Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

God vs Tosu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

God vs Tosu Empty
PostSubject: God vs Tosu   God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 pm

The fields, a calm breeze had flowed throughout the whole valley, However this valley was filled to the brim with houses. Meaning that lots of civilians where here. This was one of the many new settlements that where created. As the people calmly made their way around the village, Mr. Polk rode in his BMW, that large black car which made its way out and around the small village area. He then stepped out as a shinigami, like samurai person stood in front of his car. He brushed the sides of his suite and then placed both his hands into his pocket. The shinigami exclaimed he was from the 11th Division of the Gotei 13 Court Guards. Then he accused Mr. Polk of a few crimes, and was then dispatched. How? Mr. Polk had used metal blades to rip into his opponent and obliterate him without much resistance. He then brushed his hair back and smirked again. Looking forward, as more Shinigami approached. "So gay." He said as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

God vs Tosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs Tosu   God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:33 pm

The cool breeze was a nice feeling on his face, but it was a forgotten feeling as Tosu watched form the shadow of a building as the bount killed 5th seat Yakuma. Tosu just stared coldly at the dying reaper, i told him not to be an idiot that i would make the first move, it was the coldest and most comfortable thought that Tosu had in his mind, and the only thing that seemed to bother Tosu was that the dying reaper was going to die and Tosu wouldn't let anyone see to his wounds, a reaper that cant follow a simple order is no good to any squad. Tosu wasn't a bad leader he just didn't do stupid very well. "So you think that the soul society would send a loser like him to fight, and capture some one like you." a smile crept over the captains face as Tosu stepped out of a shadow. "You just screwed your only hope of not dying here to day." Tosu moved a few steps closer to the bount, "Mr. Polk, as the moron you just killed informed you, We've been sent to arrest you and take you in alive, but seeing as you've just killed my 5th seat, my law takes in. You die here today with no trial." moving his right hand to the hilt of his blade. Grinning as Tosu slowly and calmly, almost to the point of true arrogance, pulled his zanpakuto out of its sheathe and swung it around a few time to stretch out his muscle in his right shoulder. "Now than. do you need a minute to pray?" his cocky attitude was going to be Tosu's down fall, eventually, but not today. Tosu started to circle Mr. Polk, moving counter clock wise from were he started.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

God vs Tosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs Tosu   God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Mr. Polk looked at the man, who said he was the 11th Captain and all that boring shit. Mr. Polk smirked and took his hand out of his pocket, his left hand, and he had then reached back a bit, touching the BMW, before the man circled around, and he then formed that BMW into a large blade. "So," He said as he smirked wildly, he had then lunged at the captain, with a vertical slash at the midsection at the captain. He had already attempted to jump in the air and cut the captains head off. He was cautious and ready to pull off another movement. The origin of the full assault was the previously drawn gun, which had fired out the rei blasts at the captain. The sword was being spunt all around, and then it was aimed so that it can come crashing down on the captains left arm, which was prior to the verbal message that Mr. Polk exclaimed. Mr polk then yawned as he jumped back, looking at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

God vs Tosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs Tosu   God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 pm

" Damn hes fast." blocking the cut to Tosu's midsection. That was the closest any blade had every come to Tosu's body in a long time but that didn't worry Tosu. Mr. Polk's file needed to be updated, it said nothing about transmutations so that no one every had to find out first hand how to deal with a bount like this. Funny, Tosu didn't remember Mr. Polk stabbing him in the left shoulder, turning his head slightly Tosu saw that it was a bullet hole, not a cut. " Damn this is going to be fun." wait were is he. Tosu lost his target form sight, shit he must be behind me.,. ducking down so the blade Mr. Polk was holding missed Tosu's head. that swing came from above him, now Tosu was worried. If Mr. Polk moved this fast than the fight wasn't going to last long for Tosu. He needed a finisher and he needed one now. Than his left shoulder was in pain again. looking to it, there was a blade in it now. "I will not die by the hands of a bount." laying out a massive amount of reishi to push Mr. Polk away form the injured Captain. "freeze them away my snow priestess drago." releasing his zanpakuto at the same time. there it was the weight awkward feeling than the blade vanishing. "now what form." he had it the perfect blade. Moving his hand to the guard and sliding his hand down the invisible blade watching as the snow white blade formed right behind his hand. It was a majestic lance looking blade. weighted perfectly. It was long enough to fight at a distance, but short enough to block any attacks that might come his way. It was even light enough that if he had wanted to and had the time to he could have spun it on his finger tip. Tosu dashed forward, trying to catch Polk while he was still in the air, aiming for Polk's right shoulder. Take out the shoulder take out the gun, it was a sound idea but easier said than done. Tosu aim at the shoulder and with all the might in his right arm, and only his right arm, he lunged the lance at Polk's shoulder, at the moment all he had was hope in his aim.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

God vs Tosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs Tosu   God vs Tosu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Im sorry my post is backwards, you should have read carefully, and because your lack of past-tense and present-tense writing you have gotten yourself killed. Here is how the post orders of our posts play out.

Mr. Polks Post Order:

0. The sword was being spunt all around, and then it was aimed so that it can come crashing down on the captains left arm, which was prior to the verbal message that Mr. Polk exclaimed.

1. The origin of the full assault was the previously drawn gun, which had fired out the rei blasts at the captain.

2. He had already attempted to jump in the air and cut the captains head off. He was cautious and ready to pull off another movement.

3.He said as he smirked wildly, he had then lunged at the captain, with a vertical slash at the midsection at the captain.

Tosus Post Order
1. " Damn hes fast." blocking the cut to Tosu's midsection.

2. Funny, Tosu didn't remember Mr. Polk stabbing him in the left shoulder, turning his head slightly Tosu saw that it was a bullet hole, not a cut.

3. " Damn this is going to be fun." wait were is he. Tosu lost his target form sight, shit he must be behind me.,. ducking down so the blade Mr. Polk was holding missed Tosu's head. that swing came from above him, now Tosu was worried.

4. Than his left shoulder was in pain again. looking to it, there was a blade in it now. "I will not die by the hands of a bount."
---------
I dont need to say more.

Do not feel upset, cheated, or discouraged. This is 100% logical, I made sure that it was fully logical before I made this post. Anyway, before you say something, Im obviously in a shikai type form ----> Shikai > Sealed
~~~~~~~~~~

Swipe, the blade had cleaved the captains head in half. He then put his hand on the body of the captain, and released hades, and melted the mans body to a edible core, in which he consumed before burping and looking around. He then smirked a bit. Mr. Polk then yawned and morphed the Katana again, making it into the BMW again, two more of his agents arrived and had and entered the car, Mr. Polk entered the back seat and yawned. The BMW had driven off, into the sunset ever so slowly. Polk was bored and then he dozed off. Into a slumber until later times.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God vs Tosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs Tosu   God vs Tosu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God vs Tosu
Page 1 of 1