Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams Empty
PostSubject: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:20 am

In order to better protect Karakura town and bring a real feeling of order to the group we are now bring in Jobs and tasks, these are not Missions that are to be done once but is your long-term roll within TAO and the superhuman race. (think more of Division rolls)

Except for the Leader Roll, that will always belong to the top 2 TAO your job will not change if you move up or down the ranks, only if you leave the TAO (by being beaten out, or turning your back on the race) will you be striped of your roll.

There can be up too two TAO in one roll at one time, and any given TAO Member can have up to 2 tasks if they wish, Non-TAO superhumans can act as underlings to the Elites of any given roll, but must have the approval of the TAO in question.

Whilst everyone has different things to focus on everyone is expected to heed the call for battle and rally to defend

Roll: Leadership

Leading the TAO, giving out orders and appointing tasks as well as making sure the well-being of all humans spiritual or other wise is taken care off. Also leads into a diplomacy roll with other races, works closely and oversees the work of the other teams.

TAO: Okami and Fallon
SH: Non (don’t call us we will call you.)

Roll: R&D

Research & development, finding out about the other races and their powers, making new items to help defend Karakura and the human race as well as making sure everyone if up to date with ‘need to know’ info on any potential threats.

TAO: Fallon
SH: Ari

Roll: Intelligence

Intelligence (abbreviated int. or intel.) refers to discrete information with currency and relevance, and the abstraction, evaluation, and understanding of such information for its accuracy and value. Sometimes called "active data" or "active intelligence", intelligence typically regards the current plans, decisions, and actions of people, as these may have urgency or may otherwise be considered "valuable" from the point of view of the intelligence-gathering entity. Active intelligence is treated as a constantly mutable component, or variable, within a larger equation of understanding the secret, covert, or otherwise private "intelligence" of an opponent, or competitor, to answer questions or obtain advance warning of events and movements deemed to be important or otherwise relevant.

TAO: Lunais Doragon
SHTakahane Bakuyaku

Roll: Defence and Damage control (cover ups)

Going on regular patrols to make sure everything it as it should be, keeping spirits safe till a Shinigami can send them. If an attack should happen this team should be the first on the front lines and ‘hold off’ the attacker(s) till help arrives, after any battle that was somewhat visible to the general public should make sure that a cover up was planed for the damage that accrued, (gas explosion, move shoot, est)

TAO: Denzil, Erik Night
SH:Alet Rondel, Ari

Roll: Law keepers.

Superhuman’s are not above the law, and its this teams job to make sure everyone is behaving themselves, think of this group as the human equivalent to the 6th Division (internal affairs).

TAO:Lunais Doragon, Erik Night
SH:Alet Rondel,

Roll: Healing

To make sure that every SH is in top fighting form, as well and looking after any humans that may of gotten injured in any fight between supernatural beings.

TAO: Fallon
SH: Aletta

When choosing a roll to fill.

Other then leadership any TAO is free to pick any task they would like, but keep in mine of your characters Powers and Personality, pick something that you think is cool but your char’s power wont help any in that roll will not be any good to anyone.

Posts here saying what roll you would like to fill, if you feel like I have missed out something that is not covered by the groups above PM me about it.

Last edited by Okami on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:34 am

Personally, I think I SHould be in R&D since my power is completely related to Electricity and Magnetism, amd im a Gadget Freak. Secondly, i think Fallon should be made my partner, as she is a Technopath. Its just a suggestion.
Ill also take up Damage Control, till the rest of them join us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:45 am

Eh. Paks could fit wherever you needed her. She has the sensory abilities to be really helpful in the Intelligence division not to mention she'd probably be the best for interrogation and whatnot due to her skills, she'd be good at covering up things with damage control and she can heal.

So wherever she's needed, that's fine with me.

Although I do think you should separate R&D and Intelligence into two separate jobs since while they share a little bit, they really are extremely different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:04 am

Actually, R&D and Intel. are both pretty different so yeah, i think we should seperate the. Thanks for pointing it out Pakse.
In that case. Ill take R&D and Intel.[Since Gil is one of the worlds best Assassins/Spy]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:09 am

Lala, since it's early and I just woke up. I think too much, but I'd also like to ask, will there be leaders for these jobs? In other words, the person with the highest authority for each division?

And upon thinking, I think Paks would work best in Int. and Healing. ('Cause we all know we're lacking in healers right now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:12 am

Im not half bad at Intel either Pakse >_> * Makes kidish face *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:13 am

Waa~ When did I imply that you were bad? ...I didn't even make a comment about you and Intel. T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:20 am

Erm... i didn't mean it that way...
No need to be so jumpy.... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:30 am

About healers, Aletta's making a healer character, And i'd take R&D if we seperate it from intel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:31 am

Split R&D from Intel and updated the list a bit have not put in a descipsion on intel as of yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:38 am

Wiki says: Intelligence (abbreviated int. or intel.) refers to discrete information with currency and relevance, and the abstraction, evaluation, and understanding of such information for its accuracy and value. Sometimes called "active data" or "active intelligence", intelligence typically regards the current plans, decisions, and actions of people, as these may have urgency or may otherwise be considered "valuable" from the point of view of the intelligence-gathering entity. Active intelligence is treated as a constantly mutable component, or variable, within a larger equation of understanding the secret, covert, or otherwise private "intelligence" of an opponent, or competitor, to answer questions or obtain advance warning of events and movements deemed to be important or otherwise relevant.

So, Intel. gathers information, analyzes said information and then makes sure that the information is given to whomever needs it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:02 am

Update!

Added in the descripsion from Paks (sorry am lazy and sicky atm, so its just a copy and paste) and Aletta has been added to the healers as a SH as she is on tril as a Tao (to check her activety) if she makes full Tao i will move her up with paks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:18 pm

I was wondering if I could be in charge of Defense and Damage control and/or Law Keepers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:52 am

I'd be happy to take Research and devolpment(Genius level autistic intellect comes in handy~) ,Intelligence(Flight and excellent reiatsu sense come in handy~) Or defence and cover ups. (As Ari's abilities are quite combat based.)

I would prefer the first two however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:15 am

Ari added you to defence and cover ups, both r&d and intel have two Tao in it at this point.

New tasks may well be coming in soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:17 am

On that note, Okami-san, will there be leaders of each group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:31 am

I don't think thats a good Idea. There will be constant Fights about who should be leader of which group. Let it be as it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm

no to leaders, the two work togeather how ever the SH of one team do have to take orders from the Tao of the same team.

but as the two TAO go, one does not have a higher athorety over the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Okies then. Thankee Okami-san.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:07 am

the list has been updated, pleace take a look and ask for any task teams you would like to be a part of, we have pleantly open right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:23 am

id be happy to be on this Roll: Defence and Damage control (cover ups)
since Denzil is more of a fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:45 am

I would like to join the intelligence group please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:39 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 am

I think my powers might come in handy when it comes to gathering intelligence and I wouldn't mind being part of the law keepers please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 pm

I'll be joining the medical team since soon I'll have the powers to do so ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams   Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhuman Jobs and Task Teams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next