Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Linkin Versus Clyde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Linkin Versus Clyde Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Versus Clyde   Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:43 pm

The master Quincy seemed a bit paranoid, for a while now he had felt a presence near him. Almost as though someone actually thought that they would be able to track him without his noticing. Regardless Linkin decided to play the game and lead him to the edge of the Great Forest. With a quick wrist movement Linkin got one of his gloves on, daburu moji retsu.

“Interesting, so it was just one soul reaper this whole time,” said Linkin in a slightly depressed tone. As he said these words he pulled back each string on it’s own and let loose approximately fifty arrows at is stalker. And then used hirenkyaku to disappear into the forests’ edge. “Time to see what you can do Soul Reaper.”

(sorry about it being such a short post)
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Versus Clyde   Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:51 pm

The soul reaper known as lances walked from behind a tree near a river.He had a large grin on his face and his eyes were tightly closed.He raised his hand and spread his fingers this was a symbol of saying hello.He then open his eyes and put the hand he had in the air on his zan.He unsheathed the weopon a bit to show he meant buisiness.He then withdrew his sword and gripped it with both hands."shall we begin" said lance in a stern,but cocky voice.

Clyde spun back around the tree for protection.Then he spoke and said,"Mizu wash away my foes".Lance was now in his shikai state.His clothes and appearance were the same,but now his zan had changed and six lances of water were around him now.His shikai wasnt revealed to his foe yet because clyde was still behind the tree being protected.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Versus Clyde   Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Linkin noticed that his foe had dodged his attacks by ducking behind a tree. “Well” thought Linkin, “Isn’t this a problem. Guess I should make this fast and get on home.” Linkin spotted his opponent’s position behind a tree on the edge looking like he was trying to peek around to see his enemy. “What a fool, doesn’t he realize that Quincy are well adept at navigating these woods?” Linkin snuck up to the unsuspecting foe and released another set of fifty arrows at his side. “Sorry to make this fast , but I’m in a bit of a hurry.”
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Versus Clyde   Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

The arrows shot at lance as he had his against the tree.All the arrows hit since he was unexpectidly shot at multiple times while behind a tree.2 of the arrows shot him in his shoulders peircing him onto the tree.The rest hit him in random places,but in a final attempt to win clyde sent a large wave at his foe in an attempt to drown him.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Versus Clyde   Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 pm

“How sad.” Thought Linkin as he watched his soon dead enemy struggle as he was pinned to the tree. Linkin noticed the wave of water coming at him and thought, “Well I don’t think I want to see any more than that of this kid’s zanpakuto.” With these thoughts he dodged the final attempt attack by using hirenkyaku to go around it and come up directly in front of his opponent with his bow raised, a powerful arrow made from both strings at the ready. “I guess this is the end for you.”

Linkin let the arrow loose and sped away to avoid the carnage that his attack caused. “in the end I did him right.” Linkin stopped and though it over for a second. “Well at least I made it fast and painless, well mostly.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Versus Clyde   Linkin Versus Clyde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkin Versus Clyde
Page 1 of 1