Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ree vs Ichijouji

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:09 pm

ree laughed slightly, still being pinned to the ground. a grin grew upon her lips as Ree turned her head to look over at Ichijouji

"its Ree.....ree amarie"
she said, laughing slightly, enjoying herself almost,

ugh!! damnit....stupid pillar thingies...this really isnt how i imagined bondage" she said angerly at first, then laughing slightly at her bondage remark, she gave a light sigh, the bines seemed to crack and break from ichijouji

"so what now, she began you gona end it now and kill me?
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Ichijouji looked at Ree with a confused stare. Kill her, he didn't want that. He grew on this woman and liked her too much to kill her.

"Well, it is nice to meet you Ree. And I could kill you right now, easily. But I am not going to. I will let you go, but only because you are quite the amazing woman. I haven't met anyone like you and would like to meet you again some time. If I killed you, it would ruin the fun for both of us. Besides, who else is gonna give me some fun bondage when I'm bored? This also means the fight ends here, unfortunately for you."

Ichijouji walks into the woods, finds his baby rabbit and brings her back in his jacket sleeve; cradling her. He was too lazy to go out of bankai a the moment, so the Becca was slightly uncomfortable because his skin was still so hard. Ichijouji sat down on the ground, prodding Becca as he looked up at Ree.

"Eh those pillars will wear off in a little bit, just hang tight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

"uhh...i feel so out of power right now" she muttered,
"although i like it when a man is in control i feel oddly vulnerabe at the moment, dont go and take advantage on me now," she said, looking strait at Ichijouji

"as for the bondage, im sure we can arrange a time and place to start that"
she laughed slightly, her hand throbed a bit as she tryed to move it, but soon gave up. She sighed softly, closing her eyes for a mere moment before opening them slightly staring at ichijoiji, getting other things on her mind, she was flirtatious and had taken a liking to ichijouji
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Ichijouji smiled with a glint in his eyes, towards Ree. He was becoming slightly infatuated and wasn't afraid to show it.

"Well, I guess I could be in control then; I am a bit lazy though hehe. Be careful now, I might just take advantage of you one of these days, as I AM in control."

Ichijouji still loved his sarcasm. He put Becca down and stood up, concentrating for a moment, re-sealing his bankai. He sheathed his zanpaktou and walked over to Ree, holding her hip with one hand.

"I am going to break the kidou, now be ready, for you may feel a bit of exhaustion after it is broken."

Ichijouji continues to hold her waist as he goes around, breaking the light rods with his free hand. At the last one, he grips her waist a bit tighter and looks up at her.

"Get ready, this is where the exhaustion kicks in."

Ichijouji broke the last rod and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:35 am

Ree had closed her eyes, feeling the rods disapear, The pain in her wrist came back again, throbbing. Her right hand clentched onto Ichijouji as the last rod broke.

Ree lowered her head, looking down for a bit. Ichijouji was right, it did make her exhaused. She just exhaled deeply, showing ichijouji that it didnt effect her much.

Ree opened her eyes, slowly. She tilted her head up to look at Ichijouji, his hand around her waist. She raised her hand up and placed it on his chin, tilting his head down slightly

This fight isnt over just yet, we'll continue this sometime, you havent seen my release yet. she said, slightly smirking
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 am

Ichijouji only smiled back as he called Becca over to stand with them. He felt content just standing there with her; it was sort of.... fulfilling. He leaned in a bit closer as to almost whisper to her.

"Well, I am sure I'll see it eventually; I guess I was just too strong this time, heh...! Besides, like I said, I kept you alive so that we would meet again; that would mean I want to see your release, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Ree sat up a bit. Feeling slightly amused as Ichijouji claimed control and domminace. Her face edged closer to his, smirking slightly, she was always cocky.

pfft, i can still fight, im not as weak as you think, im just enjoying myself she said softly, almost a wisper as she placed her fingertips under his chin and tilted it a bit down.

a smirk continued to pull at the edges of her lips, revealing her teeth and fangs
"so when will we meet again?" she asked almost purring in amusment
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 am

Ichijouji felt her soft fingertips pull his chin down a bit. He lifted his hand slowly to caress her left cheek, with a smirk-like expression on his face.

"Only because I had allowed you to live, Ree. I am happy you enjoyed yourself, I was beginning to think I was the only one."

He let his tongue hang out a bit, in a sort of sensual expression; leaning in a bit closer.

"Well... we will meet sometime. You can always just give me a ring, I'm always around somewhere. Besides, ouldn't you like it better if you had to find me...? It would be fun and it would make your reward only more fun to give when you found me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 am

Ree looked to her left, breaking the gaze she had with him, tilting her head to the side a bit, leaning her hand into his cheek.
lookin back at Ichijouji, feeling his hand carass her cheek a bit more.
Ree lowered the hand she had on Ichijouji's chin. letting her hand fall and drop back to her side. She had notices Ichijouji kept leaning forwards, Ree didnt bothing to move, insted she let out a light sigh, exhaling deeply and closing her eyes for a moment before she opened then once more and looked up at Ichijouji
heh.... so tell me...what is the reward when i find you then
she said
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Ichijouji had sort of a puzzled remark on his face; as if he hadn't understood the question. He only yawned a bit and pondered himself a moment before answering.

"The reward... It can be whatever you want it to be I guess; like I said, I am not best at this kinda shit so you ask me what ya want and I'll give it to ya. Seems fair, but you can't ask to kill me or for me to die, heh. I kinda just can't die yet, so yeah, that's all ya can't ask for... Other than that, ask for whatever you want."

The last part of his speech, he said with a bit of sarcasm, to lighten up the mood a bit. She seemed to be feeling a bit depressed; the sighing and closing of her eyes. He didn't understand what was wrong, but he wish he did. All he could do is try to help her feel better, if she was even sad at all; I mean, he was only taking a guess from her body language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Ree smiled slightly, almost smirking as she looked back in Ichijou's eyes.
hmpt...ill have to thing for a while before i can decide on what to ask you to do"
she said, slightly sarcasticly. ree then raised her hand and placed the fingertips on ichijouji's chin like she did before, still smirking.
but i promise you when i decide something ill make it interesting kay she said, in a more softer tone, Ree felt the breeze pick up, ruffling her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Ichijouji was sort of mesmorized by her eyes; he was still attracted to her, even if he tried to hide it. His eyes lightened up a bit, showing a bit of infatuation. He couldn't help himself, it was the only reaction he could produce. Her soft hand rubbed against his hand, as it was still on her cheek, and it felt relaxing.

"Well, I can't wait to see what you'll think up. I hope it will be as interesting as your making it to be."

His voice still had its dominanace, but his volume had lowered. Her hand was caresssing his chin and he was enjoying himself; it had been a while since he felt so good, it was a bit awkward, but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:25 pm

heh....ill see what i can do or come up with.
She said, her voice still soft. She sighed slightly. breaking her gaze for a moment then looking back into his eyes.

well, i guess i should head back...that is unless you want me to stay" she said, sitting up a bit more. smirking slightly at the dominence in his voice, she laughed lightly.

"i guess you'll have to find out what i planed for you the next time i see you then.." she said, closing her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Ichijouji leaned in a bit more, kind of getting more into it and slightly because of the sarcasmic statement he was about to say. Their eyes were locked and it seemed so peaceful around them.

"You know me, oh too well, Ree... I don't think anyone is missing us, if they were, they surely would've sent. Why not stay a bit longer for some fun?"

His voice became became a bit more erotic, showing his sensual nature. She seemed to be leading him so he would just follow, making the next move before she had the chance. This "dominance" she had said she wanted was enjoyably fun; being the dominant one was a lot more interesting than he had first thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Ree's smirk only grew wider across her face as Ichijouji leaned in more.

"for a bit of fun...heh, back at home i guess if you want to call it that...they probably dont even know im gone, who knows mabey they do, i mean i just ran off and played hookie for the day anyways."
She said, laughing slightly and softly,

Ree noticed that ichijoiji's voice had become more erotic and full of lust. He seemed to be enjoying himself form the way he was acting, and wanting her to stay. She began to enjoy herself. She trailed her other hand along Ichijouji's chest and up and along his back, pulling him closer against herself, she began to enjoy herself.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Ichijouji felt her lean against him and put her hand against his chest. He knew they had both come to arouse each other. He put his head against hers, his hair somewhat falling in his face.

"And fun is what you've found..."

He said this in a whisper so low, it was almost un-heard. His free hand slipped down to her lower back, pulling her in even more. As they lay there, he becomes more excited; he was getting hard and he was sure that she knew. He could only stare into her deep eyes as things slowly seemed to become intimate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Ree laughed slightly, she knew that Ichijouji was aroused and she had come to become aroused as well. His head, pressed against hers. Almost creating a tension between the two. Things were becoming more intimate. She then moved her head slightly, still pulling ichijouji closer to heself. her hand still layed against his chin, She moved that hand, tilting his face to the side slightly as she pressed her lips against his cheek, almost to innocently.

"what a day it is today huh.." she said, her voice still holding its soft tone but was slightly sarcastic. but it was quiet almost a wisper in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Ichijouji felt her soft, warm lips touch his cheek every so softly. His hand slipped down to her butt, as the intimacy became more and more apparent. He turned his head towards hers again, slowly, and moved his lips as close to hers as possible, without them yettouching. He pondered a moment, looking into her eyes for who knows what. He moved his lips closer, kissing her. The kiss was small, yet not jsut a pucker. It was gentle enough so that she would have time to react, yet impulsive enough to possibly surprise her. When he released the kiss, he kept his lips still close and his eyes locked; as if he was waiting for her to react and return his gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Ree didnt mind as Ichijouji's hand slipped down to her butt, His head had turned to hers, she was feeling a slight tension in the time where their lips were berely apart, but Ichijouji fell victim to that tension aparently as his lips pressed against hers. Her eyes reluctently closed halfways, until his kiss was broken. Ree then blinked slowly, their foreheads touching.
A slight smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. Her eyes locked with his, as she streched up enough to place her lips back onto Ichijouji's, Her hand that layed on his back pulled him closer
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Ichijouji felt her breasts againt his chest as they came closer and closer. He almost went into a black out, he remembered Ree kissing him back and then he blacked out. It was only a period of about a minute or two, but by the time he came to, they were basically making out. It was odd for his mentality to be so tipsy, but the sense of joy more than made up for it. He was now as hard as a prosthetic leg and he KNEW she felt it now because he was just so damn excited. As they kissed, he lifted her shirt up a bit and started to push his hand down the back of her pants; his hands moved slowly so that she would be able to keep up. He felt her hands move as well and wondered how long it would be until her hands wondered up the large "bulge" he had been forming in his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Ree had closed her eyes, more the time being she was making out with ichijouji, this wasnt a fight anymore, but it could turn into a 'wrestle' Her hand that she held on ichijouji's face tingled with a slight pain. She reluctently lowered that hand. She could feel Ichijouji against her, he seemed to become so aroused.
Ree's free hand trailed from Ichijouji's back and along his side, then making its way to lightly brush along the bulge in his pant, She knew he'd get more aroused from this as she unsnapped the button on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Ichijouji grabbed the hand she had lowered with care, remembering that is the one his cero had taken its toll most upon and held it for a moment. He didn't have much healing experience, but he transferred some of his spiritual pressure into her arm as to try and stop some of the pain and maybe even help it heal faster. The spar they had took its toll on Ree more and so he turned her over so she was on top instead. She might have felt pressure, being on bottom, and since her wounds hadn't healed, he was trying to make it as comfortable as possible for her.

He heard the sound of buttons unbuckling and soon felt a warm hand rubbing his hard penis. His penis was sort of pulsing with excitement, moving up and down as if it were trying to break free. He slipped his hands further down her pants, feeling up her butt. Her eyes were lovked with his the whole time, as if it were a dream. He continued to kiss her, enjoying every moment of this glorious engagement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Ree had felt Ichijouji's hand move further into her pants, She felt joy, pleasure. Pain had subsided before Ichijouji turned her so that she was on top now, the only pain was in her one hand, but it made her smile as he tryed to ease her pain. No one had ever taken notice to a small pain or wound like that before and it made her feel joy, pleasure, and she wanted to show Ichijouji that pleasure. she broke her kiss for a few seconds, gazing into his eyes
"you didnt have to do that you know, im perfectly fine you know, just my hand stung.." she said in a mere wisper, before leaning back into the kiss and intertwining the fingers of her free hand with his.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 am

Ichijouji had succumbed to his temptations and just couldn't stop himself from enjoying this so much. He saw how she was enjoying herself as well. Before she began to kiss him again he quickly replied.

"I didn't have too, but anything to make you more comfortable. I don't want you to be uncomfortable in any way, it would sadden me if you were unhappy or uncomfortable in ANY way..."

This shiwpser was a bit fast, but still easily understandable. He was hot all over and knew his face was red with blush. He had said no more and nor did he need to; their passionate kissing said all. His eyes fell deepr into hers as her hand inter-twined with his. His penis was still pulsing, faster and more powerfully now. She might've even felt it, but he just couldn't stop it any more.

He was having the time of his life and wasn't going to deny what he had waited ever so long for. He broke the kiss once more, only for a moment, to make sure she was ready.

"Are you ready...?"

His voice was so soft and gentle and his eyes sparkling. His lips were so close to his as he said this, wanting to kiss her so damn much, but resisted as well as he could while waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 am

Ree was achually surprised he seemed to care for her this much, due to the fact they were fighting eachother a while ago. She could tell he wanted this bad but it brought a question to her mind on whether or not his words were dirived from sheer lust. but she didnt care, she kept kissing him, more passionate, more deep. She was begining to want this really bad,
he had taken the time to even ask her if she was ready, it made her grin,
"of course i am silly" she said back, smirking slightly as her heart felt like it fluttered, squeezing his hand slightly with her fingers interwined with his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next