Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Inazuma, Ryuu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Inazuma, Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma, Ryuu   Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:38 am

Name: Inazuma, Ryuu

Race: Japanese

Visual Age: 21

Division: Vice-captain of 7th division

Personality: Ryuu prefers to be a wonderer. He dislikes getting help form others. Although he’s a loner, when he does work with someone he is a loyal partner. Although he still thinks about his past now and than, he still looks to the future. Not always liking to fight, Ryuu is more of the “go with the flow” kind of person. Ryuu tans to change his mood depending on what he’s doing. For example, he’s lay back when regular, but when fighting he becomes a different person. It’s like he has a split personality.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History/Background: When Ryuu was human he had an abnormal amount of spiritual awareness. When he was young his parents were killed by an unknown hollow. He was taken in by a master swordsman and was trained in the way of the sword. He used these skills to hunt down the hollow that killed his parents. One night he sensed a formulary spiritual pressure and chased it down. The sources of the spiritual pressure lead Ryuu to an abandoned warehouse. After looking around awhile, he was suddenly attacked by a group of hollows. Although he put up a good fight, he was heavily outnumbered and was killed. As he drew his last breath he was face to face with the hollow that killed his parents.
When Ryuu was in the soul society he had become vice-captain of 7th division. Ryuu was assigned a solo mission to the world of the living to investigate decrease in good souls. When he finds out that the hollow that killed his parent is the same one that is behind the missing souls, he finally sees that he can get his revenge. He and the hollow begin a bloody battle. After a long and tried some fight, Ryuu finally avenged his parents and killed the hollow.
Back to top Go down

Inazuma, Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma, Ryuu   Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Approved, though you will have to talk to the 7th Captain about being his Vice Captain.
Back to top Go down

Inazuma, Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma, Ryuu   Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Sorry Inazuma my vice captain position is filled along with my 3rd seat position, all I have left is 4th and up seats. I would imagine between you and Genkaku (since your both equally new to the division) you would have to do a position battle for the 4th seat spot(Assuming thats what you would both be vying for). I wont certify the 4th seat on who wins or looses but rather the one who shows the best rp skills and or potential. Also through this method I get to see how good you actually are without blindly granting power^^. If you have any questions feel free to pm me, thx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inazuma, Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma, Ryuu   Inazuma, Ryuu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inazuma, Ryuu
Page 1 of 1