Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) Empty
PostSubject: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Zane sat in the far corner of a seemingly gigantic room with his head bowed and a gourd of sake pressed to his lips. “I haven’t seen you drink this much in quite a while,” came a voice from the sword that laid across his lap. Zane considered just ignoring his zanpakuto spirit but then decided that talking to him could help pass the time until his opponent arrived.

“Well I haven’t had to just sit and wait for some punk kid to show up for a training session in quite a while either.” Zane grinned and turned the sake so that the last of it ran down his throat. “Damn it, I’m out.” Zane got up and crossed the room to the door and asked one of his squad members to bring him some more. “You know that drinking like this before a fight will make you unstable. Or is that what you were attempting to do this whole time?” Zane sat back down in his original spot, then closed his eyes and sighed. “Come now Yoru, you know I feel foolish speaking to a sword. Come on out and speak to me face to face like the friend that you are.”

The ninjato on Zane’s lap glowed a purplish black aura and grew into a large shadow. These shadows manifested into a man with wild crazed eyes, long black hair, and shadow stained skin. “It has been a while since we last spoke like this Zane. Who has been sent for you to train?” Yoru tried very hard to seem concerned for Zane’s well being, but his outward appearance made that impossible. All he could get was a slightly less chaotic expression by covering his sharpened teeth with his upper lip. “That’s just it Yoru, I have no idea who is coming. But I know that it should be a decent session, since today it’s a member of Hunter’s squad.” Zane became excited as a member of the kido corps opened the door and brought in not just a gourd of sake but a large case full of them. “Thank you, you are dismissed.” The squad member bowed and exited the chamber. Zane looked around the large space now. It was a gigantic room from the inside, perhaps the size of a medium to large residence. But this was a kido enhanced space. From outside the room was nothing more than a small broom closet.

Then there was a member of his squad at the door again. “Yes, what is it now. Has the person I am to train from the fifth division arrived yet?” To his delight the messenger nodded to say yes and exited the room. Zane was so excited that he chugged down an entire gourd of sake in one swig, and then tied another to his wrist for later during the fight. “Then it is time for me to go,” said Yoru and his body broke down into shards of shadows and returned to the sheath that Zane was holding out in front of him. Zane sat up straight but still did not stand as he saw a shadow of someone pass by the door and stop to turn and enter. “Come on in,” yelled Zane, “this is the place.”
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 pm

00C: Sorry gave up on Bankai idea, for now that is. So I'll just fight you as I am.

The kuchiki head entered. His garment of the Head were there, even his tiny hairpin, for his hair doesn't need it. He looked at captain Zane. "Nice to see you, Captain Zane." Alec was excited to test his strenthe in a spar against him.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Zane was very interested now that he saw who his opponent was. “Well well,” said Zane, “seems like Hunter sent me a decent fight for once, the head of the kuchiki clan.” Zane slowly rose to his feet and half bowed out of respect to the leader of one of the four houses. “I hope you realize that regardless of your social position I shall not hold back today. Hunter wanted me to help out his squad by taking out weak links one by one. And so far not many have even seen my sword leave that corner.” Zane pointed to his zanpakuto where it was propped up and then slightly chuckled. “But I have heard a bit about you, and so out of respect of just who you are I shall let you see my shikai right from the get go.”

Zane slowly walked to his weapon and removed the short ninjato from its casing. “Come forth reach of the night, Yoru Tsume.” The stump blade grew long in length and dark in tone until it was a full sized katana made of black steel. “Just remember as I said, I shall not hold back. But you shall be given the privilege to give the first attack. Come at me with full force.” Zane was aware that Alec was a threat if seriously underestimated, so he kept his guard up and prepared to dodge whatever came at him.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Alec decided not to accept his inventation, but to accept it with Kido. "Lets Begin." "Hado number 4, byukurai." Alec prepared his stance and jumped back in a stance of gurad and detection. The kido spell was aimed at his neck snd would follow downwards if it hit Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Zane was slightly depressed. “Why is he throwing a simple low level kido at the kido corp captain?” thought Zane. Zane easily dodged the spell with a simple flash step, and appeared thirty feet to the right of where the hado now would have been hitting the disappointed leader. “Well, I guess you are a bit over rated. But no problem as I shall take care of another weak link very soon.” Zane used another shunpo and appeared behind Alec with one arm wrapped around his opponents throat and the other holding his zanpakuto to Alec’s arm close enough that his for would cut himself if he moved to quickly. “Well you have lasted longer than the majority of your squad, a full thirty seconds.” Zane prepares a kido to bind Alec. “But none of them were arrogant enough to use a kido on the kido captain. Now let’s see what you do next.” Zane chuckled considering his opponents now limited options for a counter attack, then he began the incantation. “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo 9 Geki!"
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Alec coudn't move. Nothing new. He was the kido captain, he is the captain for having a bankai and being a master at kido. The only mistake he did make was coming in. His other hand was open. "Bakuro number 8, Seki." The spell sent Zane flying. With this done, Alec fired another Byukurai. Alec then jumped on a wall, and prepared to jump from the wall, giving a postion of attack, dodge, and defense. If he used Kido he would see it easily even at close range for now.

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Hado 58? really?

Out of curiousity have you even thought to look at the kido rules?

Well heres a link: Kido Rules

Once you read that go ahead and edit that post of yours.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Sorry. First, I don't remember Izura (only guy who used it) having to charge up that spell. Also, there was some other rule I saw that didn't mention this. Anyways, I'll edit. I am little busy right now If I take a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Edited. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Zane was satisfied with how his intended attack had gone. Though he hadn't expected Alec to try another kido attack against him his lack of noticing the blade that had been held to his arm as he blasted Zane with his attack. Meaning that as Alec went forward and Zane was blasted back, Alec's arm had been cut by the captain's shikai.

Zane caught his footing a few seconds after being blasted and used a flash step to avoid the oncoming hado. Then he looked at Alec jumping onto a wall nearby and started to laugh. "Well guess that you are special. No one has been able to cut themselves on my blade, until now." There was a thin slice of fresh blood on Alec's arm. Zane wasn't sure if what he had said registered in his opponents mind. "But I guess now that you get to see what my sword can really do." Zane waved as he said his next words. "Bye bye." Zane saw Alec drop from the wall as his swords abilities took effect. All Alec would be seeing for a while was a gruesome bloody battle field of death and despair, and yet Zane was exhilarated. Because he had not been able to let Yoru Tsume use his true powers in quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Alec was shocked. What he saw was so, bad. He knew how to stop his fear, and yet he somewhat felt a feeling not to, as if he liked it. Alec looked at his arm. There was a pretty bad cut there, but he would be fine if he ignored it and kept moving on, he could heal that if he must. Though looking at this made him weaken. "Shine down the stars great order and life. Show the stars great power and might. The time has come for the day of fire. Open and rise, Longray." In this dark version. A star appeared and brought down a lite that surrounded him the in a big ball of Sky blue crystals, swirling like a globe with sky blue aura bewtween. Once Alec was done, Alec had his same sword longer, and a big sword at the end of the handle (think of it as a darth maul sword with my sword on one end, and the big and bulky sword on the other end). Alec pointed his sword, or long sword (not big sword at the ground). "Litando." The beam was a sky blue and white light that fired, and was as long as 80 feet, and 30 feet in height. Instantly the nightmare ended. Litando gets rid of everything not part of the enemy, so your zanpakuto's powers and your kido is nullified as long as I am in here. Alec swung his big blade side. God fire spreaded everywhere it was creeping up to him and was starting to become quite tall. Alec swung his sword again into the air. The fire is fast air. Now, the air fire was very close to Zane already. The fire blocked Zane from attacking Alec and Alec brang his Darth maul like weapon (meaning the whole weapon, no specific side) around him, Creating wall of fire reaching Zane very quickly. Now he was not open anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm confused now.

I understand that your tech negates field based moves, but that has nothing to do with my attack.
My shikai ability makes you think that you are somewhere else, but in fact it's just like aizen's zanpakuto. Yes an illusion. So unless you count an attack that targets your mind as a field based attack your post is useless.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC: Anything that doesn't have a connection to me as long as i am in this beam, are destroyed. Little hard to explain. If you want the full explanation, say so first.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 pm

okay then go ahead ahead and explain. Cause like I said it's an illusion so it has a "connection" to your mind.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm

*BUMP*

waiting on that full explanation
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

well seeing as how Alec has fail to explain after a full week, I call this fight in my favor. Only because his zan affects everything except him directly, and illusions are a part of HIS mind. Therefore he would be affected and I guess a simple stab through the heart will suffice for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)   Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kido versus Fifth (Zane vs Alec)
Page 1 of 1