Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rommel's Doll (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Doll (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Rommel's Doll (Finished)   Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 am

Name: Aanaarden Saffiaantje

Manifestation: Aanaarden Soffiaatje's manifestation is a human shaped figure that is seemingly sewn together from pieces of fabric. The eyes are sewn black eyes and the mouth is seemingly sewed together but somehow he manages to speak. When he speaks the voice is gravely and deep, giving it an evil feel. When the manifestation walks his body parts sway as if he had no control over them.
Spoiler:

Medium: Aanaarden Saffiaantje’s medium is a golden box of cigarettes. It is not the cigarettes themselves but the box made of various metals. It is three inches tall and one inch wide. The box does not crush the cigarettes inside because there is a layer of fabric lining the inside. On the back of the box is Rommel’s family crest.
Spoiler:

Doll Ablity: The doll’s ability is that it can transform itself into a cloud of sand. When activated Aanaarden Saffiaantje seems to melt into sand at its feet. The sand form maintains the same intellectual state as before the transformation. It is activated by Rommel striking a cigarette from the box while the doll is formed into its medium form. The sand has the same mass of the medium transformation which is one hundred pounds exactly. The sand can take any shape that would be possible with the amount of sand including human shape. It can also move as if it were alive although, in a manor of speaking it is alive.

Element: Earth

Techniques:

Multipliceren: Once activated this technique doubles the amount of sand that Aanaarden Saffiaantje is turned into. This gives a wider variety of shapes for the doll to transform into. Duration three posts, cooldown five posts.

Afleiden Carrosserie: When Rommel speaks the incant his doll moves towards him as fast as is possible at the moment. Once beside Rommel, Aanaarden Saffiaantje in sand form surrounds the Bountou. The doll gives him enough room so he can breathe but other then that is completely sealed off. The sand at his feet begins to move rapidly and pushes the ground away like a drill. It then speeds up creating a tunnel like shape and it disappears along with Rommel underground. It then reappears no more then twenty feet away from his original position. Once safely on the ground the sand returns back to the ground at Rommel’s feet. This technique cannot be used on any other ground surface but dirt or substances of the same density. Cooldown seven posts.

Last edited by Rommel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Doll (Finished)   Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Don't play with them dolls, kiddo. Anywho, APPROVED. Just remember that your ability is best used with sand. No dirt or earth.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Doll (Finished)   Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Ability #2:

Ability: After the incant Zand Spoelen, Aanaarden Saffiaantje’s arms turn into sand and continue to spit out sand until one hundred liters have come out which is when his hands revert back to normal. Once the sand is entirely out it begins to fly around as if it were blown by a very strong wind. A sandstorm commences at one hundred kilometers an hour however, there is no actual wind. The sand doesn’t move out of a range of fifty feet and it doesn’t affect Rommel. The sand stops right before it hits him as if it hits an invisible barrier and reflects back into the storm. The sand moves fast enough to cause fifty percent blindness and sting skin. If you remain inside the storm for over ten posts it begins to cause permanent damage to the skin and begins to rip if off. The damage gets worse the longer you stay in and it affects all exposed skin. The storm weakens as Rommel weakens. For example if Geest were to pass out the storm will dissipate. Lasts for 12 posts. Cooldown once per battle.

Element: Sand

Last edited by Rommel on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Doll (Finished)   Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 am

Right, big problem first off the bat.

Your sandstorm lasts for how long? Obviously longer than 10 posts. Although I will admit that's a long time to be standing in something that's causing you to be hurt. I presume things such as Danku and other blocking abilities are applied to the sandstorm?

If it is fuelled by Rommel's reiatsu I would also suggest that the sandstorm's power decreases as his strength decreases. The amount of time it takes to strip flesh from bone should decrease the more he uses it.

I'd also like a huge cooldown for this technique. If he can only use it once that's good enough for me. Also, what's the implication time for this technique? how long does it take from the order to the sandstorm?

Aside from this, I find nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Doll (Finished)   Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 am

Yeah I'm happy with it now.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Doll (Finished)   Rommel's Doll (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rommel's Doll (Finished)
Page 1 of 1