Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

a new quincy joins the fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

a new quincy joins the fight Empty
PostSubject: a new quincy joins the fight   a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am

Linkin emerged from his portal in the basement of the hospital. “Well isn’t this lucky” thought Linkin. He walked up the steps and continued to his office and sat at his desk. In his desk drawer he pulls out a list of phone numbers and selects one from it while getting out his cell phone. He dialed a number and it rang until voice mail came up so he left a message. “Hello Rose. I need you to meet me at my hospital office; we have need of you once again.” Linkin put his phone down on his desk and started searching for random things on the internet while he waited.

(ooc: just kinda walk in and start talking to me)
Back to top Go down
BK201

BK201

PostSubject: Re: a new quincy joins the fight   a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 am

Rose was sitting on her couch and indulging her taste buds by eating a pack of skittles. While they were sweet, they weren't filling enough to subside Rose's hunger. She had been watching the T.V all day and came across alot of useless programs, She wanted to do something today that would make her feel like she was being of use to someone in the world. Sudenly, Rose's phone rang. She let it rang for a while because she liked her ring tone. When she picked it up, she spoke as if she was the voice mail to try and trick the caller. The caller ID on her phone said 'Unknown' so she didn't know it was Cleft until he did speak "Hello Rose. I need you to meet me at my hospital office; we have need of you once again.” Rose widened her eyes and prepared to speak but the man on the other line hung up the phone before she could respond, Manners amongst the quincy seemed lacking. Rose assumed it was link who called her, because he is the only guy Rose knows of who has an Office in a hospital. She got dressed accordingly, wearing her school uniform instead of dressing casual and took a trip over to Link's Office.

~A hop and and step later~

Rose finally arrived at Link's office. The receptionist was gone for the moment, she may or may not have went on break. Rose walked towards the blurred glass door leading to Link's office and lifted her hand in a fist. She hesitated before knocking and decided that Since Link hung up on her earlier; that it was best she just bardge in if the door was unlocked. She hoped that she would catch him doing something embarassing. She quickly placed her hand on the knob of the door and turned it while pushing the door open. To her surprise Link was sitting at his desk and he seemed calm as he clicked the mouse connected to his computer a few times. Rose looked a bit sad after her attempt failed. She quickly cheered herself up by thinking about teracotta pie and she smiled widely while adjusting her head to face Link slightly tilted to the right. She raised her left hand and started waving slowly, "Heya Cleft. How have you been?Instead of waiting for his reply she continued speaking Alrighty then. Since you wouldn't have called me for nothing I am assuming that we are about to do something crazy, right?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: a new quincy joins the fight   a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Linkin kept looking at his computer as he said, “I know I might have hung up without saying my name before. But does one rude action deserve another?” Linkin turned to face Rose, with a look on his face that resembled that of him seeing an old friend for the first time in a long time. But then his face became extremely serious with the look of a person about to snap and go crazy from stress. “Yes, it is something important. There were some soul reapers that broke the law and came to close to our borders. I assumed that you would be bored or not doing anything so I gave you a call to see if you want to head out with me and Shinji on this little hunting trip.” Linkin reached at a painting behind his desk on the wall and moved it out of the way to reveal a safe. 3…21…56….the safe clicked open. Linkin had no problem opening it right in front of the other quincy because it was open storage for any valuable possession of his race. Inside sat a few interesting looking Quincy artifacts and other things. Linkin retrieved a mask with silted eyes and a painted on smile. “Good times,” said Linkin remembering years ago when Shinji had first come to the hospital and these mask were made for a party of celebration, and a large group of hollows had stormed the building. Linkin and Shinji were the only ones prepared to fight at that moment so the two of them had a bit of fun destroying each and every one. Linkin placed the simple yet frightening mask on his face and looked to Rose again. “Well if you are interested, then please follow me. I am sorry that we cannot stay and chat. But perhaps if you hang around after we get through we can all three catch up,” his voice disturbingly distorted. Linkin replaced his daburu moji retsu onto his hand then manifested it and shot an arrow at his wall. Just before it hit the arrow collapsed upon itself and created a portal into the soul society where Shinji and the others still were. “Good looks like I didn’t miss much.” Linkin turned back to Rose and spoke, “if you are coming then do so quickly because this portal will not remain open for long.” With that he started to step through but turned around again while halfway inside to offer his hand to his fellow master quincy. “Nice outfit by the way.”
Back to top Go down
BK201

BK201

PostSubject: Re: a new quincy joins the fight   a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:47 am

Rose continues to look at cleft smiling. He briefed her on the Shinigami who started trouble in the world of the living around the Quincy area and wanted to know if Rose would join. Rose nodded without hesitation and talked as Cleft walked towards his locker and entered the combination. "I haven't fought a shinigami before. But they are the ones who have done a lot to our race right? So I'm down with killing a few of those losers.". Rose acknowledged the fact that Shinji would be accompanying them and she tried hard to remember what he looked like. He was so powerful last time they seen each other. As Cleft opened his Safe, Rose stood on her toes to look over Clefts shoulder to see alot of items in the safe he opened which all seemed like artifacts of war or souvenirs of some sorts. Upon these items was a mask Shinji took out and started looking at as though he was thinking about how he obtained it. He was abrupt once again and told Rose that he would not have time to chat so rose wasted no more words in conversation. He seemed to have manifested his Reiatsu to an arrow he shot towards the wall. From rose's point of view it seemed as though when it did hit the wall it turned into a portal. Cleft said he didn't miss much so Rose assumed that he was already in the battlefield. She would have asked him a brief summary on the opponents on the battle field but she remembered that he didn't want to talk. After he ran through the portal, Before it could close Rose ran right behind him, Jumping over his desk. he turned around for a moment to compliment rose on her Outfit. She believed that he was being sarcastic because Rose only wore her school uniform.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: a new quincy joins the fight   a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Linkin pulled a note with the name Marad printed on it from his shirt pocket and tossed it onto his desk then turned and stepped through the portal and held it open for Rose to follow suit. Once he stepped through he saw Shinji with his mask on as well.

(sorry it took so effin long for this post, plus it's so damn short. And Linkin would mean nice outfit since he is a bit of a perv.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new quincy joins the fight   a new quincy joins the fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new quincy joins the fight
Page 1 of 1