Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Niiro Ryuu Char App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu Char App Empty
PostSubject: Niiro Ryuu Char App   Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Ryuu Niiro Odokemono

Appearance: (avi when I get it up)

Personality: He usually has a happy-go-lucky attitude. He only gets mad when his comrades have either been insulted or disrespected. He doesn't show a sad emotion. If he is sad it will look as if he has an emotionless face. He doesn't believe in envy now. He usually doesn't mind what people say either, whether it's a compliment or an insult.

--------------------

Hair Color: black

Dislikes: Cake

Crushes: You have no idea

--------------------

Specialties: can drink 20 gallons of beer without getting drunk or getting liver disease or getting drunk

History: Niiro used to be a gambler who didn't know how to stop. His family ended up saying that if he didn't stop that he would be left alone. Niiro didn't care as long as he got his money. After they left him he ended up getting into a big fight over some money and was killed.

Niiro turned into a plus and when a shinigami tried to help him out he denied them. He ended up turning into a hollow. After killing one hollow out of greed he became obsessed with having more power. He killed maybe 90 menos and ended up turning into a gillian. Still obsessed with power he sought out even more power by eating gillians. After eating about a hundred gillians he turned into a adjucha. He traveled with his another adjucha named Kuroi. They ate thousands of other adjuchas together until Kuroi was turned into an Arrancar by getting his mask physically removed. That same Arrancar that removed Kuroi's mask came to Niiro and used the Hōgyoku to remove his mask. Niiro was much stronger than Kuroi now, but he didn't know what happened to him. He never saw him again.

Innate Ability: Has about 30% less speed than Yoruichi Shihōin

Picture of Character: (avi pic)

Sample Chapter: ((From TNRPG))
Kor was assigned a mission. The mission was to successfully bring a scroll back to his village. The scroll was very rare and contained very lethal jutsu. If this scroll was to get into the wrong hands, it could cause a war. Kor didn't think that anyone wanted that.

Kor had some weapons and they were ten kunai, seven shuriken, and two simple katana. He was on is way back to Sunagakure from Konohagakure. The scroll he needed to deliver was securely in his pocket. Kor knew his way back to his village, so it shouldn't be very difficult to get back.

Kor was about halfway between Suna and Konoha. That's when trouble started. Three cloud ninja had appeared in front of him. Of course they wanted the scroll. Kor could tell by the expressions on their faces that they wanted the power of the scroll so they could start an all-out attack on the other villages.

When the cloud ninjas approached Kor you could tell that he was in a rush and wasn't in the mood for what was about to happen. "What do you want?" Kor asked with a pissed looked. They laughed and then the third ninja attempted to attack Kor. Without hesitation, Kor jumped into the air and used one of the jutsu he knew, Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique and right behind that he used Fire Release: Pheonix Immortal Fire Technique. The blast from the two fire style jutsu had consumed the ninja and left him burnt to a crisp.

"You won't get away with that," one of the cloud ninja yelled, who seemed to be the leader of the group. As Kor came down to the ground, the cloud ninjas decided to attack. They used some kind of lightning jutsu that shot from their mouth. When Kor saw that he knew he had to retaliate, so he used Wind Release: Pressure Damage. The leader of the ninjas stopped his jutsu and jumped out of the way, but the second cloud ninja didn't make it out of the way in time. The jutsu Kor had used not only stopped and destroyed the jutsu used against him, but it hit the second cloud ninja and ripped him to shreds.

Kor wanted to get away from the last ninja because he knew that he didn't want to waste time, so he used Shadow Clone Jutsu and made three clones so they could stall and Kor could get away. He believed that each one of the clones would give at the most five minutes. Kor took this chance to make his escape. He looked back once more and then continued on jumping from tree to tree. Kor then thought, Hopefully the clones will give me enough time to at least get to the Suna Gate.

After about six minutes since Kor left the cloud ninja, he couldn't feel the
presense of his clones. Then he stopped and heard a voice call to him and say, "Don't run. It'll only make things more painful for yourself." Kor was didn't recognize the voice, but then it called to him again and he began to recognize it, "This will be the day I avenge my friends." This time the voice was closer and Kor realized that the voice came from the leader of the group of cloud ninja.

Kor could now see the cloud ninja. The cloud ninja yelled out, "This will be the end for you." In the palm of the ninja's hand Kor could see lightning forming. When Kor saw that he knew that it was the infamous Lightning Blade. The only move that Kor thought could stop the powerful jutsu was his Rasengan, and then a thought had came to his head, Maybe I should try something different. Yeah this is the perfect time to use it.
Kor had used Shadow Clone Jutsu once more. This time he only made two
clones. The cloud ninja had his jutsu almost 100% complete. Kor now had to be faster, so he had the first clone do the rotation in the original Kuroi's right hand and the other clone applied the wind element to the rotation. Kor knew there was another step for this jutsu to make it stronger, but Kor couldn't handle it right now.

Kor saw the cloud ninja rush toward so he did the same. He believed that his Wind Release: Rasengan could defeat the cloud ninja's Lightning Blade. As they approached each other Kor felt the intensity. They were now seconds away from each other.

As Kor and the cloud ninja clashed with each other, the ground below them began to tear. The two jutsu created an epic explosion. The explosion sent up a stream of light into the sky and after the stream of light faded there was a cloud of dust and debris surrounding the two ninjas. There was only one ninja standing and the other was on the ground dead. The cloud the began to fade. Now the victor of the fight could be partially seen.

When the cloud dissapeered it was Kor that remained standing. The arm that he used to attack the cloud ninja was scarred.That was intense, but I need to get to Suna fast, Kor thought while holding his right arm and walking toward Suna. Kor was in pain, but he had to keep going. His mission was more important than his life to him at the moment.

It had been three hours since Kor's battle with the cloud ninja. He had also just made it to the Suna Gates. His mission had might as well been a success. The sand ninja that were standing at the gate had let Kor into Sunagakure. He then headed to the Kazekage's office.

When he got to the office he knocked on the kage's door. The kage answered, "Come in." Kor came into the kage's office and said,

"Here's the scroll with the jutsu you needed me to get." Kor placed the scroll onto the Kazekage's desk and then walked toward the door. The kage then said,

"Thank you for delivering this to me, I'll let you know if you're needed again." With that last comment and his completed mission Kor left.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Niiro Ryuu Char App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro Ryuu Char App   Niiro Ryuu Char App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Niiro Ryuu Char App
Page 1 of 1