Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nanao's garden~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Nanao lets go of Mayu's hand and runs over to a small 3x3 circle of rocks beside a koi pond. She kneels down and pats the small plant there. She then pulls a small flowery weed from beside the main plant and turns to Mayu.

Here you go Mayu~

She hands her the flowery weed. She smiles with a big grin, looking at Mayu with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Mayu smiled at Nanao and held the weed as if the girl had given her a red rose. She holds it daintily and sniffed it, it actually smelled quite pleasant. "Thank you Nanao, this is a very nice present" She says as she tucks the weed into her hair. She hugs Nanao gently and then looks at the potato. "How is Mr. Potato doing today Nanao?" Mayu asked as she bent her knees to a position where she was sort of sitting on her heels.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:24 pm

oh he is doing well today. He is getting bigger everyday!

She turns to the koi pond and walks over to it. She had choosen to plant mr. potato here because it was at the edge of the koi pond. Stuck in the ground near the circle of rocks was a bamboo fishing rod. Nanao picks it up and bend down to dig out a big worm.

Time to fish Mayu!

Shre sticks the worm on the hook and sits down beside the pond. The edge here was a good 3 foot over the water, and so her feet dangeled over the side as she tosses the line into the water. She hums a bit as Mayu goes about doin her business~
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

She was always happy when she was around Nanao, the two went together like peanutt butter and jelly. She watched as Nanao went over to a fishing rod, dug out a worm and began to fish. She went over to sit next to Nanao to make sure she didn't fall in the water and put an arm around her. She watched quietly as Nanao fished, then after awhile got bored and then took her katana. She remained perfectly still for a few moments watching a fish move about happily before plunging the katana into the water and spearing the fish. Pulling it out she removes the fish from the blade and bites of the head and begins to chew. She looked back to Nanao "Want shome?" She said with a full mouth.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Shakes her head.

Nah Mayu...thats ok.

She giggles at how Mayu could do that. She was so silly sometimes. It was fun to be around her.

After a moment she felt a tug on the line. She yanks it up but only finds an old sandle. She frowns a bit and pulls it to her and pulls it off. She had lost her worm.

Oh....

She digs in the dirt next to her to get another worm. After a moment she finds another and hocks it on. She tosses the line back out as Mayu chews on the fish. She would catch a nice big one that Mayu and mommy will be proud of her, and mommy would cook it up for her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Ekochi knew he wouldn't find the Eleventh Division Captain doing any type of paper work or never her division quarters. Ekochi quickly flash stepped right in front of Mayu knocking the rest of the bitten fish out of her hand. "Now Now, Kenpachi Mayu, Please do not show my daughter disgusting habbits like that" Ekochi said with a big smile on his face looking into her eyes with his bright blue eyes. He then turned his attention opening his arm giving her a big hug. "Hello Nanao, Guess what I got you today?" he said to her smiling as the sound of a little kitten could be heard from within his pocket. Ekochi was glad that the Eleventh Division Captain was such happy and good with his daughter which meant he knew she would always be safe.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm

She gave Ekochi a dirty look but said nothing as her hand twitched near her katana. She hadn't been done with that fish, and all meat tasted better raw anyways. She sighed as she washed her hands in the water and shooks water in her mouth before spitting it out. She didn't like to see Nanao disapointed but she was already fishing for anoth fish. Ekochi was talking about a special gift, but Mayu would help Nanao catch a fish this time and walked back over to her, picked her up and sat down placing Nanao in her lap and putting her hands on the fishing rod as well. "We'll catch a fish together Nanao"
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Daddy one minute! I am catching a fish for dinner!

Suddenly there was a mighty yank on the line that would of pulled her into the water if not for Mayu. From under the water came a might wave as a huge 1200 pound koi hops from the pond. It yanks on the poll and if not for Mayu, Nanao would be draged in the water by it. The fish splashes about in the water as it trys to pulls the bamboo off.

Nnnnnn! Its too strong! I cant hold it! Mayu! Daddy!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Ekochi looked at her laughing a bit to himself. He knew she was in fully trusted hands as Mayu was right behind her with her hands on the bamboo pole. Ekochi didn't want to interfer with them catching the fish as he sat down pulling the little orange and white kitten out of his pockets. He begun to meow loudly as it quickly ran up to Ekochi's shoulder sinking its claws into his Haori. Ekochi laughed a bit more petting the kitten. "Come on Mayu, Show us why your the Kenpachi" Ekochi said almost in a teasing matter as he knew she was one of the strongest of the captains.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 pm

The sudden strain on the rod was enormous, and surprising. Mayu almost lost her grip on both Nanao and the fishing pole. Mayu strained herself, this thing was freaking heavy. Even her hidden brute strength could feel the strain of such a massive fish. The water was everywhere and she could barely see but holding on tightly she dug in and began to pull the fish out of the water. Ekochi's taunting only made her furious driving her rage at the fish as she and Nanao pulled on the rod. They were both drenched now and slowly they were bringing the fish closer to shore. After a few minutes of wrestling the fish finally with a great heave Mayu and Nanao sent the flish flying out of the water and onto shore. Unfortunately, all 1200 pounds of it went flying at Ekochi. Mayu fell back and Nanao on top of her. Mayu caught Nanao and held her in her arms as she watched in amazement as the 1200 pound koi flew through the air.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Shiruba walked out into the garden to see Nanao and Mayu fishing with Ekochi right there. "Oh hello, Ekochi, I didn--" she began to say, but cut herself off as she saw the fish go flying toward the Captan Commander and her eyes widened with complete alarm. "E-EKOCHI! LOOK OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Ekochi was busy plan with the Kitten which was not crawling all over his back and shoulder as he was trying to capture it to stop it from clawing up his Haori. His bright blue eyes caught glimpse of the giant Koi fish heading his way. He then heard Shiruba telling him to look out but she was just a little bit slow as he already knew it was coming. Ekochi took the kiten in one hand and flung it over the koi fish hoping that Shiruba wouldn't be a clutz and drop the poor little kittne.

Ekochi quickly brought the hand down that just flung the kitten over the fish. He quickly released way of destruction # 54 Abolishing Flames as a purple flame instantly smacked the fish in mid-air burning it perfectly as if it just came off a grill. Ekochi begun to laugh a bit walking over to the fish tearing him a piece of the fish off biting it. "Mmmm Its Crispy!"Ekochi said with a smile as he begun to eat the giant fish.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Daddy thats tonights supper!

She stands in Mayu's lap and flails her arms a bit. She had not yet seen the kitten. She brushes off her robes and hops onto Mayu's back for the trip to see her father.~
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Carrying Nanao, Mayu made her way over to the fish, Ekochi and Shiruba. Still holding Nanao she smelt the burning flesh of the fish and scrunched her face.

"Cooking with Kido never makes good tasting meat."

She sighed and set Nanao down close to Shiruba noticing the cat. Mayu was seeing cats everywhere it seemed now and was starting to dislike them. She carved a bite size piece of fish and offered it to Nanao.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Shiruba blinked as she was tossed the kitten, but then she quickly moved and caught the flying feline, suffering a slight scratch on the hand from its claws. She winced slightly but then held the kitten securely in her arms, petting it as it was undoubtedly frightened. "There, there, little one... You're all right..." she said gently, scratching the kitten behind the ears before she hurried over to the others, staring at Ekochi worriedly. "Are you all right?" she asked him before she looked at Nanao and gently patted her head. They definitely had caught a big fish, and she was proud of her for being so strong.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 pm

She munches on the fish and makes an odd face. She turns to Mayu and gives her a look only the two of them understood. She then looks to mommy with the cat and perks up.

A kitten?

She looked a bit confused and looked to eko then Mayu then back to shiruba and the cat. She yawns a bit, she had not had a full nap today and she was still feeling tired.

The wind picks up and sends all their hair flowing freely in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Ekochi laughed a bit shaking his head walking over to Shiruba giving her a big hug. As soon as Ekochi had hugged her the Kitten quickly jumped back on to Ekochi's shoulder latching itself with its claws to his haroi. "Of Course I am fine, No giant fish like that is going to kill me...And Mayu, You just don't like it because its cooked, Its not my fault your an 'Beast' " Ekochi said the last part in a teasing way. He was always fun to be around when he wasn't acting like the Captain Commander. He enjoyed relaxing being on their level to know that he is only a shingami after all.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Mayu was getting more and more annoyed by Ekochi's remarks, and only Nanao's presence there made her react calmly, as she looked looked at Eko with a strange expression that only Nanao could decipher. She notices Nanao yawning and immidiately is by her side and picks her up cradling Nanao in her arms. "Looks like its nap time.." She said sitting down and leaning against a tree with Nanao in her arms.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm

mommy, daddy...It.....

She yawns loudly as she lays her head on Mayu's chest she wanted to pat the kitten badly but was just so tired, and Mayu's body was so warm and soft. Her eyes were heavy. She really needed a full nap or she would be getting cranky soon.

It nap time. Nighty night mom and dad.

She closes her eyes and after a moment she begins to snore. She mumbles a bit as she falls away into dream land~

~nappin on Mayu~
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Rasen had come in with Rinako on his shoulder. He had turned to everyone and said "Good Evening Everyone.". He lifted Rinako off his shoulder and set her on the ground lightly. He had brought Rinako to meet Nanao but he saw that she was asleep now. "This is Rinako, I'll expain everything at the next captain's meeting." Rasen told them knowing that th fact that he had a little girl with him was probabl a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Ekochi smiled as he knew he needed to get back traveling to the other divisions. He was glad that he ran into the Eleventh Division Captain which saved him a little trip from visiting her at her on division. He quickly walked over to Nanao placing a kiss on her forehead while at the same time placed his hand on top of Mayu's head rubbing her hair with a smile. "Take care of her for me" Ekochi said with a smile before flash stepping in front of Shiruba. He gently placed a kiss on her cheek before instantly vanishing from the spot. The only thing that was left was a couple of snow flurries.

*Exit*
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Shiruba blinked, her eyes widening with slight surprise as Ekochi appeared in front of her and kissed her on the cheek. Right when he disappeared, her hand slowly rose up and she touched her cheek, her cheeks flushing a bit as she then looked over, noticing Rasen. "O-Oh... C-Captain Rasen...Welcome..." Her eyes drifted down to the blonde girl he had just placed down on the ground, having never seen a little girl with him before, and she was wearing the badge of his Vice Captain, too. She then knelt down in front of Rinako, looking at her curiously, wondering where she had come from. "So you're his new little Vice Captain?" she asked the child gently.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Rinako looked around curiously the moment her father had put her down. She had just been born that day, and there was still so much for her to learn, especially about the people that were here. Then, the white-haired captain, who seemed more than a little embarrassed about being kissed on the cheek by the Captain Commander, whom Rinako swore was more than a little strange, knelt down in front of her. "Yes, nice to meet you!" she exclaimed, bowing to the nice-looking lady that was there. She then looked around a bit and then saw the girl sleeping against another Captain by a tree. "Daddy, is that her? Is that the girl you wanted me to meet?" she then asked Rasen, turning to him and pointing at Nanao.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Mayu sat there watching the events unfold. She held Nanao lovingly as she fell asleep, however Ekochi came over and was so close to Mayu as he kissed Nanao that Mayu was more than slightly unnerved. However, when Ekochi ruffled her hair, she almost snapped. She really didn't like being treated like a five year old, and was only restrianed by having Nanao in her hands. She laughed to herself as Shiruba blushed from the kiss. Mayu was glad she never had to worry about something so revolting as that happeneing. Then Rasen appeared with a little blond girl but Mayu had lost interest and was tired from catching that enormous koi. She closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep with Nanao in her arms as she leant against the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

An auburn cat landed gracefully on the branch of a tree. It slinked its way to the edge and jumped down, landing softly in front of the sleeping Captain and the sleeping girl. Joy looked around and found her Captain. Captain Shiruba of the 4th Squad to be exact. Having just been assigned to her division Joy had yet to actually meet the Captain. She had opted to move around in her cat form to save time but now she couldnt exactly go back to human form, she hadnt mastered transforming with clothes on yet, and sadly she doubted she ever could with the losse fitting shinigami robes. She slinked over to where Shiruba and Rinako stood.

"Good day Shiruba-taicho, newly assigned 4th Division Leiutenant Joy Shihouin reporting!" She said as professionally as she could through the cats mouth. The problem was, her voice was too cute to take seriously. If she had a human mouth she would be smiling, she was happy to have finally met her Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanao's garden~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next