Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ree vs Ichijouji

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Ichijouji knew she was taunting him into an attack, but he would attack even if she hadn't taunted him; so he had fun with it.

"If blood-lust is a turn on... You might be askin' for marriage soon."

Ichijouji grabbed her legs, which had been unprotected because she was dangling on his neck, and swung her around. He eventually let go of her, straight into an oak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 am

dont get your hopes up just yet! she shouted, being grabbed and thrown towards a oak. She did a flip in the air, her feet landing on the side of the tree. She thenlaunched herself from the side of the tree, using her strength in her legs to give her more speed as she leaped forwards.

The metal particals materialized in her left brace, while the rest of the particals formed thousands of tiny spikes, which headed right to Ichijouji. As she got closer and closer she swung her left arm, aiming for Ichijouji's chest or neck
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:00 am

Ichijouji stepped aside, easily dodging the direct attack and grabbed the woman's arm that she had tried to hit him with; while she was still in the air. The metal spikes didn't occur to him, seeing as most of them wouldn't peirce the metallic coating and those that did, would still do minor damage. As Ichijouji grabbed her arm, he swiftly smashed it into the ground, squeezing it harder and harder; in an attempt to break her hand or wrist. He heard cracks, but he didn't know if that was the bone breaking or if it was just a sprain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Ree's arm was being crushed into the ground, she heard her brace, along with her heirro crack under the pressure. Wincing slightly she looked up at him. then smirking, Her hand was starign to hurt do bad in his grip, but she didnt let him see her pain.

"heh, im starting to like you, keep it up and i might be tempted to kidnap you and keep you as my slave" she said in a sarcastic voice but was slightly serious. She then swing her body around, still having her her hand planted onto the ground,

Ree then swung herself so that her body was ontop of ichijouji, as if he was giving her a piggy back ride on his shoulder, She used her free arm to hold the back of her newly formed blade attached to her brace up to his neck, her legs tightening around his neck, trying to cut off his air supply
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Ichijouji's grip only tightened on her wrist and his fist started to close fully, breaking many bones as the snaps echoed throughout the forest. She took the pain well, but he still continued to squeeze her hand.

"I dunno if you can kidnap me if you can't even kill me."

His sarcasm matched hers, almost laughing a bit, but his neck was quickly seized by her legs. His air supply was being slowly drained, but he kept his cool. Before everything became too hazy he jumped high into the air; about 120 feet or so. He began his descent in a diving position; he was going to use a seismic toss type of attack.

He was bringing her down with him and she was going to take the full of the impact. He turned his back to the ground so that she would hit first and he still had his grip tightly woven around her wrist so that she would not escape. He would be hurt in this impact as well, but she would be damaged a hell of a lot more in the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Ree growled a bit, the pain shooting through her wrist, She winced,
"Hmmm...what if i dont want to kill someone such as yourself. death is easy..."

ree knew the damage she would take would be more then ichijou's. She thought of a way to escape, his grip was tight, to tight for her comfort.

"death is easy,..all beings die so early.the people of this world, they're nothing but children, they get lost. repeat their petty mistakes over and over...and then they die, and yet life after death is no different..."

she closed her eyes a bit, her grin fell slightly

"why are we even here? why do we fall in love? why do we struggle and crawl for dreams, for me i just brush it aside, cuz there is no answer, ill do as i please.."

Ree materialized the metals into long curved blades attached to her braces, so that when they landed the blades would stab into ichijou, more particals of metal reformed into more spikes, that were thicker then the ones before, they shot out, aiming for ichijouji's arm that held her grip, a few particals left formed around her head, not enough to make a helmet of any kind but would be better then nothing
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:53 pm

The spikes stuck into Ichijouji's arm, but he payed no attention. They made impact with the earth as the spikes stuck into Ichijouji's back. He made no reaction and kept his his grip on the woman's arm as best he could. He was now laying on top of her, seeing as the spikes were in his back. He kept his, sort of, lost stare aimed towards the sky; her words triggered his thought process and he began to speak un-knowingly.

"People love so that they have something to die for... We are here to protect the ones that will come after us.... We struggle so that dreams are reality... These are the answers to your questions... I love so that even protect, even if I'm too weak too anyways... I will try and if I fail, I will find new people to protect, yet... the ones I've lost, their memory will never let me forget, not even if I tried..."

Ichijouji stopped talking, but his mind fell farther into the darkening sky... He tried to come back, but his thoughts drifted and his mind was wondering. He wasn't unconscious, nor did he lose the battle, his mentality was just.... elsewhere. He had forgotten that he was lying on the woman and maybe it didn't matter... Maybe these words came to her and maybe she forgot too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Ree layed on her back, the impact had knocked some of the wind out of her. she started to breath heavily, staring into Ichijouji's eyes, her face emotionless. she didnt take the opportunity to attack, which was odd, she would take almost anyopening that was thrown at her. mabey, for once she wanted to just talk and have someone listen.

"but what...what if theyre is nothing to protect, nobody dear, noone to love. comsumed by constant hate, no dreams becuase there is no reality for one. Just staying alive doing what one will please not caring for the consiquences. bucuase there is nothing to loose,... then what do you do.....

all the metal turned back into particals, forming back to their origanal state as the two blades on her braces.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Ichijouji coughed a bit as the spikes retreated from his flesh. He now knew she had felt the pain he saw earlier; she seemed to be so alone as was he. He would grant her this conversation, for she deserved it just as much as he did.

"If there is no one, find someone... There is always at least one person who cares... Though I have lost everyone who cared, I still continue to try and find someone... Living, isn't enough... Surviving isn't good enough... Fulfillment is what we search for, even if it seems like it's so far away... Because if you have nothing to lose, you have EVERYTHING to gain. I have lost everything, now I search to find someone who gives me purpose... Even if it kills me."

Ichijouji's limbs felt heavy, as if he were tied to the earth. He couldn't stray his gaze from hers and the world seemed to be slowly dissipating around him.

"Am I right to presume that you have been alone? That you lived for yourself because you had no one else at your side...?"

Ichijouji's eyes darkened a bit as he think he felt a tear trickle down his cheek, but he wasn't sure. He was too deep to knopw what was really happening or not. It might have been sweat or maybe an illusion; could be just an itch. It didn't really occur to him, he just kept staring.

"If you want... I can be your "someone"... I mean, like I said... I don't have anything left to lose, it's all been taken from me..."

These last few words were spoken in a slightly stricter tone as Ichijouji remember all he had lost and how he thought he could've saved them; he only blamed himself, even if others didn't....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Ree eyes were widened slightly,

"its to late, ive given up, ive never been wanted from the begining. I wasnt wanted,....not even by my parents. ive become something....heartless, i am heartless unloved and i dont deny the fact...i...i want something worth fighting for, a purpose, deep down..i want to be loved..am i asking for to much and i dont know it?

ree began to question everything, today was a day she brought up a past, forever forgoten in time, burryed away, became cold and hard, killed for a living, killed after death, still killing today. Surely she was cold and heartless, mercyless, but today she had shown mercy, prehaps finding something she was serching for but wasnt aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Ichijouji makes no physical response to this as he saw she was arguing with herself; she wanted this, but her past experiences told her otherwise.

"Tell me... If you've given up, why do you want this so bad? If you've given up, why are you telling me all of this? If you have given up, why do you want me to love you, even though you have been alone for so long. It is never "too late" and, from what you've been saying to me, you should know this... I know you need this and I won't let you deny this just because you can't decide... You know you need this and I want to help, because you're not the only one alone here..."

Ichijouji's eyes closed a bit as he remembered his dark past, something that should never be lived again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

"i just..." Ree turned her head to the side, gazing into nothing.
"i want...to be like others, i gues...they all seem so happy and i dont like being different.."
she said. then closing her eyes, turning her head back to look at ichijouji, she brought up one of her hands, placing it on ichijouji's forehead. then opening her eyes again. |they were slightly glossy.
a smirk broke across her face
"and i didnt say i wanted you to love me..."
she said, almost as if she was trying to lighten up the mood
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Ichijouji laughed a bit as he knew she was still trying to choose the path she was to follow.

"In the generic sense is what I was talking about. Once love manifests itself into a persons' soul, you cannot let go of it, no matter how hard you try. Whether you like it or not, there is always at least a little bit there, keepin' you from falling."

Ichijouji had sort of lost the incentive to fight, but, as they were not even fighting any more, it hadn't mattered. He saw a slight glint in her eyes and wondered if she was just trying to lighten things up and show Ichijouji there was nothing to worry about or if she was just thinking more. Maybe Ichijouji was entirely wrong, but his mind just kept on moving, not stopping to look back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Ree closed her eyes half ways, falling silent. taking her hand off his forehead, her blade pressed against his neck while her free hand trailed on his back and pulled him closer, applying more pressure with the blade

"im not done yet...." she muttered, almost a wisper.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Ichijouji sighed. She was avoiding the conflict, but he talked to her as long as she had wanted and that's all he needed to do. He felt the blade lightly touch his chest. He didn't want to fight anymore, he had lost the mood, but he would for her sake. He shook is head a bit and then whispered to her.

"I know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:31 pm

"i wont change...." she muttered closing her eyes, pulling Ichijouji closer against her, making her blade press against his neck more.

her eyes were halfclosed, still looking into ichijouji's eyes her forehead touching his. She held her gaze, one that was completely serious, all feelings she had faded away, she felt nothing, empty.
She felt as if she became soft, something that was unusual for her, She regreted saying anything to ichijouji now she pushed that memory aside and applyed more pressure to his neck.

Ree then let her true nature back again, her flirtatious blood lusted nature come back to her, she lifted her right foot, placing it between Ichijouji's legs, gently rubbing

"come on, were not done this fight
" she said
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 pm

"There is always time to change that..."

He whispered back. He saw her eyes change, something that was empty and void had overcome them, yet... He still saw the sadness, in the very back, hiding and shaking, it was there. Hard to see, but it was there. He made no attempt to re-connect because she was as he was; no matter how hward you tried, you were only shown what they wanted you to see.

Ichijouji was still not in the mood to fight, but he would. His blood-lust had faded, but he was happy to be thinkig again. His eyes were still engulfed with thought, yet his stare was so emotion-less, not even sadness was shown. His eyes grew blood-red once more as he felt her leg rub against against his groin. He couldn't help, but feel pleasure as she rubbed her foot so gently. He grabbed her arm with care.

"Remember, your hand, it's still broken..."

He gave her one last look of pure eye contact and then rolled backwards, off of her. He stood up slowly and stared at the ground for a moment and then turned his gaze towards her.

"I am going to end this..."

Ichijouji scratched his head and then fiddled his hair around a bit.

"Ban...Kai."

Suddenly, Ichijouji's spiritual pressure boomed into a large roar that could be heard all around. The power was flowing around him peices of earth broke from the ground. There was a large gust and dirt was thrown into the air, cuasing a natural smokescreen. The smoke instantly dissipated as Ichijouji swung his zanpaktou across the air. When the smoke cleared, you could ee Ichijouji was already in the process of charging something in his left arm. His arm was stretched towards the woman, index finger and middle finger pointing. There was a small black sphere or reiatsu in those fingers.

"Kanashii... Cero...."

As soon as he said this, a humongous black cero raged towards the woman. This cero was huge and, since Ichijouji and the woman were so close, there was no chance of dodging the huge cero. She could try and block, but it would do no good, because Ichijouji's spiritual pressure was at least 4 times higher than hers at the moment, she hadn't had enough time to bring up her spiritual pressure. As the cero raced towards her, you could here a loud, abrupt ringing noise. Once the cero was only feet from her, Ichijouji muttered these last few words.

"I'm sorry."

---(The Technique(s) I used in this post.)---

Kanashii Cero - By combining his spiritual pressure with his hollow's, Ichijouji can use this cero in bankai. This cero is jet black and is extremely powerful. A direct hit will damage the opponent to the point where they probably can't fight anymore and, if they can, they won't be able to maintain themselves for very long. This cero is fired from Ichijouji's hand like any other cero, but can also be fired through any other limb if necesarry. This cero makes a certain sound frequency when fired so that even if it doesn't hit directly or at all, this frequency messes with the opponent's nerver system. It destroys the balance of electrical current throughout the nerves so the opponent's sight becomes blurred as well as slowed reflexes. (1 post to use and a 4 post cooldown)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Ree had widened her eyes surpirsed he jumped back into the fight so soon, then shot his cero. Ree was at the level to be a espada but she had refused to take the position, She held her arms to cover her face, the cero hitting her directly. she had burn marks on her skin, charred muscles, and most parts of her clothes were burned.

She lowered her hands the blade on her the hand that was broken dematerialized, forming a cast ike structure over her hand to prevent most pain cuased by movement, her hand howerever was throbbing. She spat out a bit of blood, licking her lips after that to whipe off any blood left on her lips.

Ree then grinned slightly
"heh...i didnt expect that coming, to be honest i had something else on my mind" she said giving a smirk and looking directly at ichijouji then she charged at him, her eye sight was blurred but she could make out the objects that were closer to her. She dematerialzed a bit of metal, making more tiny spikes, letting then fly at him in all direction hoping for at least one to make a wound as she swiped her blade attached to the brace at his chest
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Ichijouji saw her block the cero, but he knew it had hurt her. The cero was taking effect as her running was not straight and she seemed slower than usual. Ichijouji ran past Ree, at mach 1 (which is the speed of sound), swiping at her chest. Her speed could no longer compare to his. He hoped that incredible speed would ctahc her off guard so that she wouldn't be able to block. The projectiles he had thrown at him meant nothing, as they only bounced off his skin and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 pm

(Im sorry, just a quick interruption, but shunpo and all equivalents are already is the speed of sound)
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 pm

(shunpo isnt the speed of sound o.O or at least last time i checked it wasnt...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 pm

As ichijouji came at her with speed far greater then her own she managed to jump yo her in the nik of time, avoiding damage to her chest. the ties in the front managed to get cut. She then notices a small cut left on her chest, which started to slowly bleed. Her breathing grew heavy and she smirked slightly.

She then held her hand out, sonidoing back a little ways. She lifted her hand, the ground seemed to rise a bit forming whip like objects, heading strait at Ichijouji, many vine like whips from the ground attepmted to bind ichijoiji to the ground. She took a few more steps towards ichijouji, her vision coming back to her a bit.

-tech used-
--------------------------------------
Earth Snare: she can bind a enemy using flexible whips created from rocks and metals. The whips cant be cut by any sword or broken with a physical attack. However, reiatsu based attacks and projectiles can break the whips. the target is bound for two posts.

lol XD bondage!!
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Ichijouji did not mind being ensared, for he already had a plan. His right hand was ensared, but he lifted it up, pointing his index and middle finger at the woman. The snare tried to pull his arm down, but his strength was too much for the feeble vine. He focused the spiritual pressure in his hand.

"Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six... Kido #61 Six Rods Prison of Light."

As he finished the encantation, six yellow rods of light appeared and easily binded the woman, for she had let her guard down and was only walking towards Ichijouji.

(OOC: lets just say the my ensaring will last 4 turns, cuz i used the encantation ;P so... my bondage is better lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm

"Damnit!!!"
she yelled out as she was ensnared, some of the rock vines that binded Ichijouji retracted into the ground.
"damnit damnit damnit!!" she siad to herself, laying her head back, and biting her lower lip. She then started to chuckle slightly,
"not exactly what i had in mind about bondage, but meh, what ever gets you going i guess" she said sarcasticaly, smirking slightly
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Ichijouji let out a hardy laugh as he saw her get kind of mad and then make it into a friendly joke.

"Well, I could break your little spell now, but I guess I am growing fond of your bondage."

Ichijouji said this sarcastically, but it was actually pretty fun. He wad thoroughly enjoying himself.

"You know... I still don't know your name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ree vs Ichijouji   Ree vs Ichijouji - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ree vs Ichijouji
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next