Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Food for Plot

Go down 
+5
The Abyssal Toymaker
Ajaket Diashi
Chinou
Rommel
Mr. Polk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Food for Plot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Sweetness, kick ass job as expected aja. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 am

I love how good ol'Fibi was the only one to recommend a song for me .-. ... anyhow, thanks for that, I found it a good one to listen to between writing the ability, which I kind of needed.

>.< I am now totally enthralled by Kefka Palazo ... do not slander the name of a nihilistic psycopathical pierrot who ended up becoming a six-winged God that destroyed the world and then punished the survivors with massive explosive torrents of Light that rained down from Heaven just because he felt like it.

Oh, and the Black Mages apparently stole my soul as well.

-Alternative Skill(s)-

Name: Heart of the Swarm

Ever play Starcraft? Ever play the Zerg? Ever just ran your opponents over with a Zergling rush? Especially after they've been fully upgraded and you made like OVER 9000 of the new 'Cracklings'(since it's obvious they get fed that stuff to move so damned fast)? Yeah. Picture that. Picture this creepy dude who has a Albert Wesker motif going on ... suddenly materializing silhouettes of himself. Devoid of all color but black(almost like shadows, but not exactly), and yet many in number. Imagine this creepy dude making tons of them, as though if Reiryoku could be measured, he has more than enough to drown K-Town about OVER 9000 times ... yes, I love that phrase, but here's the fun fun fun part.

Each clone is only composed of less than 1% of his reiryoku, and thus are very unstable creations. They can, if lucky, survive one hit and still be functioning ... at two blows(physical) they disintegrate. Everything else that are non-physical attacks just light these guys on fire ... except, they all have the exceptional superhuman strength that their creator possessess. Yeah, I think you can imagine what might happen if you decided to piss Gyo off, ... you die. You die dead(1:34)

Strictly speaking, the purpose of this ability is to create a diversionary tactic so that Gyofuou may escape in the ensuing chaos with minimized Reiryoku lost. True, each clone possesses his abnormal strength, BUT each could probably not be able to bear the impact of his own blows. As such, it is a fun but useless ability(in terms of combat value) that oftens irritate opponents more than often.

Conditions:
1 Kaleidoscopal Replication must NOT be active in order for this ability to be used. Which means there must be not a single clone of him outside of the current topic he's in.

2 He cannot use this during the Overlord state. He cannot use it after immediately exitting the Overlord state. But he can use it in later topics following the Overlord State(as diversionary tactics).

3 The number of individuals in the swarm cannot exceed 100 at any given time, but there must always be more than 20.

4 All of the swarm are mindless beings that surround the enemy and attempt to attack ... one at a time. So they cannot and will not evade attacks.

5 Upon making a distance exceed 20 meters between himself and these sub-par clones, they disintegrate.

6 Under no conditions does Gyo regain any reiatsu/reishi/reiryoku that is used to make these swarms.

7 6 is good enough, now leave me alone.

Bonuses: These clones are representations of himself, which means if they get stricken by an enemy he's never encountered before, he gains a record of their spiritual pressure and is therefore able to study/analyze their reiatsu ... and learn to counter-act as much of it as it can so as to reduce the damage(roughly 10% damage). This necessitates that the entire set of the sub-par clones (anywhere from 20 to a hundred, most often a hundred) be wiped out before he exits a topic. If they disintegrate, then usually he fails to receive a detailed enough amount of data to be able to receive any benefits from fighting the same person again.

Drawbacks: The clones are utterly useless in fighting. They are slow(speed), they are slow(mental), and they are slow(reaction). No reiryoku can be regained from the destruction ... which means if he uses excessive amounts of these good fellows, he may begin to deplete his own power. Only the original Gyofuou must be in existence to create these. It is fairly obvious to spot the real one(color) from the fakes(shades of black). If they were fighting Starrk or someone with Starrk-reminscent skills ... then they are useless as they'd get mowed down by rapid fire before they can do anything.

-------------------------------------

Wheee. I have two types of clones. Be glad I didn't make a third kamikaze type that explodes upon coming into physical contact with another spiritual bei- AWW CRAP. I SHOULD'VE MADE THAT ONE INSTEAD.

Ah well.

I'm doing making abilities now. Cause Gyo is a crazy mofo that wants to destroy the World because the World bores him, and he thinks destruction is fun. He is an ammoral bordering nihilistic and not to mention somewhat psychotic, lacking any form of compassion, sympathy, or brigth emotions. His primary ability is to create replicas of himself to fulfill multiple purposes, including to absorb great levels of power, to obtain records of the spiritual pressures of opponents, to annoy the hell out of his enemies, to cause mass confusion, to play a biblical allusion to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Oh, and did I forget to mention he regenerates virtually anything, has a steroid-esque Hulk form, has been alive for seven thousand years as a HUMAN BEING and is just plain fucking crazy while also ludicrously meticulous and methodical in the execution of his plans by most moral standards?

Yeah. I'm done. This character is ready to go and chew ass and take bubblegum. ... Wait. ... That came out wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 am

Sorry, again, for the double-post. I was just hit by a stroke of inspiration and may have to go to the hospital to recover from the temporary rigor mortis. Just kidding.

-

Future Plot/Advertisement Description:

The realm of Bleach, with all that was once held to be truth omitted. No longer did the Reign of Sosuke Aizen ever occur ... and neither did the unorthodox heroics of Ichigo Kurosaki. The world has been reshaped, as fate presents an alternative path, in which new beings take center stage in the roles one fulfilled by others.

Come, for the story of this realm now requires the players to take action, and let the show begin!

-For the past century or so, the spiritual realms have fallen into a time of accord. The arrancars, now organized by an elite group known as the 'Renacido', have negotiated a peace treaty with the Gotei 13 of Seiretei. With these two warring factions now willingly setting down their arms, peace has become the norm of the world. Hollow excursions to Karakura Town, still a Jureichi(A spiritually charged zone), have become fewer and fewer. The Bountou and Quincy populations have seen a growth, and are beginning to stabilize after the many years of war and choosing sides between shinigami and arrancar. Even the Vaizards, once considered rejects of societies, are being seen in a more positive light.

Thought not entirely free of gruesome, yet singular events, Karakura Town, Hueco Mundo, and the Soul Society have becoming quiet mundane areas of calm(considerable less for the middle of the three, but nonetheless), and the natural order of the cosmos is as fine as ever ... to the unwary eye, examining from the outside.

From within, with all the powder kegs now being lined up like dominoes by mysterious slight of hands, conflicts and squabbles are lighting sparks. The Whole of Worlds and their Natural Orders shall be challenged in the coming events and the consequences that ensue after them. No one knows who is responsible for the recent events at hand, who this person or these people are ... and what their goal is. No one even knows what shall be the powder keg that sets off the new war. But one thing is certain, that the world will change. Accord shattered to Discord. Peace meanders off to allow War in its place. Calm will soon be overtaken by Rampant.

Events have been set in motion, letting slip the Wheel of Fate that none can halt. Conflict is inevitable. But what matters most is not this looming war, with sides unchosen, but what lies in the shambles beyond it. What names and beings shall arise and be forever carven into the history of all? Time will tell.

The time is now to set your own story. A whole world, and a new world order awaits. A descent from tranquility shall give arise to opportunities untold ... for once the Halcyon days are gone, strife shall appear ... and 'forbidden' will disappear from the vocabulary of all the sides drawn to the conflict.

This world awaits, waiting for the players that shall write its history, timeless and eternal ... here at Bleach Online
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:58 am

Whoa, that's epic, Ajaket. I didn't know there could be so many words to describe "awesome" xD
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 am

Heeeeee~ Nice. Quite welcome, Aja. In the good-spirits of feeling like my old self, again, I present to you one more piece of musical work that you might find interesting. From Fate/Stay Night Avalon soundtrack, I believe, tracks 22 and 23 are most incredible, though the majority of this soundtrack's tracks are awesome in their own right.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm

I think Mo-Mo's soundtracks are incredible by themselves, and incredible enough for the ultimately incredible plot and character you've created. You have received my applause... and everyone else's. You were the right man for the job. Have fun at the hospital. xD
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:47 am

Allllll right. XD

So, I had a crack moment while in the hospital after the stroke ...

Initial plot/Gyo's first move: Cause a ruckus. Essentially, since superhumans are considered 'under the radar' folks and not much is known about them ... or even that there is an organized group of them, Gyo intends to take advantage of that fact to cause a stir in the shinigami.

The plan? Stage a massacre in Karakura Town with his 'Replication', and with those hard-won 'Hollow baits' that he had managed to steal over weeks and weeks of attempts .... lure a massive batch of Hollows into the Human realm to devour all the Wholes/Pluses/Konpaku/Spirits/WHATEVER.

His intention? Draw attention. No doubt the disturbance and influx of Hollows as well as the sudden deaths of so many humans will draw attention from multiple races(if not all of them except possibly the Arrancar). But the reaction that he most wants is from the Shinigami ...

-Notice how most race leaders are Staff Members? That's going to be an extra bonus when we try to pull this plot off o.o-

He wants them to react just as they did when Quincies boldly slaughtered Hollows, when combat-based Ginkogans were made. He wants them to react out in their bold arrogance, and try to prevent a unbalancing of the worlds ... he wants them to try to stop him, only to discover that he is just a human. His hope is that his presence may prompt the Shinigami into seeking out other spiritually powerful human beings, and ... given their history of striking down other members of races, begin a drawn out conflict on the SH.

The Gotei want to monitor the SH, the SH(not as a whole, but individually) take offense at that. Blah blah blah. WAR! Essentially a War instigates, due to mysterious NPC casualties on both sides(we know who's responsible) ... the Gotei descends to Karakura and the Living Realm with the intent of purging any human being with abnormally high reiryoku.

And so begins the 1st plot, the genocide campaign of the Shinigami. Sides will develop here ... forming a total of three sides. The aggressors, the victims, the bystanders. Shinigami, SH, Arrancar(What business do Arrancars have with affairs between their mortal enemies and their food supply?). The Quincy, Vaizard, Bountou will be choosing(based upon their respective leaders' choice) which side to join with ... ...

Until Gyo establishes contact with one fo the arrancar top four. Negotiations occur ... the Bystanders chime in, which means we end up having Nazi Germany(Shinigami) being attacked by the Soviet Union(Arrancar). The primary reason why the arrancar would be so willing to join in the conflict would be that they never agreed to having universal peace ... and it goes against the inner nature of their species.

@_@ Anyone have any idea where this is going? Spiraling conflicts to mayhem. This is going to draw all races into the conflict, whether they like it or not! XD And when they are all in the conflict, Gyo will examine his handiwork ... before using several ploys of subterfuge to draw the attention of the race leaders and then revealing his existence, thereby promulgating the threat he poses and, hopefully, ending the conflict.

It ends the war, the genocide, and makes everyone, except the Arrancar, more edgy. Crack ideaz, subject to revision. Tell me what y'all think.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 am

I think it's a pretty well drawn out idea. Much more unique than just having a plot where the shinigami fight the arrancar again! xD
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 am

. . . . .

Until I get a critique, this idea will forever remain in it's rough stages ... until I get an okay from more than one admin, this plot will permanently stay in the development stages.

>.< C'mon people, say something and tell me if I get green light or red light on carrying out this crackhead idea?

Oh and sorry about the lapse of inactivity for the last two maybe three days. I blame my mother, but I found a reliable source of internet at awkward times of night. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food for Plot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3