Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ree vs Ichijouji

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:43 am

Ichijouji knew this is how she would probably react, but he had wanted to ask anyway, just in case. As they continued to kiss he brought his hand from her pants and started to lift her shirt up, slowly, to take it off. He had felt lust, indeed, but this wasn't his motive. He never wanted to hurt Ree, in fact, if he ever did hurt her, he might not be able to forgive himself. He stopped kissing her only so that he could get the shirt over head and totally off.

Her breasts were bodacious and mesmorizing. He looked at them for a moment, admiring the perfection he was allowed to enjoy, and then continued kissing. He tried to slip out of his jacket, but found he was unable to do so by himself, in his current position. He hoped she took notice and would help him take it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:01 am

Ree had kept kissing Ichijouji, her shirt was pulled over her hean and taken off of her and thrown across the grass, ree saw Ichijouji's struggle to take off his jacket., she laughed slightly and pushed his jacket back for him, her hands on his shoulders, she leaned in afain continuing the kissing. she was pressed against him, no space inbetween the two. Ree had ran one hand through Ichijouji's hair, tugging it lightly and playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 am

As Ichijouji's jacket was removed, the large scar on the left side of his chest became visible. She would probably see the scar, but he hoped she wouldn't ask about it. There was a story behind it... a horrific story, something that Ichijouji hated to go through and never wanted to again. His displeasure of his scar was not expressed physically, but Ree might see it in his eyes. It was unlikely, but still, he didn't like talking about it...

Aside from this, he felt her gentle hand weave through his unruly hair. It felt weird, but in a good way. His head felt relaxed as her hand caressed it. He returned this gesture by massaging her bare back with both hands. He caressed her back, putting slight pressure in some pressure points and squeezing her shoulders to releave tension. The massage was gentle, but he felt her back loosen as tension fled. His pants were falling, but were still in need of help to fully relieve themselves from of his body. The passionate kissing was a constant that probably wouldn't stop even if either of them tried. Ichijouji could never have wished to be anywhere else right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:27 am

Ree had seen the scar, She knew a story was behind it just by looking at it, however she didnt wish to ask, the scar was probably retrieved from a battle earlier on hin Ichijouji's past, and it wasnt the time to ask questions.
Ree closed her eyes fmiling slightly as she felt Ichijouji's hands caress her back, his touch was gentle. She then Rolled of of Ichijouji, laying on her side right beside him, her hand placed on his chest. She took that hand and ran it across his chest, down along his arm to intertwine her fingers with his again. then, with a tight squeeze she pulled his hand close to her, slightly pulling him ontop of her again, seeing how any of her wounds were closed by now. he wanted him ontop and wanted him to prove his "dominence"
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:35 am

Ichijouji only laughed a bit as he knew what she meant; it was her need of dominance. He didn't mind and enjoyed himself. His hand carefully slipped into her pants, the front this time, and he began to rub her vaginal area. He was starting to spice things up a bit, taking things farther, and giving her what she and he were both awaiting. He caressed it ever so majestically, playing with the lips and fondling her clit. He felt her get wet and his penis was still pulsing; it was at the point where he though his penis was going rip his pants to shreds if it didn't get some fresh air soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 am

Ree's breathing had deepened, she was feeling nothing but pleasure, any pain of any kind that she had earlier seemed to have vanished, even her hand was feeling better. She had wraped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, leting out a deep sigh in pleasure. ree knew she would have to leave soon, but she didnt want to, and she didnt have much time left. Ree lifted her left leg up a bit, and it rested against Ichijouji's side.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 am

Ichijouji suddenly pushed three fingers into her vagina as he began to finger her; gently at first and then speed progressed as time moved on. He sensed a momentary discomfort of Ree, that is why he made this sudden movement. It must've meant she would have to go soon, but he didn't want to let her. His looked into deep into hers as he re-assured her that it was ok.

"You don't have to leave... Stay and be here, happy... Let me take any punishment they should give you... My only wish is for you to stay longer. I promise to take any and all responsibility if you are scolded..."

His words were sweet and rolled off of his tongue, but he meant it with dead seriousness. He didn't want her to leave and would take any responsibility just so that she would be able to stay. He began to kiss her again, reinforcing his statement, only hoping she would stay with him longer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 am

Ree sighed lightly,, not sure if his words were flattery or not, but it didnt matter to her, She layed her head back, only to be pulling Ichijouji closer to her. Her lips pressed against Ichijouji;s for a mement, her lips parted from his to only kiss along his cheek, nibbling on his earlobe gently before softly wispering
"i dont think i have much time but lets make it last ok.. she said softly, she then kissed along Ichijouji's neck before pulling back and looking back into his eyes. smiling slightly, pulling him closer ontop of her so there was no space in between the two
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 am

Ichijouji's eyes darkened, yet only for a brief moment.

"I don't wish to let you go... I mean this with my soul... Please stay..."

His eyes drifted slightly.

"I hope you want me to stay at least half as much as I want you too..."

He kissed her once more as he cautiously removed her pants. His penis, still in his boxers, pointed through the fabric with a large bulge. He leaned in and began to prod her bare vagina with his penis, even though he still had his boxers on. He would let her take his boxers off, not out of laziness, but to see if she would allow herself to stay for what they were about to do if she did take them off. It was a choice Ichijouji was asking her to make, stay and be happy with Ichijouji or leave because her superiors want her home...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 am

Ree had kissed him back, her hands which were layed behind his head as her arms her wraped around his neck moved down lower, her hands came to grip the sides of his boxers, she then moved her hands down the sides of his legs slowly, pulling his boxers along with her hands. She wouldnt go back, not just yet, she ditched them earilier on because she felt like it, she wasnt one to take orders, never really was. She smirked slightly, the tension was getting to her, she rose her leg a bit higher, making it bush along the side of his thigh. Her hands had trailed back up to wrap around his neck and pulled him aas close as ever
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 am

Ichijouji smiled as he was happy she would stay. He knew he might've been a little greedy, asking her to stay like that, but he wasn't himself right then and he couldn't control himself. He kissed her again, knowing he wouldn't stop for a while. Being ever so close, he began to prod and rub her vagina with his bare penis, exciting her even more. The time to penetrate was to come soon, but he wanted her to really want his large "peice of meat" first, because, the more you want something, the better it is when you finally obtain it. His arms wrapped around her as he was getting hot again; his enjoyment was incalculable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4