Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Superhuman Abilites

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Superhuman Abilites Empty
PostSubject: Superhuman Abilites   Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 am

Name: Reietsu weapons infusement

Ability: JAT00's cybernetic exoskeleton, limbs, and spine allow him to defy the physical limitations of a human. He can move extremely fast and is extremely flexible. He can leap from building to building and run over 80 mph in short, powerful bursts. He also has abnormal strength and is capable of several feats such as ripping apart titanium steel, lifting 10 times his weight, and shattering concrete with a single punch.

JAT00's cybernetic integrated body could withstand extreme amounts of punishment, and effectively protect JAT00 from harm. It is an equivalent to an Arrancar's Hierro ability. An unreleased shinigami's zanpaktou wouldn't be very effective when striking him. He can also withstand the blast of a cero. His body allows him to withstand extreme damage, temperature, and pressure.

Envolved Ability: (Pending)

Techniques

Awakening Force - When JAT00's reietsu rises past a certain level, he can activate his cybernetic ability to perform at above maximum capacity and work with over 100% proficiency with his own body. At this point, JAT00 gets full access the cybernetic components which sync in with his reietsu and begin using it as an energy source instead of conventional means of energy.

Reietsu weapons infusement (Requires Awakening Force)- This was the reason why JAT00 was the perfect specimen to use for the S3 project. JAT00 has the ability to infuse his reietsu with the weapon he holds, making it effective for use against spiritual beings. This is most easily accomplished with a melee weapon such as a sword, but can also be used for projectile weapons such as a machine gun or sniper rifle. The infusement of reietsu also makes the weapon more powerful, durable, and effective.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Superhuman Abilites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhuman Abilites   Superhuman Abilites I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 am

this is epic, needs cooldowns
Back to top Go down

Superhuman Abilites
Page 1 of 1