Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) Empty
PostSubject: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:43 pm

What a rainy daythere is, when looking outside of the window. That's one of Akemi's favorite weather. Only one thing was missing - thunder and the dar, black sky. Akemi sat at her place and she was doing nothing. She sat and looked out the window and thought. Today was the day when she had to fight with her first opponent which wanted to become the 8th divisions Lieutenant. She started to think what kind of techiques and tactics should she use. In her mind there were very many tactitcs, how to attack a opponent, but very often she even hadn't used anyone of them, because most of her opponents wheren't so strong to use some of them. Anyway she was absolutely ready for the fight.
Walking to the fight venue her zanpakuto spirit showed. A big black dragon as her guard showed near Akemis right side. He walked along with Akemi. His steps were about 4 times biger than Akes, so he had to walk slow, very slow. It was an amazing dragon, but only Ake could see him. He had a very black, scaled body and huge wings of darkness. Her zanpankto spirit really was something. Even she herself couldn't believe that she had such a beautiful zanpakto spirit. Of course in her eyes he was beautiful, but actually he was slimy and a little bit stinky. But to Akes eyes he was wonderful. Suddently Yami Shi-Do started a dialog with Ake. -First fight with first candidat of lieutenants place, yes? He asked Ake in a gruff voice. The dragon kept moving very slow. He even didn't look at Ake. The wet rain made her hair wet like a river. She din't care and kept moving too. -Yes Yami Shi-Do, my very first fight with the first candidat of the lieutenants place. I hope I won't use you. Don't want to make him scared. She said to her loyal friend and comrade in arms. Akemi looked sad to Yami Shi-Do, and he liked it. If she is in her element she is much powerful than when she is on not like that. Her sadness gives her double strength and double hardiness. Akemi won almost every time when she was sad, angry or grim. Realy! She became much stronger. After some while when Akemi and Yami Shi-Do had reached 8th Division Headquarter, Yami Shi-Do disapeared. Black dragone went to take rest for up coming battle. But he was very sure that he will not join the battle and let Akemi win herself. Anyway, if Akemi will need some backup he will be just in time to came and help here. -Rest my dragon, rest. That big walking made you tired. She thinked and on her small face showed a smile. That was realy was comic. Dragon have to rest from walking. Now that's silly.

Okey, the time was up. It was time to fight with her first candidat of lieutenants spot in her Division. Akemi had walked to the training place of 8th Division. Where will happen every fight which will determine, if young shinigami would join the squad. Training arena looked like square. It was about 45 meters long and 45 meters wide. The practice arena was marked with white lines which made this square. Only those who was in the square were allowed to fight. Everone else must stay the other side of the white line. But all around the practice arena was houses and some walls. To the training arena leads gates. They were two big doors which could be opened to both sides. They were from metal and rock with spiritual energy protection, so anyone, but only 8th division member could enter the practice arena. Akemi at last was came to the practice or training arena, call it whatever you want. She was fully ready for this battle. Akemi went in the square and waited for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Jan was sleeping somewhere in Soul Society. Theday was rainy but it didn't keep him from sleeping under the branches of a large tree located almost in the centre of the eight squad barracks. Today he had to battle the eight squads Captain for his Lieutenant spot. Every other normal living being or dead spirit being.. whatever would break their heads about what to do or what techniques to use or how to survive against a Captain, not Jan, no he was sleeping the whole time. He knew that the Captain would go easy on him and not release her Bankai at the first sight of Jan. There was no point in killing someone who would just trie and get the Lieutenant possition... or was there? Well anyway the weather was bad. Rain, wind and a bunch of other stuff that didn't let Jan sleep tightly. Well, looking back Jan never was a tight sleeper, he was always thinking someone would just come and kill him, but that my friends was the way he was, nothing he or you could do about it.

Anyway. A small rain drop like many other fell on the three and slowly started to build itself bigger as it was going lower and lower, collecting many other raindrops on the wet leafs in the large tree above Jan. It was moving like through a labirynth geeting bigger with each corner it took and with each centimetre it got lower and closer to the ground. At the end, when the drop had reached the last leaf, which was hanging the lowest on the tree and the closest to the ground, it started to slowly glyde alongside the edge of the sharp leaf. The wet leaf hung lower and lower from the wight of the now grown drop. When the leaf couldn't hold the drop it seperated from it and bounced back from the loss of the weight. The drop fell down and landed on a randoom target, in this case Jan himself. It splashed on his cheek and woke him up from his slumber. Jan cleaned the remaining sleep out of his eyes with his hand and stood slowly up. He went out of the cover of the tree into the cold world. Jan looked around and closed his eyes. "Todays the day, huh?" He smirked and looked at the rainy sky. Jan disappeared soon after leaving the rain-water that had gathered it on his shoulders, splat on the ground.

Jan appeared moment later in the eight squads training grounds. He looked around to see his opponent, the eight squds Captain. Jan slowly made his way to her making the water splat as he stepped in the poudles on his way. He walked until he was only a few feet away from his soaked Captain and he bowed to her. "Good evening Captain." Jan said as he rose from the bow. "I hope you are as ready as I am." Jan said as he waited for his Captains response.

OOC: Please bear with my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 am

Wet rain came dowm from thw skys. How ever could it be? Not dry or dusty. Akemi was staning on he field ther she had to fight her first candidat of 8th division lieutenants place. From wet hair water driped. Her clothes was almost all over wet and soaked with cold water. It made shivers all over the body. That was wonderful. Akemi even smiled from that feeling. She's a real darkness and shadow owner and queen. Those was here elements - darkness and shadow. She mastered them. As she was heard, Jans Totti element was light. That could be a problem, but that even care to Akemi. If she had to fight than she fought. Akemi started to think how to fight with Jan. Use a little power of her or bigger to show 8th Division truly power. Although she was thinkin about using her shikai. Mybe to only show him how strong is she and how powerful she can hit. But if there will not be need to use it she will not do it. Akmei could hit target very strong even unusing her shikai. That little girl can hit, but if you don't believe it, just watch.
The time was come. Boy named Jan had arraived to the fighting arena. From the first eye look Akmei understand that he have big potential. Akemi just watched at him and she knew that he will be the lieutenant of her squad, but fight was imposed. Although in fight she will find out his fighting moves, tactics and his experience.
Akemi although was thinkin about how long to keep fighting with him. If he will be powerful, she will play with him a bit, but if he will be weaker than she thought, than she will end it fast and without mercy. But, she felt that his spiritual energy is strong and this fight will be interesting.
Girl standing behind the white line which content fighting field waited for her opponent. She even didn't watch at him. Well, maybe with one eye nook. The rain had wet her hair fully with the water. Jan splating the ploudes came at Akemi side. He stoped only some meters before Akemi. He loyal bowed and greeted Akemi. -Yes, good evening. She answered to his greet in grim voice. Even second didn't past when Jan was asking another question. -Of course I am ready. I hope you are, because today you ganna show me your fighting skills, tactical moves and of course your experience inf fight. All these things gonna make one big picture of you. After fight I''ll ask you one question and if you answers right you became the Lieutenant of 8th Division. So get ready. After her big speach she went to the other side of field and standed with face on Jan way. She was ready to fight. With one hand she grabed her katana, but did't pull it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 am

The rain was coming down at Jans left side. Cold rain drops were slowly gliding down his cheeks. At that point it was the only thing keeping Jan awake. If there wouldn't be for the cold shower right now he would sleep soundly beneath the tree. The surounding area was rather grim. Holes in the ground, destroyed training dummies and other stuff. Wouldn't you atleast send someone to clean this place up, not that it mattered to Jan but what if one of them triped while fighting. That wouldn't be only clumsy but uncool as well. Moreover had she done this? Well some would hope for that and some would tremble there, let's see what the Captain can do.

Jan looked at the full moon shining above them. It was large and it seemingly was closer to them than ever. Jan stretched out his hand as if he wanted to grasp it. Jan held his hand stretched out for some time and then clenshed it into a fist. A smirk was seen on the wet and cold face. Jan looked at his Captain with a bit off a mocking look. "A good evening indeed. The perfect evening to see some blood." Jan thought to himself as he was ready to unleash a fury of attack only to prove that he was at least good for something, like playing the decoy or something of that kind.

Jan adjusted his Zanpakuto and griped around the sheath of it. Jan took a look at it and the moon it reflected in its silver guard. Jan placed his other hand at the top of the hilt and his hand slowly glided along the hilt only to grip it tightly at the end where he was close to the guard. Jan drew it out slowly and the blade clung as it rubbed against the sheath. Jan placed the drawn blade in front of him and griped it with both arms. Soon the blade was covered with rain trails and his hands were wet. It wouldn't exactly be too good fighting like this, but Jan hoped for the best. He looked his Captain closely in the eyes. "Captain... here I go." He said calmly and one last smile escaped his face as he disappeared soon after. He appeared in front of Akemi slashing horizontaly at her from the left to the right side with his blade held in his right hand. Maybe it was foolish to attack a Captain with his blade held in one hand, but Jan had a tactic already in his mind. He had his other hand held very low. It was at the same hight with Akemis lower part of her Torso. He tried to hit her with his palm from the lowest visable point. Now it was all for her Captain to defend this blow.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Akemi was standing on one side of the field, where she had to fight to her candidat of lieutenants place in 8th Division. The rain was falling down from the sky and the water drops were smashing against Akemis shoulders and head. There wasn't any moon shine in sky, because all sky were covered with black cloudes. Akemi was grabbed her zanpakuto and waited for Jans attack. Akemi looked how Jan pulled out his katana from sheath and held it front off him. From Jans face faded that creepy smile, which made Akemi lost in thoughts. Once then she was a living human in living world, her uncle smiled just like Jan now. She thought that it looked creepy and even now, after so long years being in total darkness and shodow control, she still think that smile looks creepy. After all it faded from Jans face and she immediately understand that he gonna attack to her.
In one blink of an eye Jan disapeared. First thought what Akemi think that he uses flash step or that called shounpo, which gave the person ability to move so fast that human couldn't see it. But being a Captain doesn't meen to be just good fighter. Akemi saw Jans every move. Even seconde didn't went when Jan was standing straight front of Akemi. Jan was very cocksure that he will hit Akemi just using some kid moves. Akemi even had time to make a smile. While Jan was using shounpo Ake drew out her katana. Katanas blade, which was from true silver, shined at the moon light. The blade glittered. After she drew her katana Jan was trying to hit her. Holding katana in her right she stoped hit by putting it vertical, with blade down and blocked his hit with katana. Holding her blade strong and resisting the pressure what Jan was making she saw up coming hit. Jan tried to hit her with his palm, but she resisted it by moving back and turning her right side away. Jan missed his hit, because she moved on left and there where she standed before was nothing. She grabbed Jans hand and hold it tight to he couldn't move it. She hold the hand about in the middle of hand. -Are you ready? She said to Jan made a move. Still blocking his katanas attack she was in mystrious pose. Sliceing down her katanas blade from Jans katana, she got one free hand. And what did you know - in that hand she was holding her katana. Akemi tried to stab Jans stomik. The blade moved horizontal straight at his stomik muscles. >Lets see if he will dodge it! She think and waited for Jans next move.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Jans attack had failed. His katana was blocked by his Captains katana. She had drawn and placed it verticaly, the hilt above her head and the blade pointing down at the ground, and blocked Jans attaempt to cut her stomach open. What a suprise, the other Captains would have mocked Jan with beating him whithout using a blade. Jans specil hit was evaded as well. The Captain moved at the side and then grabbed Jans had. He was in a twitch and had no free moving ability's. Then the crossed blades were seperated and the contact was broken. The Captain attempted to pierce through Jan with her Zanapkuto. Jan now stood there with almost no protection. Jan's face was yet again covered in a smirk even in this drastic situation. Jan pierced his blade at the Captain. He traped the blade in his guard and then rammed his Zanpakuto in the ground. Jan pointed his index finger at the eight squads Captain. "Byakurai." Jan said as a lightning of spiritual pressure escaped his finger and was moving at the girl standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

The fight had begin. Jan had made his first steps to attacking Akemi. He tried to cut Akemi and even hit with his palm, but none succeed. His attacks failed. Akemi even had time to try to hit Jan, but unfortunately it didn't succeed too. Jan traped the blade in his guard and then rammed his Zanpakuto in the groundand Akemis as well. First time in her life she didn't know what to do. Only thing what she could do was to pull out her katana and try to stop up coming kido attack. Jan was pointing at Akemi with his index finger, the time was come. Akemi made a choose. She freed a little part of her spiritual energy and with this bonuss power she pulled out her katana. While she charged Jan called the spell. His kido almost success ,but Akemi in one soconds hundreth she felt like she will be hited. With her katans blade she stopped kido attack. The blade she held in place where kido should hit. After this little Akemis mistake she standed with her katana in hand and Jan without it, she put katanas blade at Jans neck. The blade was so sharp that it could cut a tree down. Aim at Jan she still looked down in the ground. Her hair was over her eyes and anyone couldn't see them. -So, what will be your next move Jan Totti? She asked to opponent. She started to think that she could give him a lesson. Aiming at his neck with katana, she although aimed her index finger at him. -Hadō 4. Byakurai. She said and from her index finger shot out lighning bolt. She was aiming at Jans left shoulder. Sha didn't wanted to make him hurt so much, because he will be useful.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Jan had failed yet again. He didn't know hoe but she had done it again. Well that had to be it as she was the Captain of the eight squad. She had regained her zanapkuto and blocked the kido attack Jan had used on her. Now Jan had not to much of an option. The blade placed at his nek and a mocking expression from the Captain. Jan sighed and then placed his hand on her blade. He looked Akemi close in the eyes and in neither of their eyes could be seen even the slightest sigh of fear. Then she pointed her index finger at Jan. "Hmm?" Jan smirked a bit. He waited now for the right moment to do an attack. Jan waited for her attack on his knee in front of her. Then he heard them. The words which where to complete the cast of the kido. "Hadō 4. Byakurai." The words echoed many times in Jan's head before he rose from his position and with his hand gliding alongside of the blade he cut them and then gripped, with the other hand, his blade, which stood soundlessly in the ground. He pulled it out and with a spin he was already at the left side of his Captain with his blade coming down at her.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Akemi held Jans life on her blade. She was holding it at Jans neck and if that is not enogh she was casting hadō spell on him. While she was casting the last word she saw a smik on Jans face. If she understood it right, than he had aplan how to get out of this situation. Akemi started to think if she will even hit him, because seeing his moves these seconds she started to get it right. Akemi knew his next move. So, hadō was casted and Jan was escaped from Akemis hit. Jan cut one of his hands and that ment that he probably will attack to Akemi with wrong hand. Akemi trust on that. Jan somehow got his zanapakto and with spin he came after Akemi. The blade was almost at Akemis body, but using her reflex she blocked his hit with her zanapakto putting it horizontal in way of up coming blade. With sparkles between blades she fought with less than half power. -Nice moves you have, but you need to move faster. She said to Jan straigh looking in his eyes. She made a big pressure and casted another kidō. -Hadō 1. Shō. She cast the spell and blowed Jan away from her blade. Ine the blink of the eye Akemi was right front of Jan. She tried to hit him with her palm and make him fall. Akemi realy good knew every kido spell. She can control every of them while Jan could control only half of them. Akemi atarted to get bored and she was thinking about make this fight quick and clear. She will try to defeat Jan as fast it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 am

The battle was starting to get intense. If that would continue Jan didn't fully know if he would be able to deal atleast a little damage to her. Jan attack was blocked and he himself was blasted back from a kidō spell. Although she didn't look like much she was quite good. Is this the moment to start to get serious and start to worry for his life? Nah... not for Jan at least, all his life was a big game of risk. If wouldn't had dared to do some things while still alive... he could be betweene the living losers to. Those weak homozapians who invented the fire and nothing more. While they worry for their lives each day, Jan just enjoys the life as a spirit. Well there are a few exceptions. Those superhumans, from what Jan had heard they were quite a handfull. Akemi was coming at when she suddenly disappeared. Well only one thing that could be the cause, which was shunpo. Jan jumped up in the sky when the Captain of the eight squad had disappeared. Jan threw up his zanapkuto into the sky and he stretched out his right arm and blaced his other arm on his wrist. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Jan smiled one last time. Just hen the Captain reappeared he said. "Shakkahō." A red ball of spiritual energy left Jan hand making its way at the Captain with full speed. It exploded together with a pile of ground, but did it hit the captain or just miss?
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Useing shounpo Akemi tried to attack Jan with her katana. She disapeared and in blink of the eye she was moving to Jans way. Everything what she saw, moved in slow motion. Runing after blood of Jans, Jan jumped up in the sky. Akemi had time to watch see it. Jan was doing something strange. He frew his katan up in air and streched his arm, and putting his right arm on left wrist. Seemed like he gonna use another kidō. So lame. She made a grin on her face. Throwing his zanpakuto up in the air and mumbleing something, Jan was casting some kind of kidō. Akemi heard only one word of it and she understand which kidō it was. Jan tried to use Shakkahō. One of popular kidō spell in Soul Society. Ake started to think what will be her next move. And finally she knew that to do.
Ake stoped at place there Jan was standing before jumping up in the air. Ake was fully visible to Jan. He fired. Red spiritual energy ball was coming up. Only few second hundreth later she would move and she would be hited. Using again shounpo Akemi jumped in air to. She became in sight of Jan. In front of Akemi was flyin Jan without his zanpakto in hand. It was her chance and she rather don't get it missed. Holding her zanpakto in both hand she grabbed it very tight. Akemi tried to slash Jans shoulder, swinging her katana from up to down. If she will do it the fight will be over and she will tell Jan if he is accepted to 8th Division Lieutenants place.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Jan was in midair with his hands stretched out. His zanpakuto was somewhere flying. Jan was now left defenceless and his only chance was for his Shakkahō to hit and leave some damage on the Captain. Jan carefully eyed the kidō to see where it would hit and what kind of damage it would deal. Jan couldn't see Akemi for some time, of course that was the famous shunpo performed in a Captain level, that wasn't something you could see every day and even if so, then not performed by a Captain. The speed was truly amazing. Jan almost couldn't catch up, only the split second when she stoped gave Jan a idea of her next move and he himself didn't like it, not one bit. Akemi again disappeared and then was in front of Jan with her blade coming at his shoulder. Of course, Jan without a zanapkuto in his hands and with no other imaginable protection got hit. Jan's head hung back from his seemingly motionless body. His eyes were closed and his blood flew through the air only to splatter on the ground colouring some poudles red. Jan was ready to give up as it seemed... until... Jan's zanapkuto flew spining at the ground and landed ramming itself in the ground with the blade end first. The sound of the sword piercing the ground gave Jan a new breath. Jan's eyes oppened fast and he catched the Captains zanpauto with his hand and he smiled. Jan held his Captain close to him and there was no way someone could performe a shunpo with no footing. Jan then tried to hit the Captain again with his palm, which would leave not too much damage, and anyway not near enough damage to defeat a Captain. It only damaged the inner organs, but of course that wasn't unimportant as well.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 pm

After first cut in Jans shoulder, Ake started to feel good. She smelled blood and that meens pain. If peoples were in pain she felt really good. Nothing was better than that. The cut was done. Jan was still in air and fling somehow. His zanpakto rammed the ground and Akemi think that he will not do anything without his katana, but she mistaked. Jan grabbed Akemis zanpakto and held it tight. She couldn't move by leavein it. And she never left her zanpakto alone. Than came Jans hit. With his palm he hited Akemi in stomik. Akemi charged her spiritual energy to not feel the pain. Jan made a hit. She felt it a little bit. In her body something moved. Jan had moved Akemis gut. Actually that felt like waggleing. But all respect to Jan he was first who hit Akemi after so long time. Stabilizing spiritual energy Akemi looked normal again. She didn't glow in dark violet color anymore. What's done that's done. Akemi freed her zanpakto by pulling it down and more cuting Jans hand. She put the katana in her sheath and with big punch in Jans head she tried to get Jan down from the sky. Anyway she landed on the ground. Akemi thought that fight was over, because this big cut that she did in Jans shoulder looked bad. And she didn't wanted that he die. Right after landing she stoped the fight. -Okey Jan, you have proved yourself in fighting, tactics and a little bit of experiance. Now you'er officialy 8th Division Lieutenant. She said that in grim voice. But she devote Jan a smile, which was a good sigh. Turning her back to Jan she started to leave arena. The fight was over and she hadn't reason to stay here.

-------------------------------------------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Two hits where done. One to Jan and one suprizinngly enough to the eight divisions Captain. Well Jan didn't see that coming. Jan blood started to pump. He was now cranked. He felt pretty bad with the injury but that was nothing sompared to the excitement he felt the moment his palm connected with the girls stomach. Jan couldn't help but to smile. Akem then grew back her bladw with all her force cutting in Jan's hand. With such a force she could have done that earlyer and then blocked with her sword, but that was rather unimportant right now. Jan then was again suprised by the downcoming hit. He placed his hands above his head to block the hit but was still thrown down to the ground. Jan landed with a liud noise and then shunpoed back to get his blade. He cut out a piece of his shinigami uniform and treated his wound. Jan's face was hal-covered with blood. Jan rose up and readyed his stance. Jan was ready to attack when his Captains spoke to him. When saying what needed to be told and turning around she left the arena. Jan was left there confused and disappointed. His expression was unimaginable. "Wha... what the...?" Jan could only say as his Captain was already almost gone. "What the hell?!" Jan then yelled before folllowing his Captain out of the arena.

----------------------------------> Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)   Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight for the lieutenants place. (Jan Totti)
Page 1 of 1