Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Old Primera Chambers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Primera Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Ree had snuck into the Primero's chambers, she held her hands behind her back looking around and observing the area around her. She focused her gaze on the Primero's bed. then she hoped on it, the sheets were soft and comforting. She didnt think about what the primo would say about her being in his chambers. She was like that, she would do what she wanted. Ree then curled up into a ball. closing her eyes slightly, she reconized the Primero's sent. Her nose was sensitive, and she could reconize people by their sents.
Ree streached out for a moment before curling back into the ball, her eyes slowely closed, The bed was comfortable and she wished her bed or her pillow in her napping area was this comfortable. Ree felt warm and let out a soft purr, like a baby kitten.

Last edited by Ree Amarie on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 am

so your naras new fraccion nice to meet you. Kageryu said a little frustrated because he wanted to take a rest in the primeras chambers I'm not even sure if we are allowed in here. Kageryu said genuinely worried but mostly wanting to get this person out of Naras bed. I'm Naras other fraccion Kageryu Ketsueki and i heard there were some new people and i thought it might be nice to meet one of them. Kageryu said taking a seat on the bed So tell me about yourself Kageryu said wondering if this person was sleeping the whole time he was talking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 am

Ree rolled onto her back, looking at the newcomer, she felt slightly disapointed, her nap was disturbed. She narrowed her eyes slightly her head was half ways off the bed.
ya we prabably arent allowed in her, but like i care. she said. Ree then got a different look in her eyes,
im Ree Amarie she said, purring slightly and giving a grin. her green eyes shining brightly, the bed was so soft, she could get use to living like this, that is if she took a espada position when she was offered it. Ree's purr began to grow more as she kept staring at the newcomer who was right beside her on the bed now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Heh, well nice to meet you Ree Amarie. Kageryu said happy to no that this new person had in fact noticed him I really want to get into the espada but it doesn't look like thats going to happen any time soon. Kageryu said not really caring about getting into the espada anymore It would be nice but like i said it doesn't look it's going to happen for a while.Kageryu said So Ree, whats your ambition in the arrancar? Kageryu asked wondering if there was someone else who shared his ideals because that would make his job so much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Ree was stil laying on her back, she narrowed her eyes slightly,
"ah i could have been espada if i wanted to, i just turned the postition down, that responsibility crap turns me off" she growled out,

Ree then sat up, then quickely swung her body around, using her arms to support herself, she kicked Kageryu in the back with enough force to throw him off the bed. She didnt want anyone to sit next to her at the moment, her lips pulled back into a grin, a almost sadistic grin, baring her teeth slightly,
"my ambition in the arrancar is my buisness and no one elses, i have little to talk about things that go around me, i personaly dont care if it doesnt concern me or amuse me, thats all, she said curling up into a ball again, watching Kageryu with peircing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Tap tap tap. All that was heard silently through the hallways. It began to get louder and louder near a certain chamber. The Primero's Chamber that is. A few seconds as it got loud, the doors where being knocked. Gently at first. A bit harder the second time. The third time being harder but still in the zone for being polite. "Naraka-sama, are you there?", said the soft mellow voice of Shuei through the cracks of the door.

The door slid open as it was left unlocked by maybe one of his Fraccion as he heard voices in there earlier on. Shuei tilted his head a bit to the right in a dull expression. He saw the two Fraccion. One being a female cat-like arrancar and a weird-looking arrancar guy. Shuei took a few steps into the chamer to speak with Naraka's Fraccion. Then he approached the two Fraccion. Recognizing the woman who denied Espada rank Septima or Octava. He didn't remember it well. Yet his sixth tattoo was clearly visible on his left side of his neck, titlted a bit.

Shuei came to a hault as he was about a few feet away from both arrancars. His own head went baack to it's normal position. He starred at the two for a mere second. "Tell me, is Naraka-sama here?", he asked simply to both of them. He waited for a response. Maybe his emotionless face gave them a bit of a creep out? Was he too serious?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Ree sat up, her eyes had flickered to the door as she heard footsteps from outside the room. Her gaze flickered back to Kageryu, who she just kicked on the floor.
Ree leaped up, the springs of the bed's mattress made a slight sound. Ree landed on her feet about a few feet in front of the bed.

"i believe Naraka-sama is out, hes in a meeting of somesort still, to be honest i wasnt expecting him to be back anytime soon, to be honest i dont think i should even be in here" she said casually, holding one arm across her chest so her hand layed on her other arm,

Her eyes stared at shuei, her face almost showing ammusment in a way. She took a few steps towards Shuei, she knew he was the sexta espada, not just by looking at his tattoo on his neck. but she hadnt really met him. she places her hand on his cheek, tilting his head up so she could have a better view at his tatoo.

"so mr. sexta, want me to give Naraka-sama a message for you or are you going to sit around here with a bunch of faccion? she asked, her voice calm
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm

His left leg took a step back. His violet eyes lingered away from the Fraccion. Closing in an instant. He couldn't believe Naraka was still in the meeting with Rose. Knowing so by feeling Kakita's reiatsu shift over to a new location near his own chamber. Shuei then opened his eyes to look at woman. "Never mind. I'll go then. Sorry for the walk in.", he said simply again without another expression. Just simple talk.

He turned away from her and began to walk. Heading towards the door at a slow pace. Both his hands dig deep int his Espada attire's pockets on his hips. Shuei had remained distant from mostly everyone and barely became a bit less distant with his new Fraccion. He was a mystery to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm

"no no stay now," ree purred crossing her arms over her chest.

"ive goten bored with that guy over there" she said pointing to kageryu for a bit, then focused back on Shuei
come on now, you cant wait for a bit, im rather bored and i need someone to amuse me. naraka-sama will be here soon. she said, slightly purring, then pivioting on her feet, starting to walk around aimlessly, almost circling around Shuei, observing his actions, watching his emotionless face. her green eyes shining bright
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Shuei's violet eyes looked directly into this woman's green eyes. He watched her every movement as well. "An who are you by the way? I recall your background but not your name.", he said to her eased. Shuei felt a bit uncomfortable around this arrancar. As if she wanted something that he would never do with anyone.

She had circled him. He then just stood there looking at her still. Yet all he could do is just converse with her.

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"My name isnt important, no use telling you really.." she muttered before walking back over to the bed, her heels making a clacking sound as she walked and sat down on the bed, spreding her arms out a bit across the sheets,

ree crossed her legs, leaning back a bit more. not breaking her gaze with shuei. a small smirk across her face

((x.x my brain went poof))
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Shuei noticed the other arrancar didn't get up from Ree's kick. He was maybe knocked out or sleeping from pure laziness? Anyways his gaze towards her never broke either. He watched her smirk appear. Shuei had no reaction to it. His eyes lingered away from her, down to the ground. Showing a sadden face. She reminded him of his only known love.

Shuei kept standing there looking at the ground. Lost in a daze of his own. "I understand..", he said softly to her. Her name would eventually wine up in his mind someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 pm

ree tilted her head to the side,
"ey...something wrong?" she asked closing her eyes part ways. then letting out a sigh, making a tapping noise from her foot beginging to tap on the ground

she kept looking at shuei, then drifted her gaze over to kageryu then back to shuei

"and whats your name again?
she asked out of curiosity, eyeing shuei curiously, like a predator would watch its prey in a way
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Sexta Espada, Shuei Setsuna.", he simply recalls to her. His own daze broke and he had a no expression face again towards her. His eyes where halway open but his violet eyes would stare at her, piercing through her very core. His eyes showed so much regret and hatred. Yet that wasn't Shuei at all. Even his own reiatsu gave off a warmth welcoming. Yet he wondered why she looked at him like he was something to eat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Ree tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes part ways, then getting up, walking strait towards shuei.
"you didnt answer my first question. is something wrong?"
she said putting her hand under Shuei's chin and lifting his chin a little ways up, then staring at him, looking more calmer then she did before.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"Nothing really, this is just how I am. Sorry.', he apologizes. His right hand raised up slowly, gripping her hand quickly that touched his chin. Yet the grip was not tight or hard in any manner. It was gentle. Weirdly he removes it from his chin back onto her sternum. Where her bone-like necklace was. His hand was still on hers. There was something bugging him but he wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:40 pm

ree kept gazing at him, then tilted her head to the side.

"huh...you know she said closing her eyes part ways.
"you seem to be looking at me as if you seen me before, like im someone close to you,..do i remeind you of someone else?" she asked, a smirk pulling on her lips and one of her eye brows rose

she closed her eyes, breaking the gaze for a mement, then opened them and kept staring into shuei's eyes.

Last edited by Ree Amarie on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Shuei kept silent. Looking at her, deeply into her eyes wit his own violet eyes. It was strange that they had this color along with a small bright glow of violet surrounded these eyes of his. A sigh escaped his lips."You do. It's something I personally think it's a bit awkward.", he confessed normally. As if it was a casual thing to say. He would speak to her truthfully but not open his heart or feelings.

Shuei seemed like a robot, in reality he was trying to make her stop smirking and lose interest in him through her own games. When she can do that with Naraka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:55 am

Anyway... Kageryu said intriuged by the entrance of one of the espada I've been planning something for a while now in Rukongai and i was wondering if you two would like to join in... who knows it might actually be interesting. Kageryu explained about how it was all ready to go and how it would be boring if he went by himself Come on it will be fun i already have our target picked out the liuetenant and 3rd seat of squad 10 and who knows who else will show up but if you dont want to come i gues i'll just go by myself Kageryu said really really hoping that they would join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 am

heh, i interesting plan in Rukongai.... ree repeated, her voice was softer now, she then maked a 'tsk' sound with her mouth, here eyes flickered to Kageryu,
"forget it im not going and i doubt shuei will either, find someone else to have your fun with, im not in the mood for that she said closing her eyes and folding her hands across her lap, looking almost lady like.

Ree then opened her eyes slowly, gazing at nothing first then back up to Shuei. ree then yawned slightly and layed back on the bed,gazing at the ceiling, the sheets of the bed were soft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 am

Heh, well suit yourself but just remember its open if you change your mind. Kageryu said and walked away thinking well it looks like i'm on my own, in that case, looks like it's gonna be the original plan then i just thought it might be fun to take someone else along with me, but no it'll be better this way more for me Kageryus walk increased to a run then into sonido as he went off to rukongai
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:45 pm

He'd stayed silent, Shuei did not like Kageryu's fun idea. It would make a bad impression towards the arrancars but he will deal with Naraka later on. So Shuei did not interfere because of that. He looked at the woman laying on the bed like that. He still stood in the same spot, waiting for Naraka to show up as she insisted on him staying.

Another sigh came out of him. He thought the woman had now just quit talking to him. An he hoped for that distance from all the arrancars here in Hueco Mundo. Not just her for bringing back old memories from the grave. Shuei closed his eyes and kept still, like a statue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 pm

have fun...
she said in a almost annoyed tone as Kegeryu left

Ree sat back up, grunting slightly,. She looked at shuei, who stayed still as a statue, she had become bored already.
so what exactly did you want to tell Nara?? or is it something soo important that a mere faccion cant know. Ugh, where is that guy anyways, mabey he goofed off somewhere.... she said, looking a bit annoyed and bored.

ree tapped her foot on the ground once more, not likeing the aqward silence.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm

"I just needed him to talk with me about our idea for alliance with The Myst, a new organization.", Shuei stated. He opened his eyes and turned around to see the woman. "Ne, I guess your right. I'll take my leave then.", he said to her softly. Shuei sighed turning again and walking ahead of himself, knowing this woman was finally bored with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm

"he hey now where ya going?" she said quickely as shuei turned around. [
color=orange]i need someone to talk to, think leaving is going to unbore me? wrooonnng, just gona make me more bored[/color], Ree continued, laying on her side now on the bed, her smirk fell a bit, watching the sexta espada to see if he would turn around or something,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Primera Chambers   Old Primera Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Primera Chambers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next