Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

1st fight. Me vs. Claus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinichii

Shinichii

1st fight. Me vs. Claus Empty
PostSubject: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Is just there. In Rukongai in a hilly and mountainous area with lots of shrubbery. Shinichi waits for a random challenger.

(Super noob post I know but I hate starting topics)
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm

After Clauses encounter with a member of the first division, The sky started dimming into night as the sun set. Claus was running through the division halls trying to find any kind of navigational guide that could help him find a way out of these wired halls. Claus has been running for hours now, his feet started aching and his heart was racing, he was getting fatigued at an alarming rate but he did not want to be caught standing still even if it was for a second to catch his breath. As Claus ran through the division halls he started realizing that it was silent and he didn't see another one of those 'shinigami' punks since he started running away from the 1st division training grounds. Such a large organization without surveillance was perfect for Claus, it gave him more than enough time to figure out a way to escape, Which he used for running and hoping to stumble upon one by chance. Finally Claus stopped to take a break, he placed his hands on his knees and looked up towards the horizon which revealed tree's and dirt, the area he was in now was vacant of building and life, so he assumed that it was the edge of the civilization he found himself stuck in and the forest before his eyes was somewhere near China. He started thinking that the portal he hijacked transported him to a strange third world country. Once Claus's breathing slowed down he ran towards the forest area, Passage out of this hell hole seemed safe and nothing stood in his way as he entered the forest.

He didn't stop running after running off of the Seireitei grounds, He kept running through the tree's weaving and jumping to dodge branches and keep himself from tripping over roots. Claus didn't stop until he reached an open field occupied by a hill with another of those black robed men standing at the top of this hill standing suspiciously and staring into the area Claus has sprung. Claus looked over at the shinigami while the baton hidden in his sleeve vibrated violently as it slid down his sleeve into his right hand palm. Claus waited for the shinigami to spot Claus and to take action.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Shinichi noted the figure that had appeared in his periphral vision. He could just about make out a weapon on some sort in his right hand. His position was advantageous as his soon to be opponent had to compete with the glare of the bright midday sun. Shinichi aimed his fingertip towards the figure tucked beneath his robes out of sight. -Lets test his reactions, shall we- he thought. With that he quietly whispered an incantation then "Hadō #4 Byakurai". With that having not used Eishohaki, the speed and power of the spell were much greater than normal. Straight after unleashing he reached above his shoulder and drew his zanpakuto in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Claus couldn't see much of what the shinigami was doing, The setting sun provided light enough to see him, but his dark robes provided cover for most of his body. Claus kept his gaze focused on the shinigami until the shinigami took action, and used a move that Claus was far too familiar with, a lightning based beam traveled towards Claus, But Claus knew all too well that the beam was an attack and that if he didn't dodge it he would feel pain that would linger where it hit for hours. The Baton in Clauses left hand extended into a 5 foot spear which he quickly grabbed onto with his other hand. He aimed the staff at the lightning based attack and the tip of the spear became a rectangular shaped shield that blocked the kido and created a small explosion on impact which made a loud boom as well. The rectangular shield slowly transformed back into a spear tip which, Claus still aimed at the shinigami. Claus Stabbed his spear into the ground and crossed his arms, He was about to say something to get the opponent angry but instead, Claus decided to remain silent and waited for further action from the shinigami who, during the confusion, drew his blade.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 pm

How interesting. His opponent had a baton with the ability to transform into a spear and that spear's tip could morph into a shield. He watches as spell slammed into the shield creating a resounding bang on impact. He wondered what else it could do, he would keep one eye fixed on that weapon at all times; that was what he thought as it was thrusted into the ground. The man then folded his arms and using this opportunity Shinichi began his attack. He used shunpo to move right in front of the man and swung his blade across to cleave through his chest, swung from the side opposite to where the spear lay.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 am

OoC: I give up, You win.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

Shinichi blade cut through the man and in another swift motion he lopped his sorry head off. Pissed at the lack of a challenge Shinichi swung his sword down cutting of his opponents cock. He then found a hollow and fed the cock to it. He left with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st fight. Me vs. Claus   1st fight. Me vs. Claus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st fight. Me vs. Claus
Page 1 of 1