Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ree vs Ichijouji

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Ree felt a slight breeze, she had wondered around aimlessly outside of a nearby town she happened to stumble across when leaving hueco mundo through a gargantua. She let out a yawn, holding her hand over her mouth. mabey she'd stumble uponsomething and aimlessly kill it for no reason, or stumble upon something such as a man, she was a flirtatous kitty cat after all, but she felt like preying on something and it began to annoy her that she ended up in a area that seemed to have to life around it what so ever. she then looked to her right, trees, a forest almost was there.
Ree took a leap onto a tree, resting in its branches, her eyes cautious as she watched and waited for someone to stumble upon her

Last edited by Ree Amarie on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Ichijouji was laying in a nearby sycamore and heard the woman clutzing around, as if she were looking for someone, but didn't know who she was looking for. Ichijouji rubs his eyes, yawns, and looks down at the woman who had just jumped to a lower branch of the tree he was laying on.

"Yo, you lookin' for someone? Or are you just wonderin' around?"

Ichijouji was still tired and was too lazy to see who it was or if he could determine their race.

"The name's Ichijouji Takanashi, nice to meet you I guess."

As Ichijouji sat up a bit, his pet bunny popped its furry head out of his Ichijouji's robes, seeing what was going on. Ichijouji kept his bunny inside his robes because it was comfortable for her to sleep and he wouldn't lose her there. She started to sniff around, sensing an unfamiliar presence.

"Ahh... I finally got a name for you girl."

He patted the bunny's head as it nibbled on his finger lightly.

"I'll name you Becca... Seeing as that's the first person you saw and scared the crap out of at the hotsprings..."

(OOC: and now you get to see the bunny ^^. even if its not on becca this time xO.)
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Ree began to purr, seeing the man and a bunny. She found the rabbit and the man oddly....cute together. She looked at them with curious eyes, seh leaped from the tree, a few feet in front of ichijoji, then taking a few catious steps she had a look of amusment on her face.

Ree reached out her hand, placing it on ichijoji's cheek, looking at him and observing him, she could tell he was different, she didnt think he was a super human and didnt look like a shingami. She moved her hand, moving ichijouji's head along with her hand. ree then tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes half ways.

"....., i guess its nice to met you.... she said closing her eyes a bit more as she observed the man

Last edited by Ree Amarie on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Ichijouji was flattered as he was never really aroused by a woman before. He was always alone except for his male friends and comrads, he knew she was playing with his head, but it still felt good. He overcame his sexual pleasure and looked at the woman sincerely; he liked her, but he didnt' think she felt the same.

"I won't lie.. You are a beautiful woman, but please do not arouse me if you have no further intentions... I don't like it when people try to fiddle with my emotions, I have had TOO MANY unfortunate past experiences..."

Ichijouji's eyes faded as he looked down a bit.

"So if you do not plan on bringing this infatuation anywhere other than to play with me like a toy, please stop... I don't need to be played with anymore..."

This feeling brought back many bad dating experiences from his soul society days; how he was stood up for being poor and his background and how he was ridiculed by the women for never having a girlfriend. He's been alone a long time now and he didn't like it when people toyed with his emotions; because it only made it worse.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Ree smiled slightly, her fangs could be seen. This man was asking her to stop, but to stop what, she wasnt even trying to toy with him. She bit her lower lip slightly, staring at him with her bright green eyes. He had now made this amusing for her. Ree leaning closer to him, her face inches away from his.

"who said i was playing with you, so your already aroused just by a woman's touch. hmmm"
Ree began to almost giggle, but it was more of a purr, taking further amusment into how aroused he was already.

her grin grew a bit more, Her claw-like nails, filed to be given a sharp point ran along his cheek, She used a bit of force, making the nails almost peirce the skin if they didnt already, her fingers ran along his cheek, still using the same ammount of pressure
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Ichijouji strickened the expression on his face as she got nearer to his face. He knew she was trying to toy with him and he hated being used; luckily the years or hardships allowed him to form a control over his emotions that NO ONE could break. His self-control was mastered and would only let himself be aroused if he decided to be. His eyes drifted towards the woman, his expression still unchanging.

"I told you not to play with me... I hate it when people try to toy with my feelings... You're not the first to try and you will not succeed. If you continue to toy with me, you'll regret it... Again I will say this; unless you plan on bringing this somewhere, stop please. Do not use your sarcasm to patronize me, I don't need it."

Ichijouji was beginning to become irritated with this woman trying to toy with him; he absolutely just hated being toyed with. He's been used so many times before, he didn't need to be hurt again. His eyes fell into a deep red color, sort of glowing as his mind was racing.

"Why do you do these things... Do you like toying with men? Do you like being in control of the situation? You can't control me, so stop trying...."

Ichijouji knew his eyes were cold and blood-red. His bunny slowly seeped back into his robes, sensing Ichijouji's distaste for the manipulative woman. Becca snuggled up once more, nuzzling her nose against Ichijouji's chest, dozing off once more.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Ree pulled back, still tilting her head to the side.
"Silly you." she said merely slosing her eyes for a moment, the braces on her hands, with blades attached to them were dull, but now they were sharp. She held her hands behind her back
"do you plan on fighting me? cuz i wouldnt mind" she said, her voice soft.

"as for toying with you...dont say it as...toying with you, you make me sound harsh," she then placed a hand on his chin again, she noticed the red marks left from her fingers,

"and i dont really care for being in control, i dont like responsibility, i prefer it when a man is in control so it all works out i guess, i dont want to control you." she smiled slightly, staring into his eyes, they were red and glowing.
Ree's smile fell a bit. not from looking at his eyes being red, it was because he seemed hurt. She cursed herself inside from letting the mans actions get to her
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Ichijouji's eyes still showed that emptiness inside; he could no longer hide what his eyes said for him, it was there now. He sighed a bit as he seemed to be fading into somewhere else.

"Sure, we can fight. I am sorry for making you seem like a bad person; I like to show respect to the women I meet, so do not worry about my comments. I've had a somehwta "difficult" past so excuse me."
Ichijouji sighed as all the memories of his past suptured his mind once again.

"We may begin whenever you are ready. By the way, may I catch your name...? You seem like a nice woman, maybe we could go out some time? hehe...."

Ichijouji said this with a bit of sarcasm to hide his depressed thoughts, but, even though his voiced hinted sarcasm, he was actually being serious. He had no experience with "dating" so he did he tried his best.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Ree grined, almosts sadisticaly looking at him then leaning closeer to him, her mouth right beside his ear.

"nice" is the last word someone has used to discribe me she wispered, her voice was soft

she leaned back a little ways, still looking in his eyes
"do you even know who, no,...do you even know what i am?" she asked, giving ichijouji a watchful stare, her cat-like eyes with slit pupils narrowed slightly,
She had the power to be espada but refused it, she bagan to think that mabey killing someone today wouldnt be as fun as she thought,

Ree began to purr slightly,
"as for my name, i dont think i feel like telling you."
seh purred. taking a few steps back and holding her arms to her side, one foot placed behind the other, in a almost battle like pose
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Ichijouji smirked as his eyes followed her. He slowly drew his zanpaktou.

"What you are matters not to me... Who you are is what I would enjoy finding out. And nice...Well, I am not somebody am I? I am just a nobody and I'm tellin' you I think you're nice. everyone needs support from at least one other and if you're apparently "not nice", I will defy that accusation. Besides, what have I got to lose; I'm a nobody and you're an unknown, not like I got anything going for me..."

Ichijouji was just recently appointed the 10th Legendary Vaizard, but did not tell her that. his eyes saw through her and knew the inner depths of her mind. She, too, had been through hard times, but Ichijouji was going to try and comfort her... even if they were about to fight.

He slowly fell into his stance and lazily looked identified his surroundings.

"Come when you are ready..."
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Ree made a "tsk" sound with her mouth, holding out her hand, the palms facing up, She extended her finger, making a waving motion with it,

"i think you should come to me" she said smirking, her eyes narrowed

Ree began to feel lazy, refusing to make the first move, she continued to take steps back, the blades attached to her arm braces grw longer and became more sharper, Her eyes showed signs of curiousity and amusment, and they were focused on ichijouji, watching him curiously and observing him.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Ichijouji saw her amusement with him and wondered if she had felt something for him, but refused to let herself believe it. Ichijouji only returned this her stare with a quick glance that let her know he knew and that he didn't mind it; even if she was still denying it.

He nodded his head slightly, acknowledging that he would take the first move. He took a moment and slowly picked the bunny out of his robes, where it had been dozing blissfully. Ichijouji patted her head as he let her down onto the ground.

"Go scurry to that blueberry bush we saw nearby, Ichi just going to play a bit with his new lady friend. I will come pick you up when we are finished. Don't come to close because I don't want you to get hurt. Stay outta trouble, Becca..."

Becca rubbed her fluffy black ears against Ichijouji's hand as he lightly kissed the bunny's head and she scurried away into the underbrush to find the blueberry bush. Ichijouji stood up once again, looking over the woman once more, and then began to run at her, swiping at the woman's right leg.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Ree's smirk grew a bit more, seeing him begin to run at her, his zampakuto aimed at her right leg. Ree then leaped, crouching before she leaped forwards, just missing his blade. She planted her hands on Ichijouji's shoulders, doing a leapfrog moition before flying over his head,

she landed on the about five feet from Ichijouji. her heels making a indent into the ground, she then turned her body to face Ichijouji and ran towards him, swinging her right arm at his left side. The blade attached to the braces on both of her arms extended about two inches and yet got sharper.

Ree's mind was completely focused in Ichijouji, she wasnt planning on killing him, the thought of that had ran away from her, scurrying away into the depth of her mind, just like how the bunny scurried over to hide underneath the blueberry bush.

Ree knew the thought would come back, she was sure of that, it was a fact. it would come back to her like how the rabbit would scurry back over to Icjijouji.
Ree never really had any intention to kill, it was more of a intention to torcher, inflict pain, to bring more pain for her own pleasure, for her own amusemen.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:25 am

Ichijouji expected as much from such a direct attack; he only had made such an easy confrontation because he needed to know how she would react. Ichijouji quickly pivetted his feet and turned around to block the attack. The block was successful, but it seemed she was a lot of strength for just starting the match.

Ichijouji brought back his right leg and then swiftly brought it down upon the woman's feet, in an attempt to break her balance. He could tell she was in thought, but was curious as to what she was thinking of.

He knew he was stronger than she was; not to try and boast, but he could feel it. She was quite strong, but had less experience and Ichijouji hadn't released his zanpaktou yet. He would learn how she fought and then would he make his first release.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 am

Ree's attack was blocked then Ichijouji attempted to throw her off balence, She used her speed to her advantage, jumping stait up and doing a leaping backflip, the range was close and her feet would prabably hit his chest or chin.

Ree landed on the ground four feet from ichijouji, one hand placed on the ground her knees bent, She was in a almost croutching position. her eyes shining. She was having fun, She croutched down lower, watching Ichijouji with careful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 am

Ichijouji let himself be thrown back and, in mid-fall, he suddenly disappeared and then re-appeared behind the woman. When he re-appeared behind her, he was swiping horizontally at her neck. He kept his eyes focused, watching every moment she made.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:51 am

Ree pivoted on her feet as soon as she senced Ichijouji behind her, She achually followed his sent. As he swung his blad at her neck she leaned a ways back, her hands would grasp his arms. She used her right leg to swing at his chest, if the kick landed he would fall back onto the ground where shed then pounce on top of him
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:58 am

Ichijouji was literally to lazy to dodge the kick so he let it hit him. As he flew through the air, he used his left hand to push off the ground into the air to gain an aerial view. He yawned as he began his descent, wondering what the woman was going to do next.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 am

Ree began to walk towards Ichijouji. She had watched him carefully as he began to decent.
She then croutched down again and sprung up, dispearing as if she was a illusion as she sonidoed behind him, Her arms were going to wrapp around him and then she'd pull them to the ground with much force,
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 am

Ichijouji decided to start fighting seriously now; seeing as it wouldn't be fun if he let himself get beaten up. He rose his arms to meet hers as the tried to grab him. He began to push out, breaking her attempted grab. She was using such simplistic attacks, it was as if he was meant to stop them.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 am

Ree then attempted to pull her arms back to her. the blades on her braces would either slice or stab him. She smmirked slightly, it seemed as if he was finaly getting serious. Ree then wondered if she could get him to release his zampakuto, but she'd have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 am

Ichijouji shunpo'd back as he broke her grip and saw his arms were cut. He watched the blood trickle down his arm as a sudden demonic smirk appeared on his face. He turned his head sideways and laughed a bit.

"Annihalate... Sinful Honoshate!"

A strong wind hurled itself arounf Ichijouji as his spiritual pressure increased dramatically. The hilt to his zanpaktou disappeared as the blades' metallic structure slowly formed a coating over his entire body; the metal blending in with his appearance.

He had great self-control, but sometimes he let his hollow as well as his blood-lust get the best of him. His eyes were still wide as he stared at the woman with a deadly intent, his spiritual pressure continued to increase as he let out a chuckle.

"Heh!"

Ichijouji ran at the woman with intense speed, bringing up his right hand for an uppercut. Ichijouji's hand moved slow as he was attempting to move it so fast, that it was cutting through the air. It may seem like he was only bringing it up slowly, but the power behind his strike was bone-breaking. As his fist cut through the wind, a strong gust was sent behind Ichijouji.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Ree looked at Ichijouji's grin, more demonic, sadistic, more evil. theis made her grin wider. it apealed to her.

her hands grew more fur, growiing long nails and her eyes went to a more deeper emerald. a few more chocolate stripes appeared on her shoulders. Her blades on her braces became about four inches longer and sharper. she released her inannate.

Ichijouji's arm swung for a uppercut, she took the hit strait in the chest. ree spit out a nit of blood caused by her fangs peircing her lip. The punch knocked some of the wind out of her and cracked her heirro.
The blades on her braces seemed to crumble away into tiny particals, the metal dematerializing, ree dematerialized all metals that were in a ten meter radius of her, but she could never get a zampakuto to dematerialize.

ree gripped onto Ichijouji, her hands griped around his arm and her nails almmost peircing the skin. the particals that swirled around them formed thousands of spikes that flung at ichijouji, who she kept holding. Not breaking her gaze with him
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Ichijouji only kept his eyes wide with a smirk that couldn't get bigger if he had tried; he was allowing his blood-lust to fight and with that, pain was a mere sacrifice. Ichijouji could have used his other hand to break free or even his legs, but no, he wanted to use the arm the woman was holding to break away; just because he wanted to show he was dominant.

He made a fist once again with his hand, the one she was holding, and slowly began to push. He suddenly doubled the strength in his arm so that he could push her back and he did. His arm was getting closer to her face, where he was trying to hit. Ichijouji had noticed the spikes sticking into his arm, but they hadn't completely peirced his arm and it didn't matter to him.

All he wanted was to win, for blood to flow like Niagra Falls. He made one final push, his fist going toward the woman's face. He was not sure if she could dodge something at such a close range, but he didn't really care either. His mind was far away it seemed, the only remaining item circulating through him was to cause pain and pour blood.
Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Ree let out a giggle almost, seeing this lust for blood. Her grin was wide, her teeth bared. His punch grazed just past her face, she had leaned backwards slightly and let go of his arm. almost falling backwards in the process, she thanked her speed, it always came in handy

The spikes dematerialized again, floating about as nothing more as particals

Ree then sonidoed behind ichijouji, She exhaled, deeply grinning still. She pounced onto ichijouji as if he was prey. Her arms would wrap around his neck, she was right behind him, the metal particals in the air materialized on one of her braces, she placed her mouth right beside his ear, slightly purring.

"now this is more like it, Lust for blood, i find that as such a turn on" she said almost in a wisper,

she waited to see if he would take the opportunity and attack her right there, Ree Pressed the back of her blade to the bade of his neck, not hard enough to cut him though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ree vs Ichijouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next