Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinigami Royal Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Shinigami Royal Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:23 am

Permission from Izanagi and Kyrie

Mission: Shinigami Tournament

Mission Level: Depending on your skill level, and 1% luck of your luck is taken into account.

Description: As the owner of the Kuchiki Clan, I would like to have a tournament of strength for fun and true practice to all. All Shinigami may take part in the Tournament. The tournament would take all over the Sereitei, meaning the place would be chosen by me, the Kuchiki head and head of the tournament. The people who will fight you will be chosen by me as well. I won't be bribed nor will I make it unfair, for otherwise this tournament would be stupid. It involves winning tournament matches in the Practice Fight, and preferably not obliterating them, or basically as long as there alive and can be saved with the attention of all squad 4+Kuchiki aids. Spectators might appear in some matches (can be real RPG people or just made up people). If so, don't involve them in the fight and don't kill them please. I shall set up the tree showing who you face once its ready. I shall PM you the location and your enemy when its time. No post in 48 hours of the last post is victory to the person who posted last. If we don't have enough people, I shall join so we have more in the tournament.

Mission Duration: however long it takes

Mission Points: will be updated once we see who particpates. For now its 200 points for winner. 145 points for runner-up. 90 points for semifinalists. 60 points for quarter finalist. 40 points for 4th round. 30 points for third round. 20 points for 2nd round. 5-10 points for 1st round. We will most likely not have this many rounds.

Amount of People: any amount, big group or small group. Will be officially decided sometime, will update due date soon.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Updated. Please join. Feel free to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:20 pm

I was gonna sign up..
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Just in time. the Tournament will continue if you join. I hope more people come.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Cewl ...
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Chinou wrote:
Cewl ...

Now we have 2 people so far to have joined then. Though Chinou, for one, what does"Cewl" mean (never heard of it)? Second, though I want you to join this tournament, this a shinigami tournament only. I hope you have shinigami profile then. I also hope you are still planing to join the tournament still Yasuo.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Yasuo is my alt.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Then thats one person entering the tournament so far (two if I must enter). I really hope more people come.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 am

I also wanna join provided someone approves my zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 pm

thats fine. Just do it quick.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:11 am

Yep. Ready for the tournament
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Now we have three people since I am joining for lack of activity. Come on people. It will be fun if join.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:59 pm

(sigh) Crying or Very sad . Closed, unless someone actually looks at this mission already and joins in the next 24 hours from this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Royal Tournament   Shinigami Royal Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Royal Tournament
Page 1 of 1