorious and completly unscathed. But Marquis was always searching for something more in a lover, and no matter how many women he courted none of them were fill the need that he desired.

The woman he loved:
It was during the winter of 1669 that Marquis met the woman he had been searching for. He met her at on of the winter balls that the king had thrown, His father had taken him along in another of his attempts to groom him into being a true succesor to his title, tho Marquis himself had no interestin in his fathers hopes of him and had quickly placed himself amoung the crowed dancing the night away with any woman that took his fancy. But then he saw her, Iolanthe le Boursier, Marquis had heard of her from one of the many drunken ramblings that his friends take from time to time. The storys he had heard said that she was so beautiful that if she wished to she could have the sun change into the moon just by asking and that no man could look apon her without falling madly in love with her. Looking at her now Marquis could not help but believe every single word and he know this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, he watched as she glided along in her white dress with her long blond hair flowing out behind her. Then she stoped and her head turned and cought sight of her perfect and blemishless face, the next thing he noticed about her was her eyes, they were blue, not just any blue like the sea on warm summer's morning. As hey stared into those eyes he was shocked to find that she had moved and was now standing right infront off him, quickly regaining his composure Marquis greeted the goddess that was befor him:

"good evening my lady, how may i asist such a beautiful young woman on a night such as this?"

She quickly replied, he voice had a very soft tone and a almost singsong like quality.

"I was plannig on visiting the village, but my father says i must have someone with me, How would you like to accompany me?"

"It would be my honour, allow me to retrieve your coat and we shall set off immadiatey"

The night he died:
They took a carriage down to the village. But due to the hour of night it was there was nothing a nobleman and a woman of noble birth should be seen entering. So they traveled around the village trading storys of their historys and their familys, and the more he listened the more Marquis was sure this was the womanhe wanted by his side for the rest off his life.

"Hey you pritty boy why dont you step back and let us spend some time with the little lady!"
The voice echoed out from the ally they had just passed, out of the gloom stepped 7 well built and heavily scared men.

"Didnt you hear me i said let us have some fun with the lady, or do you want us to let some daylight through that skull of yours?"] the man in an attempt to further the threat heafted a large wooden club and brought it down into his own hand producing a loud meaty thwump

Marquis could clearly see that the other men were spreading out in an attemp to surround them. Adressing her without turning he spoke clearly and loud enough for the men to hear.

"My lady i would surgest that you get away from here quickly and hide somewhere, i will find you after im done here"

Iolanthe nodded despite the fact that he could not see her

"I will but promise me one thing, come back alive And with that she turned and fled down the street disappearing into the dark

I will return to you my lady, no Iolanthe i will come back alive With her out of harms way Marquis placed his attention on the man that had spoken earlier as he appeared to be the leadder of the group, he spoke to him all the while his hand resting on the sword at his belt that he had collected befor leaving the castle "You have threatened that womans safty and even her life, i will see to it that you will pay with your own

The man glaired at Marquis for several moments befor exploding into a fit of laughter"You hear that boys this kid thinks hes going to kill us, let me tell you kid the only one who is going to die is y........ the rest of the mans sentence was cut short by the sudden precence Marquis' blade in his throat.

What followed afterwords is what can only be called a bloody melee. They all came at him waving whatever weapons they had at hand, all seeking to avenge their fallen leader. The first to attack him was a man wielding a large wooden hammer, he swong the hammer in a wide arc aimming to crush Marquis' skull but he nimbly dodged out of the way of the blow and drove his blade straight through the mans midsection, The fallen fighter was swiftly succeeded by two more both armed with single headed axes both of which were swinging madly at him trying to rip him to pieces for the deaths of their comrads, realising he could not dodge both blows Marquis drove his sword into the shaft of the first ones axe and swiftly took hold of the seconds wielding hand, there was to much force behind the blow to stop it out right so he did the next best thing he redirected the blow...straight into the first's head. The axe blade went through the mans skull like a hot knife through butter and embedded its self within the mans neck, As Marquis stood there with his recovered sword about to send his own blade through the other's chest he suddenly felt a strange sensation of both hot and cold in the center of his chest, looking down he was able to locate the source of this strange feeling, it was the blade of a sword penetrating through his body from his back. As the blade was removed Marquis could feel the blood pouring out of his body, he felt his knees give out from under him as he fell onto his back. Stairing up into the sky he had one last thought befor his heartstopped beating:

I am sorry Iolanthe, it appears i could not keep my promise to you, for that i will eternally be sorry and with that both his eyes and his llife came to a close.

The night he was born:
Marquis' eyes oppened once more as he gaised up into the sky he wondered to himself:
Am i dead and this is heaven or am i still alive?

Quickly his hand sought out the location of the wound in his chest and found nothing. slowly forcing himself up into a sitting possition Marquis look at his surroundings, it was still the same street where he had encountered the men, but there was not a sight of any of them niether living nor dead, in fact the only evidence that there had been any encounter in this area was some blood splatered apon the nearby walls.

It seems im still alive, those men must of hit me over the head and left me for dead as they dragged thier dead away. And i must off imagined that stab wound through the chest as my mind was damaged from the blow, But none of that is important now the only thing that matters is finding Iolanthe And with that Marquis got to his feet and headded off in the direction Iolanthe had run in, all the while calling her name.

It did not take long for him to find her. He found her two streets away standing by a nearby allyway.

"IOLANTHE" he called to her

turning to see who had shouted her name she cought sight of him and broke into a run towords him shouting

"Marquis, Thank god your alive i thought something had happened to you" As she ran a sudden movement of the clouds sent a ray of moonlight down apon Marquis, illuminating him from the gloom of the night. As his figure was slowly brought into the light Iolanthe's run slowed into a complete stop as a picture of pure fear spread across her face

"What is it my love, what is it that scares you so much?" he questioned her as he began moving to her in the hopes of comforting her, but befor he had taken a second step he was stopped by her screams "NOO, STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOUR NOT HIM,YOU'RE JUST A MONSTER THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM, HE IS DEAD ISNT HE, YOU KILLED HIM As she screamed she started backing away, her movements growing faster untill she was running, with moments she was lost from sight in the darkness.

Marquis stood there watching her flee from him completly paralized with the notion that the woman he loved could consider him a monster, as he watched her flee past a closed tavern, something caught his attention. It was his own reflection, swiftly he made his way over to the window and stood there viewing into its surface for many a moment, eventually the silence was broken by sceam of despair which was issued from Marquis' mouth "AHHH, It is true i am a monster, i am no more a man that a beast is!" The cause of this scream was what looked back at Marquis, For the creature that viewed back at him from the window was the same as what many a mother had threatened her children with: The creature looking back at Marquis from the world of his own reflection did so through pupils encircled in the colour of blood, the skin of this creature looked like it was made from decayed flesh giving it an off white colour,it's hair while still his own appeared to have been casted from pure darkness, but what disturbed him the most about this image was the fangs that were located in his mouth large blades of pure bone that would not have gone un noticed in the mouth of a wolf. Marquis knew the word for what he had become "Vampire" and as he uttered the word aloud that he could not remain in the country that was his home.

The world he traveled
Marquis spent the next three years traveling from country to country never staying in one place for more than a mounth at a time. As he traveled he slowly gained mastary over these strange powers that had found their way to him, he discovered that unlike the legends he was capable of walking through sunlight and many of the other weaknesses attributed to him were completly unfounded, he also didnt need to drink blood to survive, in fact he didnt need to eat anything to further his existence his body was able to support it's self with out the need of food or drink. He also discovered that with an excertion of effort he is able to change his skin back to a normal tone and retract his fangs back to a normal length, but the moment his consentration of effort fails his skin and fangs will return to their normal forms. He also discovered that he was able to completly reshape his arms and hands at will, be it growing blades from the ends of his forearm of just changing his skin into armorplating nothing was out of his ability to form from his own flesh.

Eventually Marquis found himself in the village that would become Karakura town, purchasing a nearby crypt Marquis moved all of his possesions down into the crypt, And using his powers he sealed the enterance and placed himself into a ectreamly near-death like coma, one from which he never wished to awake from.

Now almost 340 years later the massive influx of spiritual power has awoken, into a world he is completly unfamiliar with and into a battle he knows nothing about, What will this man with his sword, values of a by gone era and a small fortune in ancient coins do in this strange new place.

Last edited by Marquis on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Marquis The Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marquis The Superhuman   Marquis The Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 am

Approved....e_e;
Back to top Go down

Marquis The Superhuman
Page 1 of 1