Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones

Bones

Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)   Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 pm

It was a nice spring evening around five o’clock. There stood Benjamin sitting on a rock in Karakura Town Park. There was a slight breeze that blew Ben’s hair around making it look very messy. He yawned tired and bored as always awaiting maybe someone he could talk with or if they were a spiritual being like him maybe they could spar Ben did need to practice a few techniques that he just had learned.

It toke a while for anyone to show up so Ben decided to bring out Leben Hund maybe to play with around the park. His appearance was a dog so that would fit nicely.

((Small post because I need to leave XD))
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)   Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm

The sky was torn apart violently, revealing a torrent of whirling, torrential energy. This energy was merely a pathway. Chinou stepped out of the Garganta and looked around. Nothing special was around. Just a human taking a walk around the park with his dog. 'Dinner,' he thought. 'Yum', he indicated his delight towards the human. The fine, flavored food. He gradually descended towards the human, pondering over the various means he could use to kill the male. It had to be swift. It was the least he could do.

Upon making contact with the ground, he approached the male, but then halting his movements before he fully reached his destination. Upon closer observation, he recognized the male, not as a mere human but as a 'special' one. This male here, was one of those with humans with super powers. There were three, no four races of which this male could belong to:

Bounto
Quincy
Vaizard
Super Humans

Off all the four, he excused the Quincy and Vaizard race. The reasons being: he didn't seem to have a Zanpakutou with him, nor did he have a cross on him. On the other-hand, his cross could be hidden in one of his clothing, and his Zanpakutou could be a simple pocket-sized blade. Then again, he didn't give off the aura of any of those race. Chinou groaned, yawning of boredom. He didn't need to go through all this ... what was it called... to figure out the race of the male. He would simply ask, that is... if the male hadn't already acknowledged his presence and decided to attack. He spoke:

``Blah, blah, blah... name's Chinou. Blah, blah, blah... what's yours? Ah, you know what? How 'bout we skip the introducing and get right to the point? 'm hungry, you're a human. I am going to eat you. Now, you have two choices... taking the short-cut and letting me eat you. The second choice is taking the ol' long path and fighting me, getting killed and me eating you to satisfy my hunger. So, which path would you like to take? I ain't got all day, make up your damned mind!`` he spoke.

Opening his right palm. He would spread it out and place it before him. Spiritual energy worked its way in his palm as he waited for the human`s response. ''Clock's ticking...!''
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)   Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Ben looked around he felt strange reitsu that was coming in close. Leben hund angled his head in a way that made him look confused he sensed the reitsu also. Apparently his name was Chinou. Odd name he did not recognize the enemy’s reitsu signature but then noticed how this opponent was dressed. It was obvious the reitsu energy gathering near his palm forming something that looked like it would shoot and then the enemy’s clothing this person was an arrancar for sure.

Ben sighed and looked down at Leben and the dog returned into a white earing. He then immediately summoned Shwarz Hund. "Schwarzer Hund nehmen diese Kraft, uns zu verteidigen, und Ihre Alliierten!"
Benjamin whispered while giving the enemy an intimidating stare directly into their eyes. Suddenly a large wall of shadow energy appeared in front of Ben and Shwarz Hund disappeared.

While this large fifty feet tall and two feet wide wall of shadow reitsu formed Ben closed his eyes resting them. He was tired after days of wondering Karakura looking for an opponent one finally showed up.
((Dinner so very short .-.))
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)   Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Chinou quirked his head after the male finished speaking. German? Now he knew for sure that the male was a Bounto. Bounto's were known for their use of the German language while Arrancars were known for their use of Spanish, Shinigami's for their use of Japanese and so on, and whatever was in-between. Blah, blah, blah. "Black dog ... power, defend? Is that what you said? Pardon, but I haven't heard from a German in a while," he grinned.

Though the male whispered, Chinou could still pick out a few of the words said. He watched as the large wall of shadow energy appeared between the Bounto and himself. What did he expect this to do? Chinou would of course, find out soon. "Grand Ray Cero," he spoke, before the huge blast of cyan-colored charged rieatsu raced towards the wall.

[I produce what you produce.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)   Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Versus Anyone (Open to anyone willing to fight me!)
Page 1 of 1