Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Nelia opened her gargaanta with a flick of her fingers. She was bored and wanted souls to eat. After all, she was a mere five hundred souls from that which she'd been working to obtain. However, she only felt hungry and did not feel that aching angry loss that proceeded her angry rampages towards anything living or dead.

"This place gets duller and duller every century...." Nelia sighed looking around. She saw no shinigami, which was odd all things considered. You'd think that Captain-Commander Kyrie would at least put up some kind of defence for this place. Or maybe she didn't mind hollows feasting on all the souls below...she would have to inform the Espada of this discovery. "Tsuneo! Get your fat ass out of there!" Nelia shot back, slowly zipping up the mark with her finger. She was incredibly bored with these foolish creatures. There was hardly a morsel, a delicate yet powerful soul for her. Still, the lesser hollows would provide an incredible feast. Her mouth was wet with anticipation of her meal.

Without a word, she used Sonido to appear behind a hollow who was busy feasting on a long-deceased soul. Nelia's fangs glinted as she lunged upon the stupid creature. The hollow barely squeezed off a "what?" before his throat was ripped from his body.

Politely, Nelia dabbed her chin with a handkerchief before looking about for more things to eat. She was certain that the foolish shinigami would be here soon. Hey, maybe they'd send a challenge!

"I hope someone worth fighting shows up. I'm going to get extremely bored if its just these weaklings..." Nelia drawled, twisting the head of another hollow without any apparent effort. She was extending her awareness to see if any strong spirits were around. She would know the instant one appeared.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm

An insult, something that he had grown used to over the years. Such names had become simple pet names between these two, Tsu being called things like fat ass and dickless wonder and Nel being a bitch and a slut it was all in good fun and simply how the two showed their friendship to each other. Regardless it meant that Nel probably wanted something and after a minute he realized that it was simply to step forward and come through the gate way. The world was bright, hot and smelt of shit and other waste. This was not pleasant to most people but Tsu was a bit of an odd character even by comparison to other arrancar so this odor that plagued the realm of the living came across as a delightful air freshener to the deranged one.

Tsu became distracted by a series of roads and alleys packed with foot traffic and lost track of his partner momentarily, but after a few seconds of wandering around with his eyes he located her already feasting on a lesser hollow so he returned his attention to the moving wave of fleshy food. Now how in the world am I supposed to pick which one of the too stuff into my gut. As a watchful eye was kept on the river of humans Tsu crept closer and closer until he would be able to devour anyone that he saw fit to be his meal. And after only about two seconds he scooped up about three young children into his powerful jaws and chomped down so that their soul were separated from their bodies and moved into his digestive track to try and fulfill his gluttonous hunger. To calm his pangs he moved through the streets picking off a large amount of living being with average to slightly over average spiritual pressures, this done he went off to regroup with Nelia.

Once he found her the male hormones in his body that triggered attraction over took him, the blood that she had splattered on the ground and other surrounding objects made Tsu go wild. His pupils dilated, and his awareness increased as though he were on the hunt. If anyone were to show up now they might have the chance to get a glimpse of his full power. With his aroused mind in control he gained enough control that he was at least able to speak again though just barely. I see you were hungry, but if I remember correctly I was promised something a bit tastier than human flesh.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:58 pm

A young girl stepped out of a coffee shop still holding a coffee. She walked down the street care free, drinking her coffee as she walked. Her eyes were closed as she crossed the busy streets only guided by the wind as it flowed through her. The serenity of the city was like nothing else so much going on yet it all flowed so fluently. Kyrie found it so peaceful. Then suddenly she felt it the ominous presence flowing from the distance destroying her peace. Her hand tightened around the cup as threw it to the ground. Why of all days it just has to be my day off. With this she headed off down the street heading toward the terrible presence. In a second she took a pill as she was released from her gegi as she shunpoed toward the arrancar.

Kyrie appeared on top of a near by building. She looked at the two arrancar in the air. The rude awakening on such a lovely day. Kyrie studied every aspect of her two enemies. She staired aimlessly at the female. She was strangely attracted to her. Kyrie quickly shook the thoughts from her head as she jumped down from the building. She slowly lifter up her hand up tward them. Her words were whispered as she spoke Hadou 33 Soukatsui. Suddenly a wave of spiritual pressure was released followed by the kido giving no time to react to her sudden pressence.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:42 am

"Don't waste time!" Nelia roared, charging a Cero as the Kido was fired. The met in mid air with a huge explosion, causing a crater in the alley. As the smoke cleared, Nelia's dress was scuffed and ragged a bit but she herself appeared to be unharmed. It was all thanks to her hierro. "Well well well...Captain Commander Kyrie I presume?" Nelia smirked, her blue eye running over Kyrie. Her Red was looking at something entirely different: the reishi pattern Kyrie made just before she was about to use a Kido. Nelia should be able to reduce the thing to neutrality next time: Tsuneo was not exactly protected from that blast.

Nelia used sonido and got behind Kyrie, casting a smile and approving eye over her rear as well. Nelia put a hand to the blade on her waist and sighed.

"Do we gotta fight? My friend might want to fight you but that's his business. I'd hate to remove such a beautiful young woman from the world." Nelia commented, whispering the words in Kyrie's ear. Nelia wiped off her dress, thinking about just how many of those words were actually true. Dear god she was getting too good at lying. Did she actually like her? No no that was out of the question. She was a Shinigami...they were responsible for so many of her friend's deaths...

Suddenly, Nelia's sword was free of its sheath and she was next to her partner, eyes filled with a hatred so deep it looked like it would burn through steel.

"I remember you! You were the one who killed my best friend when I was an adjudas! How dare you stand before me? How dare you?!" Nelia screamed, completely at odds with her usual calm demeanour. Her chest was heaving, her eyes wild. Nelia's fangs glinted as she bared her teeth. "I'll show you what that felt like, Shinigami!" Nelia growled, unzipping the top of her dress and throwing it away. Tsuneo would know by now what she was about to do. Nelia did not actually want to hurt Kyrie but she wanted to exorcise the pain in some way. Revenge would make the pain go away. It would kill all the memories she had of her best friend that so cankered her heart for hundreds of years. All of this showed in her eyes before she pulled back her hair, exposing her heterochromia to them both. One blue eye and one red glared at Kyrie with hatred...well, Nelia thought it was hatred.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:31 pm

A sharp rise in pressure led the arrancar to realize someone was trying to get the slip on them while being sneaky. Tsu looked to his partner and saw that she was firing a cero in order to disturb an oncoming kido blast so to protect himself Tsu drew the overly long blade on his shoulder and sliced with enough ferocity that it destroyed the remaining bits of the blast that his female counterpart had been unable to protect him from. And now standing before him was a girl from the soul society.

Another woman, this may get interesting. These thoughts passed through Tsu’s head and it shocked him since he normally had a completely empty skull. But none the less this small thought led to others as well as him noticing things around him more so than he normally did. Like the look in his companions eyes, the look that she normally only made when she gazed upon oceans of blood, the look that signified something in her body being aroused. She was breathing heavily as though there was a need for her blood to transverse throughout the veins of her body faster than normal, her chest rising and falling in a rapid pace as though a marathon had been completed only moments ago. Fingers on both hands twitched as Nelia looked up and down the new females delicate curves with a sense of anticipation for something unknown. Tsu could care less for such clean features, with a lacking of exposed layers of the body under the skin the level of arousal that could be obtained was perhaps a small desire to squeeze. But not only Nel seemed to be feeling the sense of attraction for another present, the girl could also be spied as being slightly excited as the arrancar tore off her top. Now this was something that Tsu desired whether there was gore or not, the firm breast of another of his kind near complete exposure and if it weren’t for that damn bra he would be too distracted to pay attention to anything else. But he kept his eye on the two carefully but became distracted once again by a surprisingly highly aware individual on the ground below staring up at the three suggesting that he had the power to actually see them and also suggesting that he would make for a nice snack. So he sonidoed to ground level and scooped the child in his hands breaking the fragile thing’s neck in the process. So Tsu dragged the meal to a nearby tree to sit in the shade, ripping off limbs to munch on as he gazed upon to attractive women fight each other in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Kyrie's face was calm as she stared at the two arrancar. Her eyes were continuously drawn to the female arrancar. Kyrie very rarely felt such attraction to anyone but this girls beauty was beyond her. A smile came to Kyrie's face as her dog ears perked up in excitement. God she is hot! Maybe this day wont be so bad after all. Wait what am I saying. Silly girl snap out of it Kyrie shook her head again as she watched both arrancar stand unscathed. Then both turned and look at her. Yes I am the head of the gotie thirteen Kyrie. And you two are? As she said this the girl instantly appeared behind her and spoke into her words. The word beautiful rang in her head. A word she was so new to her she even blushed a little.

Then the next second she was back next to her partner. Kyrie quickly gripped her zanpactou unsheathing it. Then the woman ripped off her top. Kyrie's jaw dropped at the sight. She even drooled a little. She was beyond sexy. She had never seen someone like her before. Her mind was completely gone from the battle and stuck on her body. Kyrie stared at her as the rest of the world dissapeared. Remembering that she was the enemy. Kyrie quickly moved her movements effortless and fluent. Although her eyes were still fixed on the arrancar's beautiful body. Within as second her foot hit a lump as Kyrie tripped and the world came to her with a thud. Kyrie felt beyond silly and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Nelia, through her fierce rage and hatred, still had enough sense to introduce herself politely.

"I am the Sexta Espada, Nelia Belaqua. He's the 5th." Nelia indicated tritely over her shoulder with a blank stare. When Nelia was just about to release, she noticed Kyrie drooling. Her stare went from one of rage to curiosity within seconds. Why was the head of the Gotei 13 drooling as soon as she took off the top half of her dress? Was she interested in girls? Odd...how could she forget about the battle?

As Kyrie breezed forward and fell forwards, Nelia's "protect cute girl" reflex kicked in. She used Sonido to catch Kyrie just before she hit the ground. Nelia's eyes slid up to Kyrie's face and made eye contact. Nelia immediately blushed and corrected Kyrie, a slight smirk on her features. Nelia was, above all, a lady and it was impolite to laugh at other's misfortunes. Sometimes she'd have a little giggle while killing someone but never when it was an accident.

"How did you become head of the Gotei 13?" Nelia giggled slightly, her hand going to her lips. Her cheeks had also turned slightly less white to become a more natural skin tone. Was she...blushing? Being so close to an attractive girl was no small wonder. "Y-you're not the vicious hate-monger I was expecting...most Shinigami try to kill me the moment they see me..." Nelia swayed a little, facing Kyrie slightly. She felt light headed and dizzy.

"I think..." Without further word, Nelia fell against Kyrie and placed her black lips tenderly on Kyrie's.

She didn't know why she did it. She didn't even know why she was so calm. She was kissing a shinigami, a known enemy of the Espada. More than that, she was the destroyer of her best friend! But Nelia was slowly losing track of her hatred in the texture of Kyrie's lips and the way they felt under hers. It was a great pleasure to be this close to her, to breath the smell of her in. Nelia felt very confused indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

OoC: pretty short but at this point the topic is more focused on you two anyway

From below Tsu seemed to have quite a show on the way, the two would likely rip each other to shreds. Though if he needed to he was already prepared to jump in and guarantee a power advantage for his side. As he watched with anticipation for Nelia to release as she had done so many times before she suddenly stopped and looked at her opponent with a hint of confusion, so to find out just what the hell was going on Tsu also turned his attention to the younger looking girl.

He laughed a dry and irritating laugh when he got an assessment of the situation; the girl seemed to have fallen for his fellow arrancar. She was drooling, so Tsu expected Nelia to finish releasing and take the opening for a kill but he was light years away from being correct. Nelia said a few words that he couldn’t hear and then she pressed her lips to the girls and commenced kissing her with passion. This caught Tsu’s attention not because of the fact that two lesbians were making out in front of him but because his partner was not acting quite like herself so he sonidoed back up to where the pair was now locked together at the jaw. Do you mind telling me what the hell is going on Nel? You do realize who this is don’t you? Tsu was standing a few feet away and staring with confusion as the girl he considered his sister enjoyed the pleasures of another woman.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Kyrie couldn't believe she had tripped. It was such a mediocre move of her. It just wasn't her. Maybe her former self but not now not her as a captain. This silly move could be the death of her. Kyrie quickly gripped her zanpactou ready to realease it and save her own life. Of course a beautiful woman would be my down fall. Just as her hand touched her zanpactou she landed in the arrancar's arms. Her eyes met with the Nelia's as Kyrie smiled more. She couldn't possibly have imagined why the arrancar would catch her. Kyrie could only stare back into the beautiful woman that held her fate her words came out softly that was a lullaby to Kyrie's ears.

I dont even really know the answer to that question myself I just fell into it. Hurting you is the last thing on my mind right now Kyrie's words were soft and gentle almost a whisper to the woman. Her entire face was bright red from just being so close to Nelia. Kyrie was beyond lost to the world around her. It all dissapeared as her heart raced. Then before Kyrie could even think Nelia's lips met her own. Her yes closed as she kissed her back her arms wrapping around Nelia pulling her own body closer. Every thought was lost in Kyrie's head nothing remained but this moment.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:52 am

Nelia never would have imagined her response: her brain was catching up with her body. It felt right to be kissing Kyrie but she knew she shouldn't be. The tattoo on her back would testify to that. As an Espada, she'd sworn to protect Los Noches from Shinigami and kill every one she came across. But Nelia's racism seemed to be evaporating as she was pulled closer to Kyrie's body. Her own was growing quite hot and flustered in this. Thankfully, she was snapped out of it before things went too far.

Tsuneo's outburst made Nelia detach her lips from Kyrie's and lean back a little. She was still within an inch of Kyrie's body though.

"Erm...She's the Head Captain of the Gotei 13. Was I just kissing her?" Nelia gulped, her eyes showing how frightened she was. Suddenly, her Espada half was at war with the more human half of her mind. It went a little something like this:

Espada: What the hell!? Are you loyal to anyone Nelia?

Nelia: I am perfectly loyal to the Espada thank you.

Espada: So kissing the shinigami was a mistake?

Nelia:...Not exactly a mistake no...

Espada: You disgust me! Caving into lust when Lord Chinou granted you the Sexta position!

Nelia: I can still be the Sexta!

Espada: Oh really? So are you going to ram your sword through her chest?

Nelia: (lengthy pause) No.

Espada: (smug silence)

"Tsuneo, I think I may be infatuated with Head Captain Kyrie." Nelia commented harshly. She appeared to be a little short tempered after her own little internal battle. She still hadn't decided whether she liked Kyrie more than she liked being an Espada. Why couldn't she both? Why couldn't she stay as an Espada and date a shinigami? What was so bad about two adult women getting together? The rest of it was just politics and racism.

To test her theory, Nelia looked left at Kyrie and blushed deeply. Oh...she was topless. Her bra had slipped a little too. Nelia pulled the black underwear back into place and coughed rather uncomfortably. Nelia was then hit by a wave of thirst so terrible she heart her heartbeat.

"Shit...not now!" Nelia moaned, rubbing her temple. But in that moment a funny thought occurred to her. Why not Kyrie? If Kyrie let Nelia bite her, it showed that Kyrie trusted Nelia and would make a good girlfriend. If she didn't then Nelia was free to kill her and return to the Espada as if nothing happened.

Unconsciously, she'd already walked towards Kyrie, a hand stretching out to trace Kyrie's collar bone. Suddenly Nelia's mouth felt extremely dry. Such spiritually-charged blood would keep her satisfied for ages. Maybe Tsuneo would pick up on her plan before her fangs before her fangs pierced Kyrie's neck.

"Kyrie...I'm something of a vampire arrancar. May I have some of your blood?" Nelia asked, leaning bodily on Kyrie, her finger tracing Kyrie's hip. Her other hand was at Kyrie's neck, stroking it gently and feeling how her flesh felt. Oh how easily it would break under her teeth...how easily the blood would flow into her thirsty mouth...

Without meaning to, Nelia was already an inch from Kyrie's throat, her tongue tasting Kyrie's flesh. Nelia had to resist the urge to bite now. She had to wait for Kyrie's answer. Nelia almost crossed her legs with excitement. Rarely did she get to feed on such pretty girls.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:09 pm

The kissing continued for a few moments as the bra concealing the last bit of Nelia’s breast was beginning to slip off. This was the true reason the Tsu had had his little moment of panic and started yelling for them to stop before. He wished he had never said anything because he had seen his friend get dirty with all kinds of other things, but never a girl or at least not one so young and probably still a virgin. But he had done as he had done and now that the two women were slightly separated he had to watch as his closest friend battled a fierce fight inside herself. So it seems that she loves her, interesting. Then Tsu noticed a slight change in his companion, she was hungry again. As Nel moved in closer and closer to the girls neck Tsu now realized that he was battling in his own head about what to do. Should he keep her feelings in mind and let her continue, or stop her with her best interest in mind. The war lasted only but a moment though it felt like years to the arrancar who had a life changing decision at hand, and this time he wanted to make the correct choice.

He raised his hand up in order to stop the woman from biting down on the poor girl but then decided to put it back down to his side and let things happen. Suddenly the war in his head raged again telling him that this may anger her in the near future but in the long run her well being was more important so he raised his hand again and placed it on Nelia’s shoulder raising up so as to pull her teeth out of the flesh just after the skin had broken and the first splash of blood hit her teeth. I’m sorry Nel but I can’t let you do this, not here at least. Then Tsu looked over to the girl with an expressionless face that could do nothing but say this was for the best. Though if we move to a more private venue and the two of you think this over I see nothing to make me stop you again.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Kyrie's entire body felt flushed as her lips were with Nelia's. Her entire body felt warm as her mind slowed almost to a complete stop. It was an entirely new experience to her in witch she had never felt anything like it. Then suddenly the arrancar lifter from her. Kyrie remained still for a moment suddenly her eyes opened as the world came to her. Her mind raced to comprehend all of what just happened. It all hit her hard. What are you thinking. You are the leader of the Shinigami. Captain Commander Kyrie. You are strong, proud, powerful, wise, brave, and majestic. You do not drool, you do not trip, you do not lower your guard, and heavens no you do not kiss any arrancar. She is the enemy and is is is .....She looked Nelia's beautiful figure, as Kyrie felt her face flush again. Kyrie's eyes opened wide as she stared at Nelia's chest. Kyrie suddenly felt very light headed as she almost started to drool again. Kyrie's mind slowly came back to her as she stared at the beautiful arrancar. This was all so new to her and she didn't know how to react, Her emotions ran through her and clouded her thoughts.

Kyrie continued to try to gain control over her mind as she heard the word love. Her mind wondered over this word. Could this be what she was feeling. Is this what drove her actions. Is it what made her act so strangely. Was she in love with an arrancar. Kyrie looked at this arrancar as she licked her lips. If it was she had never loved anyone else like this. She was so ready to submit to this woman.

Nelia slowly came down to Kyrie as she rubbed her neck. Her touch made Kyrie's entire body shiver with delight. A vampire arrancar. have her blood Kyrie didn't even think about this as she opened her neck to Nelia. The idea of her tender neck being bitten sent shivers through her spine but the idea almost aroused her. Yes do it. . Kyrie's tender body waited as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:21 am

Nelia's fangs gently pierced Kyrie's neck, allowing her sweet blood to nourish Nelia's body. The blood was so full of reishi that Nelia felt her power grow quite considerably. The more of this blood she had, the more powerful she'd become. But if she did she might hurt Kyrie.

Nelia slid her fangs out and lay her lips on Kyrie's neck, shivering with delight at the wonderful taste. Nelia's hand slid into Kyrie's and her other on her back, cradling Kyrie as she drank her blood. It was indeed some of the best blood she'd tasted...and she'd killed Adjudas of considerable power with this method.

Eventually, after a few seconds, Nelia pulled back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"No, I can't have any more." Nelia berated herself, a dreamy look on her face. When Tsuneo suggested they went somewhere else, Nelia swept Kyrie into her arms and carried the Shinigami away from the alley, her eyes tender.

Nelia's cloths seemed not to bother the humans out in the street. Even the ones that could see them would be used to odd things. Then, Nelia spotted a hotel and walked merrily into it.

"I think we'd be better off renting a room for a bit...or two." Nelia seemed to remember Tsuneo halfway through then made it as a joke by ruffling Tsuneo's hair. She bent down and kissed Kyrie before leaving them alone to go look through the rooms for an empty one. They couldn't very well ask for one. Kyrie would look odd buying two rooms when only she was visible in her Gigai.

Nelia was floating outside each window looking in. Some of the curtains were drawn but she could tell: a lot of humans had high spiritual pressure in this area. Nelia's face was as blank as normal when surveying the hotel. She growled when she saw a hollow.

"Get lost you pest!" Nelia threw her sword in a spiralling arc to land in the hollow's head. The hollow faded out of existence and let the sword drop back into Nelia's waiting hand.

----------

"I found us a room." Nelia reported a few minutes later, appearing before them with Sonido. She grabbed Tsuneo's and Kyrie's hands and almost casually dragged them after her. She was bored of waiting and searching. She'd only felt a little aroused when she'd killed that hollow. She didn't like the numb objective view she defaulted to when she wasn't doing anything. One could tell she was in that mood when her eyes lost that light behind them. Sometimes Nelia could be exceedingly excited and happy but that took quite a bit to do. Tsuneo knew how to make her happy. Maybe Kyrie did as well...

Nelia then opened a door and rushed the other two through it. It was a nice enough as far as rooms went. It had a double bed, a desk with tea set and hair-drier. An idea struck Nelia to have a bath. After all, she'd been grubbing about on the floor with Kyrie. And she had white skin so dirt showed up easily.

"Play tiddlywinks Tsuneo. I want a bath. I'll be back soon honey." Nelia's eyes lit up at that word. She liked it. She liked the way it rolled off her tongue with such a loving tone. How long had it been since she'd used that tone? How long was it since she'd even felt this way about anything? she felt something similar towards Tsuneo but it was a slightly different feeling.

She closed her eyes and she lay back in the bath. She was confused. She knew she really liked Kyrie, maybe even loved her. But being an Espada...such a tortuous weight of responsibility was on her shoulders right now. Tsuneo could get out of it...maybe.

Nelia looked down at herself then raised a hand to her face. What was she doing? If she really did love Kyrie then she would do whatever it took to get together with her. Her resolve strengthened, Nelia got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself then proceeded out of the bathroom. She looked a bit odd wrapped in white towels, her skin still slippery and white. She looked in the mirror and saw herself looking slightly less pale than normal. Was Kyrie's blood having such an interesting effect?

Slowly, Nelia sat down on the bed and smiled politely, crossing her legs.

"Tsu-Tsu, do you think I could talk with Kyrie by myself? Your room is about 3 doors down." Nelia nodded at the door politely. Nelia gently grasped Kyrie's hand with her own and looked away, her cheeks turning less white.

Nelia looked in the mirror again then realised her hair was a bit disarrayed. She grabbed a brush and began combing it relentlessly. It was here that Tsuneo probably discovered that Nelia was being deliberately sexy. The hair was a mistake and she was trying to correct it as quickly as she could.

Nelia then flopped back onto the bed and closed her eyes. What was she doing? She'd known Kyrie for all of two hours and Nelia knew next to nothing about her. She wanted to of course but it didn't feel proper. Nelia was after all a Lady of the House as her friends had once put it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:24 am

His advice had been taken and the three were on the search for a private room where they could sit down and figure out just what was going on and where it would go from here. Once they left the spot where the potential lesbian love scene had occurred it took an hour or so for Nelia to locate a place for the group to chill for a while, and upon entering the room Nelia seemed to notice the grime on her white skin so she went to take a bath leaving Tsu and Kyrie alone for another hour or so.

A few minutes of near silence passed with only the sound of running water in the background, then finally Tsu decided that boredom was a total bitch and started talking to Kyrie. I guess Nel has taken an interest in you; it’s a rare thing since the only person she seems to have connected with in quite a while is yours truly. Another few minutes passed with no reply so he continued on himself. I have to tell you that if it were not for this interest and the close ties that I personally share with Nel I would most likely have already tried to kill you a few times by now so don’t get any ideas about me being a nice guy. After saying this he laid down on one of the beds so that he was staring at the patterned roof with his arms stretched out long ways on the sides of his body. He sat there lost in thought for quite a while missing most of any conversation that Kyrie might have been giving. I wonder what she see in this girl? It just doesn’t make any sense, I mean yeah she is known for enjoying the pleasures of other women but this one just doesn’t seem to add up in terms of her normal tastes. So what could it be then that makes it so that this shinigami is causing a disturbance in her heart?

Tsu looked over at Kyrie by turning his head but still leaving the rest of his body in the position it had remained in. I have come to a decision about you….Kyrie. The saying of her name almost left a bitter taste in his mouth after all the terrible things he had been told to think about her back in Las Noches but he assumed that this sensation would eventually die down if the fling between her and Nel worked out. If you decide to indulge yourself in the pleasures of my friend then you are bound to stay with her until she either becomes bored of you or dies. That is that, no discussion or compromises shall be made there. And also, if you hurt her, in any way, then I will kill you myself. Okay? These words were said in an almost chilling tone that would strike fear into even the primero himself all the way until he got to the okay at the end which he said in a cheery voice as though he were a small child talking to his mother’s new boyfriend while lining his mask remains up so that they formed a fanged smile without him opening his mouth.

Once he completed his statement Nelia stepped out of the bathroom wearing none but a towel. Her skin was slippery, making it appear that the towel may fall off at any second. He was asked if a private moment could be held between the females but he ignored the request for a moment noticing a guilty pleasure of his. Tsu was caught in a slight trance as he always was when he got a good view of Nelia’s upper legs so as normal he stared at them without much regard for anything else. But even though he was being captivated up the goddesses upper thighs he was still able to pick up on the strange things that Nel was doing that he had not noticed before. Like her taking a bath, yes she was a woman and they enjoy a sense of cleanliness but Nel was not like a normal woman in this sense; she loved the feeling of having blood against her skin so for her to want to wash that feeling away something was different. Also she was less pale than normal and she noticed that her hair was a bit out of order so she quickly attempted to fix it, something that she almost never did even as the lustful Espada she was not normally so keen on her appearance during times outside the desert palace. She seemed to be concerned about all of this solely due to the presence of the reaper girl, the reason why was clear to Tsu seeing as how she seemed to be infatuated with Kyrie but somehow this line of logic was also fuzzy and unnatural to him. Finally he decided to honor the request he was given and take his leave but before he did there were a few things he wanted to do.

He sat up all the way so that he was only inches away from Nelia, taking the brush from her and began stroking the mess that she was making her hair until it was straight and perfect. Finishing this he leaned in even more so that his lips were neat his companion’s ear. Anything for you, then he finished tilting his upper body and laid a soft kiss on Nel’s clean and warm cheek. Turning his head again to face Kyrie he stood up and started for the door, saying his last comments on his way. Remember what I said and keep it to heart Kyrie, for I never lie. He struggled with the knob for a second until he finally got it to open up and headed down the hall to an open room three doors down.

He entered and laid on one of the beds so that once again he was facing yet another roof, this one different from the other room. I hope she doesn’t get herself hurt by this, because otherwise I have quite the task ahead of me. With his final thought Tsu closed his eyes and drifted into a half awake half asleep state of drowsiness for a bit of rest until the other two would be finished with whatever it was they planned on doing in their private moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

Kyrie's eyes remained closed. Her body still, motionless, only her chest moved up and down as she awaited her taking. She felt Nelia's breath touch her neck softly as Kyrie's entire body moved. Then suddenly Nelia's fangs were insider her neck. The feeling was overwhelming to Kyrie. Pain and pleasure mixed inside her overwhelming her entire body. She quickly grabbed onto Nelia as a light moan escaped her lips. Kyrie started to feel a little light headed but she liked the feeling. It was so new to her but it revenged her with lust. It filled throughout her body taking over her mind. Every second she liked this more and more. Then suddenly it left her. She looked over at her figure of lust almost confused. She was suddenly picked up and carried to a hotel. Nelia quickly turned and kissed her as Kyrie kissed back enjoying She waited there for Nelia to find a room. Maybe I can finally stop and think. I can not just continue and allow love to drive my actions. I mean I just let her drink my own blood, making me weaker and her stronger. But oh my it felt good. She is so gorgeous and sexy I can hardly control myself. This can all be a learning experince yes I need this, I need her.

Kyrie sat silently waiting on Nelia. Kyrie sat restless squirming as she waited. If onething Kyrie wasn't that was patient. She waited tell finally the symbol of her love came to her. Nelia quickly dragged her to the room, it seemed she was as excited as Kyrie was. Then once in the room Kyrie sat down as Nelia wanted to go take a bath. The word honey caught Kyrie's attention as her ear twitched back and fourth. Ok baby . The words seemed to come out so natural to her, yet she had never said them. Nelia left to her bath as Kyrie had to wait again. But this time her mind was much more on Nelia. The idea of a bath intrigued Kyrie's mind. She visualized Nelia's body in the bath, water going over her gorgeous curves, the water forming to her magnificent body. Oh my god I have I always been like this. Then Tsuneo spoke to her. Kyre had almost completely forgot about him. Her mind had been so overwhelmed by Nelia he had escaped even her memory. She listened to his words. They all meant so little to her but she thought she might want to heed his words.

Then finally Nelia entered from the bath only wearing a towel!. Everything Kyrie heard was instantly lost this second. Kyrie's ears instantly perked up as she was nothing more then amazed. The world was once again lost to her and everything went quiet. She didn't even notice Nelia combing her hair. Kyrie's had never felt emotions as strong as this. She could barely keep herself from jumping on Nelia. Finally the other arrancar left as Kyrie finally moved off the chair as she moved to Nelia. She looked at this woman, the woman she loved as she slowly got on the bed with Nelia crawling ontop of her. Her arms barely strong enough to hold her up as she leaned down and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: [b]Mature in some places[/b]   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Nelia was a little confused when Tsu kissed her on the cheek. Such brotherly affection from him was unusual. Things must be serious.

Regardless, Tsuneo left them alone. It was then that Kyrie struck, kissing Nelia. Nelia returned the gesture with gusto, wrapping her arms around Kyrie's neck. Nelia snuggled Kyrie in the bed, pleased to feel the warmth from her. It had been so long since she'd allowed anyone this close to her. Was it so wrong they liked each other? What was it to others what they did privately?

Nelia suddenly felt a tearing rage nestling deep in her chest. It was a horrible thing with fangs and glowing red eyes. It was chained and growled menacingly. This was the heart of a hollow: her true self. What she really was was raw rage and hatred and sorrow. She held contempt for all but Tsuneo and Kyrie in those moments.

Her arms tightened around Kyrie and her lips drew back over her fangs. She took a deep breath and defiantly leaned down to kiss Kyrie's sweet lips again.

"Why...Why couldn't I have been saved from myself? If I'd never fallen from a Plus maybe our love would be legitimate..." Nelia shook slightly, burying her face in Kyrie's shoulder. She was scared and confused by her own feelings. She should hate this woman but she just couldn't. It was true what her father had said after she'd screamed her hate of the world: "Love and hate are manifestations of the same emotion Nelia. You could really love everyone in this world."

"What are we going to do now Kyrie? Lord Chinou will certainly be displeased...if not hostile. I'm scared. I'm Scared..." Nelia cried, little tears falling from her eyes. She put a hand to her cheek and it came away wet. "What...what are these? Are these...tears?" Nelia asked curiously. She'd never cried as a hollow. She didn't even remember what it was to cry. A lot of emotions were running high for her.

"How interesting..." Nelia commented, sitting up and looking down at herself. She was still wrapped in her towel but she felt it unnecessary now. Kyrie would not mind her being so nude.

With a quick whip of her hand, the towel came off and she lay back down, closing her eyes. She revelled in the feel of the sheets on her bare skin. She pulled Kyrie closer and rested her head on Kyrie's shoulder.

Then, something extraordinary happened. It had not happened for many years genuinely. Nelia smiled. She smiled from true happiness and of being so close to this woman, this wonderful woman whom she loved. She admitted it to herself: She loved Kyrie. She loved her so deeply that her very heart was suffused with meaning once more. That dark chasm which had known so little joy for so long.

"Kyrie?" Nelia asked, resting her lips against Kyrie's ear. Her breath was bated and her heart beat furiously in her chest. "I love you." Nelia breathed, touching her lips to Kyrie's jaw. Then, Nelia closed her eyes and melted into Kyrie's body. Her body perfectly matching hers. A smile smill alighted Nelia's face. For the first time since she became a hollow, she felt loved. For the first time, her red eye was on full show. That ruby and sapphire looked upon Kyrie with more emotion and love than any other creature. Nobody could take away what she felt for this impatient little shinigami girl who felt so natural in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

OoC: Gonna make this short and sweet.

Tsuneo sat in his room still half asleep staring at the roof, he remained there only but a minute or so. When he thought he heard Nelia crying he immediately got to his feet and almost knocked the door down attempting to exit. But when he arrived at her door he could tell that she was just having a simple burst of emotions and that she was in no danger, but none the less he sat down with his back to the door in case the sobbing resumed.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Kyrie loved Nelia's embrace. Her lips were so soft and welcoming to her own. Kyrie could feel her entire body feel warm with this feeling. Kyrie smiled as she continued to kiss Nelia. Her first kiss was only a little while ago yet she didn't even think about it. She could only think about how much she cared for this woman. Without a doubt she knew she loved her. This stranger she had only met she loved more then anything else. There was no longer any doubt about what she was doing. Shinigami it meant nothing to her. She was ready to do what ever in her power to be with this girl. Kyrie looked at Nelia seeing her tense then turn and kiss her again. Kyrie happily welcomed her embrace kissing her back.

Nelia then buried her head into Kyrie's shoulder. Kyrie gently wrapped her arms around Nelia holding her warm body against her own. Kyrie slowly kissed Nelia's head trying to calm her down. Shhh shhh now everything will be alright. I will make sure everything will be ok just trust me. She held Nelia's precious body on own stroking her lightly. Suddenly Nelia began to cry. It surprised her. She had never heard of an arrancar crying. But no longer was this woman an arrancar. She was so much more.

Nelia slowly arose out of her arms as she took off the towel. Kyrie was amazed by the sight. She had never seen anyone else naked before let alone someone so attractive. She opened her arms taking Nelia back into her arms. She loved to feel Nelias's warmth against her own, holding such beauty. And more then anything she loved the woman in her arms. She heard Nelia speak her name as she looked down at her. "I love you" the words wrung in her head. Then by instinct she softly whispered I love you too. She knew without a doubt that these words were true.

OOC: sorry not very good was sorta in a rush
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:22 am

"Don't start a war Kyrie...it would be hard for me to pick a side. No, it would tear me apart to even consider siding with either." Nelia answered, stroking Kyrie's cheek lovingly. Her black fingernail polish seemed almost foolish now. All her bravado as the ultimate spectre of hate for Shinigami seemed hollow and flat now. She'd had her heart stolen by this shinigami. But they were outcasts now. The Seiretei and Los Noches would not accept them. Not a chance in hell. To be sure, Kyrie could command the Gotei 13 not to touch her but that would not prevent the feelings of resentment the Gotei would undoubtedly feel for her. They didn't need to know she was an arrancar though...

"Kyrie...What if I was a shinigami? I could hide my Reiatsu and wear a fake seal and have shinigami robes! You could say I am a mutated shinigami with problems controlling my reiatsu!" Nelia suggested excitedly, rolling onto her back and staring wistfully at the ceiling, her own idea genius to her. The shinigami would be non the wiser! Oh...out of the thousands of shinigami one was likely to find out something was up. "Or maybe...we could pretend you caught me and I could live with you in your barracks..." Nelia suggested, fingering her bottom lip in thought.

Nelia then sighed and got out of the bed, taking up her zanpakto. She unsheathed it and took a deep breath. As she released the breath, she sliced the fringe covering her red eye clean off. She then took a bobble from her trouser pocket and bound her hair up. With her eyes glistening in happiness, it did not look anything like the old Nelia. The only way you could tell they were the same woman was by skin tone and her heterochromia.

"There. Now I look less gloomy." Nelia commented, looking at herself in the mirror. She blinked then realised she was embarrassed by being naked. She coughed politely and slid back into the bed rather quickly. Her cheeks were flushed as she looked at Kyrie.

"We've barely met and you know what I look like without any cloths...my god I'm a whore." Nelia pouted, folding her arms over her chest and crossing her legs under the covers. She stared resolutely at Kyrie though. One could tell Nelia was trying to imagine what Kyrie looked like without cloths on. Nelia's face slowly grew more and more red as her mental image grew in detail. Nelia eventually giggled from embarrassment and put her head under the covers.

When under there, she took care to place some garments on herself. Namely a bra and panties. She also put on her thigh-highs and clipped the suspenders into place carefully. She was then happy enough in her appearance to pop her head shyly from behind the sheets. She needed a moderating influence and fast...

"T-Tsuneo...Come in please..." Nelia stammered, her pink face only just visible. "I wanna know what you think of this situation...how are we going to solve this?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:57 pm

He sat outside for a while hearing plans that would involve a possible split between himself and his only friend so he had to literally pin himself down so that he would not bust down the door and start trying to take control of the situation in any way he could. No matter what else happened he planned on never letting Nel get hurt nor did he plan on ever leaving her side until one of them died. Tsuneo listened in a state of near mental breakdown while he heard noises that told him Nelia still upset. But then he heard her call his name so he immediately turned and entered the room with the amount of passion that would suggest that his only remaining blood was in distress.

When he got inside he nearly broke down and his serious state of mind that had built itself up broke down and gave way to the child inside him that Nel looked at as her younger brother that she never had. This sudden change was sparked by him seeing her in nothing but her underwear due to the skin tone shading that came from the white sheets encasing all but her head. Although this made him attracted to her as she was his friend it also made him embarrassed due to how she was like family to him in many ways. Then he saw a sign that she had been upset and his unstable mind switched gears again. Tsu could see the youth in Nel’s eyes that made him look at her as a sister and he broke down completely, falling to his knees when he saw tear tracks on both of her eyes. I have failed you again Nel, I don’t think that I can protect you when you get hurt and I am only a few feet away. He stood as long as he could, which was only long enough to get to the bed. He sat there with his legs crossed and ignoring Kyrie for the moment as he pulled back the sheets and picked up his sister figure. He hugged her in his lap like a mother holding a baby and looked down at her with the closest thing he could get to compassion. It’s all gonna be just fine Nel, though I have no idea how we can find a way to get through this. The both of us. Tsu appeared that he would be crying if he were able to produce tears, he had calmed down and again looked down at his sister this time with the first true look of caring he had produced since he had died as a human. What do you know, I have the power to produce a large body of water from my stomach but when it comes to doing the same with my eyes I am useless. He smiled widely exposing his sharpened teeth in such a way that it almost appeared innocent and childish. You cut your hair, it looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Of course my dear. War is the last thing I want right now. There are many petter ways. Kyrie smiled as she held Nelia. She felt very calm, yet excited at the same time. She couldn't believe such a beautiful woman was laying so close to her. She tried not to stare but it was the only thing that was on her mind. She tried to scatter her shots to more inocent ones listening to Nelia's words. I could take you in and make sure Im the only one allowed to see you. That is if you dont mind being bound. Even as she said these words the image came to her mind. No no no. You perverted girl stop thinking about this. Not at this time.

Kyrie's mind wondered as Nelia got up. She was so focused on her own thoughts she barely noticed. She continued to think to herself tell she looked back up at Nelia. A smile was instantly brought to her face as her mind stoped. You look very beautiful my love. Suddenly Nelia realized her nakedness and became embaressed. Kyrie was disapointed to suddenly have the view taken from her. She spoke very softly her compashion and loved showed in her owrds. No no you are not a whore, you are just very comfortable around me it is fine Kyrie only continued to smile at Nelia as she stared back at her. She just waited for Nelia to finish being embarased. After she finsiehd she called for Tsuneo. Kyrie once again almost forgot that he existed.

Tsuneo's actions surpised Kyrie a lot. The way these arrancar acted was nothing like she had seen. They were not emotionless killing creatures as she was always told. Maybe just maybe their love could really work out. I will do what ever you want Nelia., my love.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 pm

"I don't mind. Tsu might. I'll go with you though...after all, I'm too scared of Lord Chinou to even consider the implications of saying I love a shingami." Nelia shivered, her hand gripping the bed covers tightly. The pale young woman got to her feet, her eyes glancing over to the horizon. Her eyes narrowed as the sun set. She felt something stir inside her. Something primeval, something uncontrollable. Yes, this was her most hollowed of aspects. She felt rejected by the world, which had caused her soul to hollow and become evil.

Languorously, Nelia's lips slid back over her fangs so that the tips showed. Already she felt the stirrings of hunger once more. Of course, she was hungry for blood like always.

"Don't worry about it Tsu Tsu. I only cry rarely. And those tears weren't because I was hurt." Nelia's voice had changed. It did not match her body at all. It was a mockery of Nelia's natural voice in the sense that it had grown sharper, more commanding. She turned to Kyrie with what could only be described as a hungry look on her face. Her face had split into a hideous grin.

"Did I forget to mention something? Yes, I believe I did." Nelia wondered, putting a finger to her bottom lip and looking to the top left of the room. It was clearly a mock expression because that overall sense of menace was emanating from Nelia still. "I need cloths. After all, I will not be seen in front of the whole Soul Society in such a nude state. Nelia spoke demurely, her two fingers at Kyrie's lips.

Without a second sentence, Nelia pushed Kyrie into the bed and stripped her down to her underwear. With a little giggle Nelia pulled on Kyrie's cloths. Still warm...Kyrie touched these... Nelia's brain registered just before Nelia laughed and pulled Kyrie into and embrace. Nelia just couldn't resist the temptation to put her hands upon Kyrie's almost naked body. The cloths thing was just an excuse...and a slightly perverted way for Nelia to dress as a shinigami. After all, she liked their sense of style even if it was a little drab.

"I'll give them back if you want...but it would be such a nice thing for the Captain Commander to cloth a nasty little arrancar like me." Nelia whispered, her words carrying like a snake into Kyrie's ears.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Nel was scared, that was apparent and it struck wounds into Tsu because emotions were not really his strong suit yet here he was cradling her in his arms while trying to soothe her. She said that her fear of the Lord Primero was great and this came as a bit of a surprise to him. Nel had always at least tried to respect Chinou for the most part but never had she hinted that any of it stemmed from a source like fear. Then as he let her out of his grasps her fangs were prominent once again and feeding time would start but this time the group was inside a closed space where no one could see them so Tsu couldn’t care one way or the other if Nel drained the reaper. But to his disappointment she only made some innocent looking face and asked about getting some clothes, followed by Nel mounting the girl and taking her clothes off and putting them on herself. Now the reaper lay half naked in nothing but her under garments and Tsu wanted with all of his self to point and laugh at just how foolish she looked but instead just chuckled a little as he laid down himself and looked upon the roof pattern which had already been forgotten from a few minutes ago when he had been in the same spot yet in a totally different situation. Now his only friend was talking about going into enemy territory for something like a permanent vacation, though no matter what happened Tsu would always be with Nel which is one reason why this new female was on his bad side. She’s butting in on everything that I have; everything that I must keep. Why is Nel so damn interested in this bitch? She’s not even that attractive, I mean yes she has the body but I can already tell that her bloodlust is lower than either of ours even with a handicap. Tsu closed his eyes and appeared to be sleeping again but his quick and tempered breaths said otherwise. He kept this position and the last bit of self restraint for Nel for as long as he could but it would only last but say a few moments. As Nel was talking about giving the clothes back Tsu shot up to his feet and finally lost it. Just what the fuck is going on now? I try to keep calm for you Nel but why are we carrying this little whore around, I mean good god she is letting you strip her down to that! And this plan that you have about going to the Soul Society for an apparent fetish that you suddenly got this morning because you saw her! Tsu took his hand and pointed at Kyrie without moving his glance at all from Nel. I normally go along with whatever you say but this is a bit fucking much! Tsu walked himself over to the wall facing the outside and slammed his fists into it, creating a large hole that he could walk through without ducking at all. I need to go calm my nerves, once you get some kind of plan of just what the hell we are gonna do come find me. Tsu stepped out and started walking down the road, his enraged spiritual pressure emitting so strongly that he left foot prints in the concrete sidewalk.

Tsu continued on his self journey until he arrived at a corner store with a type of cheap liquor joint in the center and quite a few gas pumps lining the outside in the parking lot. He walked to the door and shattered the glass on his way in as he headed to the back. Grabbing several cases of what seemed to be the good stuff and a bottle of wine that looked suspiciously like blood he walked out through the broken entrance once again. At the sidewalk he sat his stuff down and turned to be hit by a car attempting to flee the area, and the frame merely wrapped itself around him. Tsu would have been fine if after removing the warped metal from his body he had not noticed one of his cases smashed. So he was enraged yet again and picked up the vehicle with the driver still inside and threw it into the air so that it flew straight into the main gas tank followed by a cero. Needless to say the entire station erupted into a sea of fire and Tsu turned back to the road and sat down on the curb opening a beer. He sat and slowly calmed himself as the liquor took hold on him and eased his nerves, if Nel followed the screams she would now find a much more level headed Tsu.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm

If you are willing to risk it I will take you there. I would never let anyone hurt you. Either way we will find some way to be together. Kyrie's voice was jentle and soft. Her love appearing in every word. Kyrie's heart was beating hard from just being around her. Although she felt some calm and peaceful. She watched Nelia with intensity. She saw that she once again looked hungery. Kyrie was almost looking forward to another feeding. Strangly enough she liked the feeking of being bit. The feel of both pain and pleasure excited her. She wondered all what would happen in a day like this. She was both excited and nervous.

Oh yes clothes im sure I could find some for you ..... Before she could even finsih speaking Nelia was ontp of her pulling off her pulling of her clothes. In only a minute she was almost completly undressed and Nelia had her clothes. Kyrie quickly covered her body as her face went red. It was completly flushed from being exposed infront of someone else. No one had seen her like this before. It scared her as her heart pounded harder and harder. Then Nelia pulled her body into herself. Although she once agian felt embarassed a smile came to her face. Kyrie held Nelia close to her body. Im sorry to say I think I will need those back. I will find some other clothing for you of course. ]

The serenity of hte moment was suddenly ruined as Tsuneo went into a fit. As he angered he broke through the wall and left. Kyrie sat still a moment. She once agian smiled before she reached up and kissed Nelia once agian.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:12 pm

As Nelia's eyes observed Tsuneo throwing himself out of the door. Her heart was filled with unbearable sadness as she realised she'd been left alone again. Her chest felt hollow yet weighed down at the same time. A chill spread through her bones and her face became a mask of blank indifference. Tsuneo, who'd known her for so long, would realise that there was a great amount of danger to be had now. What Nelia had failed to mention to Kyrie dearest was that she was the Espada of Despair. The more depressed she became, the more likely that terrible hollow heart would show.

"I've been abandoned again..." Nelia stated listlessly. She sounded that she couldn't believe it. And indeed she couldn't. Tsuneo was the only one who loved her truly. He loved her like a sister.

Nelia's eyes were no longer those of the happy and lustful young woman. They were the eyes of a monster. A monster so deeply angry that the whites around her irises were showing. Growling like a monster, she ripped off the cloths on her back and grabbed her zanpakto before hopping out of the window. She ran out for 100 meters before taking the zanpakto in both hands and drawing the blade a little.

"Fine." Nelia sneered, her face transformed by her despair."If everyone is going to leave me then I guess I'll just kill everyone before they can." Nelia drew her sword fully and smiled toothily. She inhaled, collecting a purple light in her mouth before firing the Cero at the pedestrians bellow. Nelia laughed as she spied the humans running about, afraid of an unseen assailant. It was not a deranged insane laugh but one of a little girl who was pleased by what she saw.

"Ohhhhh this is fun! Yes, sadness is disappearing...Must make everyone else sad..." Nelia muttered to herself, licking the blade of her zanpakto. She looked left and right to see whether she could see Tsuneo. She couldn't see him. Where was he? Nelia wanted her Tsuneo! Where was her Tsuneo?!

"TSU!!" Nelia bellowed with a reishi-charged roar. The cry of longing could be heard all over Karakura town. Nelia continued searching hungrily for more victims. She wanted someone to hurt. "Make everyone sad...yes that's good. Seduce, Lajuria." Nelia giggled, her sword emitting a black fog.

Moments later, a pair of black leathery wings beat aside the fog. Moments later Desesparcion followed. Desesparcion...Nelia's most horrific ability. Anyone that came within range of her reiatsu would feel the pain of her life. All 700 years of it.

Nelia's tail lashed, slitting a man's throat as she walked along the street. She looked left and right. She no longer looked human. She was humanoid in shape but her growls and wings made her seem like some sort of vampire queen. This image was not helped by the way she was greedily devouring any blood she saw.

This was one of Nelia's more insane aspects. Sometimes she'd descend into a demonic and hateful despair which spread to everyone around her like a virus. She was a walking Pariah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next