Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:41 am

[ Ey, have fun, slaughter alright? Anyways, the location is wherever the first poster writes it is. ]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 am

A strong breeze swept past Jin, heavily ruffling the short onyx spike’s hat adorned his head, as his hood was blow from upon his head flapping away in the winds he continued to walk further along the open grassy plain his lungs expanding to they’re fullest straining to take in as much of the fresh fragrant air as they could muster.

It was at times like this that the Vizard was able to forget all the hardships he’d endured and was able to feel almost alive again. He stood on an open cliff side, grassy plains for at least half a mile in every direction, splattered with the odd oak tree here and there. To the north the vegetated soil ended in a sheer cliff face that dropped down 200m into sharp rocks and see water and in each of the other cardinal directions there was just flora as far as the eye could see.

Jin took a seat upon a particularly cushioned looking patch of green, it was unlikely he would be as lucky as he had been in the last round managing to coax his adversary away and avoid a fight. But it was just foolhardy to think that anyone who had made it this far in the competition was just going to walk away. Another difference between this time and the last was that Jin was no longer in the mood to be looking for his opponent this time he would leave them to come to him. Laying back upon the ground he slipped a cigarette between his lips and began to release intermittent puffs of smoke every few minuets, the plumes carried away upon the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 am

The bright sun almost blinded Shinjou as he emerged from his hiding spot with his office. He had spent most of the day before and the night working on his usual experiments and research subjects. The dim light in his room had become particularly irritating throughout his time within his office and he thought it best to get away. Shinjou had considered removing it and replacing it with another but he felt attached to this one in some manor. It has belonged to him ever sense he had first joined the 12th Division so many years ago. It almost made Shinjou smile when he saw it after being a way for a long time. But sense he was trying his best to suppress all emotions not just the some, he held back his smile. Shinjou knew he would have to be particularly unemotional for this fight. The last battle he had shown emotion when he tried to hid it and let it get in the way of logic but he had regained his stature just in time. Shinjou hated all battle in any sercumssance but he thought it would help him control his emotions further to participate in this tournament. Whether it did or not, well he would have to wait for the end of tournament to see.

Once he was outside the walls of his enclosed living space Shinjou tried to blend in with a crowd of passing by Shinigami as he made his way to the assigned spot. Shinjou hated to be seen in public because he thought so little of himself and even though he was showing teh emotion of fear by doing this he couldn't help himself. He knew he was not yet ready for this fight but he would have to get ready and quick. So Shinjou tried to calm himself down as he approached the fighting spot. He shupon'd the last little bit landing on the side of the plains with the last jump. Shinjou grabbed the hilt of his zunpakuto and adjusted the Captain's haroi he was wearing as he started his slow approach to what looked to be a wan off in the distance. As he grew closer he realized his assumptions were right. Shinjou position himself directly in front of the man as he tightened his grip on his zunpakuto. He looked to the man with the best cold dead look he could do as he began to speak.

"Greetings, my name is Shinjou Kagaku Captain of the Twelfth Division and you must be my opponent," said Shinjou as he watched the man carefully.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:48 am

As the sound of a voice, Jin’s eye opened hazily. He slid his palms under his shoulders, brought his knees up to his chest and pushed off the ground arching over through the air onto his feet, ash drifting from his face as he spat away the charred but of a cigarette. It would seem he’d managed to fall asleep whilst waiting for his opposition leaving the cigarette to continue its burning until it was out of fuel.

“Ahh so its you” Jin Yawned, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he did so.

Although he had the body of a teen, he still had a mind trained by all his years of existence. And the one thing that really stood out about this guy was the kindness in his expression, how the hell was he supposed to fight a guy who probably didn’t want to fight either. He had no motivation here.

“Hi im Jin Yagami” he stated with a smile “A captain eh, look’s like I wont be getting of easily”

With that said he scratched the back of his head, unsure about how to proceed.

“You’re a little more courteous than I expected, ill have to admit. So how do you want to do this? We both know why were here, how would you like to begin?”
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 am

As the man spoke Shinjou begun his analyzing process. Judging by teh tone and teh way the man spoke he was not as bloodthirsty as an Espada nor did he have any visible mask fragment which almost concluded he wasn't an Arrancar. SHinjou knew him not to be a Shinigami because Shinjou took note of every Shinigami worth taking note of and he had not seen this man before. The man was holding what looked to be a zunpakuto although, Shinjou could be mistaken. That meant that the chances he was human or Bounte were slime also the fact that he had known of the existence of the Shinigami and their hierarchy meant he likely was not a human. The man did not seem to be in any sort of Quincy uniform or he did not seem to show any anger towards Shinjou when he spoke meaning the chances were slim he was a Quincy. That meant that the man was likely a vizard and it would be safe for Shinjou to assume so.

Shinjou was quite surprised when the man returned with a question about how they should precede. He was not use to his opponents being so polite although, he did seem to fight a lot of hollows so that may be the case. Shinjou had never been approached in a battle in such a way but because the man had been so honorable in his reply he decided to allow him to go first. That way he could decide on what rank this man held based on the strength of the attack and the way he initiate the attack itself. Much could be told about a man by their way of battle and Shinjou assumed he would be able to conclude from one attack.

"If you wish you may attack be first, but please try not to hold back I would greatly appreciate it if this battle were over as soon as possible," said Shinjou in the same tone as before.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am

Appreciate it if he did not hold back?, well if that was what he wished then Jin would not deny him. In one fluid movement Jin brought his hand before his face, his opponent had sepnt the last couple minutes giving him quite the penetrating stare so he had to assume the man was trying to work out what exactly he was fighting. It seemed only fair to enlighten him.

A single swipe of his hand downward and the whole atmosphere of the battlefield changed. The ferocious horns that accompanied Jin’s mask sprouted from the sides of his skull, the bone white material materializing from nothing. His heavy Reiatsu crashed down upon the ground’s causing the very air to quiver, and the earth to crack Darker than that of a shinigami but not quite as sinister as the hollow.

“We are the ones you cast off, the children you could not stand. We are the Masked Army” Jin answered any questions the captain may still have about his identity his voice having the dark resonating echo signature of the transformation he had undergone.

With the words out of the way, his visage evaporated, his body moving with all the speed that allowed him to be called leader of the Vizard. Appearing to the captains rear katana already in hand he would bring down a lightning fast strike to the back of the man’s neck from the right aiming to strike an artery whilst the second of his two katana came in from the other side the attack a little heavier looking to carve into the side of the mans abdomen, a sure way to hit an organ of some sort. Weather the attacks hit they’re targets or were blocked/avoided, the vizard would then appear using his sonido like movement 40m up in the air the longer of his two katana sheathed and a yellow energy already swirling before his palm as he readied a kidou.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 am

When the mask was dragged into reality across the man's face Shinjou was assured that his assumptions were indeed correct. Shinjou was not surprised by this fact because he had almost completely ruled out every other race but it was good to see that he was right. Shinjou could use this move to his advantage because from what he knew vizards could only keep their masks on for a limited amount of time and even though this man seemed to have a high reiatsu level and was likely in the top three of their hierarchy, he wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. So, all Shinjou had to do is wait until the mask disappeared and strike with all the power he had left. Which sounded easier then it was going to be.

When the first attack came towards him Shinjou was almost ready. He had prepared for an attack from behind sense that is what most beings started the fight with but he had not prepared for such speed. This was indeed going to be an interesting fight and he would certainly have to try his hardest. To block the first attack Shinjou let his legs go limp as he tried to collapse as soon as possible whilst at the time time uttering out a kido spell.

"Bakudō #8, Seki," said Shinjou as he cast teh kido.

A round shield formed around him blocking the attack if it followed him downwards. This by accident also blocked the second attack. After the man had disappeared Shinjou rose from his position as the kido speel disinergrated into the air. He drew his zunpakuto with his left hand like in most situations. Shinjou always drew his zunpakuto with what most presumed to be the wrong hand from the side his sheath was on so he could catch his opponents off guard because most people didn't expect that but he knew that he would not get that chance while this man had his mask on and he had to release his shikai.

"See through all lies, Sono Senkensha," said SHinjou as his metal blade transformed into a bone blade.

Once he had released his shikai Shinjou saw that the man was charging a kido spell. The spell had to be a higher level kido because if not you would not have to charge it so. Also, the man would not cast a kido that took more time to charge because it would easily be blocked by anyone with half a brain but Shinjou could use this pause to his advantage. Sense the man was obviously using his outstretched arm to aim the kido spell Shinjou would have to harm that arm. Shinjou lifted his open hand with his palm facing the sky as he concentratied on the ulna bone in that arm as he began to speak.

"Hone Modifai," said Shinjou as he he waited for th man to act.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Jin’s opponent released his sword whilst Jin stood motionless in the air allowing the energy to fuel the kidou to accumulate, when he released this he wanted it to be instantaneous. It was a strange sight to behold, the revelation of this captain’s shikai, an odd shaped blade ending in a hilt of, if Jin was not mistaken, Bone. More than a little creepy, especially when pointed at the masked Vizard. With the volume at which the man was speaking and considering the distance Jin could hardly hear sound coming from the mans mouth let alone make out what the words were, but by reading the individual’s lips he was able to discern “Hone Modifi” now he just had to work out WTF that actually meant. How annoying that he was fighting an unknown force. Well if this captain were to release it was only polite for him to do the same.

“Thrash and shatter, Leviathan” he muttered, leaving the blade to transmute into its released form of several violet butterflies, clearly oversized for the creature they represented. They soared downward ahead of him flying straight for the shinigami as he left his palm outstretched in front of him. But as the closed the gap towards Jin’s foe an ear piercing screech erupted upon the battle field, and hopefully within close proximity to Jin foe. It was a sound at a pitch like no other so high just the thought of it could make you nauseous, when fighting an opponent like this one it was probably too much to hope that the man would have gone deaf but it would no doubt leaved him stunned and with quite the headache. This was when Jin would strike, the moment that sound erupted from nothingness Jin had disappeared from view and would implant back into reality just less than a metre to his foes front, and in the same instant he appeared the kidou would be released

“Hadou 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho”

With the vizards mask enhanced reiatsu fueling it the kidou truly was an awesome sight to behold lighting up the sky with its brilliance. As the ringing horror faded from audible range hundreds of violet fragments would be seen to be hanging in the air awaiting command.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm

While the man held his zunpakuto and transformed it into it's shikai Shinjou thought it good to act. As soon as the incantation was spoken, Shinjou closed his outstretched palm into a fist shape and his stopped his concentration of the arm. From the technique his bone would hopefully be reduced to half of its original strength making it easier to fracture and break. Then the butterflies appeared. At first Shinjou didn't know exactly what to think of them. Little made Shinjou unweary about the situation ahead and this instance surprised him. There was a plethora of ways to could use the animals to his advantage and Shinjou did not know which one it was. The man had so far showed much restraint and he hadn't done much in teh way of battle. Shinjou did not have enough information on the man to make an informed decision so he thought it best to make none at all.

Once the butterflies began to screech and fly towards him he knew what to do. Shinjou hated to fo all out so quickly in a fight but he knew that if he didn't he could lose. When the screeching became too much for him to hand he bent down on one knee, jabbing his sword into the ground so he could hold his ears shut with both hands. Then he noticed his opponent appear not that far away from him and release the kido he had charged. Shinjou managed the strength to get to his feet and grab his zunpakuto with his free hand. He held his zunapkuto out straight and tried to yell over the screeching.

"Bankai," said Shinjou.

After he released his bankai a large bubble appeared around him with him in the centre. The bubble stretched ten meters in each direction. From the inside you could see everything outside and almost forget it was there but, you couldn't hear or speak to anyone on the outside. This made the screeching noise go away because they were positioned oustide. Also, from the outside you cannot see within because it looks as if clouds or mist has surrounded your friends. The bubble had surrounded his opponent if he was still standing at the same spot. This allowed Shinjou to get his proper footing and now that he kenw what this man was capable of he would not let him go so easily.

"Joukei Inta-seputo," said Shinjou as he lifted his closed hand up with the back of his hand facing the sky. He then extends his pointer and index finger while keeping them slightly separated and pointing them at the opponent.

If this attack hit his opponent the man would be blinded until Shinjou lost his concentration in some way. Right after he began to hold his fingers in the air he shupon'd not towards his opponent but closer to the edge of the bubble attempting not to make a noise. Shinjou slowed hie breathing and held his zunapktuo tightly trying to not give his position away at all. SHinjou was hoping to stall the vizard so he would lose his mask and then Shinjou could strike and finish this battle.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 am

Even with the absense, it's still been more than 48 hours. Shinjou wins.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 am

Do you have authority to do so? I say no.... You had an absence and the only way to avoid getting disqualified is having an absence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami   Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinjou vs. Jin Yagami
Page 1 of 1