Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nanao's garden~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm

"Mhm! I just woke up today!" Rinako announced with a big smile as she jumped and then spun about. Then she laughed, her light green eyes sparkling in the light of the sun as she looked up at Becca, who was obviously taller than she was at the moment. "Daddy was taking me around and showing me things. He said that there was another little girl like me... but..." She looked over at the sleeping Nanao by the tree. "She's asleep, so I can't really meet her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:53 pm

She yawns sleepily and says~

But mommy...i dont want to wash you with mashed pea's while you swim in gravy...

She then curls up back into the tree. She felt warm and fluffy, and was just sightly aware others were around, but she assumed they were Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Rebecca looked over at rasen, still having her curiousity grow, rasen was the "father" of this child that looked abviously older then one day old, she knew that thins would be explained to her in time. she looked back down at rinako, placing her hand on her head
"well its nice to meet you rinako" she said smiling at her, then another though came to her mind,
"theres another child around here, wow, i really dont know people around here" she said, her hand moved back and forth, messing up rinako's hair a bit." she then heard a little girls voice, turning her head she looked to her side, seeing a young girl curled up in the treees, Rebecca was now eager to meet the cute little girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:40 am

Mayu came back healed but sleepy again, and she ignored everyone else there, especially Joy, who was still in cat form. She sat down under the tree and picked up Nanao again craddling her gently in her arms as Nanao murmured in her sleep. She closed her eyes and attempted to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm

She quietly chews on Mayu for a moment. She would probably be hungry when she woke up, as she had been chewing things for a while in her sleep. She mumbles something about Shiruba swimming in a pool of gravy while running from a fried chicken. It seemed her hunger had invaded her dreams.

Nanao would have to be woken up soon or she would not go to sleep when Shiruba and Mayu did that night. It was always a bothersome time when she got off her daily schedule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Yasuo Makoto approached the gate, which sealed the entrance to Nanao's garden. He wore the normal dark colored shinigami robe. A white piece of long, but narrow cloth was tied around his wait, which made the cloth look good on anyone. His hair draped over his forehead, almost long enough to conceal his eyes. It flowed in the swift breeze around the area. His zanpaktou, was strapped to his left waist. The only weapon a Shinigami used in battle, also known as a Shinigami's partner in battle. He reached the gate, pushing it open he stepped in. He took a careful glance around the garden, making sure he missed no one. He wore a soft smile as he bowed down respectfully to everyone who resided in the garden at that time.

Last edited by Yasuo Makoto on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Mayu opened an eye and looked at Joy cautiously. She didn't like cats and Joy insisted on being in her cat form. She yawned with Nanao in her arms and decided that Nanao's nap was over, or the girl wouldn't be able to stay on her normal sleeping schedule. She tickled Nanao's chin gently and said "Time to wake up Nana, wakey-wakey~" Mayu was thinking of what Nanao would want when she got up. She looked up and saw an apple. She smiled and picked it off the branch and wiped it clean, ready for Nanao when she was fully awake. She noticed the shinigami who wore the emblem of her division and thought Oh Crap is this another new Lt? Did Togire die? Wait no, I saw him, he's fine I can still feel his reishi, this must be the new third seat. She ignored him for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm

just five mowe minuteeeessss

She yawns and tries to curl so Mayu could not tickle her again. Nanao was often a difficult one to wake. One would have to wonder how such a sweet girl could be such a cranky one when it came to waking up. Nanao wiggles into Mayu and formed a small ball of herself to try and prevert anymore tickling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Yasuo took note of the reaction both Ladies had to his arrival. He wasn't bothered by this. He had met others who had the same personality in his life. He simply stood straight up, ruffling the back of his hair with his right hand. He closed his eyes, his eye brows forming an angular shape. He closed the gate, stepping to the side of the garden. He waited patiently to be attended to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm

She smiled. Nanao was so cute when she didn't want to wake up. However, being so young Nanao was still quite ticklish and Mayu didnt need her chin to tickle her, instead gently pushing her finger into Nanao's side and wiggling, enough so that even if she wasn't ticklish in that spot it would still be an uncomfortable feeling. "Come on Nana, if you dont wake up how will you be able to eat this big red huicy apple?"

She looked at Yasuo and said "Hello, you must be my new third seat, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm

She wiggles on her back as she laughs loudly. She breaths heavily between each laugh as she doubles over in ticklishness.

Mayuuu stop I am awake awake!

Her face was bright red. Her eyes watered in laughterness. She loved Mayu very much, like her mommy. Her tummy growls loudly.

Mayu! Mayu stoooop~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 pm

"Yasuo Makoto," Yasuo replied with a soft tone to it. He recognized Mayu as his Squad's captain earlier and added, "How may i be of assistance to you Captain Mayu?" He bowed yet again as he said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 pm

"Yasuo Makoto eh? Very well, pleased to meet you. This is Nanao, isnt she cute? At the moment Im not sure that I need anything, so don't worry about it. Over there is Vice-Captain Rinako, Captain Rasen, and Captain Seitz." Mayu's cheerfulness was caused by Nanao, Yasuo was lucky to have come at this time, Togire had come when Mayu was not in a good mood. She stopped tickling Nanao and laughed. "So, now are you ready for your apple?" She said holding it up for Nanao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 pm

She nods her head and takes the apple in her hands. She lays back into Mayu's chest and takes a bite from the apple. She munches it happily as she giggles a bit. She was happy that Mayu was happy. She looks up at the sky and sighs a bit as she counts the clouds. They were all big, white and puffy. A slight breeze blows about as she looks over to Mr. Potato. He was growing very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Nodding. He looked at his vice captain, then the other two captains in the area and waved. Then stood up straight smiling. He looked at Nanao, which was the youngest and smallest in his squad. He studied her carefully. She was cute. Just like Mayu had stated. "Yes, she is cute." Yasuo had said, replying to his Captain's question. He rested his left palm on the hilt of his Zanpaktou, drumming softly, he created a rythm. It wasn't loud, so it didn't disturb anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm

She ruffled Nanao's hair and kissed her on the forehead. "Thats my Nanao." Standing there she thought back to fighting Togire. It had been a fun fight, and Togire had proven himself to be one tough son of a bitch. She was impressed, and he had fallen into her graces. As for Yasuo, well, she would see. She listened as he drummed out a beat on the hilt of his sword. Then she looked down at the cat that walked aimiably around. "Oh and that cat is Vice Captain Joy, of 4th Division, she's a Shihouin, and so is only in the form of a cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm

A Shinigami in the form of a cat, seemed unusual to Yasuo at that moment. Does she talk in that form as well? Yasuo thought, more thoughts clouding his mind. He shook his head, snapping out of it. "Oh," He glanced at the cat, not wanting to put on a surprising facial expression, which most captains wouldn't like.. he remained calm. He bowed respectfully at Joy, which was now in the form of a cat. Anyone who didn't know why she was in that form would think Yasuo was retarded- but he didn't care. "Good day to you, Vice captain Joy." He stood up straight again, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:12 am

Nanao gets up and walks over to Mr. Potato. She munches the apple as she ponders. She then kneels down onto her knee's and begins to pull weeds from around him. After a little bit she stands back up and looks to see who else was around and bows to Joy and Becca and the strangers.

Hello everyone, welcome to Mr.Potato's home.

She looks up and gives them all her biggest smile. It would remind them of Shiruba's a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 am

"Good day to you Nanao-Chan!" Yasuo smiled softly at the young lady. Then bowing down he said, "Did you have a good nap, Nanao-Chan?" He stood up straight. All the bowing was like an exercise for Yasuo, so it didn't bother him much. He stopped the tapping he had been doing, now paying full attention to Nanao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:13 am

Man... Im tired, thought Kisuke, as he jumped down from the roof of one of the buildings, and gently landed on the Patch of Grass. He rubbed the back of his head as he looked at the wide open sky, above him. He put his head back down, and rubbed his shoulder, while he moved his arm in a circuler motion, trying to excercise his shoulder. " 3 Hours of Patroling for a false alarm, and 3 more hours of Paper Work. Yeessh. I need to relax for a bit ", he said, all the while, sustaining his ever-lasting smile.

As he strolled back towards his Divisions HQ, he heard some voices coming from a nearby Garden. He recognized some and some of them were new to him. He decided to head towards the voices, hoping to finally get some relaxation. While he casually strolled down to the Garden, he was able to make out the one of the Voices was Ekochi Kuchiki, the Captain Commander, and another was, Shiruba, the 4th Divisions Captain. He also heard the 11th Division Captains Voice. He was finally going to get to meet and just chat with his peers.

As he neared the Garden, he jumped over the fence, from a distance of almost 5 metre's, landing gently near the Small Flower Bed. He slowely walked towards Ekochi, saying, " Hi Ekochi-San. Long time no see ". He didn't really care if it was the Captain Commander or not. Outside duty, he just liked to casually converse with anyone he could find, be it a superior or a junior. As he finally came to a stop near Ekochi, he gently slapped him on the back, as his mile widened a bit. He didn't know a lot of the people in that garden, including the Child with Mayu. He was hoping Ekochi would help him get aquainted with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 am

Ekochi looked at Kisuke with a little bit of an annoyed looked on his face. He felt his hand smack his back as Ekochi quickly grabbed it putting him in a wrist lock with one hand. " Now Captain Kisuke, Its one thing not to refer to me as the Captain Commander but its another thing to show disrespect in public" Ekochi whispered into the Captain's ear before letting go of his wrist. Ekochi didn't mind being causual with other captain but not when their are subordinates up under them. In his eyes the ones below Captain should always seem the others addressing him right with rank and title but when only Captains are around he didn't mind having casual talks.

He slowly walked over to Nanao putting her on his shoulder. "We need to get Mr. Potato as Mrs. Potato" Ekochi said smiling before looking back to Captain Kisuke. "Well this is my daughter Nanao, and I am sure you know of Captain Mayu. I believe thats 3rd Seat Yauso. Their all apart of the 11th Squad even my preciously little daughter." Ekochi said with a smile as he was always polite when introducing others as well as a man who put duty above all else. To him duty and respect when a long way and there were very few times he would ever let his sense of duty chill out for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 am

"Good day to you, Captain Kisuke!" Yasuo bowed down at the new Captain who just walked in. "In case you were confused of who was who, I am Yasuo Makoto, 3rd seat of the eleventh squad! A pleasure to meet you." He stoop straight, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 am

Hi daddy!

Nanao turns and goes to retreive the Fishing poll and brings it back to the house. The sun was almost down on the day. Night would be here soon, that meant homework time. Nanao make an ick face as she puts the poll against the house. She did not like home work, or early morning excercises and sword practice. She wondered what Mommy would have her do now that she was done with the acadamy. She had said it was important for Nanao to learn to read. She had bought a nice big book and Mayu read to her sometimes from it.

Nanao turns and walks to Ekochi and bows before her father quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 am

"Aww Maan... You didn't need to get so serious Capt. " he said, while he sheepishly looked at Nanao and Mayu, and waved his hand at them. " Hello Mayu-San. Hello Nanao-Chan... and how are you doing today ? " he said in a gentle voice, while he smiled at Nanao. Being the push-over he was for Puppies, Nanao's puppy eye's instantly caught his attention, and his face brightened up. She really is a cute kid he thought, as he walked towards Nanao and crouched down, to get a closer look.

He then noticed the blonde man walking towards him. He stood up straight and turned towards him. Once Yasuo had greeted him, he said, " Pleased to meet you, and there is No need to be so formal Yasuo-San ". He quickly glanced at everyone else in the garden, trying to remember thier face's if he could. He figured that on of them was a Captain, too, judging by the level of his Reitsu. He tried to remember who it was, and it finally came to him. It was Capt. Rasen of Division 12. He had met him once, but it was a brief encounter, so it probably slipped his mind.

He then turned his attention back towards Nanao. He just couldn't get over how cute she was with her puppy eye's. Then, he turned towards Ekochi and said, " By the Way, before i forget again, this is the report you asked for. It contains all the information about Sertei's Defensive Mechanisms and any glichs or weaknesses which require attention. Took quite a while, but finally got it done this morning ". He handed over the file he had taken out of his Robes, to the Captain Commander. It was a part of the Annual Report, and it had taken him an entire Month to Compile it, but it was finally complete.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 am

Ekochi looked at nanao then looked back at Kisuke. Ekochi was a very relax and calm Captain Commander or so he thought. The only time he wasn't formal is when in the privacy of someones house or the in presence of only captains. His bright blue eyes glanced over the paper before putting it under his robes. He knew he would need to get started reading it so he would be able fix the weaknesses of the Seireitei's defensive. He slowly squatted down placing his hand on Nanao's head before standing up. Ever since he found out she was his daughter it seem like it was almost impossible to get any alone time with her.

"Well if yall will excuse me. I have to look over this paper work...Now Captain Kisuke and Mayu...Relax a little bit the night is near...and Nanao its getting close to your bed time. So Captain Mayu, make sure she gets home to Captain Shiruba"
Ekochi said in a calm but yet commanding tone. He looked up at the beautiful sky noticing that the sun was beginning to set. He quickly disappeared from sight in a instant. He hated doing paper work at night as he enjoyed sleeping through the night instead of passing out behind a pack of papers. Now with this Report from the 5th Squad he would quickly have to look through it if he wanted to make those wishes happen.

*Exit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanao's garden~   Nanao's garden~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanao's garden~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next