Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nanao's garden~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 am

Yasuo took a few steps towards Nanao. His left hand still resting on top the hilt of his Zanpaktou. He smiled softly, have a calm facial expression to make sure he didn't scare her. It was his duty to protect her after all. He wasn't so sure what would happen, and decided it was best to stay close to her. He stood about two steps away from Nanao, monitoring her movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 am

Rinako blinked as she saw everyone converse amongst each other and then decided to ignore them for the time being. They were handling introductions, anyway, and she had some of her own to do. She gently pushed past the small crowd and made her way to the now awake Nanao, eager to at least say hi before Rasen would take her back to the lab. "Hello!" she said with a friendly smile. "I've been waiting for you to wake up! My daddy brought me here to meet you! I'm Rinako! Nice to meet you!" She then bowed to the noble child, figuring she'd at least show the Captain Commander's daughter that she WAS programmed with manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:55 am

Hi! I have never seen someone near my age before.

She looks up at the taller girl. She was not AS young as Nanao, but still appeared much younger then anyone else around. She bows to Rinako and gives her a big grin.

She then looks up at the sky and gasped. It was about time for dinner, night time lessons and bed. She flails for a moment as she thinks then looks to everyone.

It is time for me to go inside! Mommy will be displeased if I am late coming on for dinner and lesson! Rinako, I will see you more tomarro? I hope so.

She turns to everyone else and bows a bit. She then turns and quickly walks back into the house. Even is Shiruba was not in, she would still obey the in before dark rule.

----exit to inside the home~-----

Last edited by Nanao on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 am

Yasuo followed Nanao. He knew it would be disrespectful to barge into the house, but he still had to protect Nanao. He followed her in, stepping to the side of the door, he stood there. Watching Nanao's movement. He was aware of his surroundings, like always. He still wore the calm facial expression and soft, friendly smile.

Last edited by Yasuo Makoto on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 am

As soon as Rinako, came near Kisuke, he sensed that she wasn't a normal Shinigami. Since she was with the Twelfth Divisions Capt. he guessed she was one of his experiments, but the unstability of her Reitsu, though slight, was what caught his attention. He was roughly able to guess that she hadb een created quite recently, since this was the first time he has sensed this Reitsu. Given his unbelievable sensing ability, because of his Zanpakuto, he couldn't have missed her, unless she was created sometime in the near past.

But he wasn't all that interested in Ringako as he was in Mayu and Nanao. First of all, Mayu, was unmistakebely, different, and she wasn't an experiment, becaus he could sense not even the slightest instability, but something was different about her, and whats more, the same feeling he got from Mayu, he got from Nanao as well, and he could thus sense, that they were somehow related, but he couldn't guess what. This kind of trace was something he had never felt before, so he didn't really know what it was,a nd he knew better than to ask this question directly. He decided to drop the matter, since it was his time to relax and he felt nothing ominous or dangerous from the pair. He lowered his sense's, so the same level as that of any other Capt. level Shinigami.

As he saw Nanao slowely heading inside, he felt a the Evening geting colder." Its starting to get a little cold, you might want to take Nanao-Chan inside quickly, lest she should catch a cold " he said, as he smiled at Mayu and Nanao. He then tilted his head slightly, towards the sky, and enjoyed the cool breeze, that brushed past his face, and though his Silver hair, tinted with a light purplish color. It was certainly a beautiful night, and he wanted to stay there, and stroll in the garden some more, but he needed to get some sleep. He turned to the remaining Shinigami, and said, " And on that note, I must take my leave. G'Nite all. " and saying that, he turned around, and casually headed out of the garden, to his appartements, in Sertei.

---- Exit to Sertei ----

Last edited by Kisuke on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 am

Before follow Nanao, he looked around making sure she didn't leave anything behind. Then following her out the Garden, and towards the home. He stretched out, then placed his left palm back on the hilt of his zanpaktou, drumming softly against it.

>>> Exit, to go into the home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:07 pm

She watched them all bow to her and waved her cat paw at them. She still was acting like a cat and avoiding conversation, she was too busy grooming herself. Plus her fur was warm and soft, and she liked just laying down and relaxing. She watched as one by one they left, watching Nanao go home, watching Ekochi leave, watching them all and observing. Mayu seemed not to like it when she was in her cat form, so she would have to be mre careful with that. Kisuke, the 5th Captain seemed a little too nosey for her taste, but oh well. "Well, I should go find Nii-san..." She said hoping into the tree and disappearing as only a cat can the auburn flash of fur poofing onto the Serietei rooftops.

>>exit
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Rebecca hung around in the back, while everyone had had their conversations, she wasnt planning on coming here, infact she stumbled here by axident. She gazed upon the little girl, the captain commanders girl, she never did know that the captain commander had a child, she smiled slightly. finding that noone payed attention to her she turned around
"ill see you all later" she said, noticing that all the others began to leave as well.
she would head back to her division quarters and thengo out for training, possibly with her luitenit, then take a break followed by taking a trip outside to look at the stars when she was done later on. Holding her hands behind her head she seemed to vanish, using shunpo as she disapeared but creating a small wind in her place, in which a few leaves twirled around on the ground

>>exit<<
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Mayu left to go do stuff as well~
Sorry but Im just not in the mood to post as Mayu thats all.

>>>Mayu exits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:50 pm

When Nanao ran inside, Rinako laughed slightly and then looked up to the sky, figuring it was also time to go home. She ran over to Rasen and tugged on his haori, smiling brightly up at him. "Let's go home!" she cried out before she ran off excitedly.

>>Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4