Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Sitting on the curb and drinking constantly Tsu was beginning to calm himself down. I need to get back to Nel, if I’m away for too long she may go on a rampage and start killing without me. He stood up and heard a loud scream of distress which sounded similar to his name, and then he finally understood after a few moments that Nel was the screamer and needed him to calm her. He took out his overly long knife from its place on his shoulder and started to spin it on his finger, rise from the depths and take their existences, Agua Profunda. A large cloud of thick for spread over the area and Tsu began to change both physically and mentally. His mask grew outward and formed into a powerful set of jaws that held rows upon rows of razors that he called teeth. A long tail sprouted from his backside and his appendages on his hands and feet lengthened into claws; then finally Tsu’s entire body was covered in extremely solid green and black scales. From outside the cloud a set of glowing yellow orbs were all that could be seen until the movement began. Tsu sprang forth using his immense amount of weight as momentum after his initial push and ran forward until he was in the middle of the road where several cars slammed into his side. These impacts were nothing against his body’s armor so he simply let out an intimidating roar which broke all the glass in the nearby area including the windshields of cars. He stuck his mouth flat on the road and a car unknowingly ran straight in as he lifted it high into the air and swallowed the vehicle and passengers, leaving a loud and bloody mess all around. Remembering the scream Tsu rushed off in the direction that Nel was located and sonidoed to move at a decent pace.

Once she was in his sights Nel was the beautiful destroyer that he remembered. With her drinking the blood from the people she killed he almost was lost in the carnage. But then he let out another ear splitting roar and smashed a minivan with a mother and her three children inside. Their screams added to his should be enough to grab her attention but just in case he let out a large cero in the direction of a large crowded parking garage, soon to be a pile of concrete and metal.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 am

Kyrie only blinked as she watched Nelia. Her anger and sorrow soared as Kyrie only remained silent. Within a moment Nelia's rage continued to sore as she destroyed her clothes and grabbed her zanpactou and left. Kyrie just sat on the bed in awe. The turn of the moment just left her confused almost naked on the bed. She slowly walked up ready to chase after Nelia when she reached the city streets. She blinked for a second realizing that she was almost naked. She quickly ran up into the room grabbing a bed sheet rapping it around her making it into very semi decent type of clothing as she held her zanpactou tight in her hands. She jumped out of the building landing gracefully on the ground.

Kyrie was in horror at what she saw. Much of the land had been destroyed by two Espada's attacks. Kyrie watched as bodies were laid on street dead. Blood and destruction were laid in a path. Seeing so much destruction and pain saddened Kyrie greatly. Although what saddened her more was what she knew would come. She couldn't allow this to happen. She was a shinigami a born protector. More then that she was the Captain Commander of the 13 court guard squads. She couldn't let anything get in the way of her job, not even love. She didn't fully understand the arrancar and what they were capable of. Maybe even love and compassion were emotions they too could feel. But the blood lust and carnage were very apparent to her and it was beyond unacceptable. Kyrie followed the path in complete terror at what she saw. Tears slowly fell from her eyes as she followed Nelia's path. She did not know if she could turn her back on the one she loved so quickly. Kyrie lowered her head as she reached up to her ear. Division 12 I got two Espada level arrancar, permission to go bankai and intercept. Kyrie came closer and closer to the two Espada. A moment later voice replied. Permission granted perceed with some digression though. With that Kyire gripped her hands tight against around her zanpactou. As she whispered the words. Blow through the heavens Kaze Magumi. A large gust of wind surrounded her as light shinned from within it.

As the wind faded away Kyrie stood floating in the air. The sheet was now gone and replaced by gold. Her hole body was covered in gold armor dress with red runes. The gold glowed in its own glory. A long golden spear laid in her right hand and a shield the size of her body in her left. Wind surrounded her body blowing away anything near her. She no longer walked but instead floated down the path. Kyrie looked truly beautiful and majestic in her bankai. More like a goddess then a human. Her sped into the continued path of destruction. Finally she reached the cause of it seeing both of them in their ressurection. The site was such a contradiction. Her bankai to their ressurections could almost be considered opposites. Kyrie slowly held her staff tightly as she slowly lowered it down pointing it in between Nelia and Tsuneo. Wind swirled around the tip and fired of exploding into the ground, sure to get both of their attentions and damage them if they did not move.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 am

"No no go away!" Nelia growled, her wings beating hard and sending her into the air. Her eyebrow twitched insanely as she saw Kyrie make an attack on Tsuneo. It was an odd thing: Nelia did not desire to see Tsuneo but she wanted him to comfort her, make her safe. But that was a fantasy soon crushed by Nelia's hollow heart dragging an even more gutteral snarl from her. The horns on her head glowed purple and focussed a Cero between their tines.

With a scream she fired a cero at both Tsuneo and Kyrie. It was a strange occurrence that Nelia was attacking both of her friends. In fact, she was acting as if everyone on the planet hated her. Surely not...?

"Everyone...Everyone...Pain..." Nelia spoke, her voice warped to hollow form. Her despair was so acute now that her Desesparcion was hanging over the town like a haze. Everyone would feel her despair. Only the insane were spared from her terrifying innate ability. She'd not even unveiled her truest power yet. It was too early.

A couple were giggling at the chaos bellow, their sadistic faces leering at the suffering of others. Nelia growled at them. How dare they? How dare they not despair at the desesparcion? Only insane people were immune...all insane people must die!

Nelia's tail whipped around and turned the murderous couple into a kebab. Her tail wrapped around the female, crushing so hard her bones ground against each other. She screamed, unaware of what was happening. Then Nelia's tail snapped her bones. Her arms, legs and shoulders crumpled as the female screamed louder. Nelia enjoyed it. She wanted to take everything away from this girl. She wanted everything this girl had. Maybe it would fill the gaping hole in her heart.

Nelia's fangs ripped out her throat before she could stop herself, throwing away the corpse a second later. It flopped over the side of the building and out of sight. but it was to no avail. There was no fleeting joy, no elation from the kill. She needed to kill many more if she was to heal the wounds in her heart.

And that's what she did: she charged a Cero and fired it down a whole street screaming her rage. Her fangs and tail met the soft flesh of anyone unfortunate enough to come within 3 feet of her.

"Shame that ain't it?" A lone arrancar grinned towards Kyrie. He'd used Sonido and just appeared there seconds before. This was Nelia's personal attendant. His smug smirk made it obvious that he thought he had the best job in the world.

"I mean, staying behind in the human world. Oh yeah, Mistress Nelia would've lost it in Los Noches but you...you had to keep her didn't ya? Now she's gonna blow half this town just to stop feeling crummy. Most people have a cuppa or sleep off misery...not Nelia, she kills to get rid of depression. It's the ultimate emo, love. She won't calm down until she's had enough blood. Tsuneo knows but he's not liable to tell you any more than me is he? Can anyone say royal cock up?" The servant smirked, hopping of the rocks he was lounging on and towards the destruction Nelia was causing. If he didn't calm her down soon it would be another Hiroshima...
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Tsu was more focused on the bones crushing beneath his feet than he was on the two women, but when he felt Nel fire off a cero he paid attention and got the hell out of the way. He narrowly escaped the blast with only minor burns on the tip of his tail and to be honest the really pissed him off. He looked up at the pair of females, one now in shining gold armor and appearing holy which only made Tsu’s blood lust rise since he hated anything like that. Then he saw Nel, she had lost it completely now and he almost felt like he should comfort her but then the more animalistic side of his mentality took over and all he wanted to do was level this town completely.

He lost interest in the girls and went on a small scale rampage, destroying smaller building completely and crashing through the high rises. The larger buildings fell on their sides leaving tons of shattered glass on the ground. Within minutes the large buildings had fallen in an unintentional pattern that formed a large empty pool like area that spanned about two hundred feet across. With a large roar of intimidation Tsu regained a bit of himself and looked at Nel again this time with a plan to help after noticing his surroundings. He opened his mouth wide and out flowed the brown swamp water at a rapid pace that seemed impossible, filling the entire area within twenty seconds. As he dove under a large amount of water splashed up at both Nel and the Captain Commander. His large body now flowed faster than most arrancars could ever possibly move on land and he waited near the bottom of the makeshift lake with Nel just above him.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 am

Nelia stop this now. If you want blood you can have mine. But all this is unacceptable. I love you Nelia and I don't want to hurt you. Kyrie screamed at Nelia at the top of her lungs. Nelia's ability hit her body hard. Her emotions mixing even within her own body as she felt dread take over. She lightly bit her lip as she gripped her staff in her hands. Her digression slowly slipping from her. The wind around her started to speed up as some cars were slowly being dragged away. as well as any humans being carried far away dropped down safely. Then without a blink of an eye Kyrie's moved out of the way of the Cero cutting it in half in the sky blowing it up far enough away from anyone stopping any damage. She then turned to Nelia firing a large tornado at her. The winds strong enough to rip the flesh off of the bone and suck in anything near it . Although she still held back some the attack not the attack not able to completely kill her. Kyrie then quickly turned her attention to Tsuneo. The vacuum around her grew turning itself into a tornado picking up the swamp water scattering it further away. She then turned her powers to him. Gathering several small little balls of wind compressing them with with air spinning at incredible speeds then fireing them at Tsuneo. The balls of air acting like bullets strong enough to go through an Espada's heirro.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Nelia watched the waters under her feet rise and launched herself into the air again. She saw attacks and destruction and growled with pleasure. Her black skirt ruffled slightly as a whirlwind came towards her. It was quite destructive but otherwise fine for someone like Nelia. Her Desesparcion was causing people to throw themselves out of the buildings from severe depression. Nelia realised with her primitive hollow brain that she had a technique for this occasion.

Her red eye analysed the construction of the whirlwind and Nelia assembled her own whirlwind of reiatsu. They collided mid air and faded into nothing as Nelia's El Ojo did what it was supposed to do. Slowly, she spread her arms wide, her claws crackling with a dangerous power. She swiped down and cut a building in half to attack Kyrie. How dare these pathetic things attack her?

"Oi~! Nelia-sama~!" Her attendant called from the roof. Nelia whirled around, her eyes blazing with blood lust. Her attendant startled but knew that Nelia would never hurt him. After all, what had he done wrong? As it transpired, Nelia didn't need a reason: she cut him down with a swipe from her tail.

At the invitation of blood Nelia licked her lips and looked hungrily at Kyrie. Blood? Such high spiritual pressure? Blood of that power would keep her satisfied...much more satisfied...

With a Sonido, Nelia grasped Kyrie roughly around the middle and pried her head back. Her fangs sunk into Kyrie's neck a second later. She drank Kyrie's blood and felt it nourish her. No...wait...it was weakening her! Nelia jumped back and spat a glob of Kyrie's blood. Nelia looked terrifying for a second before her eyes clouded over and she sat on a nearby pile of rubble. Her eyes had huge black rings around them and her face was one of perplexity. The blood hadn't weakened her: it had suppressed her hollow.

"Wh-What?" Nelia asked, her eyes looking around the ruined streets she'd demolished. "Oh no...tell me I didn't...Please tell me I didn't do that..." Nelia's face crinkled in distress as she saw how many people she'd killed. She saw dogs and cats and birds...all things that she'd snuffed out with her Reiatsu. How could she be so cruel?

In a daze, Nelia got to her feet. She looked very weak even in her resurreccion. She seemed so distressed at the fact she'd killed animals. She bent down and picked up a dead cat, its eyes frozen open in terror. She'd killed it...this poor animal without the ability to comprehend what was going on.

"No...go away." Nelia sniffed, taking the dead cat and running away. She didn't realise her wings. She didn't realise her reishi control. She simply ran away from what she'd done. She didn't want to be anywhere near this place.

After a sonido run, she found herself in a forest and hid in the bushes, cradling the dead cat and weeping. Nelia loved animals. She loved them more than people most of the time. And to kill one was the ultimate crime. She felt that she should die.

But, she hiccoughed herself to some semblance of reality and slumped sadly against the tree, her resurreccion dissolving into a black dress as she sealed it into her zanpakto. She was stroking the cat sadly and looking only at it. She would not notice anything coming unless it made a noise.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Tsu saw that his makeshift swamp had been compromised and leapt out unseen before the balls of air wer even fired at him with the use of a sonido. As he saw Nel use one of her more reserved techniques he grinned in delight at the spectacle, the whirlwind had never stood a chance. He continued to smile from his hiden location as he wittnessed the stupid weak one get cut down while attempting to kiss ass or something, the blood was a nice sight since all the kills he had made thus far wer under his feet and now washed away. He laughed at the fallen arrancar so much that he almost missed the fact that Nel had gone to take more of the Captain Commander's blood from her veins, but sommething was wrong this time something that hadn't occured last time. Something about the blood seemed to weaken a part of Nelia and she was terrified by it, Tsu watched in horror as he failed to protect her yet again. His shame was so great that he fell out of his release without even realizing.

Nel looked around and seemed to be taking in the view of the destruction she and him had caused and though Tsu wasn't capable of feeling remorse, Nel was. She picked up a cat and screamed something then ran away, the pain in his chest was beyond imagination and a small tear managed to escape from his left eye. This shocked him as the moisture hit his face since he had never cried before in life or death. When he regained control over himself he saw the direction that Nel was heading and sonidoed without any thought for the soul reaper and the look of a lost dog looking for his owner in his eyes.

Once he found her he had arrived in a forest looking at a patch of bushes with sobbing coming out. He made his way through the thorny plants making a considerable amount of noise as he did so and found Nel against a tree with the dead cat in her posession. He felt the he should die when he saw her tears up close even more so than he had earlier. So after a moment to let her know he was there and to gain himself back he continued on to her and picked her up. He held her head against his chest with one hand on the back of her skull and the other wrapped around her torso. He looked atraight forward to try and hide his sadness from her to no avail but none the less kept his tough guy mask. Without a word he let her go and placed her back where she had been, standing in front of her with his back turned with a serious look on his face and his sealed knife in his hand. If anyone disturbed Nel before she was happy again they would pay dearly for it.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Kyrie watched as it seemed her attack did nothing to Nelai as she just mearly canceled it out . Although by this very thing she felt relieved. Even after seeing what Nelia had done seeing what she was capable of. She still cared for her she still loved her. Even through her own dread she really didn't want to hurt her. Just as Kyrie prepared for another attack she felt Nelia behind her gripping her as her body froze she felt Nelia's teeth sink into her neck. Kyrie's eyes closed as she breathed heavily the air around her continuously getting sucked in any air near her starting to get thin. Finally Nelia released her as her eyes opened suddenly. This woman would get her killed. She turned looking at Nelia as she slowly seemed to loose it. She watched closely as she even seemed to regret what she did. Before Kyrie could even move Nelia grabbed an animal and ran off. She looked to see that the other arrancar had also ran off.

She flew off at them. Although she could have easily caught up to them in only a second she slowly floated. It seemed that both of them have given up on their rampage. She wanted time to be able to think and decide what she was going to do. She slowly arrived in the back as she slowly touched down. The wind around her silent but still there. She was completly silent as she walked not a noise could be heard. She looked at Tsuneo seeing what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)   Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon with Attitude (Tsu then Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2