Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nanao's garden~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Shiruba turned and looked at the cat, noticing that the vice captain was much like her relative in that respect. She smiled and knelt down to Joy, giving her a nod in acknowlegement. "It is nice to meet you, Lieutenant Joy," she said formally before she smiled a little warmer. "And I, Yukimura Shiruba, Division Four Captain welcome you." She then reached down and petted Joy's soft, furry head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Rasen nodded to the vice-captain of the 4th and turned to Rinako "Yes Rinako that's her. Unfortunately she fell asleep before we got here." He told his little girl and scratched the back of his head "At least you got to see her." he said in hope of comforting his daughter in case Nanao woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Rinako looked back over at Nanao curiously and then back to her father. "I see..." she said, wishing the smaller girl would hurry up and wake up already, but she decided that doing something else would be better. She began to walk around a bit and then she saw the pond with a bunch of multi-coloured koi swimming around in it. "Ah! Pretty!" she exclaimed before she ran right up to the edge of the pond and knelt down, watching all the fish swimming around, absolutely fascinated with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Shiruba petting Joy made her happy. She couldn't help herself and purred delightedly. She snuggled against Shiruba's leg before looking at the little blond girl just a few feet away looking into the pond. She was intrigued by the little blonde vice-captain and felt the need to interact with her. Gracefully she ran and then jumped landing softly on Rinako's shoulder. "Hello, how are you today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Rinako jumped slightly as the cat landed on her shoulder and then looked at the feline curiously, wondering how it could talk. "Um... I'm 'kay..." she murmured as she continued to stare at the auburn cat with curious green eyes. Then, she smiled and reached up, gently petting the cat. "How... about you? My name's Rinako, what's yours, kitty?" she asked, obviously not having paid any attention to the cat before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:07 pm

She liked being petted, as a cat it seemed the cat's instincts sometimes overrode her own. As such being petted always made her pur and she did so when Rinako pet her again. "My name is Joy, and I would be a person except I cant transform with my clothes so if I turned back into a person now I wouldnt be wearing anything" She said in a cheerful tone. She continued to stare with her purple eyes, and sensed the coming of yet another shinigami, probably another vice-captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Togire Yaiba pulled open the door to Mayu's garden, inclining his head in respect to all the captains present. Despite the formality of the motion, Togire still had a wide smile on his face. It wasn't malicious, but neither was it joyful. Instead, it showed Togire's supreme confidence in his own abilities, despite the captains around him.

As he inclined his head his grin twitched, "Hello Captain Mayu. Captains and lieutenants."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Her sleep was disturbed by the someone's voice talking to her. She had been dreaming of herself and Nanao playing a game where they lopped the heads off as many hollow as they could within a time limit when she heard a voice talking to her. Opening one eye she looked at the man infront of her, dark hair medium build and a smug smile. She knew his type, well she would like to see him be so smug when she ripped off his arm. But she wouldn't do that just for the sake of it, there was no point. She opened her mouth to speak and said
"Who the hell are you?" As she continued leaning there with Nanao in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Togire was genuinely surprised by the eleventh division captain's response. His smile drooped a small amount but any discomfort that Togire was feeling remained hidden behind his knowing grin. What confused him was how, despite the fact that he was wearing the his lieutenant's badge on his right arm, Captain Mayu didn't recognize that he was a lieutenant, let alone hers.

Togire answered, "I apologize for waking you, ma'am. I am Togire Yaiba; your new lieutenant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:43 pm

"Oh, so you're the new guy! Ok then no worries, if you've been promoted obviously you must have potential."

Mayu was wide awke now and had both eyes open as she looked at Togire. She noticed the badge of Vice-Captain and the marking that placed him in the 11th Division. With only one eye open and drowsy she had missed these items. She took off her haori and set Nanao down gently and got up and strecthed while yawning. She cracked her back once then picked up her katana and pointed it at Togire.

"Alright then, lets see just how good you are."

She said this with a smirk, the last idiot they had promoted had died in a simple sparring match with her. She didn't want any weaklings in her division. How else was she supposed to keep Nanao safe when she couldn't watch her 24/7? Nanao, that reminded her that they were too close to be fighting. So she turned back to Togire and said "Follow me" And shunpoed some distance away from Nanao as to not wake her.

>>exit to Initiation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Togire was surprised once more by his captain's actions. After thinking on it for a brief moment, he supposed that it might as well be expected from the captain of the eleventh division.

His grin widened as he shunpo'd into the sky to follow his captain.

>>>> exit to initiation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

Shiruba watched Joy hop onto Rinako's shoulders and begin to talk to her until Togire appeared and woke up Mayu. She then observed their chat and then sighed as they left. If Togire was lucky enough to survive, he would likely wind up in her infirmary by the next morning. She would have to go back and prepare sometime soon, which she didn't like the thought of since it meant leaving the quarters while Nanao was napping, and she wouldn't be able to tell her where she would be. Thankfully, her lieutenant was nearby. "Lieutenant Joy," she said authoritively, looking at the cat on the blonde child's shoulders as she walked over to where Nanao lay asleep. "I want you to watch my daughter Nanao until she wakes up. I have to go and prepare for the Eleventh Division Vice Captain, since it is possible he may come in injured. The Kenpachi has been known to kill her kill her lieutenants in the past, if not severely wound them." She gently touched Nanao's forehead with her hand, kissing her head lightly before she stood again and turned to the cat again. "Make sure she knows where I will be in case she needs me." With that, she shunpoed out of the garden, heading for the infirmary area of the headquarters.

>>>Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 am

Rasen watched the events unfold with curiousity but had said nothing. He walked over to his little girl and the shinigami in a cat form on her shoulder "Interesting people aren't they Rinako.". He said knowing that the shinigami could here him but it was of no concern to Rasen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 am

Rinako looked over at Rasen with a big smile and nodded. "Yeah! They are! The cat-person here is fun, but... the others are a little weird..." she said, trailing off as she looked in the directions that everyone else had left in. She reached up and petted Joy some more and then smiled as she looked down at the fish in the pond. "They have pretty fishies, though!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 am

Rasen nodded "That they do.". He turned and looked over to the sleeping Nanao and then turned to Joy "So Lieutenant, what got you into squad 4 in the first place?". He asked in proffesional curiousity as he was sure Joy would be her captain at the next meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Watching the arrival of Togire, Joy could tell that he would end up having to fight Mayu. She could be nice, but was just an overly violent person and Joy was afraid of her. She listened to Shiruba's words and bowed her cat head saying "Yes Shiruba-taicho." She would watch over Nanao in place of both Mayu and Shiruba. She was petted by Rinako again and purred, closing her cat eyes and snuggling up to the girls face. More cat instincts taking hold. But Rinako was so cute and loveable too. She heard Rasen talking to her and responded.

"Well, I was orignially in the Special Forces, but I suck at most of what they have to do. I excelled at shunpo, and kido but I wasn't very good at assasination, stealth or swordsmanship, and my greatest talent was healing. So, my Nii-san recommended I be moved to the 4th and here I am." She said licking her chops as only a cat can and hopped off Rinako to be closer to Nanao. She had been given orders and intended to follow them as she lay down in the grass next to Nanao's head, her tail swishing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Rebecca walked around, the sun shone brightly. casting rays down at the shinigami below, rebecca enjoyed the warmth that the sun brought today. and she decided to watch other shinigami enjoy the day curiously, jumping from roof top to rooftop, challenging herself with each jump, acting like a kid once more, leting her childish ways grab ahold of her for mere moments, she crossed her arms over her chest, then began to hop along, she landed on a fence, a fence that was high, surrounding the garden, Rebecca put one foot infront of another her arms spred out wide, her gaze turned to Rasen the twelth division captain, with the luitenit of the forth devision, and a few others who she never seen before, she rose her right hand and waved to rasen a bit closing her eyes and smiling, thinking that he probably thought she was a odd one for jumping arond as she did
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:51 am

Rinako, having gotten bored with the fishes anyway, looked up and turned when she saw a shadow pass over her, only to see the captain jumping around on the rooftops. She blinked her green eyes curiously and then a big smile grew on her face and she ran over to Rasen, running into his legs, hugging them tightly as she pointed up at Becca. "Daddy! That looks fun!" she exclaimed, laughing as she stared up at him with her innocent face. "Who is that funny person?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

rebecca still her had her arms spred out, she was frozen, not sure what to do, she thoght of what the captain of the twelth division was thinking of her at the moment, she felt slightly embarrased and had a rose tint colored skin, she thoughts focused on rinako, she never moved her head, just glimpsed at her,
rebecca felt disapointed in herself, knowing that her childish roof top jumping habit was discovered. and the fact that the girl who rebecca had not met had already called her "funny"
rebecca wanted to talk but she felt speechless all that came out of her mouth was a "uuuhh... ._. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Rasen waved to Rebecca and turned to his little girl "That's Rebecca. She's another captain who works under Ekochi." He told his little girl. He then turned back to becca and said "What are you oing jumping around like that?". He asked knowing the answer but he wanted Rinako to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:09 pm

uhh...i was just uhh.." rebecca stuttered a bit, her foot slipped from beneith her and she went tumbling off the top of the fence giving a light yelp, she fell into a patch of bushes that were besie the fence, rebecca felt rather embarassed and was pink in the cheeks, she slowly opened her eyes, which she reluctently closed when she fell. she looked back at rasen and then back to rinako,
"i was...just playing around" rebecca finished her sentence, her curiousity of the little girl was growing, not knowing who she was, never even seeing her before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm

When Rebecca fell off the roof, Rinako watched her in silence, the suddenness of her fall having startled her a little. Then, as the captain got up, the small blond girl started to giggle before she erupted into riotous laughter, eventually bending over to hug her gut and plopped backward onto her rear. The site had been far too funny for her to take. She had never seen any captain as silly as this one, and she couldn't help but like her for it. "I... I like her... She's funny..." she chuckled, still hugging her gut as she sat on the ground. Then, she looked up and smiled widely at Rebecca before she got up, still giggling a little, and walked over to her. "Are... you okay...?" she asked, her voice still containing traces of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 pm

rebecca looked at the little blonde girl, realizing she had taken a interest in her, but then yet again...who wouldnt after seeing a captain fall off a fence and into a bush.
"i..im perfectly fine!!" she said standing up, leaves in her hair, rebecca ran her fingers through her hair, trying to get the leaves out
"that happens a lot so dont worry about me...i guess you could say im a bit clumsy sometimes" she said as she scratched the back of her head, kneeling down so she was closer to rinako's height
"now, im Rebecca, whats your name?" she asked curiously,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 am

"This is Rinako. She's one day old today." Rasen informed her of his little girl. It was amusing to think that with Rinako here there were so many other things he could do with the technology. However Rasen was woried about whether Rinako was complete or not so he'd have to run some tests later. For now he was happy seeing his little girl happy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 am

Rebecca glanced at rasen, taking interest in rinako,
"one day old huh..." she said, her voice trailing off, she was surprised rason didnt mention her fall of the fence, or at least not tease her for being so clumsy. She stood back up to her full height, not really being that high anyways, she was not that tall, but it never really bothered her unless she was teased for being short, which never realy happened anymore since she became captain. Rebecca was greatful for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next