Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami   Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:48 pm

(Have fun with it Guys.)
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami   Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Walking the country side in the world of the living was the best way, or at least Tosu thought it was, to clear the mind of distractions and other stressful worries. Even though it wasn't an eventful walk. Just being out of the Soul Society with all its rules and expectations was a nice change even if it was only for a while. Stopping near a one time popular country club. "Its been to long." came the light hearted voice of the captain. Yes, the place had once been a real joy. The parties were a great place to be when one came out of the soul society with a gigai. Sadly, Tosu moved on. He wanted to be at the waterfall by night time.
A FEW HOURS LATER...
Reaching the waterfall was a pretty hard thing to do with out using any of the special skills a shimigami is able to do. But this kind of journey was one that a person, or spirit, did the old fashion way. Tosu loved the waterfall. Everything was just like he remembered it. The cave entrance exactly 13 paces from the right side of the fall. And there it was. The same old blue crystal, in the middle of the cave, that made Tosu feel just a little stronger just by being near it. Even though Tosu made the journey here every 150 years, every time he saw the crystal in the cave, it was like he was seeing it for the first time. The crystal sang out to Tosu's zanpakuto, rejuvenating it. But something about this visit wasn't right. Instead of the old hermit that lived on top the fall, there was another spirit pressure, one that in all the years Tosu had been coming here, he had never felt.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami   Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:04 pm

A faint red hued glow, radiated out dully from the caves depths. The shadows began to part to reveal the `17yr old figure of Jin yagami stepping out into the dimly lit entrance of the cave, the only light source being the residue that managed to sneak it’s way in from the outside world.

Several weeks after agreeing to participate in this series of skirmish’s Jin had received a small piece of card with a single statement written upon it “Tosu Egawa” it had obviously not taken him long to work out that the written phrase was actually a name and that this was the indication of his first role in this tournament. The name card had also come with a small square of fabric which seemed to be cut from a beed sheet of sorts from what Jin could tell, it was soaked with residual reiatsu (the source being this Tosu fellow, or at least that’s what Jin had hoped)

After doing a little homework on his newly announced opponent he had determined the man to be a captain of seretei, which had left him thinking his only option was to enter the soul society and eliminate his target, but lady luck had struck and fortunately his bounty had come to him. Using the sample of fabric he had been able to trace this reiatsu signature but it had not been an easy task, it had become quickly apparent that his target was in use of a gigai which meant that for the most part his reiryoku was suppressed, hidden from the senses. But unfortunately for him the reiatsu levels of a captain were not something easily contained and just like any overfilled container, leaks had been formed. It was these faint traces of his prey that he had used to trail him, but due to them being so faint it had been fairly hit and miss, with Jin closing in on the man for a time before once more losing the trail and having to scour the surrounding areas looking to pick it up again.

Exhaling a small plume of smoke after a quick puff on his cigarette Jin prepared himself to finally speak to the man he had spent so long trailing.

“Quit the competition” he spoke the words calmly to this man who by all accounts was a complete stranger “you will be little more than a stepping stone for me and I promise you will not achieve victory. Please just leave the competition now and we need not break out into violence” If must have seemed a laughable notion to this captain of seretei that someone of his stature had just been approached by a 17year old boy that he didn’t know and told that he must drop out from the running’s so that the boy could avoid hurting him. In his position Jin would have had the same reaction, but it was still worth a shot any chance he could take to avoid conflict was one he would jump at.

Every word he said was done so in a friendly tone, taking intermittent pauses to continue his smoke, this was not a threat but rather the offering of an opportunity. He felt no aggression towards this fellow, on the contrary like all first time acquaintances Jin viewed this man as a prospective friend. But to continue his path through this competition this had to be done, so do it he would.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami   Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Sorry for this. Im exiting the competition. Just not interested in it. sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami   Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Jin wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami   Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tosu Egawa vs Jin Yagami
Page 1 of 1