Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun Empty
PostSubject: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:54 am

It was a beautiful, sunny, cloudless day on the battle field when Tosu arrived on it. Looking around he noticed that there weren't many people training and sad to see that. The weather just called out to those who needed the work out, and being stuck in an office all day , every day wasn't helping Tosu to maintain his compelling manly figure. Looking to the left, no one. Looking to the right, again no one. Tosu only need an hours worth of exercise to be happy, but by the looks of things he was going to have to run the entire soul society again just to break a sweet. Than he noticed the only person on the field, and the stranger was getting closer. Excitement built up in the captain as he shed his captain's robe, "hey you." shouting to the person walking around, "come spar with me for a while." shunpoing to the stranger, than with a sudden reliazation of who he was talking to, "sorry Lieutenant Gihara, but i need a work out and seeing as your the only one out here, maybe you would like to give me one." a grin crept over his face, how lucky could a man be, finding someone to fight as highly ranked as Gihara was.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 pm

With nothing of interest going on at his favorite lounge spot near Soukyo Hill Gihara found himself wandering aimlessly through the maze of the seretei. It seemed his friends were all on duty and he was the only one with a bit of free time, the 12th divisions barracks were entirely too noisy as the constant squealing of poor specimens and the maniacal laughter of the scientist made it impossible to have a private thought. Soon Gihara’s constant meandering eventually led him to the surprisingly empty battlegrounds, usually the place was littered with shinigami training around this time of day. Before Gihara had chance to savor the beauty of the surrounding area a voice muffled by its distance away shouted out toward the dark haired, blue-eyed Lt. From the looks of things the person heading his way an ordinary shinigami as he adorned the customary black kimono with no other indication on rank. “ A spar?” Gihara thought to himself just before the man had flash stepped with considerable speed closer to him.

“Hmm!?, How does this guy know my name?” Gihara thought as he looked him deep in the eye, the young Lt. would not have discerned the mans Identity if it weren’t for his 2nd division Insignia an unmistakable blonde hair. “ Oh, forgive me Captain Tosu, I almost did not recognize you without your captains cloak.” Gihara stated in a formal manner as he bowed slightly in respect. “ Well with all do respect I doubt I can be much of a workout to a Captain such as yourself but if you truly feel I will suffice then I have no problems with obliging your request.” Gihara was the type of person who was more laid back and outgoing among his piers, but among his superiors he was always professional. After using his shunpo to step back about 5 yards Gihara nodded toward Captain Tosu to symbolize that he was ready. With no prior warm up Gihara felt it best to store up a descent amount of reiatsu to help him maneuver until he could get into the rhythm of combat. Gihara's thumb lay firm on the guard of his zanpaktou as the rest of his hand rested on the sheath, the young Lt. was ready to draw his zanpaktou at a moments notice. “Whenever your ready Tosu Taichou.”
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm

The grin growing into a wide smile, "Well actually Lt. Gihara, I am the captain of squad 11." rolling his shoulders as he calmly took a few steps back. Moving his hands together and slowly one by one popping each finger joint, popping the thumbs of his hands last. After the last knuckle was cracked, he popped his neck points, than he was ready. Moving his right hand to the hilt of his blade, which he wore on the left side of his body, than with a slow and relaxed movement he pulled the blade form its sheathe. With a few deep breathes he was ready, Tosu swung his sword in the air to stretch his arm muscle almost the same way a golfer does but at the last swing he switched his blade around and over his hand so the blade was nearest his little finger. "Now, i do hope that you can at least make me sweat just a little." Tosu was confident that his opponent was worthy of his rank. Tosu drew in his last calming breathe, than like a bullet form a gun he dashed forward, and just one yard before Gihara, he jumped into the air. With a quick spin of his blade the sword was correctly held. His feet hit the ground and as soon as he landed, Tosu brought, with only about half of his might., the blade down towards the Lt.'s head
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:57 pm

[OOC: Lol I don’t know why I thought you were 2nd division^^]

If it was not for the reiatsu Gihara had stored up he would not have had the boost necessary to side step Captain Tosu’s tomahawk strike. Although it was a clean dodge Captain Tosu’s blade was a bit too close for comfort, the young Lt’s dark brown bangs only inches away from Tosu's zanpaktou. With Captain Tosu’s blade missing its mark, the momentum behind the strike would naturally cause the sword to remain headed toward the ground. Once Captain Tosu’s blade neared the surface of the ground Gihara would plant his foot down on top of the blade, driving it into the ground, making it inaccessible to Captain Tosu for the moment thus leaving him wide open for Gihara’s near point blank counter slash attempt aimed to cut horizontally across his chest. After the slash, whether successful or not, Gihara would shunpo outward in a defensive stance for anticipation of the Captains next action or attack. " I had better keep my wits about me" Gihara thought to himself a tightened his grip on the hilt of his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:00 pm

leaving his blade in the ground and shunpoing straight back away from the Lt's. strike. "almost had me, but almost doesn't cut it in a life or death battle." smiling as he started to dash back to his blade and with a mighty yell, "come and freeze them my priestess drago." watching as the blade melted and the hilt was all that remained. Using a base ball slide catching the empty hilt and as he got with in a few yards of the Lt he put his leading foot against the ground popping him self up and into the air, "now watch." moving his hand over the invisible blade turning it into a beautiful pearl white blade with a skinny start and ending with a wide tip blade... "now come at me." grinning as he was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm

“ Very nice Taichou Tosu!” Gihara stated in mid shunpo as he arrive a good distance away in the clearing. Although prepared for a counter attack Gihara was sort of glad Tosu had left him for the offensive this time around, a counter from a captains shikai attack would not have gone well. “ Hmm, judging from the release command “come freeze them away my snow priestess” Its safe to say it is an ice type zanpaktou. The creation of a new blade from the just hilt could possibly mean Captain Tosu is somehow able to manipulate air vapor into ice, but its just a theory” Gihara thought to himself as he used analytical talents to survey the situation, the studies in the 12th division trained him well mentally and psychologically.

“ Even though he is a captain I think it would be best to find out his swords abilities, rushing into shikai now could spoil some of my trumps.” Gihara thought as he widened his stance after taking a deep breath. “ As you wish Captain Tosu. Hado # 31 Shakkahou!” Gihara exclaimed as dense red ball of reiatsu shot forth from his hands. The red orb did not fly far, in fact it impacted the ground no too far in front of him and kicked up a large cloud of dust and debri obscuring him from Captain Tosu’s vision. “ Bakudo #6 Kyokko..” Gihara uttered softly from behind the wall of debri.

Once this happened the young Lt became hidden from plain sight with his presence and reiatsu completely masked as well. Once the dust settled all traces of Gihara would be eradicated and undetectable for the time being.While completely hidden away by the rudimentary bakudo Gihara elevated gracefully and gained traction in the air, a feat shinigami use most often to fight in the sky as he shun po’d effectively with the trajectory of the wind, taking all precautions and subtleties to keep him from being detected outside of sensory perception as he headed near Captain Tosu. Once he approached in range Gihara would stop inches away from Tosu. Gihara would then follow up with a powerful yet precise strike at near point blank range and attempting to slash down Tosu’s left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Studying the battle field turning around in circles looking for the Lt. "Now don't tell me you would rather play hide and seek than stand and fight me head on like a man." grinning as he knew the point to this strategy was a sneak attack, but from were. The best place to strike would be from behind, and with the Lt.'s mastering of hiding his rei that would be an easy spot to get to. Think moron, if you were him when would you strike. Tosu's thoughts were on preventable methods for the coming attack than it hit him, "bakudo #73. To" feeling the blade rip into his left shoulder, "Nicely done waiting for your chance at a clean strike. But you didn't think this one through." grabbing Giharas blade and using his own rie to reinforce his hand making it as tough as steel, just like Kenpacti does. Tosu pushed his own blade into the ground. " Hado 11. Tsuzuri Raiden" Tosu could feel his rei morphing into the electricity than feeling it move through his body and onto Gihara's own zanpakuto. "now fry." grinning at the idea of watchign another reaper electrified
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 pm

The spurt of blood that shot up from Tosu’s left shoulder as Gihara’s blade ran through it without a hitch made the young Lt. smirk with success, damaging a captain wasn’t the easiest thing in the world to do. As Gihara went to pull his zanpaktou back from its slash into Tosu's shoulder he was met by a terrible resistance. “ What the?” Gihara thought to himself as he looked and saw Captain Tosu gripping the tip of his blade with his bare hand. Normally Gihara would not have had much time to react but the Captain indulged him with a bit of conversation before his counter attack. While the words were encouraging and slightly educational Gihara’s analytical 12th division mind had been given ample time to work out a solution. Just as Captain Tosu had chanted the destructive hado of Tsuzuri Raiden, Gihara had intoned his release.“Frolic, Sono Ijirashii”. At that moment the pressure from the release collided with the electrical current canceling out its attempted destruction.

The high reiatsu pressure release would also have a highly damaging effect on Captain Tosu seeing as how Gihara’s zanpaktou was still wedged into his shoulder and in the cusp of his bare hand upon release. Gihara would then use the forceful momentum of his release to snatch his sword away from Tosu and assume a ready position once he landed on the ground. “ I must give credit to my division for my analytical abilities Captain Tosu. You see, in the 12th division its cardinal sin no to think things through.” Gihara said as he smirked toward the now probably injured Captain as he held up his blue based and silver trimmed shikai, its blade consisting of five bladed encircles, the largest of which at the bottom descending in size all the way up until the tip of the sword. Reiatsu based orbs then soon emerged from the bladed encircles of Giharas zanpaktou with characteristics like that of ordinary bubbles. Before long a little over a few hundreds of these orbs were floating around the 12th division Lt. in all directions seemingly under precise control giving off a vivid beauty as they gravitated around Gihara in unison.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 am

Feeling the cut get deeper was not part of the plan, Tosu thought to himself as he rethought the attempt at ending the fight. "nicely done," flash stepping away form Gihara and his released blade, "I forgot that Lt's had shikia. Silly mistake on my part." Looking at the orbs as one by one they formed in the air, "so its time for dodge ball." smiling at his stupid joke. Looking at his shoulder, It was still bleeding and at the rate it was, Tosu would die form blood loss. Putting his hand on the ice blade than moving it down the blade towards the hilt, melting the blade away, "Now than" Tosu moved his Right hand to his shoulder and starting forming a bandage of ice that resembled a piece of armor of sorts. Sliding his hand down the injured arm forming a piece of ice armor. Tosu stopped at the hilt and thought for a second on the blades new look should be, "that will do just nicely." grinning as he moved his hand down the blade less sword's blade, forming a rather unique blade even for Tosu. The blade resembled a fly swatter but only with a bladed look to it, "Now i believe its my move." The captain began pulling his own rei and moving it to his blade than with a powerful swing, Tosu launched a blast of ice at the LT. The ice blast was 13 ft wide and only 6 in tall. It was a fast move but it wasn't Tosu's attempt at ending the fight but rather to test the boy's shikai.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:09 pm

[OOC: Sorry for the delay, work hours picked up out of no where.]

“ Forgot Lueitenants had shikai ,whats that all about? Surely he would know his own Lt. would have shikai among others as well” Sanshou thought as he quickly went back into focus. So far he was doing exceptional and managed to deeply wound a captain, one of the 13 elite soldiers of the soul society, it seems his fortune for the day(“ You will achieve excellence and blossom in the name of prosperity”) was accurate. After Captain Tosu had used his apparent ice manipulating abilities to attend to his rather lethal wound in the shoulder it seemed he was once again ready and eager to continue the exercise. “ I have to give the Captain credit, he is very poised in battle. Most enemies I have injured tend to go off in angry fits of rage and unleash feral ill thought out attacks, but this one is coming fast, I had better get ready.” Due to the high level of speed and the sheer width of the attack Sanshou felt it best to weather the blow with the help of Sono Ijirashii as oppose to leaving the ground to jump over and becoming susceptible to a follow up attack.

As the ice blast neared a heavy portion of the orbs rapidly confronted the invading substances, causing the ice blast to slow down and weaken noticeably before reaching Sanshou. “ Seishou Tekidans!” Sanshou exclaimed as about 50 orbs scrambled from their position around him and shot forth toward the most slowed and weakened area of the ice and exploded all at once with tremendous force, enough to punch a descent gap in between the ice blast for Sanshou to step through with only minimal scratches from the reiatsu filled ice shards that strayed from the epicenter of the explosion. As Sanshou emerged his remaining orbs followed as his sword began to produce more from its bladed encircles. “ Very impressive Captain Tosu, your reputation proceeds you. Such force from only your shikai ability is extremely troublesome.” Sanshou complimented as he directed 50 more of his orbs toward the captain. “Seishou Tekidans!” Sanshou exclaimed yet again as his orbs homed in on Tosu in random organization, set to detonate within 5 yards of their intended target for the most accurate range of damage potential.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 am

batter up Tosu's jokes never made any one else smile so he left on the tip of his tongue and just let himself grin at the mental joke, but what to do. Stand and risk getting hit by the orbs or move in and start swatting them down like flies. Either way was a risk Tosu knew, but standing still was getting him no where and fast. Bending slightly so after he Shunpoed into position to take the orbs down he could get another swat in, but something was bothering him, the orbs were ether a diversion tactic or a exploding orbs. Tosu took a second to make a retake on how the orbs hit his attack. The blast form the two attacks meeting could have been just that, collision based explosion. But what if they weren't. No more time to think with the first orb only 7 yards away and the next one after it was 10 yard, Tosu made his move. Shunpoing to the first one was when he knew something was wrong, The orbs explosion had caught him off guard, and not dealing any kind of fatal wound but they still hurt. Now it really was time for dodge or explode the orb. Flashing to a safe distance away from the incoming orbs, Tosu started sending out blast after blast of ice slashes. Of course that wouldn't stop all of them. When Tosu realized this, he used his own rei to coat himself in an ice armor but there wasn't enough time to make it really protective. The 8 orbs that managed to get past his attacks hurt like hell to the captain, even with the armor taking the first 4 of the orbs damage the other four nearly knocked him on his ass. Catching his balance, and after a moment of looking over his body, Tosu knew he had to treat his wounds. "nicely down." came the captains attempt at trying to hide his chest pain. "if it wasn't for that ice armor you might have won." wheezy slightly as he moved his sword to his left hand and with his now free right hand he moved it to his left shoulder. From the already existing, and damaged ice armor, Tosu moved his hand over his chest creating an armor over his chest. thank god this will numb up the pain for a while. Tosu thought as he finished making the ice armor. "now than Lt. I think i have your shikia all figured out." grinning as he starting formulating a plan. Even though getting close to the Lt was dangerous, staying in the open was even more so. Tosu best bet would most likely getting close to Sanshou and hoping that the Lt. wasn't immune to there destructive powers. Tosu moved, and he moved fast. Using a captain's flash step to move around the orbs was easy, but moving fast enough to not be caught in their explosion wasn't. It was ridiculous on how many orbs he could explode accidentally and at the same time not make and forward motion to get to the Lt. Tosu needed a better way of moving and he had the perfect tech to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:02 pm

The 11th division captain seemed to be having a rather rough time trying to formulate alternatives to best the young Lieutenants attack waves. Although he was fast, his speed was not enough to dodge the blast range of such closely knit orb explosions, which he soon found out once he was caught off guard and thrust back. The Taichou’s next train of thought was on the lines of destruction, but blasting the orbs with ice shards would only succeed in a small range and neglect the others that were incoming form all the other angles. “ Impressive, even with the small range of his ice shard attacks, the captain still managed to take out large bulk of them. I had better not get too comfortable.” he intoned to himself as he watched the remaining eight orbs explode and blast their way through the ice armor Taichou Tosu had created just prior.

“ Oh really Taichou? You have my shikai figured out this soon. If that’s true then you really are as impressive as they say.” he replied with a keen smile, his demeanor radiating with nothing more than a sense of humbled skill while his blue snake blade had been producing more orbs from its encircles, as replacements for the one hundred orbs that were detonated just prior. The 12th division Lt had raised a curious brow as he noticed that the Taichou had stopped his attempts of advance and pulled back, most probably trying to come up with a course of action. “"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel…” the vice captain began to whisper as he was beginning to prepare himself for Tosu’s next course of action, his orbs resuming their controlled orbit around the Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:12 pm

OK , so moving in close bad idea but what about a diversion... a grin taking its place as Tosu started to formulate his new plan. every thing would work but how would the Lt react. Would Gihara try to blindly attack Tosu or would he just bring the orbs closer to him so he was better protected. Tosu moved his hand with the blade in it, pointing it to the sky. "I hope you brought your jacket with you." grinning again as a northern wind, cold and frigged, came in and started to circle the raised blade. "Now spread and cover the field." the blizzard kicking up in full force. starting from the blade and moving outwards. Tosu moved quickly into the blizzard, becoming apart of it. It was almost to easy to move in the blizzard for him. The blizzard gave Tosu two tactical advancements, one it helped him move on the battle field with out being noticed, and two the blizzard was a physical form of his reistu, so detecting him wasn't the easiest thing. Moving around the blizzard studying every degree of Gihara's shikia. were is it, were the I am a retarded stump of a hermaphrodite. is his weak spot... the orbs were both the most exhausting defense to break and one of the most powerful offense to avoid... wait that was it... how long can he keep it up for. How stupid of Tosu to no even think of the strain it was putting on Gihara to keep his orbs from just falling to the ground, hell even to make new ones he had to be puring out rei.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Throughout the battle thus far it was apparent the 12th division lieutenant was putting forth the most effort in the fight, with Captain Tosu who had only really used one or two attacks it was safe to say there were some underlying motives behind this behavior. “ It seems he is trying to decipher my endurance and limitations. I may be outranked but I am an elite shinigami aswell, it will take much more than this to wear me down if that is indeed his strategy?” He intoned to himself with conviction. It was common to perceive the young Lieutenants shikai as a large order of reiatsu with the large army of orbs always circulating about, however this common impression was quite the contrary. The orbs themselves are his shikai’s innate ability, the fact that a sword is present often times makes it seem that the orbs are an ongoing technique, when in actuality the maintaining of the orbs is no different from anyone who would normally be maintaining their shikai’s base form. It is a quirk amongst zanpaktou that is often times baffling and left as food for thought for those who are most keen to know Sono Ijirashii’s methods. But before he had time to truly ponder this Tosu had kicked up a fearsome blizzard in the area and seemed to disappear within it as well.

All around was the sense of his reiatsu, it was as if the Captain was apart of the blizzard itself, though surprisingly there was no capitalizing attack attempt given the captains sudden advantage. “Seishou Tekidans!” he exclaimed as about 20 orbs scrambled out into the blizzard and once they were in place the orbs detonated simultaneously. As this happened the keen effect of the Seishou Tekidans technique was exploited. The explosions would briefly disrupt the captains reiatsu in the vicinity and release emp pulses that would manifest as a form of sonar for the youthful Lieutenant, giving him the ability to pinpoint the captains exact location in that same instance. “I’ve got to make haste!” He uttered in thought as he shunpo’d with all of his speed through the harsh winds of the blizzard, his gravitating orbs aiding in the dodge of some of the icy debris, soon making his appearance in Tosu’s location.“With light, divide this into six, Rikujokoro!” The icy blue eyed fukutaichou exclaimed as he finished his incantations in which he had begun prior to the blizzard. As this happened six thin wide beams of light would appear from each direction with great speed and attempt to slam into Tosu’s midsection and render him completely immobile. “ Come on Rikujokoro!” He intoned in thought as he kept his orbs ready to make a swift maneuver or counter a possible offense of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:04 am

Judging by the incantation, Tosu's really had great confidence in his great and well thought out plan. "Yes it could work." running the plan through one more time. Letting the young Lt. attack like this, but the only advantage that Tosu had was the 5 ice clones that he had created while he was moving. "way to close," as Tosu watched from only a few 13 yards away as the incantation was completed and the ice clone destroyed. "Nicely done young LT. One day you might make a great captain." Launching a blast ice at Gihara. Tosu was glad he had mastered his shikai so well. An attack like that would have finished off the captain for sure, or at least given Gihara the fight turning advantage. Stepping into eye sight, with the blizzard still there it would help him escape. "You trust way to much on the eyes in combat." Tosu felt the rei he had put into the ice clone come back to him, or at least half of it. "if you noticed how he never made to dodge or even counterattack, than you wouldn't have wasted that rei on that kido." now it was time. Tosu jumped back into the blizzard and moved around it following the current. His plan was simple on the return pass make for the Lt.'s neck, and make him yield. Tosu moved his hand to the ice blade and brought it down from the tip to the guard. It only took a moment for him to be happy with the way that the rapier looked. Tosu was at the spot he wanted, and with every last little bit of his rei, lunged forward and twirled his zan making a cyclone of ice do the job of destroying the Lt.'s orbs. Clean kill in battle but here all he wanted was an 'I yield'.
the plan above...
the event below..
Yes, quick and easy victory. Tosu smiled at the thought. He started to move around the blizzard and thats when the five beams met with his midsection. With each pillar of light, it was like a good beat down. What to do. "damn." Tosu knew it was a cocky and risky move but when caught like a rat, you had to think like one. Grunting through the pain trying to focus on the pillars was the easy part but mustering up the Rei to break the spell wasn't. With a final attempt, Tosu got his second wind and with a tremendous force released all of his Rei, completely destroying the pillars. "damn good fight. kid." Tosu was liking this kid more and more, but he needed a rest. "quick break in our little sparring match." And as the last word came out, Tosu sat down on the ground, stopping the blizzard and sealing his zan, all in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:25 pm

(Gihara we never ended our fight... its just a moment to breathe talk. Maybe even give some advice. I never once said that i yield in this match.)
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:03 am

(Sorry been busy with school and stuff, Ill post as soon as i can. I thought the battle was over seeing how you used up all of your rei breaking from the binding spell. If you just want to talk and what not we can do that to. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 am

(you forget a captain never runs out of rei, he just gets stupid with it. Besides thats kind of why i had Tosu sit down and call it a break.)
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Tosu pulled out a bottle of sake form his robe. "So how about a drink before we continue this little sparring match of ours?" he said with a slightly exhausted tone. He never really enjoyed beating down on lower ranking officers and when he suppressed his powers he became to exhausted to fast. So taking a minute to break, talk and give advice was the best thing he could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun   A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight with Sanshou Gihara... not for glory just fun
Page 1 of 1