Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Time for a plot??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Ok seriously there is nothing going on much. Its about time that we have a plot that makes a difference and causes some commontion in the plot. We need infultrations a group of people something, our plot now is like....psh we DONT really have a plot at all x.x

we need ideas, something! some kind of action for EACH race to do, not just one race,

Bring back the Myst??
Bounts attack the SS??
SS hunts down a certain race {preferably quincies}??
people from the SS betray the SS and give information to another race which then begins to attack the SS??
kidnappings!?!?!?!?!?!

ideas ideas ideas!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Pay attention........Jesus.....Three captains recently went rogue and are going to attack SS with Rose. Also I'm going to be hunting down a certain race soon. But, I would like Myst to come back. >.>
Back to top Go down

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 pm

geeezz temp dont get angery at me, but you heard everyone else, they didnt even know there was a plot. -.-
Back to top Go down

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:02 pm

I'm not angry, never have been, don't plan on switching now. >_> Also, their fault for not looking in the SECTION saying rp plot.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

I sadly agree with temp lol

If you looking in the rp plot section we have summed up all the events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:49 pm

well ill add that in the table in big red letters o.o
Back to top Go down
The Skipper

The Skipper

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 am

I already have my own mini-plot to go through, everyone else doesn't need an admin to dictate their plot, this forum should run their own plots instead of following what we say like sheep. What everyone here is doing is the best example of following their own individualism.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 am

Mhm, some newer members dont enjoy such process Skipper >__>. I think we should find a way to describe the site. As in try to let the new users that they mold there own futures on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

Time for a plot?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a plot??   Time for a plot?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a plot??
Page 1 of 1