Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O Empty
PostSubject: Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O   Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 am

Name: Yaku Exavior Kiyade

Race: Forsaken Quincy ;]

Appearance: Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O Sample___Quincy_by_arhiee

Personality: Yaku is a layed back character... his feeling are, Do what is needed... and have some fun while your at it. His layed bback ttitude makes for somone to underestemate... Though Yakus skills are quite talented..Yakus one goal is to join his brother and take over what needs to be taken over... Though Yaku... is the youngests of the Kiyade 300 year family... he is 26 years of age.. wrongfully dying when he was 2, though sence Yaku died so young... he doesnt relize that he had died yet.. so his motives are
motivless... he des things without thinking... but still he is able to form a perfect Stradigy.

Background/History: As yaku said befor not much is known about Yakus child hood... Yaku last name is from a long line of strong fighters... though only 2 ofthe true Family members are left... Yaku is the destant Quincy... as only Shinigami reside in the Kiyade family... But somthing weird happend. Yakus heart changed at 7... growing care free.. Traveling the Soul Society he grew to know absolutly no one... Still traveling.. Yaku searchs for his brother... ever and always. Now residing within the Quincy hospital, Yaku is the newest of the quincy... slighly quite andoff beat to the others.. Yaku is able to hold his own.. always toyng with his quincy cross...
once was his mothers cross.. Yaku holds it dearly.. as he was a earth to man type of guy... always loly gaging around.. making jokes
at very inapproprate times... Yaku is always in a good.. loving mood.. ead for anyone to appear... he is much like his older brother some say.

Though Yaku is one of the Forsaken Quincy... he is always ready to fight, though he'd rather not... Yaku seems as if his abilites are weaker hem some.. bu his quincy gloe is oneof a kind.. Drawing in a negative Reitsu.. the silver color gave Yaku his name...
"Silver Eagle of the West" Yakus eyesare beyond what seems to be 20/20 vision his accuracy is slightly amazing. But for now... Yaku lies within the Hospital waiting for a chance to finally meet his brother, once and for all.

RP sample: I wish to be Seated 6th Master Quincy.
((Ill post one of my topics here from Daniel REMEBER THIS IS FROM MY OTHER ACCOUNT))
Daniels eyes calmed down.. as a swirl of Reitsu began flows around his body the feeling of Reitsu rising within the air.. Daniels eyes catching onto the Cero his opponets feeling to relese.. Suddenly the feeling of another person entered the area.. Daneils eyes sinking as Zexion was no longer here.. Daniels stomach filling full of lightness.. he knew this battle will be very tough.. a thick layer of reitsu began to sink up Daniels skin.. flowing upon his skin.. that dark.. yet silver reitsu a swirl of dust forming around Daniels feet.. as he smiled wickedly.. his Zanpakto slightly getting a tinted tone.. The reitsu filling around Daniel sent waves of energy flowing into the Arrancar, and the Human.. the waves came in burst.. as Daniels eyes glew silver.. the waves crashing into his opponets.. Daniel knew what he needed to do to Deafet his opponets.. the waves became strong as Daniels sprital pressure gained 25% more stronger.. His blade gliding up into a pole.. as a bright light filled the air.. filling his opponets eyes full of light.. the reitsu flowing out grew massivly larger.. as the 5th waves crashed.. a eerie silence filled over the area.. as Daniel spoke underneath his breath.. Tis a shame Zetsumi, Bring the Darkness the final wave of sprital pressure sent a huge wave.. Forming over his opponets bodys.. the wave was massive.. as his blade that was lit up.. grew into a dual blade Scyth.. the black pole was medal.. as the 2 blades grew a red color on them... Within the center od the 2 blades.. held a Red gem.. the red gem lit up at the bottom as Daniels reitsu rsuhed into it.. Daniels haori lifting up.. his energy groing to 50% of his true energy.. The blade was held aginst Daniels armpit.. his reitsu was flowing over his body, as Daniel was one of the highest reitsu holders.. the look within Daniels eyes was hasty..

Daniels reitsu florishing out.. his eyes never elft his opponet.. seeing his opponet flash from sight.. Daniel matched his movments.. Turning his foot Daniels body flashed within a mere half second.. his reitsu flroishing over him making his Body faster.. as he was now in Shikai..
The sound of laughter was herd.. as behidn the Human.. Daniels eyes held shut.. opening up the darkness within Dnaiels eyes was truly discomfurting.. His blade held out.. Daniel spoke out loud.. his voice echoing into the Humans ears

You both are going to be welcome to meet.. My bankai.. the first within my time back to the Gotei 13.. The darkness that will take your body.. as the Pure reitsu of the blade will cut you like butter

Daniels body in a nealing position.. the cero flying intot he air.. Daniels body faded back.. Forming higher into the air.. Daniel formed directly next to the Cero.. standing a mere 10 feet away.. Daniels reitu clashed into the Cero as his reitsu began to rise.. the grin growing up his face.. as Daniels body was seen within the mid air.. high above the air.. But the cero has yet to pass Daniel.. the smirk slid up his face.. as he began to think in his head.. the thinking procces was quick I grant you my power.. Slay them, no mercy.. 100%! Daniels eyes flashing with a massive amount of silver.. as another wave of reitsu expoled off Daniels body.. holding his blde into the air.. he yelled aloud Behold my Bankai, be one of the First people to meet it,... BANKAI!

The rupture within the air was massive.. as a Black flash mixed with a slight amount of light.. exploded within daniels hand.. the black staff growing down 1 more foot.. the 2 blades binding together as a single blade was seen.. a wave of darkness sourrounded Daniels body.. his Haori flying up as Daniels reitsu relesed.. the massive amount of pressure within the air.. sent the waves onto the cero.. the Reitsu waves even able to push the Ceros slightly off course.. The blade now beggining to calm.. the true form was seen.. (sound in my Signiture) the white peices braching off.. 8 gems found on the Scyth.. 4 on the blade, 3 found on the tip of the staff, the final one found upon the end of the staff.. on a spear head looking object.. Daniels face showing a smirk.. his sprital pressure now massviely high, and still he is only at 85% of his ture power relesed, Speaking aloud once more.. he said

this is, The Arch Angel of Death.. his wrath mercyless.. feel his power, as i relese all mine

The silver glow within Daniels eyes grew birhgter.. as a rumbling sound was herd.. the last 20% of Daniels reitsu relesing.. making him go at full power at the moment.. Daniels voice was herd making a yelling sound.. his reitsu gaining a massive amount of Pressure.. the last wave of energy sent flying into both of his opponets.. the force may even be able to push his opponets back.. Daniels reitsu resting upon his blade.. daniels eyes looking down as the Gem on the end of the Staff began to lit up.. growing a bright red.. Daniels relesing a sudden laughter.. a thick layer of energy resting upon Daniels skin.. his eyes now rested.. Daniels blade lifted up into the air.. lifting down upon Daniels shoulder.. Resting he smirked
a sigh lifted out upon Daniels face.. the Cero now resting.. disappearing.. Daniel smiled talking

My Reitsu is the highest of the Gotei 13.. for once my Bankai reaches full abilite.. your Herro will be nothing coat of nothing

Daniels voice echoed over the quite town.. the sun resting down behind the mountians off into the distance.. out of no were 5 Speacil forces opritives shot out of the town.. there katanas drawn they flew directly at the Human..theres blades held by there side... there blades came up sourrounding you.. there strikes were strong and harsh.. if nothing is done the attacks will hurt him.. Daniels eyes looking at the Arrancar.. a butterfly lifting over Daniels head as his silver hair drawed over to the right.. his cloak following.. the silver glow off daniel was one that he is prepared to kill.

Watching his opponets his eyes lifted up a smirk filled showing nothing but insanity.. as his Zanpakto spirit lifted into the blade.. Daniels reitsu flursing one more wave.. his foot turned.. the reitsu rested on the blade.. and around daniel would show that this strike is able to cut through alot.. Daniels body floated by his high amount of Reitsu.. Daniels body formed infront of his opponet, the 7th Arrancar.. Daniel shot down forming directly to the Arrancars left.. Daniels scyth held to the side.. his body shot forward.. connecting into the Herro it seemmed as if Daniel could strike through it.. but his reitsu sank into the armor begging to strike through.. only leaving a scratch.. daniels body went forward farther.. thinking to himself

I need to ude all my Streingth, havnt had to do this in a long time

Standing directly 18 feet behind the arrancar.. Daniels shoulder turned.. looking right at the arrancar.. a smile slid up Daniels face.. he began to laugh slightly.. as he spoke once more.. taunting the arrancars skin.

it looks as if you underustamated me, my Bankai can slice through your Armor like butter at this point.. and the First gem should activate soon... i hope your both prepared

Daniels voice showed no mercy.. His bankai very rare.. maybe one of the Strongest.. but it is unknown.. Daniels blade resting upon his should his reitsu lifting off his body connected with his Zanpakto.. the reitsu lifting off his body gained a real silver look.. as his Bankai fully activated.. a Blast of reitsu filled the air as a cirlular ring of silver reitsu filled around Daniel lifting 10 feet into the air.. the shockwave swirling around Daniels body reaching way past both his opponets.. the reitsu cooling down.. his eyes went regular.. the silver hint stopping.. his Scyth resting.. daniels reitsu has stopped resting.. but somthing was wrong.. Daniels reitsu seemed as if there were 2 bankais relesing.. a true Bankai abilite.. as the first gem began to flow red half way up the gem.. Daniels eyes looked directly at his opponet.. Daniels body now resting..for the Reason why his Bankai had so much reitsu was unknown..
the blade has these glowing red vains connecting to the peice holding 2 gems.. the red tint looked like a burgondy tint a beautiful shade of red..the Red vains rested upon a black blade.. the look within Daniels face ment he means buisness.. For the second Captain may not be the strongest... but he is Very strong.

Last edited by Yaku Kiyade on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O   Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:18 am

RP Sample is nice but I need another paragraph in your history please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O   Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 am

Edited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O   Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O   Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaku Kiyade... The Quincy born from a Shinigami Family:O
Page 1 of 1