Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:47 pm

(Basically play fair. Nothing else much to it seeing as this is not a important Tourny.)
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:50 pm

((OOC: Shitty post o.O))

Niiro, the Sexta Espada, walked into the room with his scythe resting upon his right shoulder and in the palm of his left hand. He looked around the room to see plenty of things. In there he saw a giant pit filled with giant spikes that felt as if they were giving off reiatsu. Hovering over this pit were like floating circles, or islands. It looked as if the reiatsu from the spikes were what was keeping the "islands" afloat. Niiro walked over to the pit and scanned the entire pit. It looked as if it was the size of the empire state building, in length and depth. The Arrancar then took a look to the walls to see even more spikes that looked as if there were three times as much there then there was in that pit. He turned his head to see that all of the walls were covered with the spikes, except for the doors and above the doors. He looked up to see the moon shining directly through the ceiling, apparently it was a sun-roof. The moon was shining very bright, almost as the moon in Hueco Mundo. The sixth Espada then jumped onto the closest "island" which would be the one directly in front of the door where he walked through. He looked down into the pit to see what looked like a staircase. He didn't know where it led, but he was intrigued to find out. Before he would do anything he would sit down on the "island" he was standing upon with his legs hanging off of the side and his scythe on his lap to the point where it couldn't fall off. He then reached into his right pocket with his right hand grabbing a joint. He stuck the joint in his mouth and ran together his index finger and thumb on his right hand; this caused sparks to fly because of his heirro. One of the sparks hit the end of his joint that wasn't in his mouth it lit up and Niiro took a long, deep breath thus inhaling the smoke from the joint. He blew the smoke out of his lungs into the air making it form into a circle. After doing this he heard the door behind him close and lock. Turning his head he saw no one there and didn't feel the reiatsu of anyone else in the room. Because of his pesquisa he would be able to sense anyone else coming in the room and since he didn't he knew he was the only one in the room for now... He then wondered to himself while taking another puff of his joint, Where is this person I'm supposed to be facing off against? They better hurry up. The man wasn't impatient, but he was eager for a fight. He then sat there looking up into the sky as he awaited the arrival of his oponent.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 pm

The moon shone brightly across the deserted plains filled with beautiful, flowing, green grass blowing in the slight breeze. The breeze had started only moments before and now it was already beginning to turn into a strong wind. The light of the moon made an eery glow emanate from the grass. Shinjou laid amidst this ocean of grass with his zunpakuto laying beside him. As he lay in the grass he thought of better times, times when the world was not in such a rush. Nowadays everything had to be done in a certain way by a certain time, there were no exceptions. Of course you needed discipline and honor but you also needed freedom and a joy of life just as much. The world seemed to have forgotten what all life was all about and that was the weakness of many.

Shinjou believed in all concepts of life but his fears of others didn't allow him to make such contributions towards the Soul Society. His fears disabled him in many ways but he could see none of them. Shinjou only saw the strength of not having emotions get in you way. He had closed himself to all of the "nice" emotions and only left the negative. He kept his heart closed in a way. Shinjou had forgotten even joy and happiness itself.

As Shinjou lay in the field and thought of times which almost brought a smile to his face. But then a shocking memory brought back to him suddenly caused distress. He had completely forgotten about the battle that awaited him. Oh how he hated battle but if such a thing were needed he would have to supply the best effort , after all he could possibly even win. He rose from his position in the grass, grabbing his zunpakuto and running to where the battle was scheduled. As he approached the building where his battle was set to take place his brain kicked into action. Shinjou noticed the door in front but he realized that if he were to just walk in he could be taken by surprise and the battle would be over before it began. He shupon'd to the top of the building looking for a vantage point when to his surprise he saw the sun roof. Shinjou approached it quietly knowing his opponent would be listening carefully to when he arrived. He looked down at the arena, seeing the arrancar and the area around him.

Shinjou punched the glass below him falling to the piece of seemingly floating land admit a sea of spikes. He landed softly atop the piece in front of his opponent with his fist hitting teh ground along with his left knee and right foot. As Shinjou looked forward to face his opponent his Captain's haori feel softly in place behind him. He then rose to his feet looking directly at the man and introducing himself.

"I am Shinjou Kagaku Captain of Division 12 of the Gotei 13 protection squads. And may I ask who you may be?" asked Shinjou as he slowly moved his left hand to his hilt which was stationed in his sheath on his left hip.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Niiro had took one last puff off of his joint, it was a long one as well. As soon as he had got the joint down to a bud a shinigami came crashing through the ceiling of the room. As the Shinigami fell through the building and landed on the island-like slab in front of the Arrancar he flicked his joint into the spikey area below. As it flew down into the lower area he noticed that it didn't even reach the spike and it was destroyed. The Cuarta Espada then thought, Interesting... this oughta be fun.

The fourth strongest Espada in Hueco Mundo looked to the Shinigami as he stated his name and rank with a smile upon his face. Niiro grabbed his scythe and stood up on the floating "island" that he was once resting upon. After pushing himself up he re-gripped his scythe and said to the Captain of the Twelveth Division, "I am known as Niiro Odokemono Ryuu, or better known as Niiro." He paused for a moment as he scratched his head with his right hand and loosely handled the scythe in the left hand. "I am the fourth strongest Espada in Hueco Mundo, or Cuarta Espada."

This man who went through the Shinigamification process was anxious to fight this Captain. He looked to the Captain of the 12th Division with excitement in his eyes and an evil grin upon his face. He switched the scythe that was within his left hand to his right hand by tosssing it above his head and catching it in his right hand. The end of the scythe without the blades was pointing behind him and the end with the blades were in front of him with one blade facing up and the other facing down. He leaned forward a few inches and said, "How about we get started, huh?" Without letting the man say anything Niiro lauched off of the island sending it flying back into the wall. Before he had reached the Captain he had started swinging his scythe. Once he had reached the man the blade was towards the man's neck ready to completely severe it off and his left hand was ready to parry other things that might come his way charged with Reiatsu.

((OOC: I just read the Rankings for the Espadas sooo... that's just an update the whole 4th strongest thing...))
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 am

As soon as Shinjou had risen from his almost kneeling position on the island above the sea of spikes he had begun analyzing his opponent. WHen he saw that the man was smoking some sort of drug he assumed that in his past life he had been dependent on them and that carried over to when he became a hollow. This meant that the man was likely involved in some sort of crimes because most drugs were illegal and most of them were expensive and dangerous. So this man had either been very wealthy or had not been afraid to kill for the drugs. Shinjou assumed the later because this man had become a hollow and for that to happen you need to have some sort of darkness growing within you. This meant that the man would not hesitate in battle but he seemed to not be entirely bloodthirsty. This intrigued Shinjou because from what he thought most Espada were all about battle and nothing else. If this were the case the man would not have given his name and rank and been so nice about it. So from the information Shinjou gathered this man was a kill bur not an entirely bloodthirsty one.

Shinjou watched the man as he started to swing his scythe after jumped off the island he was standing on only moments before, sending it flying into the wall behind him. This meant that this man was egar and anxious meaning that he would easily make mistakes for he was in a ruish and Shinjou knew how to take good advantage of people like that. When the man grew ever closer and it seemed that SHinjou was just letting teh attack hit him he said something. Shinjou said "Bakudō #8 Seki." As he said this a round shield of energy around him. If his opponent hit the shield he would be pushed back and temporarily paralyzed. If he hit that would give the perfect oppertunity for Shinjou to strike but if he didn't then he would miss Shinjou as well, either way SHinjou had evoided the attack.

Shinjou then shupon'd over to the platform next the one he had been on only moments before. Once there he quickly outstretched his hand so teh palm was facing his previous position and said,"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō #31 Shakkahō." As he said this a ball of red energy emerged from his outstrechted hand towards where he had just been. Shinjou was hoping to catch the Espada as he landed on the platform and send him flying down to his death.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:46 am

Shinjou wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu   Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinjou vs Nirro Ryuu
Page 1 of 1