Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] Empty
PostSubject: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Johannes snickered, the resolved sense of destruction became of a prominent, if not a dominant factor of his persona. Gazing around, a busy market day, humans loitering about, doing their weekly shopping before the end of the weekend and the beginning of their treacherous jobs. Children, hand in hand, with their parents, whizzed around the compact regions of the market grounds; the minuscule alleyway-like paths that wavered between stall to stall, ironically linking them, providing a perfect play ground for the children to roam through.

Johannes, snickered once more, sending a pulse of reatsu through his feet, the muscles tightening in response to the new yet alien supply of energy; he crouched like a tiger, his gleaming red eyes locked on the sky above. Smiling softly, he pushed upwards, his body flickering from sight, while at the same time sending a sudden flux of wind, bellowing into the nearby customers, whom seemed un phased by the un explainable wind.

"So....whats it going to be today" he said, smashing his hand in front of himself, his palm arched open, as reatsu spiralled inwards, reatsu being forced to condense into a mass of swirling reatsu; he snickered once more, as a gigantic beam surged from the little red orb that glimmered in his palm. The beam, deep red, oozed with thick evil reatsu, as it plummeted towards the market place; smashing into the heart of the market ground, exploding into into a gigantic pillar of raw reatsu, along with a burning heat wave that radiated from the column of destruction.

He started to laugh histerically, at the sight before him, the darkness deep within him, longed him for more death, for more souls; he felt soo dry, so thirsty, he hadn't felt something like this ever before. Patting his sternum, he summoned his doll- a colossal beast that towered high and mighty, appearing out of nowhere but appeared, so basically, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Another day in human world. Akemi was on mission, which she was doing almost three night. She had to find missing shinigami. Lost shinigami although was going to the mission, but not this. He had other. When he lost, someone had to go and find him. Akemi was bored sitting in 8th Division Headsquater. Nothing happened at her place. So she decied to go on mission. This actually was very simple and easy task, but it took much longer than Ake thought. Three nights she wandered for the lost shinigami in Karakura town. She went in town slowly and without a big rush. She thought that more slower you do something, more faster you do it. So wandering around the town she was looking for him, but nothing.
Suddently, something exploded. Akemi ears was covered by a big explosion sound. She kept on moving. Akemi heard screams from peoples. They were runing away. Actually Akemi wasn't intrest in it, because she was here to find a missing shinigami. She had to look for him untill she find him, and that will be all the mission. >Ai,,,shinigami will wait for a sec. She mutter and ran at place from where the sound came. Runing around the corner, at the market or that they call it, she saw a man, who was laughting. >Hmm,who is he? She thought. Akemi was thinking that he is some kind of terrorist, but that couldn't be so easy to put a bomb in market ground. Someone could see him. And then, she realize that he is a bountou. Akemi remebered about them from Shinigami Academy. She never seened it before or fighting with it, but she knew that she must to save those peoples, even if she hated them. So, bountou was race of immortal peoples who drains other peoples souls. This gonna be fun. Maybe Akemi will have fun. Many in Soul Society tried to defeat her, but only those who was stronger than she could beat her in fight. Akemi was a captain, so that wasn't so easy at all. Lets see if bountou can even scratch her.
In no second there appeared a big beast. Looked like big rock. Anyway, she was ready to deal a hit.
-Hey you there.! Wanna try to hit me? She yeld to bountou could hear her. Akemi made a first steps closer to opponent. Akemi was only about 35 feet away from him and She was standing in front of him. She put her hand in the hilt of her zanpakto and waited for bountou reaction.

OOC:Srry about grammer earlier.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:28 pm

The anomalous reatsu, that pampered the evil reatsu like atmosphere, stood out dramtically; enabling Johannes to turn his head in the direction of said reatsu's source. He smiled, his eyes locking onto the target as it made its way to him. He knew the collateral damage, evil reatsu and the rudimentary pylon of the cero were enough to pull something out the river but he never expected his chances to be high enough to reel in a shinigami, a Captain class in fact. This made Johannes undeniably excited, he could get a whiff of her soul, the pureness, the soothing texture and the pulsating aroma of justice that lingered from her body. Mhmmm. It was all too much, too mouth watering for that fact. He had to have her soul, he just had to.

"Well now, I can't ignore a fine ladie's request now can I?" he said in a soothing slick voice, his Noble nature picking up instantly, at the instant the woman coming into view. His red eyes glittering as a small, yet sinister small found its way across the base of his facial features.

His doll, in response, understanding his intentions, flicked its arm outwards, twisting instantly into a machine gun. Round bullets entered the barrel of the machine gun, internally that is, from the doll itself; its ability to from metal was a heavily advantageous when using said weapon. Johannes on the other hand, formed let metal ooze from the inside of his arm, to solidify at his palm, forming into a majestic yet very very sharp sword, with electricity sparkling at it's surface. His left, or free hand, collected metal around the palm of the hand, underneath the white glove he wore.

The doll, laughed out, the bullets blitzing from the machine gun, aiming to take down the shinigami, really quickly, aiming for all aspects of her body, especially her breasts. The distance between the two, made the it harder for the shinigami to dodge the bullets, as they whizzed are supreme speed.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 pm

After finding bountou and calling him for a fight Akemi put her hand on her sweet, true silver katanas hilt. >Silver, bountou or in other word- vampire. Seems a bit funny. She thought and she made a smile on her face like with fight will end soon. But actually she wanted to give a bountou a chanse. Maybe he will be a good fighter. But time will show. Anyway, looking in bountou red eyes and seeing his huge doll Akemi was still thinking about have much fun this battle will give it to her. That rocky, robot thing looked nice and strong, but is this straight gonna help in moving fast?. She was just looking at his dolly. >Yes, it's big, but does it can move fast? She asked herself in her head. This battle could be equal with normal shinigami fight.
Akemi did nothin, just standed there. Suddently the robot started to change it's form. His hands became a machine gun. >Interesting. She though in her black mind. And bountou have a sword now too and other hand is covered by some kind of metalistic shards. -Very well than. Lets see what you can do with those toys. She said it straight into his eyes. She was ready to fight and have some fun.
>Khmm... She sight. Machine gun started to fire at Akemi. That could be bad if she lose in first strike. Still looking in bountou eyes she was helding the hand on her zanpakto. No fear in her eyes. Bullets was almost reched Akemi, when suddently she disapeared from everone sight. Akemi using shounpo moved that quickly that she in blink of the eye was at bountou and holding her katana at his neck, She was standing behind him, so she grabbed him from back and put her zanpakto at his neck. -1:0 for me. She said and tried to cut bountous neck a little bit. She didn't wanted to defeat him in first time so she just rtied to scratch him. Akemi had a feeling that this fight will be full with fun.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Johannes smiled as the Captain class Shinigami flickered from sight, disappearing instantly and the sudden reatsu from the source plummeted, Johannes; focused and alert, had his keen senses locked onto the reatsu as well as being the fastest bount among the race, he was extremely well practiced with fast moving objects, especially when he was one himself. He flicked his neck to the side as the sword just began to make its move, his left hand, darting instantly onto the blade of the sword, quicker than she could follow, preventing it from cutting his neck and his metal coated palm helped in the control of the blade. He now held the advantage, holding the end of the sword, he could use it to overpower the woman.

Yanking the sword forward, so the the handle was basically at his neck level, knowing that she'd be pulled along with her sword, his back exploded with metallic spikes, 3 feet long, all very thick and extremely sharp, as well as oozing with purple electricity. With such an attack in mind, the Shinigami was pretty much trapped, the speed of his actions were relatively very very fast, almost instantaneous; the shinigami might have been able to live if she let go of her sword but even then, he doubt she'd get out in time.

"Is that really so?" he asked her with a longing voice, curiosity filtering his tone, as he wondered, whom really had the advantage now.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 pm

THe moment. Akemi was standing behind the bountou who was under Akemis blade. She was helding her blade at his neck. She was trying to cut his neck a little bit, so they could fought a little bit longer. But suddently bountou just useing his mystic left hand which was covered by some kind of metal shards. Akemi looked at his glove, and only thing what she could say was - Not bad. She said in creepy voice and she still was smiling. Although bountou pulled her to his back very tight. So, in no time from bountou back blowed out sharp spikes. Akemi had very little time to dodge it. She had to think fast, very fast. In less than second hundredth she thought out something. She will use her kidō spell. With free left hand she aimed at bountou spine with her index finger. -Hadō #4 Byakurai. She very quickly said the spell and hoped that it will strike bountou before he will dodge it. And although she hoped that spikes will stop coming and disapear, because bountou couldn't concentrait and lost control of it. Anyway if spikes will come out, Akemi will fail and lost her proved. She was absolutly sure that she will hit him, but time will show. Shoting blue glowing beam into bountous spine and making him suffer from pain. Next thing what Akemi should do was escapeing from bountous hold. Her katana still was in bountous left hands jerk. Only thing on what she depend was that she hited him with spell.

OOC: Srry about that it's very short. And grammar if there is some.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:25 am

The spikes skewered the Captain Shinigami, killing her instantly. He cocked his head away as the corpse flung down to the floor, with a soft "thud" as it made contact with the ground.

"Fufuf" was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:18 pm

An odditie really, the last few moments of the Captains life where witnessed by a man who had only ascended into the form of bankai moments earlier. He had already decided that it would be best that for this battle to take a new course of action. One more suited for a battle against one who could defeat a Captain class shinigami. The new Captain in the area was Razeil Fisto, who had his green wings resonate loudly as he peered down. His blade utalizing the powers of the Hados, known as Haien, Black Coffin, Byakurai, and Tenran. So that his blade would appear to be a black electric blade that pulsated loudly. Not to far away from the Bount he now looked down upon. He would not speak, because his uniform alone would tell that Bount what he was here for. What his mission was as he arrived. However, his haori would soon desentigrate, because of the fact that it was not able to be sustained as he poured out his power. He who had now hovered high in the sky, with a mental vision of the events to come. Which made him smirk. He arrived, swinging his blade quickly at the neck of the Bount, as if he appeared from nowhere. His blade being a blaze with a deadly binding kido known as Kin. If it where to hit the bount, he would be constricted. The Captian would then use a black coffin to seal the fate of his opponent. This would end this match swiftly. If his opponent knew what was best for him, he would admit defeat. But like all bounts, this seemed to be one of the only events that did not occur. Or that would not ever occur. The beads of sweat on his face where most likely due from the rising heat in the area. The sun beated down as only the latter of the vision would conspire as soon as the arrival. With a swing of a blade, It was truely a sight to see a near fulgurate amethyst bount, that would appear and thwart, cast down, and completely wipe the existance of a captain off the face of the Earth. The Captain would slash the air with his blade hard. So that it would appear distorted. He would slip into that tear with a Shunpo, and not be in the area. So that if his opponent attacked they would have to guess where he would arrive. Which he would arrive in hastely, and with proper tact. His arms holding the hilt of his zanpoktou, he looked down at his opponent. As he was now behind him. His blade in sheath, yet not deactivated. He then decided to speak, allowing the Bount to know some information. "You, are not worthy of knowing my name." With that he waited to see what would happen. What actions would his opponent utalize, and if such actions where done, who would be this new arrival that had been felt entering the area. The electricity began to form around the Captain, that byakurais power being manipulated easily.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am

OOC: Well you did alot of shit, mind you alot of it was pretty much God mode but meh, lets have a look see.

A sudden spike in reatsu, far more immense than the previous shinigami's, much ore obsolete, formed, pure and thick. The captain made his way to the battlefield, appearing out of nowhere but nonetheless appearing in his true state, which was more or less a redundant approach, his reatu spiking like hell made him an easy target, in terms of finding his location that is.

While the Captain made his descent with is magnificent wings, that haloed spectacularly, protruding from his back, incinerating his Haori, the last remnants of his Captaincy; two things happened incredibly fast, his doll, plunged at the back of Johannes, being to the side of him, the doll's speed and brute strength shattered the being in mid travel, the image of the creature lingering but of millions of fragments rather than a true metallic form. As the doll dived toward's Johannes, the Captain, appeared, his wicked blade oozing in a wicked, purple colour, at Johannes's side, swinging his blade, aiming to decapitate the young bount. However, nothing screamed "get the hell outta there!" more than blistering reatsu and an evil looking blade.

Though, Johannes, his brilliant mind taking into play, forced him to duck, only enough so the blade swung just overhead, however while he was ducking his left coated hand, shoot upwards, faster than any man could see, the distance from the Johannes's hand to the Captain's arm was pitiful, it meant nothing. So while the blade aimed for Johannes's neck, he began to duck, his hand shooting upwards, clasping it faster on to the wrist of the Captains arm that clenched the sword. The Captains sword, just as it began to swing over the now fully ducked head of Johannes, was going to hit nothing, making a small arc over Johannes's head, but before the Captain could complete his arc, Johannes twisted his right arm upwards, his majestic sword, making a wicked arc at the captain's chest, nothing shallow, by dear God no, it was intending to sever the whole torso in half, in a diagonal fashion, from the 12th rib of the right side to the left shoulder. While the "arc" was being made, Johannes, exploded outward, sending fragments of shard in every direction, while using one of his unique attributes to super charge the metal, making it very destructive and neigh penetrable. The constantly fired outwards from him, while the doll, which was fragmenting itself, now was spamming downward at the Captain, showering from the sides as the waterfall of supercharged metallic shards danced outwards from Johannes and downwards in a cascade at incredible speed. The best bit was, that the captain was indeed arrogant, not expecting a counter, already began channeling his kido, which was incredibly fast however, when it came to times like these where the fastest would prevail, the Captain ensured himself a defeat by lowering his concentration, his arrogant mind thinking deeply of casting a spell to finish the battle, he instead opened himself up to an attack, Johannes's attack, making him vulnerable to everything that Johannes threw at him.

This of course, the piercing shrapnel firing outwards from Johannes, tore apart the kido known as "Black Coffin" as it began to take shape. However the interesting part was, that having to hold the captain down, he was able to get his field of the kido as it took from, though the Captain was blocking a fair bit of it with his own body, meaning to say that part of the kido was not prevented and would skewer the Captain in the process, should it skewer the Captain, it would undoubtedly reach Johannes, however the constant barrage of shrapnel would put an end to the penetrating portion of the kido and go through the Captain,

"Kekekekek. Never wanted to know your name, fine sir"
he said with a cocky smile thrown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

[That was fun, however you're dead.]

He who had now hovered high in the sky, with a mental vision of the events to come. Which leads to the red marked information.

Which made him smirk. He arrived, swinging his blade quickly at the neck of the Bount, as if he appeared from nowhere. His blade being a blaze with a deadly binding kido known as Kin. If it where to hit the bount, he would be constricted. The Captian would then use a black coffin to seal the fate of his opponent. This would end this match swiftly. If his opponent knew what was best for him, he would admit defeat. But like all bounts, this seemed to be one of the only events that did not occur. Or that would not ever occur. The beads of sweat on his face where most likely due from the rising heat in the area.

None of the red marked information happened. It was the Vision.

The sun beated down as only the latter of the vision would conspire as soon as the arrival.

That Sentance ment the only action that I had done from all of the things that you reacted to was a black coffin. You never dodged this black coffin, rather you looked at my vision and thought this was my attack.

With a swing of a blade, It was truely a sight to see a near fulgurate amethyst bount, that would appear and thwart, cast down, and completely wipe the existance of a captain off the face of the Earth.

The cyan text states that I shot a purple fireball, aka Haien, at you. Which you never dodged, and this happend after my black coffin happend. Seeing as the aiming site is vague. Ill aim it at your head.

All in all I never approached you with a melee attack, rather I shot two kidos at you.

Therefore you, are dead.
-------------------------------

The Captain looked down as the energy spears ripped into the body of the Bount. Causing him to cough up blood, and lose focus, enough to pass out if this where the course of action taken, but before the body of the now falling Bount could hit the ground, a ball of purple flames crashed into its head. Causing it to instantly die. It no longer had a brain, and it would not be able to breath. With no head, it would collapse and die. The captain sighed and sealed his power. Opening up a senkai gate and entering it. The Bounts doll vanishing as soon as the Bount was obliterated. The members of the Ninth Division comming into the area to "Clean up the Mess".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]   Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight it outttt [Me ve Akemi]
Page 1 of 1