Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons Empty
PostSubject: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:30 am

Name: Gefühllos Rache (Emotionless Vengeance)

Bow Manifestation: Rache is manifested from a chain with a pendant that resembles the bow
Spoiler:

Description: Rache fires 3 powerful arrows roughly 100X stronger than an average quincy arrow but can only fire 3 every 5 seconds

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I get master quincy heres my second bow

Name: Zerstörer der Dämonen (Destroyer of Demons)

Bow Manifestation: Zerstörer is manifested from a ring with the symbol of the bow inscribed on it
Spoiler:

Description: Zerstörer is capable of firing up to 300 arrows a second each one around the average strength of a quincy arrow.

Techniques:
Schniedend Raten/Piercng shot:(Rache only) capable of breaking through any defense with a large amount of power. Unless it clearly states in the description that the defense is unbreakable Cooldown 5 posts

Beigestern Anzunden/Overwhelming Fire: (Zerstörer only) Temporarily multiples Zerstöers firing rate by 5. Duration 2 posts, Cooldown 7 posts

Einzelin Neibelig Kleine/Single Dark Point: (Schrecklicher only, see below) Matt taps into his dark emotions and fires one all powerful dark arrow at an incredibly high speed so that it is almost impossible to dodge and is more powerful than all three of Matts Rachen shots combined.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Equipment

Name:Samt Schrecklicher (Velvet Nightmare)

Type: Gunblade (Gun with a top sharpened to a blade)

Description:
Spoiler:

Ability: Can fire shots of energy with exactly the same reiatsu type as a quincy arrow yet 5X stronger, doesn't require reloading. The blade can be altered so that it glows with reiatsu and vibrates at the same rate as a seele shcneider.

*You may add more as your post count goes up one per 100 post, however like a zanpaktou's bankai if you make one of theses or a tech for your bow/glove you cannot make one for another.*

Last edited by Awaikireme Mattakitama on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 am

Only 2 Bows, even for MQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 am

It is only and two bows and my custom equipment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:38 pm

So your first glove has no techniques? Also, your going to have to describe HOW the bow actually looks like along with what it manifests from. EX: A glove, a ring, something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm

No I just put all my techniques in one place, was I supposed to put them around all my weapons
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:34 am

approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons   Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaikiremes many long ranged weapons
Page 1 of 1