Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Octava's Chambers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:20 am

The Chambers of the Octava(eighth) espada
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Jason walked to his office,his hand eaching towards the door,going at the door knob.He twisted the door knob in a clockwise direction,the door opened,and him pushing it all the way open.Jason walked in---going to his chair,right behind his desk.He reached in his pocket,pulling out a sheet of paper---a photo.The photo had a picture of Jason's old friend---Alex.He sighed,putting it away,and beginning his work.

Jason had a lot of work that needed to be done---whether it was kiddy work that the Primera had his type of Espada[s] do,or it be paperwork on important issues.He began to do some paperwork,sighing,and looking out the window.He looked for a button on his desk---it labeled "FAKE."He wanted to push it badly,but he was much stronger than that.Therefore,he finished paperwork,and began to lose sight of reality---daydreaming for a while...then sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Haruki approached his New Master's door. He wore a white shirt, and blue jeans. His tie hanged down the collar of his shirt, swaying left to right. His Zanpaktou was strapped to his right waist, but it wasn't a normal one like others. It was made of wind, and the blade glowed brightly. To the hilt of his Zanpaktou was a whip made of wind. It wrapped around Haruki's right arm. Both of his hands were tucked into his pockets. If the other Espada that didn't know him saw him, they would think he was a human, because Haruki didn't look much of an Espada. His master had been careless, and had left his door unlocked. Haruki looked around, yawning lightly before he stepped in. He carefully locked the door, not wanting to alert Jason, who was asleep.

He stretched out, walking to the corner of the room. He then leaned towards the wall of the Chamber, tilting his head to the side, he looked out the window.. the sun shone down brightly at the sand. In day light, Hueco Mundo did look like a beach, except there wasn't any Ocean around. He shrugged, turning his head around he observed the chamber. He noticed the paper's on Jason's desk. Paperwork, I guess.. He thought to himself as he glanced over at the locked door.
Back to top Go down
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 pm

As his prodigee was looking at the locked door,Jason was already awake...yet making the appearance of slumber.He began to speak,his voice seeming like a whisper in Haruki's ears."Late...aren't we?His voice asked,telling Haruki that Jason was obviously awake.He instantly appeared next to Haruki---only now noticed by his apprentice."Would you like to begin with training?"He beckoned his Apprentice,raising a big question.He tapped the hilt of his own Zan,pulling out the Zan,and unsheathing it.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Haruki pushed himself off of the wall, his hands still tucked in his pockets.. he took a few steps towards the door. He then turned around, glancing at his Master. He didn't seem to care about being late, as he took his right hand out of his pocket, stretching it out and clutching the hilt of his Zanpaktou. "Wouldn't be one of my Hobbies, but sure," he then examined the room once more. "You weren't thinking of.." he paused, '''Training' here, were you?" the word 'Training' never really meant training. It was just a way for Espada's to take out their stress on their Fraccion, and it seemed most Espada's loved to do that.
Back to top Go down
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm

He looked around--finally noticing why they couldn't train here...someone might see the blood!Naw...he just couldn't train here because of the size of the chambers."..Touche my pupil.."He remarked,chuckling a bit.He still held his blade,going to the door---unlocking it.He walked one step out of the door,stopping at that moment."Coming...?"He asked,gesturing for Haruki to come.Suddenly,a Gargaunta formed infront of Jason---him slowly walking into the Gargaunta---sending him to the woods.The Gargaunta closed after Haruki entered it---transporting them both to the same section in the Woods.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Haruki, having no choice to come with his master or not, turned around walking into the Garganta. He tilted his head to the right, then to the left, cracking it. He yawned waited patiently, as he waited to arrive wherever his master was taking him to.

(Short post, sorry. Didn't really have much to respond to.)
Back to top Go down

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:38 am

Kageryu walked into his new chambers figuring that they were better than his last ones hmm This room used to belong to Jason Kachimasu. but jason had moved up in the espada ranks and so had Kageryu Kageryu reflected on his life as an arrancar so far he had been Naraka samas fraccion then moved up to decima and now octava. He was doing well so far as his goal was concerned and he would not rest until his ambition in the arrancar army was met.

He would continue to climb the espada ladder and continue to increase his strength, but he still was not allowed to do much because Naraka, Rose and Shuei sama were still with the myst so things had gotten pretty boring he wondered about the mysts power level and if they were even worth it, but it waasn't his descision anyway so he couldn't do anything about it Oh well Kageryu sighed it was out of his hands so kageryu lied down on his bed and took a quick rest. But woke and decided that he shouldn't be resting, not while there was fresh meat in las noches

Gone------------>
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Haru limped out of his garganta,which had opened up into his chamber. His body was still covered in blood as that would take to heal, even with the arrancar's natrual quick healing.
His face was filled with disgust as he sat down and focused on healing himself. His anger was directed at the captian known as Temp, who now had two espada that wanted to kill him.

Moving him self on his white sheets, which now need to be replaced due to the blood stains that Haru's body left. all Haru could think about was his plans to grow strong, gain followers and bring destruction to soul society. And so Haru began to heal as his goldeneyes were filled with thoughts of anger and evil.
Back to top Go down
http://arrancardynasty.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 pm

[Previous Posts are unrelated to this]

The footsteps could be heard, echoing across the halls of the Dome of one of the Espada. The sound created as his foot came in contact with the ground, echoed across the chambers, like the sounds of Bullets being fired from a gun. With each progressing step, the Shadow, of the approaching Entity grew taller and taller, till it was no longer just a Shadow. He stood there, the Arrancar known as the Octava. His icy glare shifting from one corner of the room to another, while he stood infront of the Narrow enterence to his Chambers, blocking the Light that came from outside, casting a long shadow. The wind from behind caused his hair to gently dance, as though caressed by it.

Even though he knew no one was there, his sharp eyes darted across the room again, just to make sure. The expression on his face, was that of a very dispassionate being, unaffected by what transpired around him. His face clearly displayed a certain displeasure at the prospect of finding an empty room. Though unlike what one would think, it was not the fact that he was hoping to find a certain someone in here. It was that that particular person, was not the sort who could be allowed to roam freely. A free spirit of that sort, would definitely get into some sort of trouble, and it naturally, the responsibility would fall on him, to get them out of that situation.

Yes, the person in reference was none other, than his Fraccion. A young Arrancar, a very lively being, the sort that would make even someone like him, feel concerned. Truth be told, he had grown a bit attached to this being over the past few years. Obviously, no one had a clue about this. How would they ? To expect a man like him to actually be attached to something, was not something that would even cross their minds. Nihilism to them meant to be completely unattached. A very common misunderstanding. Nonetheless, he could care less what they thought. His current concern, was what kind of trouble she might be causing, but that concern, was short lived, for moments later, he felt that familiar Reitsu approaching. , and in another few seconds, there she was, his Fraccion, Nimue. Although she had just arrived, Leonel felt no need to turn around and greet her. Infact, he continued to stand the way he did, and turned his head a bit, so that she could see a part of his face, and in his relaxed voice, asked " Where were you ? ", not allowing any emotions, to escape him, neither from his voice, nor from his face.
Back to top Go down

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm

For a being that could be considered the reincarnation of sheer elegance and grace; she did not move that gracefully at the moment. The Arrancar stumbled around, completely exhausted from the business she had to attend to. That business was being a lazy bitch. On such days, she would find it in her best interest to be working her ass off, training. Or just following her so-called master. To be honest, she had developed feelings for him. But not that kind of feelings, or that is what she convinced herself. To say at the most, she knew how cold and heartless her master could be. In every attempt to drag her feet more quickly, she was failing dreadfully. Well, if she was late, he couldn't blame her, she was only human- no, she couldn't go back to using that pathetic excuse after all these years.

The first place to look was obvious, his chambers, there was no doubt in her mind that said he wouldn't be there. Upon arrival, her posture completely changed. From being so slouched down, and stumbling everywhere; the Arrancar managed to get herself standing straight, moving ever so gracefully like before. Just as she was about to take another step, she froze where she stood. Vibrant gaze fixed completely onto the figure only a few steps infront of her. Perking up she blinked, trying to seem ever-so-innocent. There was a good chance she could convince him she was actually doing something, instead of being lazy. Searching her mind for a good enough reason, she was puzzled.

"... Nowhere of importance." A delayed sigh finally escaped her lips. Although, there was some anger flickering in her voice. Silently she approached him, bowing respectfully as she stopped once more. If anyone else had asked that question, they probably would of earned a kick to the face. Calmly she batted her eyelashes, gazing at what she could see of his face. "Where have you been?" The Arrancar questioned, her lips pulling back into a grin.

[Gah, short. I need to get ready for school. >3>]
Back to top Go down

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:04 am

[So i wrote this post as one, but I took the First Para and posted it here, and the second part in Karakura Town]

He couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed, but he didn't let it show, on his expressionless face. As the calm breeze behind him settled, his locks following, he let a sigh escape him. Without responding, he turned away from her, and began to make his way, towards the center of the empty, dark space. With a slight motion of his finger, as if gently touching the empty space infront of him. Following this, just moments later, the Space infront of him began to 'tear' open. Just 2 seconds later, the very fabric of space, which had started to tear open, formed a gap in the dimension, creating a passage to the Human realm for him, and the Arrancar behind him. A simple motion with his finger, and then, he was gone. He had walked into the Darkness that lay infront of him, followed by the Lady Arrancar behind him.

Continued Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Octava's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octava's Chambers   Octava's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Octava's Chambers
Page 1 of 1