Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrancar Meeting.

Go down 
+8
Love
Ajaket Diashi
Tsuneo
Rykiske
Chinou
Jackal
Aske
The Seed of Judas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 pm

OoC:finally I made a decent sized post :]

Tsuneo reverted to his sealed state and watched with feelings of ravenous joy and approval as his fellow fraccion stole the life essence from the whore that he had once been forced to call his equal, it was a murder performed like a true arrancar in the service of the primero. The blood was spreading to cover Valentina’s now limp body and Tsuneo’s pleasure increased even more, though he wished that he had been able to kill her himself, his seeing the new arrancar he would be serving with in action was an intriguing and arousing form of entertainment. The steady flowing streams of crimson were the only thing that Tsu was able to see for a few moments then he saw Nelia bite into Valentina’s throat and he suddenly became hungry so once his new partner sat down with Val’s lifeless corpse strewn across her lap and leaned against Lord Hiru’s seat at the table’s head he moved in for his snack.

“Well Val, I seem to have some slight hunger pangs so let’s teach you how to share.” Tsuneo grabbed the dead bodies’ right arm then he gripped his hand and a half sword to lob off the limp limb but stopped himself before his blade could start cutting through. “Better yet I might as well not be so formal about this, why not just cut it naturally.” Then his head jerked forward and he clamped his jaw onto the shoulder that attached his snack to the rest of the body and rapidly twisted the angle he had landed his lockjaw on and the arm came off with a loud ripping of flesh, with blood spilling out in a steady medium flow after the initial burst. Tsuneo looked Nelia in her eyes as if to say I hope we never have to do this to each other, then he turned back so he was facing the table full of Espada and began gnawing of the small amount of cartilage that was on the fleshy end of the arm.

“Well master, I hope that was done quick enough for your liking I know how impatient I have made you be with me, but I do so enjoy indulging in the gore of a murder.” Tsuneo craned his neck and cast what could have been a warning glance at the arrancar sitting behind the quinta Espada. “Let’s hope for your sake that you don’t choose to speak out again.” Then he casually glanced back to Hirumian, slightly holding up the detached limb he was munching on to his master. "Would you like a bite my lord? It tastes a bit out of line with a hint of a slutty whore.” Tsuneo chuckled then got back in the standing position he had taken before his sudden outburst without waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 am

Nelia was a bit concerned as Tsuneo came to eat Val's corpse. She didn't think Tsuneo realised that she wasn't quite done draining her of blood. There were still a few pints left in the body. However, Tsuneo made Nelia realise that without blood the corpse would be dry and useless. With a few pints in her she would be worth eating.

However, Nelia was the cordial type that never ate an arrancar in front of others. Still, if she didn't eat Val, Tsuneo would have the whole body to himself. And she was ever so hungry...

Without meaning to, Nelia clamped her jaws together and ripped some flesh off the dead arrancar's throat. Figuring she had nothing else to do, she chewed and swallowed with a gasp of pleasure. The flesh tasted almost as good at the blood!

Before she knew it, Val's corpse had no neck muscles or tissue. It hung limply from the cartridge. Already Nelia was at her collar bone, ripping off more chunks of the flesh. The bones themselves were picked clean by her teeth. Her fangs tore, her incisors nipped at the tiny flecks of flesh holding to the bone. Nelia was deliberately leaving the cartridge on so the skeleton would hold together after. Nelia loved to pickle her kills for later.

Nelia was around Val's ribs by this time, eating away at her chest and stomach. There was nothing left of Val's chest, just the exposed heart and lungs. Remorselessly, Nelia ripped the sternum apart and began devouring the jelly-like internal organs. These were not as tasty to Nelia and she was beginning to get full. Maybe Tsuneo would eat the bottom half for her... Yes, she was sure he'd quite like that.

"You've got to try this! It's sooooo goooood!" Nelia moaned, ripping yet another chunk from Val's back. All that was left was a savaged corpse with nothing left on the top half of her body. Only the head remained intact. Nelia wanted to pickle that.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:45 am

Tsuneo was attempting to keep a somewhat formal position, but with the sounds of Nelia eating Val’s corpse only a few feet away was too much so he broke down and stared with a deep focus as the woman slowly lifted flesh, muscle, and the occasional bone or two directly from the still warm and fresh body with her teeth. He felt an odd feeling that he seemed to recognize as something he used to feel before the loss of his mind, though he could not put his finger on just what it was. The longer he watched the stronger the feeling got

As he witnessed Nelia continue to rip out parts of the body required in life his body elevated in temperature, and he almost started to sweat. His eyes became more wild than normal following the tiny streams of deep warm crimson that fell from the woman’s mouth as she released her suction on the lifeless body to breathe in. The entire process forced Tsuneo to have the side effects grow more and more powerful until he felt he could no longer bare it, as though his entire body would soon internally combust. His eyes were dilated now, like an animal on the hunt that spotted its prey, and he didn’t notice his tongue hanging out of his mouth, nor did he notice the ever hardening lump in the front of his pants.

This kept on all the way through even the most excruciating of it all when his fellow arrancar worked away at the contents on the dead woman’s chest and internal organs. At this point Tsuneo has become a near nervous wreck, so he places the arm he ripped off in his mouth to distract him. But alas his sharpened teeth slice clean through, bone and all.

So the limb falls and just as it hits the floor he is awoken from his trance by Nelia moaning "You've got to try this! It's sooooo goooood!" At this point all that remained was the lower body and the head, so Tsu quickly snatched the half devoured corpse and rushed out into the hall and slammed the door. For the next sixty seconds all activity and sound in the meeting room fell silent to the low and primal grunting moans that Tsuneo let out as well as a disturbing squishy sound of flesh on flesh.

Tsu reentered the room dragging the corpse with a hunk of muscle packed into his mouth which probably came from the new mouth shaped holes in the leg and crotch area of the body. As well as this the body was leaking a milky white fluid not only from the lower body, but also from the recently ruptured left eye. Tsuneo dropped the mangled but still recognizable body on the ground near Nelia and returned to where he had stood only a minute ago then saw everyone in the room staring at him. “What?”
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Nelia felt the corpse stolen from her and growled like a tiger protecting her kill. Fortunately, she soon got a grip on herself and stood up as Tsuneo disappeared through a door. Nelia shook her head and walked behind Lord Hiru's throne.

Once she was sure nobody was looking, she unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She shivered from the cold as she realised that she was standing in nothing but a black bra and panties. She practically dared anyone to look at her. She would tear off their head whoever it was.

Quickly, she found a dress in her rooms and zipped it up. She attracted several stares on her way there. But her power over people was such that none of her servants even made a slight remark about her mild nudity. They knew full well that they'd find themselves without a head if they did. Nelia did not take kindly to slurs.

Smoothing out her dress, she returned to Hiru's throne room, her hand on the hilt of her zanpakto. Of course, she was to make an impression. So she'd bound her hair back into a ponytail. However, that lock of hair hiding her mask fragments remained in place. The only people that had ever seen her mask fragments had never lived to tell anyone what they looked like.

When Tsuneo came back, Nelia was sitting on the arm of Lord Hiru's throne, looking with a small smile on her features. Her red eye glinting in the dim hall. Her other blue eye was staring in the same direction but wasn't as horrid as her red eye.

"What?" Tsuneo asked of her. She nibbled at a nail before stroking the last of Val's blood from her lips.

"Nothing. You could've left the head in better condition though." Nelia commented, stretching and yawning. "I'm bored, is this gonna drag on much longer?" Nelia sighed, getting to her feet with her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhide

Mitsuhide

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:08 am

Walks through the corridors of Las Noches taking his time after sleeping for so long.He had achieved enough reiatsu that pleased him and he was left a message of some apparent meeting.He was sure this was about the new reiatsus appearing throughout Hueco Mundo and that possibly now he would be able to get some action but of course that was most likely not going to happen for him.The reiatsus were strong but so are the espada meaning that he might not even get a chance at the current time.

He walked through noticing the blood and corpse of a mere weak arrancar and he didn't care about the being but he sent a gaze to both of the lower arrancar hovering over it.HIs face looked normal but his eyes spoke death and intoxication as if it was torturing him to not kill them.He walked pass that corridors and found himself coming upon the meeting.He could now feel the pressures of some of the other espada and he was still impressed at the reiatsus above him but he didn't focus too much on it.He stood silently now with the other espada, not seeing a reason to speak at all.
[yes I'm aware its short but its just a meeting no need for outrageous posts.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2