Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:50 pm

(Remember guys, there is a two day time limit of posting. But have fun.)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 am

DK arrived at the mountain, the powerful wind blew on his hair, it blew to the right, Hunter was looking out at the sky with a deep gaze. Thinking about his past and he wondered about it, the days of old when he was a mere lieutenant of the 5th division. The young man then got a flash back of how his captain died.

-Menos Forest-

The dark menos forest, the dark shadows crept on Hunter and his captain, they were the last survivors of the 5th division who were sent there. DK was fighting with his group and his captain was at the other side of the forest, but Hunter's teammates died and Hunter unleashed his powerful and finally complete bankai. Hunter followed his captain, his captain had his sheathed sword on his left side. He held the hilt with his right hand tightly, he was nervous, protecting his Lieutenant. The young man saw that his captain was worried about his well being and Hunter quickly shook his head then held out his hand to grab the captain, but the sound of gillian grew. They were near, glowing eyes in the shadows of the huge trees glowed and became even bigger. His captain quickly said" Run, DK! Run for your life, I will hold em off" his captain said, DK was young and he looked at his captain with a sharp and shocked look.

DK then replied in a yell" No, captain!" the captain replied" I am your captain, do as your told" he said then DK quickly punched his captain in the shoulder. The young reaper then released his zanpakutou from its wooden sealed version into a katana. Then he said" Bankai" the huge reiatsu shot from Hunter that destroyed the incoming gillian, but more arrived. DK and his captain went into bankai and quickly attacked the gillian, but unfortunately...

-end of the flashback-

Hunter then came to looking out to the sky and put the dull side of his sword on his right shoulder. His zanpakutou was in its sealed wooden version.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm

OOC: Sorry short post]

The mountain path was a treacherous roadway that winded up and around the gargantuan sized rock." Geez, at this rate I wont make it to the top before sun down." He intoned to himself as he pressed on despite, the harsh change in altitude and frosty winds clasping against the dull mountain side. The bottom of his basket woven sandals screeching each time he slightly lost his footing and thrusted down dirt and sediment to the wayside. Before long, the young Lieutenant was able to make his way to the top of the mountain where the sky looked simply amazing, it was near sunset and the sky was a crimson red.

The sparsely populated clouds in the sky gave it a nostalgic property that instilled one to gaze back at prior feelings of joy. It did not take much search to find another being on the mountain. It seemed whomever he was had been attracted to the sky's most tasteful allure seeing as how he did not give any indication of notice toward the blue eyed fukutaichou nearing him."I see you take to the sky's to reminise as well. The clouds. Simply beautiful arent they.' He stated as he took a deep breath, taking the final moments to truly bask in its innocence.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:10 am

The young man heard the voice come from behind him, he turned around to look at his enemy" Hmm, not really, it gives me flash backs" putting the back of his wooden sword on his right shoulder he walked toward the enemy. The wind blew his hair as he did with a dead look in his eyes he was fearful.

The step on the corse ground dropped pebbles down the mountain, raising his reiatsu suddenly caused the ground to shake, rocks to fall of the mountain, though he didn't raise his reishi that high. Seeing as how he was a captain that was only a portion of his reiatsu.

[ Yeah, I know it sucks. ]
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:10 pm

[School is getting hectic, sorry I took so long]

Friendly conversation seemed to be the furthest thing from the reality of this encounter. The man had soon acknowledged him and replied to the young Lieutenants statement. It was a shame that their meeting was on such hostile terms but at least some conversation was able to ease the tone, or at least he thought. Large vibrations soon began to thrust their way from the ground, the man had begun to raise his reiatsu, and judging from the amount of force pressure it was safe to say this shinigami was of elite calibur. " Either a Captain or a Lieutenant, hopefully the later.

"
The long brown haired second in command thought as he began to prepare himself mentally, analyzing his surroundings and most importantly the notable features of his opponent thus far." I guess more conversation is out of the question then, you seem pretty adamant on getting things started." He stated as he too began to raise his reiatsu, a yellow surge of energy soon illuminating the area and causing the mountain to shake just a bit more. "Hado #4 Byakurai!" The 12th division fukutaichou exclaimed as he pointed his index finger, directing the pale white surge of lightning directly toward the man's chest. He figured he'd start by getting things going with a simple kidou attack, not neccessarily to hit but to initiate the pace of battle all the while preparing himself in a defensive stance, ready to draw his zanpaktou at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm

[ Hmm, I think you are disqualified, dude. Its been like exactly 3 days on my end. That is way out, even if its school, the only way to get out of this is by posting an absence. ]
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 pm

[Well, Chances are we are in different time zones because its only been two days for me. Anywho, If I'm DQ'd im fine with that, got a whole lot of homework to do anyway]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:30 pm

[ Well, I will love to continue our fight in a PF someday. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara   The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter vs Sanshou Gihara
Page 1 of 1