Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Food for Plot

Go down 
+5
The Abyssal Toymaker
Ajaket Diashi
Chinou
Rommel
Mr. Polk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 am

We need a definate plot. I want all staffs imput. I want it in a non-hostile manner please. That is all. Please be original.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, like I stated before in the previous forum wide plot topic, we need a designated "bad guy" to get people off their lazy butts. So, I was thinking for the "bad guy" he/she doesn't need to be some special race or combination with robot laser shooting eyes. They can just be a normal Quincy or Bountou or Super-human or any other race and just have a decent weapon and a decent personality. I think if someone really goes through a long process of creating the villain, it shows and makes people want to post. If it's really enjoyable to have conversation or battle with said "bad guy" then they want to post again which, brings me to my next point. We need to make sure the person who RPs this villain is active (at least every second day) so that people don't lose interest and don't post then we're back here. They would also have to be a fairly good RPer sense they'll get board. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

The Captain Commander/Vizard Leader/Bounto Leader/Quincy Leader striving to attain peace in the world and thus goes around killing all those he/she deems to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Towards Rommel's idea:

Perhaps we can extend that concept of a 'villain' to a staff-controlled account thus making plot events under command of the staff alone, rather than resorting to another member doing whatever the hey they feel like doing.

Also, by 'staff' controlled, I do mean a 'universal' account accessible by a certain level of Staff(in this case, administrators, seeing as you guys are the top brass and all around here), so as to prevent a plot hold-up because someone has to go offline for a while for personal reasons.

I do harken back to Mr. House ... I mean, Mohinder ... bah, Conrad/Fibrizo/Man of many names' comment about how the main plot MUST be steadily controlled by the staff, so as to prevent one hundred kajillion subplots having nothing to do with each other and all done for the heck of it are spawned BE the plot, which, by the way, would makie an impossible incoherent story that involves the Primera de La Espada banging some random Quincy in the middle of Australia thus giving rise to mutant hybrid babies that rule the world and force everyone to throw cakes because Cakes are lies BE our forum's story.

No.

Really, we don't need that kind of crap.

But, designation of said 'bad guy' aside. I do think that that idea is key to pushing a plot forward. Someone that the ordinary members will have no clue as to what their final goals are, and who may or may not recruit rogues from all sides to join his/her cause. A being who may or may not be powerful, but is nonetheless manipulative, and possessing an elaborate scheme that may upset the natural order, or send a certain group into chaos(for example, nuking K-Town, though not to that degree of severity). Like Aizen, yet not like Aizen. But, said point is true, we NEED an antagonist. Otherwise, the story will be somewhat of a drifting storyline that really has nothing interesting except that funny story I mentioned earlier about the Aussie Bow-Wielding Mutants of Doom. Now, as to WHAT that plot shall be ...

... I'm fresh out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:54 am

I agree with most of what Ajaket-san and Rommel-san have said. Other than that, and what I have already stated in the other plot-wide plot topic, which I don't feel like re-stating (lazy people can go to it and read it themselves), I have little to say on this matter at the current time. Well, other than this, that is: Experiments often turn out better when attempted in a controlled environment. In other words, the plot will be much better off if staff controls it for the most part. It'll move along quicker. Things will get done faster. And we won't have that annoying problem of people disappearing mid-plot. Yes, keep an eye on that in particular. Be picky with whom you make important in this. Control the environment, keep in well within prediction and your understanding, and last, but not least, leave room to go outside the control and take a chance. While most people have shit-bag ideas, there are some people out there, few, who are good to listening to and gather opinions from. Give or take.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 am

I agree with Ajaket, Rommel, and Mohinder. A more controlled plot could lead to perhaps a better environment for all the role-players to work with. Considering the fact that most plots tend to go off into other things that have no actual importance concerning the main plot, everything usually gets... messy. Though, if we were to make a character in which we the staff would control, we'd have to decide together to what kind of character it would be. Unless of course we would designate the job to someone of significantly good role-playing abilities. A manipulative, insane (but intelligent), strategist perhaps? To make things more interesting, we'd use these cunning personality traits to make... challenges for the role-players. Wouldn't you have to agree?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:07 pm

This text is annoying too read. I can't even read the suggestions. I say all of you vote on it. Then we will go with the one voted on, plus welcome back Smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Funny thing however, is that this entire idea has been done on a Naruto site Ive been on and therefore we can do lots of things with an account. Most likely the account would named NPC, and it could take on dosens of roles at any time. So instead of one main forum boss, you could essentially play all the roles of the plot villains from the grunts too the main members. However youd need two NPC accounts, one for the weak punk ass grunts, and the other for the important people. Also, with the one NPC account for the main villains say they all attack an area together Like three of them, they all can be seperated by colored test for whos post it would be. So it would be like

Person 1 - White

Person 2- Blue

and all text in white would be the actions of the first NPC Villain on the NPC section.

etc etc
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks, Jaden; Also, I think you've got a good idea there. According to what you've said, we would have a less limited box to think with... and hopefully we'd be able to go out of the box and make everything a better experience for the role-players.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

That sounds like a plan. Hopefully you have read what we posted, since it's too annoying to read. I wouldn't want to have spoken for no reason. Then again, I didn't say much of anything new. We could go with that idea, see how it works out. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 am

We neeed a good writer to type up the plot and then we need too have them post it. Once that is done I shall make the three NPC accounts we need in order too get this plot moving along.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 am

Oh and I think that our villian is going to be a Superhuman. It just would be more epic if it was not of the obvious powerhouse races.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

We'd need a really good power for the Superhuman then... if he/she were to be the main villian anyways.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

depressing, members of my race are going to be out of my control. oh well as long as the plot moves forward and actually gets started I can deal. Also if there are any tasks that need to be done around the site concerning the plot just let me know since i have quite a bit of free time.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 am

Amigen Yoshinaru wrote:
We neeed a good writer to type up the plot and then we need too have them post it. Once that is done I shall make the three NPC accounts we need in order too get this plot moving along.

Anyone considering to take this role? If not, then I suppose I shall take the burden myself. Although my plots end up being wild random rollercoasters themselves.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

I guess i could take a swing at the plot if someone gives me the info on what has been decided, like this powerful object hunt that was briefly discussed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 am

Well, for now we need to create this charecter. That is the first step. So list your ideas below. I think his name should be Iato Hirinaka.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

character*

I think that the character should not be very antagonistic in the beginning. Rather, he should covertly maneuver the start of his schemes toward the beginning, slowly revealing himself. Perhaps he shall hide in plain sight, seeming to that which he is not. Perhaps he could fool some others by appearing to be a generally good sort, not someone who is as he is. It would be fun if this character seemed a fine sort, but is truly morally grey; a manipulator.

That's all I care to give, for now.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

Natsume Shinatarou would be cool..
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 am

How about this one. Gyofuou Kyoaku, which translates, roughly, to Fisher King Great Evil; first and last name, respectively. Can't down the literary aspect of that name.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Query: Who's playing this evil dude? My vote for the name goes to Moh's idea. Funky manipulative people with strange names are nice.

Second Query: For the power of the lead NPC villain, seeing as he's a Superhuman ... perhaps a combination of regenerative powers(making him a tough bug to squash) while capable of invoking mass hallucination? It'd make him a potent enemy, though his 'illusions' aren't as absolute as say, Aizen's. If not for illusions, I still say he has kickass regenerative abilities.

That, or pull a Shunsui Kyoraku-esque Zanpakuto that focuses not on 'Games', but on 'Condition', where restrictions are placed in a 'Zone' around the user. Restrictions from enemies striking the user, enemies using projectiles, enemies attempting to be hostile, etc. etc. Essentially, befitting the manipulative nature that Mohinder/Conrad described earlier, since he can impose virtually any logical restriction he so wishes in the Zone about him and hamper his opponent's combat capabilities.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 am

And if we go with the regenerative aspect, we obtain options that will allow us to play around with this character quite a bit more than we normally would have been able to. If one can regenerate their cells, then such a power could prevent one from aging, thereby giving us a longer histroy to have had this character around, silently moving his plots into place, like pieces on a chess-board.

What's more, and this is just a wacky idea, or suggestion, that need not be taken in full seriousness, what if we broke the golden rule of Bleach's regenerators, by allowing said person to regenerate even organs and innards? That would make for quite a frightening opponent, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 am

Now as bad as this might make mohinder upset. I think that he should have the power of moon 30. Which basically devides him into 30 clones of himself. THOUGH Id limit that too five. And as long as one clone survives he can continue too replenish endlessly. This would allow him too be in different places at one time so that he may work the plot from whatever location he wishes. So he could mask his other four faces and be normal in his true form. So that he has no witnesses stating they saw him do anything. As well It would make it annoying too fight him if you arent prepared for it. Idk, just brain storming. So if he could Clone and Regenerate, that alone makes for a villian that most would avoid, and not be assed with.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Why would this upset me?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Cause of cloning. Back in the past, you stated clones where cheap as fuck hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food for Plot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next