Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Life as A Rogue (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

Life as A Rogue (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Life as A Rogue (Open)   Life as A Rogue (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 pm

The Arrancar known as Vladimire Drake watched the living people of Karakura scurry around like ants performing meaningless tasks of everyday life. He sat upon on a Sky Scraper with his legs over the ledge, his hands behind him, his Zanpaktou lying down next to him sealed with in the shape of Rapier, basking in the sun waiting for something interesting to happen. When you lived like Vladdie all you had was time because he didn't have to do anything that he didn't want to. He didn't have to fight. He didn't have to eat or drink. Hell he didn't even need to sleep but he most of time. You did boring things when you were at Peace time and no one seemed to care about your existence. He yawned casually and laid down on the building absorbing the suns rays. It felt good. Vladimire remained still as he began to dose off to sleep but was quickly awoken by a bird. It had seemingly landed on his Rapier but when Vladimire's hand reached for the handle the bird quickly flew away leaving furthers behind and destroying any thought of sleep. He rubbed his white hair and looked around for moment to see if anything else was happening. Of coarse, it wasn't. He sighed and got up. He stretched and yawned like any person awakening from a nap. He grabbed his Rapier and walked off the ledge of the Sky Scraper. Walking down to the streets of Karakura.

When he reached an altitude of 8 feet above the ground he began to walk a top of the people flooding through the streets. Karakura was busy and booming with life. The pale white specter smiled slightly revealing his vampiric teeth, thinking about he could end their lives with a single swing of his blade but it quickly turned back a frown when the thought came down to reason. Why would he kill these people? What would he gain? Absolutely nothing. He decided against the useless action and continued his stroll above the inhabitants of Karakura town. He eventually reached a convenience store and sat upon the large yellow and red neon sign on the front of the store which said something in Japanese that Vladimire didn't bother to translate. He looked down at the people as they continued to move, he found the tiny men in their same gray suits funny for some reason and couldn't help but smile, through his red eyes of a demon. Back when he was alive he was called the Devil's son and now, in death, he looked even more like that image most people came up with. He lacked the goatee as well as the tail and horns but he looked like a devil non-the-less. No one knew who Vladimire Drake was but they did know his original name and history would always remember him. Vlad III Dracula Draculesti. Tepes, the Impaler. He adopted this new identity because he wished to forget his past and his sins but it seemed that would never happen.

"This world has changed greatly since my time..."
said Vladimire softly with a strong Wallachian accent as he looked up at the sky and watched the clouds go by slowly.
Back to top Go down

Life as A Rogue (Open)
Page 1 of 1