Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Food for Plot

Go down 
+5
The Abyssal Toymaker
Ajaket Diashi
Chinou
Rommel
Mr. Polk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Abyssal Toymaker

Food for Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I probably did, but I don't know why I would. They are as valid as anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 pm

HAHAHAH! Oh lord. Moon 30 AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!! Nice one, good sir. To pull that hilarious Homonculus out, oh how could I have forgotten about him.

Perhaps, rather than exact clones, but more hearkening to Moon's ability, his clones are naturally morphed in the appearances to prevent them from looking like himself? I.e. varying heights, skin tone, hair color ... but uniform physique, facial appearance,(not exact), phallus size etc.

That, and different outfits, so I guess that'd work.

It's a put pushy, ain't it? Especially if we break the canon rule of Bleach Regenerators and let this dude regenerate his internal organs(with perhaps exception to his brain). I mean, a dude who can make up to five copies of himself instantaneously AND be able to use instantaneous regeneration? o.o That'd better be his only abilities, otherwhise his God-Moddiness is over the roof.

Oh.

So, have we agreed on a name yet? Cause it seems I'm the only one who voted for one of the three options listed o.o ... and I also vote on Fibi's idea for the personality.(Which means we got this mofo more than halfway done, now all that's left is his history, age, and appearance)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:38 am

Hmm, question, Ajaket.. That sounds like a good idea, but does he decide what his clones look like? I mean, is it automatic that they pick there own appearance when he clones himself, or does he have to think for a couple of seconds before? And I like FIbi's idea for personality as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

Okay, Moving shit along.

The name Fibi said is acceptable, and is now the concrete name. As well as the personality.

His power is Regeneration and Clonening, and Hunter no he can't control what the clones look like Razz.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:57 pm

All right, now, who is making this? We should get this moving along soon, seeing as things have died down considerably, and I've heard talk of people wanting to leave. As ignorant and impatient as that is, and believe me, I hate it when people do that, it is relevant because we have very few members that are actually active as it is. So... who is writing this? And no, don't say that Mohinder should do it. I'm not saying you will, but if you did, nothing would get done. You don't want someone like me writing up anything. Too thorough... There'd be plenty a death around the forum by then.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Im thinking that the people too make it is either Ajaket or Fulmine.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 am

Okay, for the last time. Fulmine or Ajaket.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 am

I vote Ajaket. I'll spare you my reasons, for your sake as well as my own.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm not voting for myself, *inserts a vote for Fulmine* ... *jabs Fulmine, Chinou, Hunter and whoever is still left* Now VOTE people!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 am

Aja all the way.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 am

Ajaket.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Ajakitty
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Aja
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Well, then, that's settled. Time to get to work, Aja.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Ajaket ;D
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 pm

You bastards, every single one of you. Making a poor neko like me work overtime >.<;;;; (JK, JK)

Anyhow, this is what I've got so far.

SuperHuman God Registration

Name: Gyofuou Kyoaku (roughly translates to 'Fisher King Great Evil')

Rank: A mere vessel of flesh who has transcended the ephemeral existence of all realms. (God-mode)

Age: Easily over 7000 years old, given the nature of his abilities and his existence. Appearance varies 27 to 30 years of age.

Appearance: A gaunt gentleman who stands at an imposing height of six feet and nine inches. Not many know of what his true existence is, given the nature of his abilities(once again) ... but it can be ascertained by his multiple appearances that he possesses a 'default' form. He possesses, by default, black hair, moderate length and really not all that attended to. It is, naturally, spiky for all forms, giving him the appearance of an asinine lunatic who stuck a wet finger in a electrical socket. His eyes are of a crimson shade, but despite the color, manifest of ire, they are blank orbs that calmly and arbitrarily view the world, accepting in whatever they can see ... and not always acknowledging that what can be seen is true. His skin, while note exactly pale, is of a tone that denotes his lack of activity beneath the embrace of the sun.

Another intriguing and noteworthy aspect of him is his peculiar choice of dress. A large trenchcoat upon a surgeon's coat, a mix of black and white. His hands are gloved, white are his palms, black are his fingers(so essentially, he bears the color scheme of a zebra). Why he chooses to dress as such is unknown, but he is not one to care about the opinion of others ... and is not so concerned as to dress inconspicuously. Hidden beneath the dual layers of outer clothing lay several internal pockets such that small items can be hidden in them and concealed from sight. Both of these layers drape down a bit below his knees, and often are billowing materials when harsh winds blow. Beneath is randomfied color clothing that goes to hide the rest of his flesh, from the shirt to the pants to shoes.(Color schemes alternate as red/white/blue - black/grey/brown - black/brown).

His default form has high placed cheekbones, lack of noticeable facial hair and a thin-lipped scowl. Past the default form are multiple variations of his existence, including height changes(ranging from five feet 9 inches to seven feet exactly), skin tone changes(ghastly white to moderately peachy to deep tan), facial structure modifications(varies ... often usually involving reshaping the size and formation of his skull), hair color(all colors known to man), eye color(all colors known to man) and, strangely, voice tone range. From low to high and everything between ... it's all chance and whim that determines his alternative appearances and characteristics, but his default form is defined as such: Rather tall, black-haired, light-skinned, somewhat earthy voice, naturally pursed lips to give the constant expression of displeasure, and crimson eyes.

Gender: Male(?)(Several millenniums of existence may drive someone to have gotten curious, you know)

Personality: He is ... well ... how to define who or what he is ...

Ah! I know. He is a stoic. Wait ... no. That's not right, he doesn't believe in the philosophy of supressing all emotions, and never has. He's emotionless? Not quite, he stills has a bit of the stuff left in him ... Drained, perhaps would be a better word. Drained of existence. Tired from all the acts and facades that must be placed in order to preserve the 'social' image of a human being. Why should he, who has trascended the definition of 'existence' bother? The ages that wore on upon him sparked this realization ... and now that is how he is.

He is calm. Quiet. Terse when speaking, but nonetheless succint. He is not a misanthrope, but bears no warmth for those that are what he used to be. As a matter of fact, he sees things neutrally. He does not hate, he does not love. But all that matters to him, is concept. He wants to understand. He has understood what 'Death' is ... having experienced it about 491,023 times exactly himself. He has understood life, seeing as how he has lived enough lifetimes put together to be equivalent to small modern-day countries. He, before, did love, just to experience it and understand it. He has once hated, to comprehend it ... but all that he has experienced, he no longer desires. He shuns them, avoids them ... for he is not interested in them as they hold no interest to him.

Years, lives, ages, communities, cities, societies, nations, worlds ... have come and gone before him, and the best he does is experience them and weather through, and step away unscathed by the transient flow of 'existence' with clear understanding of the world that has now passed him. This has repeated itself for as long as he has been in existence, and that is what defines him. This era is no exception, he wants to learn ... but it seems that this error is following the same trend as the previous eras ... and that disheartens him. For he would be able to absorb all in this realm of time before it came to an end and brought along a new meaning.

And that alone disgusts him. For once, he has felt an emotion so long ago, and still feels it now. And that is his drive, his motivation, his goal, and his purpose. He wants to stir this world, to prolong the age, but also give rise to new events in this age, by any and all means. Human life is of no concern to him, and neither is any other existence that ends after a set amount of time. He does not care. He does not care that they do. What is morality? A mutual code that only those who must enslave themselves to such rigid and pathetic paradigms will obey. What are morals? Fluttering bits of dust, meant to be swept away, for him. He does not care. What is value? Pathetic mental constructs that cause mass delusions amongst individuals of virtually all existences. What are values? Shattered fragments of glass, ground into thing powder and thrown to be carred bythe wind. What is life? An end. What is death? A beginning. What is time? Of no concern. What is nothing? Something.

From the lofty seat bestowed to him ages ago from which he may peer down at the ephermeral and fragile world, borne of nothingness, and thus something, he gazes ... he does not care for anything, so long as he may continue to observe, and be satisfied by his observations. Only tipping his hand, if the world threatens to stagnate ... and ruin his satisfaction.

--------------------

Hair Color: Varies like the direction of the wind

Dislikes: Everything

Crushes: No interests. He has no intention of spawning posterity that may possess his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:39 am

Seems grand, the likes could be updated to fit a more villionous(?) role however.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 pm

The (optional) sectional containing likes was done early on before the personality was completed. So it will be updated once I finish the rest of the character(background and sample chapter).

Meanwhile ... be afraid, for now our own mini-Aizen has arrived.

-------------------------

Name: Perfected Regen.

Looks: His default physical appearance is the by-product of his ability. There are no changes. This is a passive(and forever constant) ability

Ability: Instantaneous Absolute Regeneration. From Flesh, bones, even cells, this gives rise to the ultimate being, nigh-impossible to eradicate. Any and all wounds can be healed out of, and within moments. There is one and only one weak point, farily obvious, but nonetheless that is his brain. He cannot, under any circumstances, regenerate damage inflicted upon the brain cells. However, he can regenerate internal organs, portions of his skeletal structure, whole limbs, and even force his cells to regenerate into their best state, thus granting him an eternal life and youthful appearance. Minor wounds heal within one post(scratches, grazes, shallow wounds of any kind, weak burns, small frostbite, etc.). Major wounds require a post and/or more depending on the severity of wound and the number inflicted. Recovery never exceeds 3 consecutive posts(unless additional severe wounds are inflicted in that time span). Full-body regenerations are also possible, so long as his head remains intact, in which case, his body begins to spawn from the neck down and fully re-grow. A full-body regeneration requires two posts minimum, and if it is unhindered by any means it will finish in two posts ... if something obstructs the process, then it will either be delayed by one post or by more if the obstruction persists.

-

Name: Kaleidoscopal Replication.

Looks: Changes hair color, skin color, eye color, inner clothing color, height, hair style, facial features in a variety of ways. Active ability.

Ability: The spawning of four clones, each bearing a unique appearance, but part of the odd garb that the original wears. The user is incapable of choosing the features of the individual clones, and thus it is totally randomized. This splits his ludicrous amount of reiryoku evenly amongst himself and his copies as well, making them slightly weaker than the original. However, they all possess Perfected Regen, and thus are near-impossible to kill, especially if they all decide to gang up on the enemy. Each clone acts independantly from each other ... and in the case that any clones are destroyed, more can be created(up until only 5 beings exist, one original and four copies). The most unusual aspect of this ability is that all these copies of Gyofuou are himself, so there really is no 'original'. In the situation that the one who created the 'clones' dies, and only one 'clone' Gyofuou exists ... that Gyofuou can spawn four more, but undergoes a reversion in which he obtains the default appearance of Gyofuou. So, all the clones are the original and the original is just one of the clones. Any of them can spawn more at will, and when they die their remaining power is split evenly amongst the surviving copies.

Techniques

1. Passive technique - Linked Consciences. For all you Naru-maniacs that know Pain, this is similar to that. All Gyofuous can see what the other sees, can think in the place of the other, and commune amongst each other. Essentially, they are 5 individual beings each with a seperate 'existence' but since they are all one, they possess this natural technique that allows for superbly ridiculous reaction moves, counterattacks, and who knows what else. This, therefore, keeps all Gyofuous informed about what each other is doing, and allows extensive absorption of information ... where the heck does he store all this stuff?

2. Active Technique - Additional clone spawn: The re-creation of more clones is classified as a technique, since it can only be done after the ability(see above) is activated. It requires that one or more of the clones be destroyed and that one copy or original still be alive. It instantaneously creates flesh-and-blood beings, much like the ability above.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Sorry for the double post ....

Here's the complete app:

Spoiler:

I decided to screw the sample chapter over. Anyhow, this Gyofuou: the evil mofo that wants to f*** the whole world over cause he's bored.

Edit: Oh yah, btw XD. Just to screw with the members, we should make an announcement saying this character is being played by a staff member .. than offer a reward to those who can somehow prove who is the correct member ... (I'll drop lots of hints hah hah). (In which case, I think you best remove my name from the forums, but don't put me on the lists. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm

surrre. Okay, I think we need to be stricter on the Ability apps so that they dont have power enough to stomp on this character.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm

That's very well done, Aja. Nice job. In other news, I quite agree, Bob. That, or beef him up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 am

Never listen to the One-Winged Angel played backwards while writing .... it gives weird results.

Name: (Self-named) Fate's Chosen.

-Perfected Regen-

Instantaneous Absolute Regeneration. From Flesh, bones, even cells, this gives rise to the ultimate being, nigh-impossible to eradicate. Any and all wounds can be healed out of, and within moments. There is one and only one weak point, farily obvious, but nonetheless that is his brain. He cannot, under any circumstances, regenerate damage inflicted upon the brain cells. However, he can regenerate internal organs, portions of his skeletal structure, whole limbs, and even force his cells to regenerate into their best state, thus granting him an eternal life and youthful appearance. Minor wounds heal within one post(scratches, grazes, shallow wounds of any kind, weak burns, small frostbite, etc.). Major wounds require a post and/or more depending on the severity of wound and the number inflicted. Recovery never exceeds 3 consecutive posts(unless additional severe wounds are inflicted in that time span). Full-body regenerations are also possible, so long as his head remains intact, in which case, his body begins to spawn from the neck down and fully re-grow. A full-body regeneration requires two posts minimum, and if it is unhindered by any means it will finish in two posts ... if something obstructs the process, then it will either be delayed by one post or by more if the obstruction persists.

-Kaleidoscopal Replication-

The spawning of four clones, each bearing a unique appearance, but part of the odd garb that the original wears. The user is incapable of choosing the features of the individual clones, and thus it is totally randomized. This splits his ludicrous amount of reiryoku evenly amongst himself and his copies as well, making them slightly weaker than the original. However, they all possess Perfected Regen, and thus are near-impossible to kill, especially if they all decide to gang up on the enemy. Each clone acts independantly from each other ... and in the case that any clones are destroyed, more can be created(up until only 5 beings exist, one original and four copies). The most unusual aspect of this ability is that all these copies of Gyofuou are himself, so there really is no 'original'. In the situation that the one who created the 'clones' dies, and only one 'clone' Gyofuou exists ... that Gyofuou can spawn four more, but undergoes a reversion in which he obtains the default appearance of Gyofuou. So, all the clones are the original and the original is just one of the clones. Any of them can spawn more at will, and when they die their remaining power is split evenly amongst the surviving copies.

-Prime State: Byproduct of Perfect Regen.-

Remember how it was stated earlier that Gyo's cells constantly regenerating to their best state, granting him an eternal life? They literally work over time to be in the best possible condition imaginable, and as a result, grant this being incredible capabilities. From superhuman strength, that permits him to haul debris of shattered buildings and hurl them like softballs, to enhanced stamina, resilience, agility, ocular-aural-olfactory senses, and a variety of other abnormal bonuses that result from having a constantly mending body that achieves the maximum potential the human body can exert. With these, he becomes the literal example of Frederick Nietzche's 'Overman', and as such can be quite a handful in combat(especially since his large reiryoku enhances his combat capabilities further when fighting other spitual beings).

=Evolved Ability=

Name: Overlord State

-Division: Connected to Kaleidoscopal Replication-

With the creation of each clone, Gyo's power is split evenly between himself and his existing copies so that all are the same in terms of spiritual power. However, if each can remain alive for extended periods of time, then they will begin to regain the shared reiryoku and eventually each one will return to the power level equivalent to the original. This, in essence, creates an quintupled power reserve ... and only when FIVE of the being exists, do they lead right into:

-Metabsorption-

A consensus is reached amongst the beings, and they(if the situation calls for it) will designate one of them to transfer every iota of their reiryoku and any nearby reishi to. The selected invidual is labeled as the 'Default' amongst them, and becomes the new original. Usually, in order for this to be effective, the other four must simaltaneously release their power and then let it transfer to the selected one. This one will, at first, be enveloped by all of it, but then it will be consumed entirely ... at which point, whatever characteristics he had previously are lost and he then receives his 'default' form.

For the four that sacrificed their spiritual power ... they are no longer able to fight against other spiritual beings, but are still capable of regenerating and thus survive, while being able to pass themselves off as 'normal' human beings. They have two options, they can choose to kill themselves so as to allow the faint traces of the reiryoku that constitutes their existence are added to the Original's, or they can continue to act on their own and now covertly watch and investigate. Until they die, they will not be able to utilize spiritual power and any particles of it. They are also weak enough to be rendered immobile by the presence of a Captain-class being.

For the one who receives all the power ... before absorbing all this, he was a dangerous threat to many beings but not those of particularily strong power ... now he poses a threat to all Elites and those ranked beneath them. His quintupled reiatsu possibly exceeds the Race Leaders, but there is no guarantee ... however, he can easily fight on even ground with other elites and with his bare hands enhanced with the newly gained power. His regenerative powers also receive a major boost, allowing him to regenerate any portion of his body instantaneously within one post, even a full-body regeneration from the ashes of his self. He is capable of traveling great distances at will, achieving normal speeds that are just short of Shunpo/Sonido/Hirenkyaku. His physical strength, once monstrous, is now capable of a whole new magnitude of destruction. All in all, he becomes a demon with unstoppable powers.

There is an issue to this, though. He lacks finesse in control over this quantity of reiryoku and thus radiates it off madly as well, so he cannot permanently remain in this state. Also, because of his lesser control, he may not be able to achieve the greatest level of damage possible. His cerebral capacities are also dulled in this state, due to most of it exerting control to try to restrain the reiryoku, which means he abandons elaborate plans or traps in favor of just annihilating the enemy. He may fall for many traps, as well.

Finally. This state only lasts 15 posts. Note the word posts. In this situation, each individual post that appears AFTER his metabsorption are counted in the duration. So, if there are, for some reason, 14 participants in his battle and he goes in this state, then by the next time his turn comes around, he will be pooped. The Overlord State can be prolonged by an additional post for every copy that kills itself outside of the battle, making the maximum possible duration 19 posts.

Upon exiting this state, his regenerative abilities will be stalled, no longer being the infamous instantaneous. He will be, for lack of a better word, utterly drained of all power ... and if he has not done so, then he must flee the field of battle as soon as humanly possible or possibly die permanently. After this, he or the next one claimed to be the 'original'(the one bearing the characteristics of the actual Gyofuou, or designated by consensus of the others) must participate in three threads that exceed two pages in order to use the evolved ability once more.

He can only make two clones instead of four after unleashing the Overlord State. Until he goes through three topics on his own(not his clones), he cannot make the regular four.

-

Yah. I was bored. Final Desperation move? Kind of. Though, This is only part of the Evolved Ability that came to my mind, and there's another half that I need to type ... anyone recommend some good music for that? Preferably a instrumental composition with little or no lyrics, but if it's intriguing enough I suppose I could bear it XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:53 am

Damn this is uber x.x
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:57 am

God is hereeeee~eeee, raised from the depths of perdition. Woo, woo, woo. Let's do this, kick some asssss.

Anywho, Aja, try Sorezore no Hisou, from Peacemaker Kurogane's soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am

Damn. ._. DAMN... DA-AM.

'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for Plot   Food for Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food for Plot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next