Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. Empty
PostSubject: {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.   {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 pm

それらの涙は式がない、式を全くそれらの眼鏡にいっぱいにしていません。

Name: Teufel Schnachspieler.

{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. Zsdfg

私が私が今までに持っていた中で最も良いもので死んでいる夢。

Manifestation:

Teufel Schnachspieler takes the form of a man upon release. His hair is darker than night, his eyes the colour of rich blood. He stands at roughly 6'5" and is slim in appearance, though he has no exact weight. He, being the King piece in chess, has the attitude of an aristocrat. He is condescending towards his opponents, and thinks of himself every highly. During battle, he will attack in the form of chess moves, (For example, "Knight to A4") and attack accordingly. If he see's someone attack in what he calls "illegal" moves, he starts yelling and attacks rashly. For him, the rules of the "game" is everything. Teufel Schachspieler is very much like a "real" male, and is perverted to members of the opposite sex, aside from Lieselotte.

{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. Zoomer22

こんにちは、教師。何がまさしく私を通してほら、外観が私を通して正す私の教訓であるか私に言ってください。

Medium:

Lieselotte’s doll, Teufel Schnachspieler, first appears as a black chess piece that hands from her neck on a silver chain. On the bottom of the chess piece, a design can be seen. The design.

Doll Ablity:

Teufel Schachsplieler's ability is to be able to become shadow itself, and doing so, be able to attack from his opponents very shadow. He again, treats this like a game of chess, his "black squares" being the shadows long the ground, walls. The opponent's "white squares" being wherever the sun or some sort of light reaches. He treats it seriously, calling out chess moves before disappearing (as exampled in manifestation.) and then reappearing to where he had chosen before hand. For an opponent to try and attack Lieselotte by herself is what he refers to as an "illegal move" and will appear in front of the attack or pull Lieselotte out of harms way. But for his ability to be able to manifest, Lieselotte needs to be present on the field. (Think of her as the Queen piece.) Teufel Schachspieler is formally a bundle of shadows, though to attack he needs to take some sort of soild form. He prefers his human form when attacking, but with spikes instead of fingers.

Element: Shadow/ Dark.

私全体に、場所からすり減って、表面からすり減っている身近な表面があります。

[No tech's for now.]

Last edited by Lieselotte on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.   {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

or those on someone's body. <=== Nope
Back to top Go down
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

PostSubject: Re: {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.   {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am

Alright, changed. Better?
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.   {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

PostSubject: Re: {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.   {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.   {A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{A different side of me.} Teufel Schachsplieler--Lieselotte's Doll.
Page 1 of 1