Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ryuu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu   Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Name: Ryuu

Visual: 19

Personality: Ryuu is a genius. He loves making puzzles for others to solve. Ryuu is always a quite person, not talking that much. He loves being alone, in silence. Ryuu has a bad case of claustrophobia, and with that he hates being pushed up against something. Most of the time he is nice, but when he is pushed up against something he is short tempered. Ryuu never was good at making friends, and tells them about their idiotic ways in a smart ass way. Ryuu loves fighting, and is most of the cause for fights. Ryuu is very defensive for girls, and friends.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Ryuu grew up in Karakura town. He wasn't actually Japanese, so it was kind of strange living there. His mother was American, and his Step father was a rich man. That's how he got to Karakura town. His biological father was a abuse man, which lead to the death of Ryuu older sister. Sadly Ryuu never saw his sister, or father. His mother was pregnant when she left. Ryuu never wanted to know about his father, or sister. His step father was a kind man, or at least that's how he acted. His father only cared about education, which is good. Expect that's all his father cared about. Ryuu was a smart boy, because every waking second he was learning. The only break he got was at night, to sleep for 5 hours. Even his mother wanted it to stop, but his step father was a cruel man. Ryuu was only 6 at the time. While other kids played games, he was learning. He never made any friends. Ryuu would change everything soon. 6 years later, his step father found that Ryuu was smart enough and they went on a vacation. It was only the 2 of them. Now when people think of going on a vacation they think of the beach, going skiing. Going to a spelling bee. Real fun. Of course, Ryuu won, big surprise. When they returned it was on Ryuu's birthday. No presents, no cake, nothing. The best birthday ever. His present was his mother's death. Since Ryuu was a smart boy he figured what happened very quick. His step father, had been mailing several letters, before they left. Ryuu had taken one of those letters, to see what it was. The person he was sending the letters to was his father. They had been making plans fore 2 years, plotting on how to kill his mother. Ryuu wanted revenge when he found out, and he was going to get it. 4 years later he got it. He had made a flawless plan, to his kill his step father and father. He invented them to a dinner, amazingly his real father came. The meal was made, and they ate. They ate everything. They had wine with this dinner. Ryuu had poisoned the wine, so when they drank it they would have a heart attack. It worked. They died that night, eating both of their favorite foods. Sad. No karma always got to people, one way or another. For 5 year Ryuu learned, and took many Judo classes. He loved the sport. He went to torments, and always won. Ryuu still lived in Karakura but with a relative he found. His aunt lived there too, and when she was told what happened she took him in. When his aunt died of a heart attack caused by Ryuu, by poisoning her food. He was old enough to go to collage. He passed in 3 years, never failing the exams. Ryuu soon realized that he wasn't aging. He thought it was weird at first, but dismissed it.

30 years later Ryuu brought up the theory once again. When he should have been in his 40ds he looked like a 19 year old. Ryuu could not solve this problem, it was to unreal. He hated not knowing things, but he had to deal with it. 500 years later, Ryuu still didn't know what was wrong with him. A criminal outbreak was at Karakura. Ryuu was good with ending lives, so this was a no problem. He killed 10 people, and already people became scared. They though some illness was breaking out. Ryuu wanted them to think that, so they wouldn't know that he was the killer. Soon criminals became afraid. The outbreak died down, literally. Ryuu had killed 40 people. Authorities had hired people to investigate on this. Every time they seemed to find a break it disappeared. Ryuu killed people in many different ways. His favorite was poisoning, but sometimes he just stabbed them in the back. He never cared who he killed, because they all had it coming. Ryuu was a wanted man now. He stopped killing for a couple years, so people thought it was over. Ryuu then started killing again. People were scared to leave there homes. Oh, how Ryuu loved it. He stopped killing forever, because people were closing their stores. The town, became a ghost town. Everyone never left their beloved homes. Ryuu had sucked all the fun out of it, so he stopped. A couple years later the town was alive again. Ryuu spent his time doing something he loved, learning. When the town came back to life strange people came to the town. One confronted Ryuu, and told him what he was. It always sent shivers down his spine, when he thinks about it. The man told him he was a bount. When Ryuu said the man was crazy, the man looked him in the eyes and told him. Ryuu believed him. Perhaps he shouldn't have, but he did. Ryuu still lives in the town, still thinking about what the man said. Ryuu never really wanted to know if there was others, because it would lead to more confusion.

RP sample:
Ryuu was at a park, and the sun was out, birds were singing. A lovely day, for those that loved the sun. Ryuu was a person that loved dark days, and rain. A bird flew by, landing in a bird bath. It tweeted, and tweeted. Annoying. Ryuu picked up a rock, ready to throw it. When someone bumped into him. He stumbled and flew into a pound. He thought about drowning in it, no he had to find out he did that to him. He got out of the pound, shaking. A girl was standing in front of him. She looked about the same age, with blond hair and dazzling blue eyes. She was up to Ryuu chest, and wore a black skirt with a brown over Coat over a white shirt. Why would you wear a coat in summer? The girl opened her mouth to speak, but just closed it back up. Ryuu sighed. "Don't worry about it. It's just water, I hope." She smiled. Good she wasn't completely shy. "I'm so, so, so sorry. If there's anything I can do tell me." Ryuu smiled. He started to walk away. He waved goodbye and left. The girl left too. Ryuu walked until he found a bench. He took a seat. Just then he noticed that he wasn't alone. A woman sat next to him. Ryuu stood back up and left the park. To many people. He walked the streets of Karakura, everyone seemed to run into him. Oh, how he hated that. A couple said they were sorry, but most kept walking. Ryuu decided he couldn't take it anymore. He walked into a alley, and sat down. The shade felt so good, on his skin. Ryuu drifted into a sleep. When he awoke it was night. It was a cool night, just the way he liked it. He stood up and went home.
Back to top Go down

Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu   Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Ryuu
Page 1 of 1