Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Phara Sphinx Doll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raizen

Phara Sphinx Doll Empty
PostSubject: Phara Sphinx Doll   Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: Phara
Manifestation: When manifested Phara takes the form of a beautiful golden sphinx. Her face is soft, and light skinned, her hair is golden blond, long and curly, her eyes are deep and shine like emerald gems. Her fur, that stars at her shoulder blades is a golden brown, while her wings are a shining rustic gold. She is roughly 4 feet in length not including the tail. Her tail is roughly 3 feet long, and thick, ending with a brush that resembles her sealed form.

Medium: The medium that Phara is contained in is a thin golden (sphinx hair) paint brush. A thin wooden handle, with a mark in its side to show that it is a doll.

Doll Ablity: The power of illusions. At this point in time the illusions are just minor copies, many flaws, like they can only do one movement, if they are animated, like slide towards something or someone. If the illusion is stationary, if it is not discovered to be an illusion it only lasts for 3 posting rounds. Their power is from their art, and their art had been trained for centuries by some of the best artists, which is the only reason they are able to make such close illusions. If they don’t know what something looks like exactly, the illusion of it would be off slightly and easily detectable. All illusions take concentration though, weather it be from Raizen or Phara, it must be held up in some way. At one time they are only able to maintain 3 different illusions. The illusions can not touch or be touch by anything, and only serve to distract, and confuse an opponent, since one must be occupied by maintain the illusions one of the two must not be movie at any time an illusion is up, and if both move at the same time, the illusion will break. If an illusion were to be going towards some one, if there was rough terrain or something like, the illusions would not follow it exactly, and would run through things (IE: a trashcan in the way would be flown right through)

Element: Light

(I hope this is fine..... i can draw pics if you desire as well)

Last edited by Raizen on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

Phara Sphinx Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phara Sphinx Doll   Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 am

'Ello, I'm Kurumu! I'm Der Gott of the Bounto so I'll be taking your application on for you ^^

Manifestation and Medium are fine I have no problems with them.

Your ability though...a few problems. You say your illusions are flawed in some way. Tell me what kind of flaws there are. For example, someone is going to be able to tell its a fake if the waistcoat colour is wrong or they've only got one eye. However if the flaws are minor (you forgot to add a mole or something) then I'd be staunchly recommending you add another weakness. Maybe, like Komamura's Bankai the damage the illusion takes is reflected onto you.

Also, I'd ask how many can he hold at one time? It would be unwise to let you run around with a small army of illusions now wouldn't it? ^^

One more question: Do your illusions DO anything apart from deceive the enemy? Somehow I don't fancy letting another Aizen-like onto the site. I will not accept them being able to attack the enemy or you might as well make this a doubling power. I will accept scare tactics though.
Back to top Go down
Raizen

Phara Sphinx Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phara Sphinx Doll   Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 am

Ok edited.
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

Phara Sphinx Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phara Sphinx Doll   Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:41 am

SUPER-DUPER BOUNT APPROVAL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phara Sphinx Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phara Sphinx Doll   Phara Sphinx Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phara Sphinx Doll
Page 1 of 1