Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Testing My Res. [open to all]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Testing My Res.  [open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Tsuneo had just exited the garganta when he noticed a spiritual pressure. He had no idea whose it was, nor did he care. All he wanted was to be able to tear out the life of whoever he had managed to get a sense on. Tsuneo walked over to see who it was but couldn’t get a decent enough track. So he pulled his Zanpakuto in front of him and slammed it down, leaving a large hole in the ground, and called out.

“Hey you bastard! Get your ass out here so I can kill you.” Tsuneo saw a rustle in the plant life nearby and charged at it not knowing if his soon to be opponent was there or not. He slammed down hard with his sword with speed and power so great that the entire bush was uprooted. “Damn it, not here. Well come on out. Eventually I will find you.” Tsuneo was irritated now and ready to spill blood and he had no care as to who it belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:11 pm

"Oh my your such a hot hotted fella Arrancar. Your like an hyper active child that doesn't know how to use its energy. Such a pity, your still a little primitive in nature Arrancar". A voice said aloud being projected from a nearby tree. The Arrancar's sense of direction was way off it seems. May the Shinigami have pity of the fool that sent this person, hallelujer. The Shinigami had a fox grin on his face as he jumped from the tree limb and landed on the ground. He now now up to 15ft away from the Arrancar, almost taunting the man with his presence. "Now that you've found me, what do you intend to do?". The Shinigami had a very provoking fox grin on his face as he stood there ready to go. This day might turn out to be a lot of fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Tsuneo heard the trees above him moving. And just as he swung and cut a tree completely in half in a single fluid motion of his giant blade a shinigami jumped down and began speaking. All Tsuneo picked up from what the man said was a simple question. What do you plan to do now? Tsuneo gave the man’s simple question a quick and easy response, “Take your life and feast on your corpse.”

Well Tsuneo might not be the smartest arrancar, but he knew exactly what to do when a soul reaper was seen, kill the bastard on the spot. Just as he had witnessed many times before when he went on hunts with his master the primero, he raised his sword and started hacking and slashing furiously. Tsuneo was not sure if he would require the use of his resurrection in this fight but if this enemy posed any threat at all then the loose cannon would hold nothing back and use his full strength to kill his opponent. "This is going to be a shit load of fun," called Tsuneo in a crazed voice, "now die!!"
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:14 pm

"Those are extremely bold words, Arrancar". The Shinigami simply replied to the Arrancar. The man was indeed very primitive indeed, his style seems to be hack and slash. The Captain however didn't want to be too judgmental, that could be disastrous. Instead the Shinigami would test the waters a little and take things from there. The Shinigami kept his eyes on the Arrancar, the man now had a Fox grin on his face. In response to the Arrancar's advances, such as raising his sword. The Shinigami drew his Nodachi and took his stance, it then became a strange scenery. The primitive creature was hacking and slashing furiously away at nothing it seems. The Shinigami paused for a moment, his right hand raised and was placed on his chin. From then on this Shinigami began musing over a couple of things. The Arrancar had to be crazy right? The Captain soon stepped to the side 4 feet and sighed a little. This was indeed going to be a long ass day. "Is that a warm up or something Arrancar? If you don't mind, lets get a move on eh? Now come at me with everything you've got". The Shinigami uttered invitingly to the creature that was not too far away from him.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm

(Pluto your an ass lol.)
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Tsu stopped slashing and slammed his blade into the ground again creating another large crater with his unintentional strength. So, he wants everything I got. Fine then he'll get it, thought Tsuneo. After a moment to relocate the tricky soul reaper and took a more serious stance; now he was ready to begin for real. "You want to see my power? Then get ready cause I never really learned to hold back after hearing those words!!" Tsuneo's face broke into a crazed manical look and he placed both hands on his swords hilt to release it. "Your time has come, Muerte!"

Tsuneo was covered in dark energy which began to form a new evil looking atire over his body. A hood covered his face then his eyes sprang to life in a bright glowing red, the same occured to his teeth. Then the energy moved on to his blade covering it and staing it a hellish black.

Tsu readjusted his line of vision and locked onto his opponent, now he would chase this man until one or both of them were dead. "Time for me to make good on my threat!!" Tsu started to laugh in an insane matter with his arms spread and his face to the sky. Then he looked back at his opponent as instantly as he had become distracted, an evil serious look in his glowing devilish eyes. Without any words Tsu used an espada like sonido and came behind his opponent and used terremoto. Instantly a large fissure opened in the ground directly in front of him. "No more words fox man. Now is the time to fight." Tsu raised his blade in both hands and raised his awareness to detect where his opponent might strike next, seeing that he had avoided the hole in the earth which was starting to slowly close.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"Fascinating. Are you now pissed off Arrancar?". The Shinigami asked in a gentle and taunting tone. The earth shook and a crater was created, but it still wasn't enough. All of this was merely a display of the Arrancar's frustration. At least that's how it came across to the Captain as he stood there. The Wind soon swept through the area, the Captain cocked his head to the side and smiled once more. "Why do I get the feeling this guy is a about to do something stupid?". The Arrancar's loud mouth would have drowned out the sound of the Shinigami's words. It didn't matter, the Shinigami didn't want to prolong things much longer. The Arrancar's release state was always a fascinating thing to see. Much like the Shinigami's Shikai and Bankai. The Arrancar's Resurrecion varied according to these things.

The Arrancar's released state was as fascinating as the rest, he was lacking the necessary power though. Disappear to appear somewhere else, thats what the Arrancar did. It was one of the Captain's favorite game too. His opponent had propelled himself using a impressive Shyunpo. The time the Arrancar took to laugh and flaunt his new form. The Shinigami had already used that gap to prepare himself for the man. The Sonido and attack that saw the ground open up would have been for nothing. The Captain had already gathered Reishi and performed a Shyunpo. The Captain was now high above the Arrancar, 20 meters to be exact. He wasn't however directly above him, should the Arrancar raise his head. The creature would lay his eyes on the Shinigami without any issues. It's not like the Captain was trying to hide at all. In fact his Katana was now drawn, both blades in hand. The Captain smiled at the Arrancar and then stuck his tongue out momentarily.

"Your way to forceful Arrancar. I must admit that's an interesting technique you have there. It could become troublesome in the next couple of minutes. But since you've been kind enough to show me your resurrecion. I will show you the release form of both these weapons, now watch carefully. Don't blink, or you'll die Arrancar". The Shinigami announced before shifting his weight a little. The man was now in a fighting stance and was ready to release his Zanapakutos. There was a sudden calm, the tension in the area had become even more intense. The silence was then broken by the Shinigami's release phrase after a while. "The guardian taunts and the child weeps in despair. The child shouts to the heavens and the guardian falls. Go forth and have it your way!". The was a sudden spike of Reiatsu as the Captain's powers reached new heights. His Reiatsu was now washing over the area, covering up 40 meters in all direction. The Arrancar would be able to feel the man's powers too. Besides he was only 20 meters away from the Captain now. Tiny Reiatsu particles also flowed out into the area in a subtle manner. The Katana and Nodachi had changed into a pair of scimitars. After a few moments the Captain would tilt his head to the side and smile at the man. "Now this is where it gets interesting Arrancar. I go by the name Jushiro Izanagi of the Juusanbantai. From now on we play for keeps". There was a fox grin on the man's face as the words flowed from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Res. [open to all]   Testing My Res.  [open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing My Res. [open to all]
Page 1 of 1